QUEEN OF FALCON

stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Еще

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 25♣

3.8K 140 9
stellaandmybella

   🔔 Disclaimer: Light Mature Content ahead....😉

"What the fuck is this?" A loud growl emits from downstairs, startling me awake from my sleep. I hurriedly climb down, to find Maisie trembling in fear as Mr.Ivanov shouts at her. She tries to open her mouth to say something, when his hard glare shuts her up.

"Wh..What happened?" I ask, reaching the dining hall.

"No...Nothing Mrs.Ivanov, It's just about the food."  Maisie replies, stuttering in fear.

Realization dawns on me...Oh God. It's all Indian cuisine. He might have not liked the food, that's the reason he is shouting at Maisie. Poor Maisie! She is taking the brunt for me. I quickly go to her rescue.

"Mr...Mr.Ivanov, It's n..not her fault. Ac..actually, I was crav...craving fo..for some Indian food. Since, Maisie didn't knew how to cook, I...I..pre..prepared th..the din..dinner. Sh..she hu..hurt her ankle while helping me, that's wh..why she couldn't make anything for you...I..I th..thought you mi..might like to taste these dishes and I..I don...don't know how to prepare those continental dishes...Pl..please don't fire her..." I stutter meekly, scared of his outburst.

'Ya Allah! Will I ever be able to speak to him without stuttering?'

"If you want I will try t..to ma..make some..something else." I offer.

"There is no need for that. Leave!!"

I hurriedly start walking back when his voice halts me mid steps.

"Not you love..."

'He is going to punish me...Ya Allah Please help me....Please get me away from him.'

I stand on my spot as he walks towards me, slowly and menacingly.

"Maisie's job is in your hands now..."

'My hand? What is he trying to imply?'

"My hand? How?" I give him a confused look.

"Yes. Your hand....Uh...hunh...May I say....More like your lips." He smirks at me. "I get to kiss those lips right now, as long as I want and she gets to keep her job."

"NO!" I shout immediately.

"Fine then your wish. She loses her job. She did not perform her duties properly. Anyhow, she had to cook food with her hands and not her legs. So she won't be excused with that bullshit reason. I hate when people try to give me excuses when they aren't capable of performing their duties. Your simple NO has jeopardized her job. "He starts walking back towards his office when I shout, "Fine!"

I tighten my fists to my side clenching my eyes closed.

"What? What did you say? I didn't hear you properly."

That jerk! He knows how to play with me. I can't let him play with anyone's job. It's her son's birthday, day after tomorrow, and I can't let her spoil her mood.

"I said fi...." A pair of lips come crushing down on mine, my words dying down, making my eyes turn wide. I didn't even realize when did he reach so close to me.

He holds me by my waist, as I grip his shoulders for support, his other hand behind my head. He starts moving his lips against mine. I close my eyes loosing myself as he begins viciously suckling and nibbling my lips between his, trying to enter my mouth. I seal my lips not denying him access to my mouth. Suddenly, his hand that was lying on my waist, starts moving upwards. He gropes my right breast, pinching my nipple making me gasp. He takes that opportunity and enters my mouth. He shoves his tongue inside, exploring every single crevice of my mouth.

His hand grabs hold of my hairs, tugging them behind, gaining deeper excess into my mouth. A sharp moan of pleasure escapes my mouth followed by his low animalistic growl as he savagely attacks my mouth. I feel myself running out of breath. I try to push him but he pushes me and pins my body against the wall. I feel a fire heating up my whole body, and let out moans while his tongue flicked deeper into my mouth.

I feel as if I am under a spell and my body responding to whatever spell he has casted upon me. 'Is he a magician? Definitely a magician...A dangerous one, might I add..'

He drew my lips in between his teeth, then let go, diving his tongue deeper into my mouth. I feel myself dissolving in the intensity of the sensations clouding my judgement. He continues lapping and sucking my lips. I feel my knees buckling under me. I clutch the front of his shirt, the warmth of his body seething my own. I allow him to plunder my mouth mercilessly while I lounge in the force of it.

