Aesthetic - Jaden Hossler

By Sarah_Luisa28

"I like you" "You don't fit my aesthetic" "Oh, really? I think we make a cute couple" "Not happening, Hossler... More

cast, playlist & more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Bent - Jaden Hossler

29.

1.7K 36 4
By Sarah_Luisa28

-----------------------------

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown
Hi, Alice!
It's Nzinga.

Unknown
It took me a while, sorry

Alice
Hi Nzinga!
Don't worry about it!

Alice changed  "Unknown"  to  "Nzinga"

Nzinga
When something doesn't 
work, let us know.

Alice
Will do, thank you!

Nzinga
See you on Monday

Nzinga
Oh right!
We always see each
other in the break.

Alice
I already thought so.
But good to know.

Nzinga
When you have the second shift
it would be good if you are
there 10mins earlier.

Alice
That's no problem

Nzinga
Very Good.
See you!

Alice
See you on Monday!

-----------------------------

Alice was ecstatic to wake up to a text from her new boss.

She would start tomorrow, seeing as today was Sunday. The day wasn't very productive. She worked out, worked on her project, drank coffee, texted Jaden and called Maileen.

-----------------------------

🎀 𝑅♡𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝐻♡𝓈𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓇 🎀

Allie♡

Allie♡
That's my workplan

jxdn♡
See!
I told you, she would
text you.

Allie
I know.
How's it going?

jxdn♡
Nothing too wild.
Josh whines so 
fucking much.

Allie

Can I ask you something,without you getting mad?

jxdn♡
Sure

Allie

did you take some, uh,with you?

jxdn♡
Weed?

Allie
yea

jxdn♡
A little.
That bad?

Allie

No!

Just please becareful.

jxdn♡
I'm always careful

Allie
Jaden...

jxdn♡
Pinkie Promise

Allie
Pinkie Promise

-----------------------------

Before Alice called, she made sure that Maileen was awake, not busy, and willing to talk to her.

"Hey, Maileen."

"My god. I haven't heard your voice in such a long time how is it going?"

"It's going great. Did I tell you that I got the job?"

"You did, I am still proud of you!"

"Hey, can we video chat? I want to see you and see your apartment."

Alice hung up and a second later got a Skype notification. She smiled like an idiot, seeing one of her best friends for the first time for a while.

"You look so good! Is that hoodie new? I've never seen it before!"

"Oh, it's Jaden's."

"Already stole a hoodie. I am proud of you!"

"For what?"

"Making a move."

"Oh, then you're gonna be really happy to hear this."

Maileen shifted in her seat, interested in what Alice had to say.

"We kissed."

"Shut up!"

She observed the face of her old friend and when she saw no reason to believe that she was lying she squealed.

"I need details!"

"Okay so, we filmed a TeaTok for Josh's channel."

"I know, I watched it. Really enjoyed your period-rant."

"Thank you, babe. Well, Jaden and I both had a headache, so we went to take a nap. We had already talked about how he had never seen me without makeup on that morning so when I came out of the bathroom he turned the lights on, looked me in the eyes, and caressed my cheeks and all that shit."

"My god that's cute!"

"And he told me, I quote: "You are one of the most beautiful people in my life." while looking me deep in the eyes! And he pulled me on his lap, and we cuddled."

"How was it?"

"It was gentle and exciting. I don't know how to describe it..."

"Okay better than Brad?"

Alice rolled her eyes, an automatic response to hearing his name.

"So much better, he looked after me, it was less wet an-"

"Wet?"

"Wet, less saliva, even with no tongue."

"Oh, girl. That's disgusting."

"And it felt like, he actually cares."

"Jesus, I hope for him, that he never hurts you. So what are you now?"

"Talking. Not strangers, more than friends but not in a relationship, yet."

"That sounds very sure."

"We talked about it after the nap."

"You really like him, don't you?"

"I do, we agreed that we should get to know each other more and that we should wait."

"Oh, you're whipped whipped."

Alice blushed trying to look anywhere but her phone.

"We said, that we should meet up and organize his room and closet so that he can feel better."

"As a date? That's questionable."

"No as something to do with someone."

"That is a date. Okay next topic, show me your apartment."

Maileen thought that Alice's space looked a lot like her and she stated that she would definitely have to come around. To meet Jaden and to see her apartment.

-----------------------------

Alicejust finished her shower and evening routine when her phone dinged. 

Now that Nessa wanted to come over Alice didn't wonder what she would do that night.

She started to prepare the kitchen and took out everything they would definitely need. Looking at recipes her stomach started to grumble, having only eaten a salad in the afternoon it was quite empty now.

Her phone rang again and when she picked it up, all she could hear was "Ding-Dong." before Nessa hung up again.

Opening the door took a little while, seeing as she had to remove everything. In front of her door stood a sad-looking Nessa, with a bag over her shoulder and two packs of sugar in her hands.

"How did you even hold the phone?"

"Hello to you too."

"Come in."

Nessa put the sugar in the kitchen and threw her bag in a corner. Meanwhile, Alice locked the door again and sat down on her bed.

Her friend came back and flung herself on top of the shorter of the two.

"What's up Nessi?"

"Josh and I are kind of fighting I guess."

"Ah."

"It's such a stupid little thing that I don't even want to talk about it. I just want to distract myself. "

"Got it."

"Do you have an ideas?"

"Let's look online, I guess."

-----------------------------

They browsed the net for a few minutes until they decided on a lemon cake. Incredibly easy and simple but for that, they had everything there and enough time, as well as nerves.

Why Alice had sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice was unclear, but she had it.

They hadn't gotten far when Nessa started to dip her hands in flour and touched Alice with them, who wore a black top.

Alice, petty like she is, started to do it too. They were laughing the whole time, listening to music.

"Can I take a picture for Instagram?"

"Sure. Let's try to prop your phone up."

-----------------------------

tagged: @aliceeasterling
nessabarrett: thank you for being there, even when it's late and I want to bake a cake
*************
luvanthony: are those dwarfs I see?
aliceeasterling: don't worry!
kiocyr: why wasn't I invited?
jadenhossler: pretty ♡
user749: @ tiktokroom
addisoneasterling: @aliceeasterling can you even see what you're doing without glasses?
-> aliceeasterling: Shut up
user284: Nobody gonna say sumtin?

show more comments...

-----------------------------

The eventually did it.

The cake turned out pretty good and Alice even ate two pieces, deciding that she would just work out more on the following day.

Nessa was really tired and went to sleep, they had settled that they would clean up in the morning.

Seeing as Alice had to be at work before eight, she decided to do it in the night. As quiet as she could she cleaned up before she joined Nessa in her bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 874 17
โ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด.. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท started: aug 10, 202...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
856K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
30.7K 180 27
Read 'Bryce Halls sister' to understand what's happening