Czarina's Legend

By LeeBenchi

The story of split kingdoms. More

Two Kingdoms
Prologue
Flower Garden
Training
Knights
A Promise
Eight Years
The Endeavors
Claire
Departure
Dinner
Ambush
Blackout
Recovery
Symbol
News
Mess Hall
Keys
Spells
Escapees
The March To Faegris
Arrival
Bakery
Sailorn
A Vision
The Sea of Vendors
Missing
Flameburst
Altina
Separation
Possessed
Running
Money
Cloaked
Second General
The King's Letter
Pegasus
Onkarden
Base
Encounter in The Tunnels
Return
Hope
Elderly Man
Fallen Soldiers
Strength is All
Found
Discussion
Rejection
Ridiculous
Epiphany
A Plan
Taking Flight
Defending the Border
Thoughts
An Incident
Midnight
Secret Meeting
Speech
A Warning
Pierce
Friend
Stealth Plan
The Tunnels
A Shield
Imposter
Unexpected Visit
Truth
Meeting With Gale
Xandrius
Shattering Iron
Pierce Kralias
Cornered
Taron
Reality
Altina's Rise
News
Confrontation
Final Strategy
Betrayal
Cold
Split
Two Traitors
Surrender
Greed
Challenge
Silence
United

Another Vision

9 1 0
By LeeBenchi

Arlo woke up to darkness.

What?

"Arlo." It was Aerys's voice. An angelic, soft, yet powerful voice.

"Aerys?"

"Yes. I am reaching out to you in another dream."

Arlo stayed silent.

"I have noticed you have began to spread the idea of uniting the two kingdoms?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, no one is following in what I have to say beside a few of my friends."

"I wanted to tell you why you need to combine the two kingdoms."

Arlo tilted his head in a confused manner.

"Vaequiles is powerful. Far too powerful. Vaequilian children are taught that strength is everything. They spend their lives training and workint, and they end up in their remaining years, regretting having wasting their lives. They need Zealorus to bring balance, as none of the Vaequilians are truly content with their lives."

Aerys paused.

"There have been attempts to end this endless system of toil, but they are all ultimately shut down by the one at the throne."

Arlo never thought of it that way. He had just always thought Vaequilians were prideful to be so strong.

"Really? They're not... happy with what they do?"

"Indeed. Zealorus also needs Vaequiles, as it is far too weak. Zealorians- until now- have only spent their lives enjoying their days. The only problem is that that leads to vulnerability. Nobody truly feels safe."

Keith...

"Yes, but we now have the Endeavors. An established group that is made to protect Zealorus." Arlo replied.

"False." Aerys corrected him.

"The Endeavors was built with the intention of crushing Vaequiles."

"Then... that means I have to leave the Endeavors?"

"No. Perhaps... influencing what they believe in?"

"How could I do that?"

"Show everyone the point that Zealorus is weak. They need Vaequiles' protection."

Arlo flinched. That sentence hurt.

"But... what could possibly change the minds of Vaequilians?"

"You need not worry about that. You are already on your steps to doing so."

"What do you mean?"

"The villagers of Vicility, they joined the Endeavors to help destroy Vaequiles-"

"Yes, but isn't that to destroy Vaequiles? That's different from the goal we are trying to reach." Arlo cut Aerys off.

"They may have joined to destroy Vaequiles, but that means they believe in the way of the Endeavors; to destroy Vaequiles. These are good steps, as that means you have already influenced the people of Vaequiles."

Arlo's eyes widened.

She was right.

"Now, find a way to change the people's ideals for the world. Vaequilians want to keep Zealorus from taking control, and Zealorians wants to destroy Vaequiles completely."

Arlo woke up from his dream, shivering.

Gods, it's gotten a lot colder. I guess it makes sense since it's the beginning of winter.

Arlo climbed out of his bed, put on a warm coat, and opened the door in his barrack.

I'll make a speech at the mess hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 4
Colour King has sent in Colour Dictator to make Crayon and his friends stop supporting Challenger.
5 0 4
Four chapters of superheroes fighting legendary monsters.
9 0 6
The battles of the preliminaries continue.
8 0 6
The Bear have a new leader, Crayon and his friends fight against Bear members.