I don't know for how long it goes, but I feel my lungs screaming in pain due to the depletion of oxygen. I gather all my strength and try to push him with all my force but instead he slams me against the wall without breaking the kiss. He slams his lower body against me and I blink in shame when I feel his certain hardness poking my belly.

This is so overwhelming. I feel heat reaching to my center. I never felt like this before...What is this? The most irksome thing is, not knowing answers to your own questions, and not knowing what's happening to me right now, is irritating me to the core.

I again start pushing him away feeling my oxygen getting depleted. My objections muffled  against his mouth. He groans, breaking the kiss, and I start inhaling as much oxygen as I can. His mouth descends downwards and attacks the tender flesh on my neck, as he starts kissing and sucking on my sensitive spot, while his other hand is still on my breast as he molds it in his hands, kneading it like a dough. Moans after moans escape my lips at his dangerous ministrations.

"Mr.Ivanov...Please..." I whimper, not knowing what I want.

"Fuck you are so soft....And All MINE!!!" He groans, and again crashes his lips back on mine ignoring my pleas. He settles himself between my legs, pulling them apart. I feel his part, grinding against my core while he keeps on kissing my lips and sucking my neck, instantly pushing the ball of pleasure to my core.

'What is he doing to me ? Why isn't he stopping ? Why can't I stop him?'

I feel some pressure building up my core as he moves his body against mine with an inhuman speed. I cant, this is too much

Mr Ivanov  P...plea.....Aaah!!!

"Zacharias!!" He growls in my ear...."Say my name I want to hear it...."

"Pl..please.." I whimper, not knowing what I am pleading for.

"Fucking say it!!" He bellows, moving faster.

"Zach...Zacharias...Please...Aah!!"

"Again!!" He growls out grinding harder.

"Aahh!! Zach...Zacharias!!!"

"No! I please....Please....I beg you... I can't " I end up sobbing, because of the frustration building up inside me. Instead, he increases his speed like a beast and keeps on grinding against me.

"Shh.... Baby let it go, don't hold up.... just let go....hmm" I feel his hand lightly gripping my hairs. He was still moving so fast that I just couldn't hold back the pressure anymore and I let go of the knot inside my stomach with a scream. I collapse on his chest, feeling myself exhausted breathing heavily.

'What just happened?'

'Why do I feel that I just wet my panties..'

'Wait did I just pee ?'

'Oh my god!  How could I... w..wh..what did I do.. no no no I didn't...'

I hear him chuckle, "Congratulation zhena (wife ) you just had your first orgasm of your life and no baby you did not pee." He caresses my back, combing my hairs with his fingers.

What is he saying?  But we didn't had sex.....Then h..how...

He picks me up in his arms cutting my train of thoughts and walk towards the dining table making me sit on his lap. I bury my face in his chest, still trying to catch my breath. Whatever happened between us was so fast, my brain was still trying to process everything.

I cry when I realize, what happened between us minutes ago. 'How could I? How could I submit so easily....Why do I turn to be so weak in front of him?'

"Calm down love....You did nothing wrong, I am your husband. We are married. There is nothing wrong in it."

I shake my head crying, "No! Everything is wrong. You tricked me! "

"Fucking woman! We are married for God's sake, intimacy is expected." He exasperates.

"No, I am not doing that with you again!" I feel him tightening his hold on me, as I speak.

After remaining silent for a while, he speaks, "Enough with the talk. Feed me."

I look at him in bewilderment. Just what kind of a man is he?

"You...You ca..can fee..feed yourself.."

"Now" He growl in my ear, making me jump on his lap. A spark of shiver runs down my body as he secure his arm around my waist. "I don't mind, you sitting on my lap for the whole night. But do you?" He smirks at me.

