Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday

742 19 48
By QueenOfShippers

Happy birthday Tim Drake!

Jason no. 🤣

The older man opened the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend, only to find the living room a huge mess.

Eyes wide from shock, he scanned the room. Empty and used coffee mugs were scattered across the floor, a few drops of coffee creating tiny puddles on the solid flooring.

Pizza boxes were scattered across the table, he counted six in total. The kitchen sink had many used plates jumbled up in the bin.

Papers, stapled or not, were scattered across the living room couch and coffee table, the TV that sat across from it still on, playing a cartoon.

Still not finding the younger person, he made his way to their shared bedroom, only to find a similar mess in the bedroom as in the living room.

Surrounding a sleeping Tim Drake were scattered papers, what looked like case files and reports - Jason rolled his eyes at that- in folders.

There were a few coffee mugs on the nightstand, and one looked like it was brewed not too long ago, as seeing there was still steam rising from the cup and Jason could smell it.

The older man smiled down upon the sleeping figure, silently laughing at how Tim forgot yet another one of his birthday's.

It was kind of sad, in all honesty, that Tim saw his birthday as just another regular work day, but Jason didn't mind too much, because it meant he could suprise the younger man.

Jason closed the laptop that laid open on Tim's lap, and set it on top of a few papers, and picked up all of the coffee mugs off the night stand, besides the one with fresh coffee, and left the room.

The red haired man placed the cups in the sink before going to collect all the others scattered across the flooring and in the living room.

We're making Jason a red head because why the heck not?

He placed all the scattered papers in the living room into one big stack, not bothering to care about the possible lecture he will get later on for shuffling them all up.

He silently removed the laptop from Tim's lap when he got into their shared room, and placed it on a nightstand before collecting the papers to place them in the stack of all the others.

Before leaving the room he turned off the light and silently shut the door. He then returned to the sink and hand washed all of the coffee mugs.

By the time he had finished with everything, it had become 1 in the afternoon, and Jason was trying to think up of something he could do for Tim's birthday.

For the past two weeks he hadn't seen Tim, being too busy with an undercover mission the Outlaws were in, so he wanted their reunion to be special.

And the fact that it was Tim's birthday just added onto the pressure of what Jason should do.

Jason became lost in thought, looking out the window that sat above their kitchen sink, staring into space as he wondered what would be special enough for Tim.

In fact, the man was so lost in thought, he hadn't heard the sound of light footsteps come down the hallway.

He hadn't even noticed that Tim was awake until the next thing he knew, two stringy arms were being wrapped around his body, and a warm sensation creeped up his side.

Jason jerked his head down to see Tim was hugging him fiercely, in one of his It's-been-too-long-I-missed-you hugs.

"Hey Tim."

"Gods I missed you Jay." Tim replied, his voice muffled due to him burying his head into Jason's arm.

Jason just chuckled before turning to face Tim so that he could return the hug his boyfriend was giving him.

"I missed you too."

The couple stayed like that for a little bit, Tim content on not letting Jason leave his grasp, and Jason just taking in the familiar scent of coffee and Gotham dusk.

The older man soon pulled away just to give the younger man a proper kiss on the lips, as if he waited to kiss him any longer it would have killed him.

"Happy birthday Tim." Jason told the other, smiling warmly as he looked down on Tim's very small, very cute face.

"You remembered." Tim smiled, his arms still wrapped around Jason's back.

"Well one of us has to, especially since you keep forgetting your own." Jason replied, laughing slightly at the small blush creeping up Tim's cheeks.

"I guess you're right." Tim sighed, leaning the side of his head against Jason's chest.

Jason simply smiled and used one of his hands to rub Tim's small back, the other hand wrapping around Tim's waist.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" Jason asked the smaller man, who just hummed like he acknowledged Jason's question, and was giving it thought.

The couple stayed like that in the kitchen for a few moments, Jason rubbing Tim's back while Tim was trying to think of what he wanted.

"I don't know. I'm just happy I'll get to spend it with you." Tim answered.

Jason didn't seem pleased with his answer. "Tim, you're one of the richest men in the world, and all you want to do for your birthday is hang out with me?"

"Yep." Tim replied, popping his p just to prove his point.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Then I guess I'll have to just suprise you then."

"I guess you will." Tim replied, laughing at the fact he could literally hear Jason's annoyed eye roll.

> later that night

"Jason, can I please take it off already?" Tim whined.

"No, it's supposed to be a suprise."

"How much further?"

"Just a little further... and there. You can take the blindfold off now."

Tim removed his blindfold to find himself in the presence of a beautiful scenery.

The stars in the sky twinkled, and rose petals decorated a small pathway to a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

"Are those Alfred's cookies I smell?"

"Only for you." Jason smiled down at him.

Tim marveled at the sight, before running up to it, not bothering to wait for the older to catch up with him.

Tim stood at the edge of the blanket, and saw the bright lights of Gotham City illuminate the tall buildings from the cliff he was on.

"Oh Jay. This is... this is perfect." Tim whispered when he felt Jason stand next to him.

"Glad you like it."

"I love it."

"Oh?"

*Gags* get ready for the most clichèd line in your life.

"But I love you more."

Yay! I got over my writers block, and just in time for Tim's birthday!

I love you Timmy! Never stop being yourself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.3K 23
Just a bunch of random maribat sh*t. sorry in advance 😅 WARNINGS: Cursing, suggestive language, mentions of harassment and abuse Also, if you find...
9K 81 22
What the title says. Just a bunch of Oneshots of the youngest batboy. Enjoy! 👋It will also include the other batboys, but mainly Damian Wayne. Reque...
163K 5.7K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...
162K 3.2K 25
Just some Damian Wayne centric one shots. Some angst and fluff. (Now if I realice it it's mostly angst lol) Requests are open. Sometimes it includes...