The Mafia King

Par certifiedfreak

Russian Mafia King Dimitri Vikhrov known as the "Devil" is the most dangerous and powerful man in the world... Plus

WARNINGSโš ๏ธ
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Before Emma
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Before Emma Part 2

Chapter 13

59.5K 1K 859
Par certifiedfreak

Emma's  P.O.V

I was excited with the surprise daddy was going to show me after school, what could it be?

After that unpleasant talk at lunch, I kept my head down and avoided any of the ones that were at the table. Maybe I should ask daddy when Jack and his friend were going back to their homes but something told me I wouldn't like the answer.

Time went by and before I noticed it was already after 3, which meant that daddy must be waiting outside for me. At that moment the final bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and sprinted to the entrance of the school.

Daddy was leaning against his car, like that the first time he took me to school. Looking as sexy as ever in his expensive-looking suit.

I felt a stare on me so I took a look around and saw that Rachel was glaring at me and behind her were Jack's friend, quickly looked ahead, and started walking towards Dimitri.

When I got to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, he responded by putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I inhaled and the smell of his cologne hit me, he smelled masculine and delicious.

"I missed you, daddy" I whispered next to his ear not wanting to let go. He moved back a little and grabbed my chin.

"Did you now? Maybe you can show me just how much you missed me at home" He smirked darkly at me and the clear lust in his eyes hinted towards how I was supposed to show him.

I just nodded meekly and blushed.

"Ready for your surprise, babygirl?" He caressed my cheek, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"YES!" I happily exclaimed I'm so excited.

He opened the back door to his car for me and gestured for me to get in. At the passenger sat Aleksey in a suit just like daddy.

"ALEKSEY! I missed you too" I waved excitedly at him and placed my backpack on the floor. I got in between the two fronts seats and crawled the way to the front and sat down on Aleksey's lap and turned to look at daddy.

"And what do you think you are doing? It's not safe there, go to the back" Daddy sternly scolded me but I just pouted and made him my cute face so that I could stay in the front.

He narrowed his eyes at me but otherwise didn't instruct me to go to the back again. Aleksey placed his lips next to my ear.

"I missed you too, little boss" He whispered and also placed his hand on my thigh and gently caressed it, giving me goosebumps. I just nodded, distracted by the sensation. Wait, did I just nod? I glanced at my left and saw daddy starting to drive.

I could stare at him drive all day, the way he grabbed the steering wheel, how with only one hand he turned the car, his look of concentration, there's just something so sexy about just watching him drive.

I leaned forward and rested my elbow on the thing between the seats and with my free hand I reached forward to his pants and placed my hand above his crotch and wiggled my butt on Aleksey's lap, feeling him stiffen and his manhood to harden.

Daddy too started getting excited. Dimitri wrapped his left hand around my neck, I didn't even notice we had stopped at a red light.

"Are you teasing us?" I guess he also noticed the movement of my hips.

"No, daddy. I would never" I innocently said, biting my lip. I moved my hips a little and heard Aleksey's breath hitch. I felt my panties dampen. Dimitri removed his hand from my neck and started driving.

"Hmm. Straddle Aleksey's thigh" Daddy ordered and I nervously obeyed his command. I looked at Aleksey and he was just smirking at me like he knew something I didn't.

"Aleksey, restrain her arms behind her back" Without breaking eye contact Aleksey moved my arms to my back and kept his arm there, his arms were long enough so that he was comfortably leaning in his seat. I guess we just stopped at another red light because I once again felt daddy choking me.

"Now, start grinding against Aleksey's thigh and don't stop. Be a good little slut for daddy, baby" I nodded obediently and started moving my hips, I could feel the roughness of Aleksey's pants on my clit, only adding to my pleasure.

Daddy let go of my neck and smirked at me and started driving.

"W-where are we- " I got interrupted not finishing my question.

"Who gave you permission to speak?" At his show of dominance over me, I felt myself get wetter against Aleksey's thigh, moans started to slip past my lips, this doesn't count as talking, right?

I was already horny from my dream this morning and adding this, I don't think I'll be able to control myself any much longer. I was distracted by the sensations I didn't even notice Alelsey's hand in the air until I felt the stinging sensation on my cheek and my head moved to the right. He backhanded me across the face.

I also started noticing little stuff like the fact that daddy was dominant over the both of us, the commands he gave me were also for Aleksey and I'm pretty sure that slap was also a command from daddy and it only made this situation even hotter.

I was starting to feel the familiar build-up of my climax and my moans got a little louder and I noticed that we had stopped and that we were in some kind of school but before I could look around, daddy placed his hand on my cheek and kept my face staring at Aleksey.

From the corner of my eye, I could see people with backpacks and notebooks walking around, I started panicking at this and stopped my movement and wiggled against Aleksey's grip on my wrists.

"Who said you could stop?" Daddy angrily grabbed my face and sank his fingers in my cheek.

"S-someone could s-see us" I stuttered scared, I had clearly angered him.