I start feeding him having no other option, as I am equally scared and I fear that he might repeat the same thing if I keep on denying. I break the roti with my hands and make a morsel out of it and dip it in the curry, bringing the morsel to his mouth. He opens his mouth and takes the morsel, licking my fingers clean in the process. I try to snatch my hand away but he tightens his grip.

"Hmm....Now with the taste of your fingers mixed with the food, it tastes delicious love..."

I did not comment anything, silently feeding him. I just want to get done with this soon.

He makes me feed him everything, from the main course to the dessert. I quickly get down his lap as soon as I am done feeding him.

He chuckles, "Too eager to get down now, aren't we?"

I don't reply, instead scurry towards the kitchen. He walks back towards his office. I carry all the dishes back to the kitchen. After cleaning the dishes, I switch off the kitchen lights and walk back towards the bedroom.

Closing the bedroom door, I hop on the bed. A low scream emits from my mouth as I am being pulled into a hard chest. "Shhh...Relax love....It's me...." comes his sleek velvety husky voice. 'What the hell is he doing here? Didn't he go back to his office?'

I instantly get up and run towards the couch. No way am I sleeping with him on the same bed.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"I'm good here...I..I'm Comfo..comfortable...I ca..can sleep on the couch...."

"Adiva, you have five seconds to get back on this fucking bed..."

"I said I can.."

"Three seconds.." He growls. "Do you want another replay of what we did down there? Hmm? Cause trust me love I'll happily do that again...and again...."

Hearing the threat in his voice, I quickly get onto the bed, moving to the far end. But, he instantly pulls me back pressing me against his chest while keeping a firm grip on my waist. I can feel his breath fanning on my shoulder, making my insides shiver.

"Good night wife." 

I don't reply. What can I say?

"I said Good night Adiva.." He repeats, in a threatening voice.

"Go..good night."

"Good girl." He kisses my temple, before going to sleep.

Sleep had already left me jumping out of the window, due to our close proximity. I just lay there closing my eyes, with his firm grip on my waist. My mind replaying the event that perspired between us an hour ago...I don't know for how long did I remain in the same position. Only when I hear his steady breaths and confirm myself that he is fast asleep, I remove his sturdy arm. 'God he is so heavy....' As sneakily as possible, I get off the bed and walk towards the couch on my tip toes and lay on it. Sleeping on the couch is not at all comfortable, but after tossing and turning for another ten minutes, I fall asleep.

The next morning when I wake up, I find myself back on the bed. I clearly remember sneaking from his hold and sleeping on the couch. Then how come am I back here? I turn towards the other side of the bed and find it empty. Of course it has to be him. He must have got me back on the bed before leaving the room.

I get off the bed to get freshened up. After having my bath, I walk out of the bathroom and walk towards the dresser to dry my hairs. My eyes fall on something very familiar. As I walk closer, my eyes widen in realization when I notice that its my bracelet. I know I am not seeing things, I can identify this bracelet even in my sleep. It's a custom made bracelet, me and Ziya have it, and we had been reprimanded to never remove it from our wrists.

But, I remember Mom removing it during my wedding and I never got the opportunity to get it back. I remember it as clear as a sun. Then how is it possible that it is here? Anyways, at least  I got it back. I wear it back on my wrist, my memory taking me back to the day when we both sisters were gifted with these beautiful bracelets, some five years back.

"Adiva, Ziya...Come here..." Dad called us.

"Coming dad..." We both shouted in unison, running towards the living room. Our eyes landed on two jewellery boxes laid on the coffee table, as we took our seats beside mom and dad.

"Dad, what is that? Is it a new jewellery set for mom? Can we see it?" Ziya asked chirpily, extending her hands towards the boxes, but mom swatted her hand before she could even reach it.

"Ouch mom, that was hard.." She whined, rubbing the back of her hand.

"Always the impatient.." Mom said shaking her head.

"Let her Layla, it is for them.." Dad said.

