Michael Myers and Linket (my...

By GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ‹
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 πŸ‹
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 πŸ‹
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ‹
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 πŸ‹
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 πŸ‹
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 πŸ‹
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 55

13 2 0
By GanondorfDragmire1

Under the water

As Ghostface was swimming after linket cinder secretly jumps in and swims past him as she takes the collar off from around linket neck as it turns into a helmet while cinder puts it on and throws linket to Ghostface as cinder looks at him and nodes. as he takes her Up to the serface as as Pennywise helps Ghostface lay linket down while Carlisle attend to her as Freddy and Michael fights Jason while the wolf pack and Seth watches. while they guard Carlisle and Ghostface and Pennywise into Jason shoves Freddy into the lake and puts Michael into a chokehold holding the machete to his throat while cinder burst out of the water and flys into the sky as her hand starts glowing. while she creates a dark magic ball which would send Jason to hell as her wings throw wing blades at Jason making him let go of Michael while she aims at Jason and kicks him in the face sending him on land. while her tail grabs Freddy putting him next to Michael as cinder lands on the ground as she says walking towards Jason mostly shouting which echo's like she using a royal voice. you have no right to come after my student!!. Cinder growls as her hand still glows while cinder continues saying. you have no right to come after her like you did to me and my husband!!. Jason gets nervous as cinder eyes turns dark red from anger while her helmet retracted reveling her face and so many scar and then some horns came out of her head from her demon self. while her wings turns black as her fangs starts coming out while she grabs Jason by the throat forcing him down as she says in a demon voice. you fucked with the wrong wolf and you should of never of fucked with Satan sister. Freddy eyes widen hearing this as linket wakes up as she felt Michael holding her hand and sees cinder as cinder says to Jason while her tail turns into a demon tail. this is why Freddy will never trust you beacuse your weak. He knows my brother will snap you in half like a twig. as she turns into a full demon which was very muscular while cinder hand glows still. As she throws Jason into the ground putting her heel on his throat while she throws her magic ball into the ground which splits the ground open. while cinder had her back turned to Jason he gets up and trys to stab her. but Freddy punch him In the face as cinder looks down in the hole as Satan large arm came out and grabs Jason then gose back through the hole. then randomly linket passed out which confused Michael as he looks at her and so dose Carlisle. while satan then came out of the ground and growls lightly watching cinder as she turns back to normal while she turns normal her helmet cover her face while she walks over to linket and Michael. as the wolves moves out of the way bowling to her as they could sences she was a sort of wolf god and also a ex alpha wolf as she walks through them to Carlisle and Michael and Linket as cinder says to Carlisle. Michael won't like this but she needs to be taken to hospital her body has gone into destress from almost drowning and her lungs have water in them. Carlisle nodes understanding as he picks up linket and runs off in superspeed follow by his family and the wolves and Seth. while she gose to Satan and talks to him in demon Latin as Ghostface says to Freddy. I'm suprise that you aren't with cinder she is a demon like you in away. Freddy says to Ghostface. are you out of your dam mind her brother is Satan the god of hell he will kill me. Michael stands there listing as as Pennywise also just stands there listening as Hannibal says standing next to Michael. well if you were to even be with her. her husband will haunt and kill you. Michael looks at him wondering how Hannibal even got next to him so quitely as Hannibal says to Michael. I'm Hannibal. Freddy says. I'm Freddy Michael here doesn't talk and those two are Pennywise and Ghostface and you know cinder over there. Hannibal nodes understanding as Satan says to cinder in English. fine then one more chance sis if you die again your staying in hell with me besides. while your up here why not visit every now and then. cinder nodes understanding. of course brother I understand. Freddy watches as Satan flys back down the hole as it closed while cinder walks over to Michael as she says to Pennywise. take the rest home me and Michael are going to see linket. Pennywise nodes as he dissapears back to the house with Ghostface and Freddy And Hannibal. Then cinder wings came out and nudge Michael to go with her as she follows linket sent while Michael follows cinder.

