Doctor Swift āœ“

By feverdreamhigh

ā› Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was something I had n... More

Notice
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

26

714 34 13
By feverdreamhigh

Chapter 26:
VOMIT

Just finished lunch. So far she has been fine.

Taylor sighed before sending the message to the famous singer, Zayn Malik. Taylor doesn't understand, why her life is being strange lately. One year ago, she met a famous actor, Harry Styles, who was her patient. Now, she has a patient who is the daughter of Zayn Malik.

"Doctor Swift."

Taylor snapped out from her reverie when she heard the soft voice. Even though she wasn't in a good mood, how could Taylor ignore a naive, innocent little girl who is having an illness she shouldn't have.

Taylor pulled her chair closer, her blue eyes staring into the blue eyes of this beautiful little girl named Olivia. A smile appeared on Taylor's lips, as much as possible she did not bring sadness on her face. The face of the little girl was very pale, Taylor could not bear to see it.

"Is there something you want, Olivia?"

Olivia shook her head weakly. "My head hurts, but I'm strong. Not as painful as yesterday."

Taylor's heart sank when she saw the girl smiled weakly. Taylor did not understand why all of this could happen. Why did this innocent little girl have to experience something terrible like this? Why does she have to get sick when other little girls are out there busy playing?

The laboratory results that came out last night showed that this girl has brain aneurysm and Taylor would have another operation in three days. Taylor swears, if she fails, she really will not forgive herself.

"You'll get well soon." Taylor said quietly, trying to convince Olivia.

Olivia nodded. "Of course. Daddy said, I will recover and Doctor Swift will help me get well, right?"

Taylor smiled and nodded. The doctor's hand moved, stroking Olivia's head. That said, Olivia was Taylor's first child patient who had a brain aneurysm. Taylor has treated many patients, but most of them are adults and most frequently smokers. While Olivia is actually a child and she's still innocent. Taylor was still unsure whether she would take full responsibility for Olivia's operation or not.

"What if you rest? You haven't slept since your Daddy left. Later, when he comes, you can get back up. The important thing is that, you've had lunch and taken your medicine."

Olivia pursed her lips. "I'm not sleepy, doctor and I'm a pretty strong child. So, I'll be fine without having to rest."

Taylor shook her head. "Whether you want to be strong or not, you still need to rest. Do you want to sleep alone or should I give you an injection?" Taylor's threat made Olivia hurriedly shake her head.

"I will sleep alone, but usually before going to sleep, Daddy will sing for me, until I fall asleep."

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Your daddy is a singer, singing is definitely something he can do. I'm a doctor and I can't sing. But I can inject a sleeping medicine so you sleep."

Hearing Taylor's threat again, Olivia hurriedly pulled the blanket over her face and said, "I thought you were a good doctor. You're the same just like everyone else. I hate getting injected!"

Taylor chuckled in amusement at Olivia's words. "Now, go get some rest, Olivia."

━━

"You look like you're in a bad state. You're even more quiet than usual. Are you all right, Zayn?"

Zayn Malik sighed and forced a smile at his manager, Bratt, who had just asked questions that would be asked at the talkshow later where Zayn will be the guest star, along with one of the beautiful actresses who had just released her umpteenth box office film, Cara Delevingne.

"Is Olivia all right? Yesterday you said she was in the hospital." Bratt suddenly asked, glancing left and right, hoping no one would eavesdrop on their.

Well, Zayn Malik is a singer who recently made his debut and immediately received a good public reception from the people of America, Europe or even the whole world. And it's no surprise, it's not difficult to fall in love with his charm.

Zayn has the perfect facial structure. His looks are a combination of Pakistani and British features as well. His jet black hair that has always been every men 's dream hairstyle. Plus, he has a melodious voice that can allure anyone who hears it. How could he not be famous for all of these advantages? Because of his popularity, Zayn desperately needs privacy, especially for Olivia.

As much as possible, Zayn hid Olivia from the media. Olivia is still too small to be in the spotlight. Zayn was afraid, Olivia could not grow up normally like other girls. Olivia must live quietly, without any media perceptions.

"There's still three more days until the operation. She has brain aneurysm. I don't know how that happened." Zayn said, bowing his head. Bratt's manager sighed and patted Zayn's shoulder.

"I know your little girl is strong. She can get through it all well."