"O Wow, that means I can see it.." Ziya squealed, taking one of the boxes in her hand.

"Open it.." Dad encouraged, smiling at her.

She quickly opened it and started bouncing excitedly. "Wow dad, this is so beautiful.."

"Indeed.." I said, admiring the beautiful jewellery.

"Adiva, open the other box." Dad asked me and I quickly took the other box and opened it. Both the boxes contained a beautifully designed bracelet. The only difference between the two bracelet was, the color of the diamonds. Mine had beautifully carved almond shaped carbuncles while Ziya had emeralds.

"Mashallah! These are so beautiful!" I speak, still looking at them in awe.

"You both like it?" Dad asks.

"We love it dad.." We both exclaimed.

"Well, that's your gift for scoring well in your exams. I did promised you both a gift, if you both scored well right? So, here is the gift."

"Thank you...Thank you....Thank you so much dad.." Ziya squealed happily jumping from her seat and hugging dad. Dad chuckled and patted her head lovingly.

"Okay, now both of you show me your hands.." Dad said, and we both extended our hands towards him. "I want both of you to promise me one thing. No matter what, you are never, I mean never, gonna remove this bracelet from your hands." He spoke, clipping the buckle ends of the bracelet, on our hands.

"But dad, it's so beautiful. I don't want its luster to fade away." Ziya remarked.

"Those are exclusively designed for you both. With pure platinum and diamonds. The luster won't ever fade away. And I don't want to hear any complains or questions regarding this matter. Is that clear?" Dad spoke in a stern voice.

"Yes dad. We promise."

"Good" He said, patting our heads.

"Mom, where is our gift?" Ziya dramatically extended her hand turning towards mom, making me roll my eyes. God this girl will never be satisfied with one thing.

"What gift are you talking about? Didn't you just receive one?"

"Mom! That's not fair..." Ziya whined. "Fine. I still have three more people from whom I am gonna extract my gift."

"Uh...Uh....No...darling! That's from all of us. So, no chance..." Mom sing songed.

"No...No...This is very unfair.....Api, why don't you say anything?" She looked at me stomping her foot.

"Ziya, don't you think you are being a child here? They have already got us such an expensive gift and you still complain for more...Grow up dear.." I huffed.

"Fine! I give up, only because I won't trade anything for this beautiful bracelet. But next time, I want an individual gift from everyone.." We laughed at her childishness.

"Fine...Whatever..."

I smile at the beautiful memory, as tears streak down my cheeks. A sob erupts from my mouth, as I miss my bubbly cute sister and her cute banters. I silently sit there, rubbing my fingers through my bracelet, crying for I don't know how long, when the door bursts open.

He walks towards me and hands me his phone, removing it from his pocket. "Talk to your parents."

"No" I shake my head.

"Adiva" He speaks in a stern voice.

"I won't be talking to them...They abandoned me.....I won't talk to them." I shake my head violently, as I turn to give him back his phone.

He glares at me but I jerk his hand away in anger. "Go away...It's all because of you...I don't want to see your face...Leave me alone and go..." I shout at him angrily.

"Enough! And stop acting like a brat.." I flinch at his thunderous voice.

"Talk to them.." He dials the number and forcefully presses the phone on my ear. After few rings, I hear my father's voice.

"Hello Mr.Ivanov..." I cry more hearing dad's voice.

"Hello Mr.Ivanov...Are you there?" A sob erupts from my mouth, as I hear his strained voice.

"Adiva? Is it you my jaan?"  I still don't speak a word and cry out loud.

"Adiva.....Sweetheart, talk to me dear.....Please don't cry...I am sorry jaan....Please talk to me..."

"No!...No!...I won't talk to you....I won't talk to you people..." I bellow, crying hysterically, as I hung up the call.

I run towards the bathroom breaking through his grip and close the door behind me. I slump down, crying my heart out...I don't care if he is still in the room...I don't care anything right now.