At the hospital

Carlisle went to a special slasher hospital while Seth was with him and the wolf pack left and so did Carlisle family as Carlisle lays linket in a bed. as she was still passed out while the doctors and Carlisle attend her as Seth watches while cinder and Michael gets to the hospital. While they walks though to linket room as linket still in passed out while Carlisle and Seth watches her as cinder and Michael walks in while Carlisle says to both cinder and Michael. she will be fine they got the water out of her lungs all she just needs is rest. Michael nodes as so dose cinder as Carlisle says to cinder. let's walk and talk. cinder nodes leaving with Carlisle as they walks around the hospital while Michael watches linket still while he puts his knife in his pocket and then holds her hand while sitting in a chair.

With Cinder and Carlisle

As cinder walks with Carlisle she takes her helmet off holding it as cinder says. how do you know linket. Carlisle responded. I took her in after she escaped from a pack of werewolves who kidnapped her. how do you know her. cinder response. well I met her in the sanitarium when she was younger and I took her in as my student to protect her. then she met Michael who looks after her even though they do have there up and downs. Carlisle nodes as they walks and talks into cinder puts her helmet back on as they walks by other slashers.

With linket

She was still passed out while Michael holds her hand while Linket was having a another flashback as it was with cinder in it and Michael while there in the sanitarium.

In the flashback

Years ago in the sanitarium linket was cinder student while Michael didn't care he like having linket around wiredly. while cinder and Linket are having a private shower cinder was talking about linket about shifting into a wolf after there shower linket and cinder got changed into there clothes. While the guard's let cinder wear her black steel high heel boots as linket says shyly. who gave you them if you don't mind me asking. cinder replies. my husband did at our first year anniversary togeather. linket nodes understanding as they gose back to there room seen that there room has change to been in Michael room. While both cinder and Michael had a Court date about there murders as linket court date was in a couple of months as cinder whispers to linket. it's fine don't be scared they just move us in here beacuse me and Michael have a court date tomorrow. linket nodes understanding as she stays close to cinder while Michael makes some mask. And cinder sits at a table and starts creating her helmet as linket sits in a corner and rest her eyes for a moment to think into some guards and doctors came in as cinder stands in front of Linket. While cinder knows that Loomis wants to see linket while Loomis came in and says. cinder stand down I have decided of see all three of you. cinder rolls her eyes as cinder gets taken first then Michael as linket gose after Michael. While she was taken with him while they sits as they get cuffed to the table as doctor Loomis says to Linket. why are you hanging around with cinder for. Linket replies rudely. beacuse I can do what I want besides your not the boss of me. cinder smirks a bit while Michael secretly grins under his mask while Linket also says. so I'm leaving. cinder grins as she had secretly made linket cuff dissapears as she left the room going back to Michael room to have nap while Michael and cinder stays.

End of flashback

As the flashback ends linket was still passed out as she starts to have another flashback to when she was younger and when she killed her parents and siblings. which makes tears come out of her eye while Michael sees and puts a finger against her temple to see what's going on that's making her upset.

In the flashback

Linket was a young child around about five as she was in her room into her father came in and started beating her. then he throws her into a wall to try and have his way with her as she then snaps and turns wolf and growls at her father.

(Linket wolf form when she was younger she had this wolf form as a teenager and when she first met Michael)

As linket then runs at her father and pins him to the ground and rips his throat out with her mouth. while her brother and sister saw as she looks at them and roars at them and runs at them and claws there throats open not knowing her mother has seen and has called the police. Then linket walks down stairs as a wolf then turns human as she then grabs a knife and slit her mother's throat open then stabs her in her neck and chest a few times. while Linket then heard the police as she turns wolf and runs off Jumping out a open window as she runs off to hide. Then she sees Michael house and jumps through the back window as she turns human and hides her knife under the fridge into she hear the police officers coming through the house with a old looking doctor. which was dr Loomis as they see her and she runs trying to hide as they follows her as she hides in a crawl space behind a cabinet into Loomis grabs her and the police arrested her and puts her in the back of a station wagon that was for the sanitarium. as she was been taken there while she was put in Loomis office when they got there as Loomis decided to make linket his second patient along with Michael as linket then gets taken away and was changed into white clothes and put in a room alone as she was scared as she hides in the dark corner scared.