"The windows are tainted, nobody can look inside the car but also even if they could, you're mine and I can do whatever the fuck I want with you, you got that baby?" He roughly kissed me, biting my lip and sucking my tongue after I nodded in response.

"Now, give Aleksey a kiss so that you can see your surprise" He let go of my face and moved his pants around, I guess he was aroused too, I giggled at the thought.

Aleksey still had his grip on my wrist and with his free hand roughly grabbed the back on my neck and pulled our lips together, he bit my lip just where daddy had and the pain in my lip added to my pleasure, he was rubbing his tongue with mine.

"Stop" Aleksey slowed down and tried to push me back but I didn't let him and kept kissing him.

I then felt a hand roughly yank me back by my hair.

"You just love getting manhandled don't you, slut?" Daddy had my neck in a weird angle. I blushed he was right I want to get home already.

I felt Aleksey release my wrists and daddy did the same with my hair. I tried to calm down my hair a little and straighten my uniform, I moved from Aleksey's thigh, and in doing so the release of pressure on my clit made a gasp escape from my lips.

I opened the door and heard a sound like someone hitting something and then the ground I looked around and saw that I had hit someone when I opened the door.

"OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't look first" I quickly stepped out and kneeled next to the guy on the floor and helped him with his things.

"Are you okay?" I asked and passed him his glasses, which were on the ground next to him.

"Y-yes, don't worry" The cute boy in glasses blushed, I noticed that he had dropped a brochure, I grabbed it and I was going to hand it to him when I noticed that it was of the college that I wanted and had all the information about med school.

I looked around and quickly stood up and my mouth dropped when I noticed where we were.

I squealed loudly and heard the boy on the floor groan.

"Sorry sorry" I remembered he was still on the floor, I helped him up.

I turned to look at the car and Aleksey was still sitting in the passenger seat, waiting until the boy and I moved. He had an amused stare on his face.

I grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him out of the way of the car. I heard both doors close and turned to look at daddy as he made his way to me. A few tears gathered in my eyes.

"Daddy... You're letting me go to college?" I softly asked, watching his reaction.

"Yes BUT is not that easy, it comes with a few conditions that are non-negotiable. We are here so that you can take a look around" I squealed loudly again and jumped on daddy, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs on his torso.

I started whispering thank you's and placing kisses all over his face. I pressed our foreheads together.

"You don't know how much this means to me" I couldn't believe it, I was going to become a doctor, my dream was coming true. I gave him a peck on the lips and unwrapped myself from him.

I turned to look at Aleksey.

"Thank you, too. I know you had to do with convincing him. I really appreciate it" Aleksey just smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I then heard a cough and turned to look at the boy.

"H-hey, wait! I'm sorry again. Are you a student here?" I walked to stop him, he was walking away, he seemed nice. He turned around blushing, he had brown eyes and messy brown hair, he was pretty cute and had really smooth looking skin that every girl would kill to have.

"Great! We can look at it together, right daddy?" I turned to look at daddy and gave him my puppy eyes, he narrowed his eyes at me and then at the boy but in the end, he nodded. I clapped my hands happily.

"Yay! I'm Emma, you?" I went to stand next to daddy and watched as the boy with hesitant steps, glancing between daddy and Aleksey, walked towards where I was.

"I-I'm Alexander b-but you can call me Alec" He caught up to where we were.

"Pretty name, Alec" I told him and giggled as he blushed.

"This is Aleksey and Dimitri" I pointed to each.

"H-hello, sir" Alec waved and Dimtri smirked at him and winked, Alec got even redder.

"So what are the non-negotiable conditions?" I asked glancing between daddy and Aleksey, I already had an idea of what they would be.

"We'll talk about them at home, for now just enjoy it, babygirl" Daddy smiled down at me, that rare smile of his that he only gives me. That smile left me dumbfounded he looked so carefree, unlike the serious mafia boss he usually was.

We approached the big glassed entrance of the college, I looked around amazed it was so big and beautiful, almost all of it was made of glass, we walked past the entrance and there was a man in a suit standing in the middle when he saw he quickly approached us.

"Mr. Vikhrov, nice to meet you. I'm Mr. Williams the dean. I'll be personally showing you around" The man looked to be around 40, he had white hair showing and he was shorter than Dimitri he held out his hand as a greeting manner but daddy just ignored his gesture and looked around.

Mr. Williams chuckled awkwardly and pulled down his hand, following daddy's glance but not before inspecting me and glancing at Aleksey, he didn't pay much attention to Alec.

"Follow me, I'll show around the facilities" Mr. Williams started walking further into the school glancing back to see if we were following. It had a staircase in a zig-zag and had an opening at each level. It had bright colors, I was loving the facilities so much.

I want to get out of high school now. He started explaining everything we walked through, he never stopped talking and it looks like he was trying to impress daddy and not Alec and me. Daddy and I walked, our hands intertwined and Aleksey was next to daddy.

