Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 11| Sangeet

15.9K 798 21
By cupcakes6621

Ansh:"Papa I wanna eat ice cream "

Neil:(picking up Ansh in his arms )"ice cream? At this time?"

Kids:"Yes papa plzz"

Ryan:"Chachu I also want to eat let go na plz"

Neil:"Okay okay. Sameer Ryan take the kids to the car. I'll inform Dad then we can go"

Kids:"Okayyy"

Neil took the kids out to eat while Ahana was taken to her room.

Prabha:"Beta, You sit here. I'll go get something for u to eat.(Ahana nods as she leaves)

Ahana was in deep thought of what was happening. Why did the incident that happened downstairs effect her. Her heart has no place for anyone other then Rajeev. She closes her eyes and shakes her head. By the time Prabha comes and see Ahana.

Prabha:"What happened Ahana"

Ahana:"Nothing maa"(Prabha sighs knowing Ahana wont tell her anything and starts to feed her)

Prabha:"Beta a new starts not only means to start fresh, it also means to leave the past behind and not let it effect ur future."

Ahana:"Maa leaving the past behind wont change anything. The past is what makes u what u are right. Before 4 year I was a very happy going girl. But then that incident changed everything in my life. I lost my reasons to live. That incident didn't just take the love of my life. It even took away the 2 most important people of my life. "
(She said as she got tears in her eyes)

Prabha:(Hugging her)"Ahana.."

Ahana:"No maa let not talk about it. Also I am full. I dont want to eat anymore."

Prabha:(Signs in thinks in her mind)"You are already so broken Ahana. If I tell you this truth you will I don't think you will be able to handle it. I have to wait. Wait till the right time to tell you. I am sorry Beta but I have to."

Ahana:"Maa I am tired. I'll just sleep a little. When Ansh comes back can you make him eat before sleeping "

Prabha:"I'll take care of it."

The rest of the Night past in jiff. Neil had dropped Ansh off after the ice cream treat. Ahana had dosed of after thinking about her past. Next day came. Today was the Sangeet ceremony.

Sangeet ceremony is the ceremony of music. The whole evening people dance to music to celebrate the wedding and the couple. The Sangeet ceremony was held at Malhotra mansion.

Around 4 in the evening, The Singh family were ready to leave for the Sangeet ceremony. Ahana had wore a blue and white Lehenga given by her would be mother in law.

As they reached the Malhotra mansion, Ansh rushed in towards this papa and siblings while Angali and Rahul came and greeted them.  Rahul took Sanjeev and Prabha Inside while Angali guided Ahana to her seats in the front with Neil.

The program was yet to start. Everyone was busy talking to each other. Ahana and Neil were just sitting with the kids busy with them.

Naira:"Mumma Mumma look my mehendi came out so beautiful na"

Ahana:"Yes baby"(She said kissing Naira's cheeks )

Naira:"Show me ur mumma "(Ahana extended her hands and Naira gasps seeing Ahana's mehendi )"Soo pretty mumma"(Ahana chuckled at her cuteness and nods)

They were busy in themselves when Few relatives come to meet the would be daughter in law of the house. The kids run of to play while Neil and Ahana greet the relatives. Angali introduces one of the relatives to be Neil's Mami.

Mami:"So beautiful daughter in law you got jiji"(Ahana smiles)"So beta where are ur parents "

Angali:"oh I will get Prabha ji one min"

Mami:"oh nono jiji I am talking about her real parents. Prabha ji is Just get in law and after Marriage they wont even have any relation with her."(Hearing This her Ahana's smile fades. She didn't know how to answer. Prabha and Sanjeev were more then just her in laws they were her parents. They had loved and cared for her more then their own son. She can't just abandon them due to this marriage. On the other hand her real parents. That topic has always been hard for Ahana to talk about.)

Ahana:"M..my"

Neil:(Interrupting Ahana )"Mamiji Prabha maa and Sanjeev papa are her parents. And it doesn't matter if she gets married to me. They will always be her parents "

Angali:"yes. Plus Prabha ji has loved and cared for Ahana like her own daughter. Ansh and Ahana wont break any relation with them even after marriage "

Mami:"but jiji I am just saying that"

Angali:"Lets not talk about this right now"(Mami nodded before giving a fake smile and leaving. Angali looks at Ahana and cups her face)

Ahana:"Maa i"

Angali:"I understand beta. (She takes Neil's and Ahana's hands in her hands ) " Ahana Neil the decision you both have taken to get married again is a very big decision. Every action has criticisms. Many people will praise you but there also will be people who will find ways to criticize you. Its your job to know that your family is with you. We will always support you and u have to be strong in this journey. You both are setting a great example in front of the world. Where many people are divorcing , you both took the decision to get married again for ur kids. It is remarkable and I am proud of u both.. infant everyone is proud of you both. So don't let some people's words bring you down"

Ahana/Neil:"Yes maa"(Ahana smiled thinking she is luck to get 2 amazing parents.  Both her in laws were amazing and supportive)

Soon the program started. Multiple performances were performed on multiple Indian songs. From old songs such at the 1990s to the latest songs. Everyone song was danced to.  everyone was busy enjoying the moment except our main couple.

They were lost in the thought of tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the big day. The wedding day. By tomorrow night they would be a married couple. They were confuse as to how things will work out. Will everything go as they plan? Will they be able to handle this marriage? Is it as easy as they think? But all these questions led to one answer. "For the kids"

Their trance was broken by Sid and Preeti who pulled them on the stage. Before they know it. They have been put on spotlight.

Sid:"Lets give it up for the final performance of the evening from the one and only couple of the night"(Ahana and Neil tried to deny but of no use as they were already the spot light at the moment and the song had started)

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milti nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Neil brings his hand out in front of Ahana who looks around in the crowd before placing her hand in his. His other hand travels to her waist while her hand goes on his shoulder.

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

They move to the beat of the song drowned in each other eyes. Forgetting about everyone they just look deep in each other eyes.

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan
Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai.

Neil twirls Ahana and brings her back as her back collides with his chest. The song comes to an end as so does their eyelock. Praises and claps are heard in the background as Ahana and Neil get down of the stage. Sid winks and shows a thumbs up to Angali to which she smiles looking at Neila and Ahana.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Haldi and The wedding "

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Lehenga - a type of Indian Dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 20.5K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
452K 17.3K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
757K 28.6K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...
34.6K 3.5K 34
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...