Boyfriend Scenarios |Boboiboy...

Por Puffy_The_Quoter

|COMPLETED| Important Note:I do not own the characters mentioned in this book,they belong to monsta, and i do... Mรกs

๐Ÿ—’ โ› How you meet them เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Rainy Day เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Wanna be Friends? เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When you're Flustered เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Fix me Up เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When he's Jealous เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Let's make it Official! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When you're Sick เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Let's Cuddle! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› A CATastrophe เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Pet Names + Sweet Moments เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Tsundere Much? เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Haunted House เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When he's Drunk เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณ HAPPY HOLIDAYS เณƒโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Your Childhood with them เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Seeing your Ex เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Happy New Year! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
หขแตโฑแต– แต—สฐโฑหข แต–แตƒสณแต—
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Comfort Me เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› In an Interview เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Time Traveling เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Starry Night เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณ YOUR WORDS ARE ENOUGH เณƒโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Movie Night [Horror Edition] เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Don't Hurt Her! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Shopping Day! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When Anime is Life เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Hearing you Sing เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Reader's Special Day เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Indirect Kiss เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When you're Jealous เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Meeting His Father เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Wearing His Clothes เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Comforting Him เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› When he's Sick เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› I Love You! เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Date Moments เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณ ALWAYS AND FOREVER WAS JUST FOR A MOMENT เณƒโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Getting A Pet เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Kisses + Tagged เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Studying With Them เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› You are... + Announcement เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› The Art Of Attraction เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
๐Ÿ—’ โ› Home เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณ THANK YOU!! :)) เณƒโœง

๐Ÿ—’ โ› Shy Reader เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

4K 127 87
Por Puffy_The_Quoter

[Side Note:You two aren't dating in this scenario. Just friends XD]

°•Earthquake•°

'Ahh,there she is..'Quake thought to himself as he stared at your figure who was about to enter the school's gate,with ying and yaya by your side.

Pink hues dusted his cheeks once he saw a glimpse of your cute smile followed by a laugh, For a second there he thought his heart skipped a beat.His eyes slightly widened when you unexpectedly turned your gaze towards him,he managed to smile and give you a small wave.

You on the other hand,turned completely red suddenly looking away,placing a hand on your chest,feeling your heart rapidly beating.An image of his smile appeared in your head,causing your blush to increase.

"I'm actually making progress..."Quake mumbled,smiling even more before watching your figure enter the school as you went back to laughing your butt off,probably from ying cracking up some jokes.

°•Thunderstorm•°

It's always a challenge for him whenever he tries to approach you.Always ends up in a blushing mess,same goes for you.Thunder would 'casually' go up to you every school Morning,though his flustered face says otherwise.

He nervously scratched his cheek.The others were already used to this,Gopal and fang secretly laughed at him since it wasn't always successful "M-morning,|Name|.."

If you look closely enough,you'll see that ying and yaya were currently squealing at the scene.

"A-ah..Good m-morning to you too,T-thunder"
Once again Finding yourself blushing.Before he could even say another word,The sound of the school bell interrupted him.

And that's when the two of you headed to the opposite direction,ying and yaya walking by your side as they started teasing you.Not knowing that there was a small smile plastered on the Lightning elemental's face as he headed to his first class.

°•Cyclone•°

This cutie pie always greets you with that cute smile of his,not minding that you'd sometimes run away from him rather than greet him back,he didn't mind it though since he loves seeing your flustered reaction,finding it really adorable.

He goes to school pretty early just to place a small note in your Locker.Then hides behind a wall to wait for you and see your reaction,His face was beet red upon seeing you smile to yourself while reading his note.

Although when you're face to face with him,it's a different story.

"Hello |Name|,Good Morning!"He beams with a grin,suddenly appearing infront of you after you finished grabbing a couple of things from your Locker.

You shrieked in surprise,blinking twice once he gave you a closed eye smile.Blood immediately rushed up to your cheeks,not even thinking twice and ran away from him.

Instead of frowning,Cyclone smiled even more, feeling his face heat up all of a sudden,mumbling to himself "Cute.."

°•Blaze•°

Him along with cyclone and thorn love pranking people,we'll except for you since he loves you too much and he'd rather die than see you getting mad at him for his stupid pranks.He always wondered why of all people,he had his eyes for you,I mean- the two of you are complete opposites.

Opposites Attract,right?Although it's different when you're with ying and yaya.The biggest smile was always plastered on your face whenever you are with them,though when you're near him,you always stumble over your words,face resembling a tomato.

But there was this one time.He was sitting on a bench ,trying to release some stress.Suddenly calming down once a hand was placed on his shoulder,and it was none other than you.

"..T-take a deep breath and think about something or someone that you love,hope that helps you"You said,Finishing it off with a smile.
Then realized what you've just done and quickly dashed off to who knows where,

"S-shoot..- I-i gotta go now...B-bye!"

He opened his mouth,but nothing came out. Instead,he smirked to himself,ignoring the fact that he was blushing himself.

°•Ice•°

Ice looked over his shoulder,admiring the sight of you pouting while pointing your index finger at ying,who was just smirking in victory.He can't help but chuckle,seeing a new yet cute side of you,

He often finds himself staring at you for who knows how long,thankful that you rarely notice him.Though once you do,he won't stop staring and just give you a sheepish smile,resting his cheek on his palm,Cyan eyes gazing upon you with such adoration.

Already expecting your blush to worsen,looking away from him since you found his expression really cute to even begin with.You always try your hardest to stop yourself from blushing when this happens.Questioning why the heck is this polar bear dude staring at you?