End of flashback back

Michael takes his finger away smirking a little bit about how she killed her parents but frowns from been made Loomis patient. while Linket starts having another flashback in the sanitarium after cinder and Michael Court date togeather.

In the flashback

Linket was taken to a sing of that was held while cinder was the champion as Michael never taken part beacuse he doesn't talk. while cinder walks up on stage that they had as she was facing against linket while cinder gose first as she starts singing like princess as her two sister came on stage that look like her just one had white hair with a blue streaks and the other had orange hair and redish fur. While cinder sings her sister starts dancing behind her.
Conqueror, conqueror.
I'm taking the start as I open the book.
Don't care if it's a draft I make my own rules.
I'm an untouchable target, cause i'm way far from you.
I'm an unstoppable rocket going straight to the moon.
I'm taking my chance cause life may be cruel.
I'm no guilty for it and i got nothing to lose.
Baby will you follow me for a ride in extasy? oh
Baby will you follow me for a ride in extasy? Oh
Cinder starts dancing a bit as she sings still with her wings out
Conqueror, conqueror×2.

How is it bad to charge at the light?
I got no brakes and I fuck all my doubts.
I'm an untouchable target, cause i'm way far from you.
I'm an unstoppable rocket flying straight to the moon.
I'm taking my chance cause life may be cruel.
I'm no guilty for it and i got nothing to lose.

Baby will you follow me for a ride in extasy? oh
Baby will you follow me for a ride in extasy? Oh
Linket whispers to herself. I'll never be that good. cinder continues sings while her and her sisters dance a bit as they were in the same body doing the same dance.
Conqueror, conqueror×2.

If you feel the same just let go Open your heart to a new soul
If you wait the day you'll be a hero Just start it now, forget the zero.

Conqueror, conqueror×2.
Next was linket turn as she was a bit nervous while cinder and her two sisters left the stage watching Linket as she walks up nervously. as she starts singing sounding a little bit like a princess as she takes a electric guitar and plays it while she sings.

The child without a name grew up to be the hand
To watch you, to shield you or kill on demand
The choice he'd made he could not comprehend
His blood a grim secret they had to command.

He's torn between his honor and the true love of his life
He prayed for both but was denied.

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?
Will all our sins be justified?.

Cinder watches wondering how she came up with this song as she sung it once for her husband as her wolf ears lowers saddened for remembering her husband death.

The curse of his powers tormented his life
Obeying the crown was a sinister price
His soul was tortured by love and by pain
He surely would flee but the oath made him stay.

He's torn between his honor and the true love of his life
He prayed for both but was denied.

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?
Will all our sins be justified?.

Please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear
For the dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be
Still I'll be the hand that serves you
Though you'll not see that it is me.

So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed
Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?
So many years have past, who are the noble and the wise?
Will all our sins be justified.

Cinder then gose on stage next to linket to see who is the winner. but to everyone suprise it was a tie as everyone heads back to there room while Linket and Michael were taken with cinder.

End of flashback

Cinder and Carlisle walks in seen Michael holding linket hand and Seth sleeping in a chair while Michael had dozed off holding linket hand. while cinder and Carlisle watches over Linket to make sure she doesn't stop breathing as that can happen when someone body is in destress like linket body is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 13 20
Edit- this book is almost complete, if we get to 300 reads thare will be a book two. And maybe a new demon....? this will contain OCs if you don't li...
4.3K 113 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader β˜†β˜†β˜† ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
105 24 13
Sam Loomis is Hellbent on ridding the world of Michael Myers and other Slashers such as Leatherface, Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger once and for al...
619 21 19
I always wake up in cold sweats from them. I don't know how long I'll survive, they might even kill me tonight... oh no... they're coming... ...