Zayn nodded. "I know."

"Have you told your parents? I mean, shouldn't they know? They were angry enough when you hid her whereabouts from them." Bratt asked again said. Zayn looked up and shook his head.

"I don't know what to say to Mum and Dad. They would be very worried, for sure."

Bratt looked at Zayn with pity. "We'll talk about this later. I'll come with you to the hospital. I also want to know Olivia's condition. Now, get ready. The show will start." Zayn could only nod his head weakly.

━━

The results of the child's laboratory went out last night. The results were positive, according to my first expectations. Brain aneurysm. I try to keep her entertained, but I'm not a good entertainer like you. If you're here, maybe you can continue to make her laugh and forget the pain she's suffering. You always bring joy to everyone, and I need that more than anything right now.

Taylor typed in the first message that she's sending for Harry today. Remembering about Harry always makes Taylor sad, for some reason. Although not infrequently also makes Taylor smile and laugh, just like a mad woman. Taylor tried to distance herself from television, newspapers or magazines and various media outlets that contain articles or photos of Harry Styles. No, it's not that Taylor doesn't want to see it, but it's not what Taylor needs right now.

No photos, no articles, no gossip and all of that. Taylor knows, Harry is the kind of man that the public portrays him to be. Taylor only needs Harry who was present in her life a year ago. A silly and funny man, unfortunately also very handsome and romantic.

"Are you really going to keep your promise? Or am I too stupid or too hopeful?" Taylor said quietly before sighing and stuffing her cellphone back into her white coat pocket.

Taylor's gaze returned to Olivia who was still fast asleep. Almost three hours had passed and Taylor was still accompanying her. Zayn said Olivia's baby sitter would arrive at one in the afternoon, but no one had come until this moment and how could Taylor leave Olivia alone.

Taylor gasped when Olivia suddenly opened her eyes and rose to sit up from the bed, then threw up just like that. Taylor moved and tried to calm the little girl. After vomiting, the girl cried loudly while shaking her head.

"My head hurts, doctor!"

Quickly and reflexively, Taylor took an injection that had been given a sedative. Taylor's right hand was used to hold the injection and her left hand was used to keep Olivia's hand away from her hair while crying.

"Olivia, calm down! Don't pull your hair like that! Be quiet, okay?!" Taylor said quite loudly and Olivia struggled.

Olivia dodged Taylor's hand who tried to hold Olivia's hand so she wouldn't pull her hair. Taylor reached for the call-in button before pressing the button and tried to calm Olivia down.

Olivia who struggled clearly made it difficult for Taylor. Finally, Taylor managed to inject the girl and calm her down. Taylor could only close her eyes when Olivia returned to throw up again but this time, the vomit was right on the front of the clothes that Taylor was wearing.

When Olivia had calmed down and began leaning her head with her eyes closed on the pillow, the door to the room opened. Several nurses entered the room, together with Zayn Malik and his manager.

Taylor turned to look at them before sighing. "I already gave her a sedative. Please clean the sheets. I will change my clothes before checking her up again."

The nurses reflexively obeyed Taylor's orders as she walked towards the door to go outside of the room.

Just as Taylor was about to pass Zayn, the man suddenly held her arm.

"What happened?" Zayn asked in a panic tone.

"She vomited and said that her head hurts. I had trouble giving her sedatives because she kept on fighting back. But in the end, I injected her anyway. At least, she would calm down for a few moments." Taylor explained.

"But she wasn't like this yesterday."

Taylor sighed. "Why don't you search in the internet for yourself about the symptoms of brain aneurysm? And sorry, I have to clean my clothes. We'll talk later."

Taylor removed Zayn's hand from her arm and walked out of the room, partially panting. Maybe she looks calm and nonchalant on the outside, but no one knows how panicked Taylor is right now in the inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.4K 29
The story revolves around the trials and tribulations of a "forced into" married couple Harry Styles and Taylor Swift and the jealous forces that wor...
508 75 13
Taylor Swift, a singer from Nashville, Tennessee, has basically lived the perfect life. She's famous at 16, with her debut album. There wasn't anythi...
138K 4.8K 34
Taylor Swift was know as the love guru, literally. It was he job to help those find love. But she was never that good at finding it herself. That is...
78.9K 2K 62
This Love left a Permanent Mark