Feeling butterflies in your stomach made it even worse.Ying and yaya would probably tease you if they caught you,Stealing one last glance to look at him,only to find that he's still staring at you,with those dashing eyes of his-

°•Thorn•°

('・ω・')

This precious cinnamon roll loves to give you flowers every single day.He would always smile like there was no tomorrow once you accept it, but he'd be confused when you run away from him all of a sudden,without saying a response.

Sometimes you just make up excuses.Thorn would have a small frown on his face,tilting his head to the side in total confusion.Thinking to himself that you just forced yourself to accept the flowers and maybe throw them away when he's not looking.

"Does she hate me..?" qwq

××××

"Don't tell me you ran away from him,Again..Do you really like the flowers that he gave you?"

"I'm sorry!-I d-do..!,i love them..It's just that..." You looked down,cheeks turning red."-..I can't say it to him,He's too sweet and adorable!" Instantly planting your face on your hands from Embarrassment.

Thorn saw the whole scene from afar,Looking clueless as ever.Eyes widening when realization hit him along with blood rushing up to decorate his cheeks"S-she thinks I'm s-sweet and adorable..!"He said with a Smile that could melt a person's heart within seconds-

°•Solar•°

He makes sure to at least make you blush on purpose Every single day.Always chuckles when you're stuttering,he finds it really adorable,though you Rarely talk to him since you'd rather seal your mouth shut and try focusing on other things, hoping and wishing that he'd just walk away.

"Why hello |Name|,So nice to see you here~"You slowly looked up from your book,eyes widening once his face was inches away from yours.Solar wore a sly smirk,leaning in closer.

"S-solar...-You're t-too close! G-go away..!"

He notices that you weren't blush,pouting a little then he thought of an idea.Placing his hand on your forehead,while you just stood there,feeling your legs wanting to give up then and there.

You closed your eyes,Cheeks slowly heating up as the light elemental leaned in and placed a kiss ontop of his hand.He Chuckles before removing his hand,walking past you"I would've kissed you for real,but i wouldn't want you fainting on me, now would i~?"

°•Frostfire•°

He's known to be an athletic boi,So don't even try to run away from him.Though if you do,Be prepared to be pinned on a nearby wall or something.Don't worry,he won't do anything to you-

Frostfire enjoys seeing you trapped in his arms,
He'd enjoy it even more if you were blushing and trying to avoid eye contact with him.Definitely loves hearing you stutter,

"Fr-frostfire‐...l-let me go!"You looked up to him while madly blushing.He shakes his head,smirking.

"Nope,why should i when I'm busy admiring your face~?"He teased,making you turn completely red.If he keeps this up you might faint any moment,

You would've kicked him where the sun doesn't shine,but you couldn't bring yourself to do it since your legs were shaking."P-please.."

He sighs in response,letting you go then offered to take you home.You somehow agreed,Along the way,Frostfire started cracking up some jokes while grinning,Causing you to quietly laugh at them. Then it was his turn to blush once you smiled at him before entering your house.

°•Glacier•°

He's that gentleman that will help you with anything and everything so that he could just spend some time with you.Always makes sure that you're comfortable whenever he's around you.

You never run away from him,you'd just continue what you were doing and try not to stutter,Just ending up in a blushing mess while awkwardly smiling.

Glacier's smile will always make you blush in a split second.I mean-His darn smile is heavenly.

Whenever he gives you his homemade sweets, Your heart would flutter.Once you eat it,glacier would just loving stare at you,a charming smile plastered on his face.

A chuckle left his lips before asking,"So,how is it?"
Reaching his hand out to move a strand of your hair to the back of your ear.

You blushed in response,Taking a deep breath
"..It's D-delicious,I l-love it."Looking up to meet with his eyes,managing to give him a sweet smile.

Glacier blinks twice then chuckles,eyes softening while returning the smile,"Thank you."

°•Supra•°

He's the type to always walk you home from school,Not really minding the fact that you mostly stay quiet while looking down on the ground.

Supra knows that you need your space too.Well, there are times where he'd make you blush multiple times just to see your reaction.Face flushed,not knowing what words to say so you just kept quiet,not wanting to stutter like there was no tomorrow.Let's just say that there was a certain time where he went to far and made you faint-Luckily he caught you.

"Oh crap,My bad"He says before carrying you bridal style as he started heading to the infirmary,but before he could even enter the room,he quickly placed a kiss on your forehead.

The nurse assigned him to look after you since she had some other things to do.Darn,if only you were awake,you would've seen that smirk on his face.

He didn't do anything to you,I sWeAr-Well he just placed a couple of kisses on your face,Finally having the chance to hold your hand.

In the end,he decided to wait for you outside since he doesn't want you to faint on him again once you wake up.

××××

Oh darn-I'm so sorry,i think i screwed this up

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.8K 100 40
Hello my dear sweet pumpkins. I am your lover for this journey. This one-shot book will be filled with nothing but our love! I hope you enjoy, darlin...
203K 4.9K 22
"Eแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แดกแด€s แด‡แด€sษชแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แดกแด€s ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ แด€ษดแด… sสœแด‡ แดกแด€s ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษดแดแด› ส€แด‡sษชsแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด‡แดแด˜แด›แด€แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜† แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€" Start...
2.5K 155 7
[adrienxgenderneutral!reader] disparate /things so unlike that there is no basis for comparison/ โ”โ” Rich people are the worst. โ”โ” disclaimer: i dont...
485K 13K 73
๊ง" Aki, take off your shirt." " W-w-what?" " You heard me. Strip."๊ง‚ [Before you read this, do note that It's an X reader...