Later, I walk back to the room finding him nowhere. My shoulders relax. I really don't want to see him right now. A knock ensues, and I see Maisie entering the room after sometime. I hug her and cry out as she sits beside me. She hugs me back, as she whispers caressing my back lovingly, "Shh...Everything will be alright dear..."

"I miss them Maisie...I miss them a lot...I don't know, whether I will ever be able to see them again." I cry.

"Shh...You will surely meet them dear...Don't cry...Now, come lets have some breakfast.." She spoke breaking the hug.

"No Maisie, I am not hungry right now...Maybe later....I just want to be alone for sometime." I fall on the bed.

"As you wish dear..." She sighs, and gets up from the bed, leaving me alone in the room with my own thoughts.

"Missed me pretty face?" Oh God that voice. I panic, as I feel droplets of sweat percolating my forehead.

I find that faceless green eyed demon coming into view, as his sinister dark laughter ricochets in that closed dark room.

"Wh...Who are you? Why don't you show me your face?" I ask, trying to be brave.

"Oh pretty face, you do know me....How could you forget me hmm? I won't let you forget me remember that..." He says gritting his teeth roughly gripping my jaw.

"Leave me!! Let me go!!!" I shout, as tears fall from my eyes.

"No...No...No...I will never leave you...How can I leave you pretty face when you are my only obsession?" He starts behaving madly, pulling his hairs out while kicking the furniture, making me panic more, and cry loudly.

"Please...Somebody help me...Oh God please save me..." I plead, thrashing around, trying to break free.

Suddenly, I am pulled out of the darkness, as I feel strong arms encircling my frame in a protective embrace. I am hit by the familiar smell of musky cologne that strangely calms my senses every time.

"Shhh....It's okay princess....It's just a dream...You are safe..." A deep husky voice reassures me, as it's arms caress my back.

"He...He is coming for me...Please save me..." I mumble, crying in my sleep, unable to open my eyes.

"Shh...I'm here now...I'll protect you love...I won't let any bastard lay a finger on you...I am right here..."  The voice coo's me.

"Please...please don't leave me.." I entreat.

"I won't love...I won't ever leave you..I am always there for you..."

"Promise?" I ask, my voice filled with hope.

"Promise.." The voice whispers in my ear.

I hum in response, relief washing over my senses.. I snuggle more into the direction of that deep velvety husky voice, burying my face into it's body, as I start drifting back into slumber, feeling more safe and peaceful than I have ever felt before. All the time the fingers gently stroking my hairs, caressing my back. I clutch to him tightly, afraid that he will leave me.

It's 4 in the afternoon, when I wake up. God! I over slept. I quickly get down the bed and walk towards the bathroom to get freshened up. I take my prayer mat and stand for prayers. After my prayers, I raise my hand in supplication, praying to God to protect me and my family from all the evils. I again suffered from the nightmare, almost after a week. 'God when will I ever be free from these nightmares?' I implore with tear filled eyes.

I sigh, wiping my tears as I fold my prayer mat. I walk out of the room to find Maisie chopping vegetables in the kitchen. She smiles, as soon as her eyes land on me. "Ah...You are awake...Come dear have some food...You did not have anything since morning."

I take a seat on the high stool, smiling back at her.

"Feeling better?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm good Maisie, thanks.." I reply, as she places a plate filled with food in front of me. I eat my food in silence and later, get myself back to reading books to divert my mind from all the pain and chaos.

Another chapter guys....

I hope you enjoy it...

Vote,comment, follow, and share.....

Until then Goodbye!!...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.3M 109K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
Dangerously Her Littlebirdyywings

Любовные романы

40.3K 751 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...
SURVIVED HIM S. Bailey

Любовные романы

191K 2.8K 29
"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" 18+ ••• A voice so tempting triggers the darkest parts of your soul, it'll make you think unimaginable things, li...
To betray the mafia king suzangill98

Любовные романы

214K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...