"How are you liking it, Alec?" I extended the arm that was connected to daddy's hand so that I could whisper in Alec's ear.

"V-very much, I really hope I get in" He pulled up his glasses and gave a side glance. I hope we both get in and get to stay in the same group.

We walked some stairs and now he was showing us the classrooms, next we went to the cafeteria, it had a gym and the football field. I'm in love with this place and I'm so grateful to Dimitri. The whole tour we were silent, daddy on a few occasions pulled me to him and gave my forehead a kiss and listened to the dean. Aleksey seemed bored and Alec paid attention.

"Where are the restrooms?" Daddy interrupted the dean mid-sentence and I'm glad cause I'm pretty sure we didn't need to know when they changed the floor, he really was selling the place.

"Right around the corner, sir" Mr. Williams showed us the way.

"Well, thank you for the tour, we have everything we need. Emma will go to the restroom and we will take our leave. Goodbye" He didn't leave anything for discussion and waited for the dean to walk away. He was clearly confused but did what he was told nonetheless.

"Kid, I actually liked you but you need to leave. Now" Daddy ordered poor Alec who just nodded blushing, said a quick goodbye, and left. I waved just before he turned around.

"But daddy, I didn't even get his number, I wanted to see if we were in the same classes" I pouted upset about my new friend.

"I'll make sure of it babygirl and I'll get you his number. Now, check that there's no one in the bathroom" He slightly patted my bottom and waited for me to obey.

With a confused face I entered the bathroom and checked, all the stalls were open and there was no one on the sinks. I got out and told Dimitri that there was no one.

He made a gesture to Aleksey and he got in the bathroom and Dimitri grabbed my wrist and pulled me in too. He turned around and locked the door to the bathroom.

"W-what? This is the women's bathroom, daddy" I confusedly looked at him, what was he doing? Aleksey was leaning against the wall next to the sinks. The inside was actually quite clean, I guess with all the tuition is the least they could do.

"Alec can really be my friend, daddy?" I asked and spun around to hear his response.

Out of nowhere I felt a hand wrap around my neck and pulled me against the wall. Daddy had a choking grip and with his other hand, he grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer to him.

"You do not get to tease us, young lady" He said to my ear and pressed me even harder against the wall.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologize even though I didn't mean it. I was getting bolder and it was fun.

He just hummed, removing his hand and started kissing my neck, at first it was gentle, teasing but he started getting rougher and felt him suction and give small bites, then I felt another set of lips on the other side of my neck and did the same.

I hissed from the pain. Then daddy moved his lips just below my ear and placed a single, gentle kiss that made me shudder and goosebumps rise on my skin, a small moan escaped my lips and I could even feel daddy's smirk against my skin.

"Let's get home, I wanna know all about that dream of yours" He pulled away from my neck but Aleksey's lips lingered a little longer.

Blushing I adjusted my hair and my uniform, I probably looked like a mess. Daddy walked out first leaving me with Aleksey.

"I told you, you'd get to study little boss" He placed his arm around my shoulders, placing a kiss on my forehead and leading us out of the bathroom.

Outside were some students waiting for the bathroom, making me blush. This is so embarrassing. Aleksey just chuckled as he felt me hide on his chest. Daddy was talking on his phone and started walking towards the car as soon as he saw us out.

I got in the front with Aleksey again and now he was the one teasing me. He had his hands on my thigh and alternated between squeezing them and caressing them, making me start to feel needy for him to slide his hand higher.

I maneuvered myself and turned around so that I was straddling Aleksey.

"You always do what daddy tells you..." I started playing with one of the buttons on his shirt, leaving the sentence in the air and Aleksey just hummed in response.

"Does that make you his bitch, too?" A little smirk made its way onto my lips. At first he didn't say anything but then he chuckled.

"Don't worry, little boss. He has that place reserved especially for you" I gawked at his response, I wasn't expecting that.

I heard daddy chuckle from behind the wheel and Aleksey grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me for a kiss.

"I know what you were trying to do" He whispered against my lips, I felt his hand slide up behind my thigh and grab my ass.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said innocently, leaning down for a kiss. I then felt a harsh spank. I gasped from the pain and Aleksey chose that moment to kiss me and explore my mouth with his tongue. I started grinding on him, feeling him harden.

"Stop, we are home" This time I did listen to Dimitri and pulled away from Aleksey and looked at daddy. He had this gaze full of lust that made me so needy.

I opened the door and got out and went to daddy, who was already at the door. He gave Aleksey a look and smirked and walked through the door leaving us alone. Do they read each other's minds, or what?

"You were a bad girl today, young lady" He grabbed me by the waist and threw me on his shoulder and started walking towards his room. He delivered a spank to my ass and squeezed.

I squealed, I didn't expect that and that wasn't teasing that was me expressing my desire. I giggled remembering our car ride, that was fun.

He opened the door to his room and threw me on the bed, he stood over me taking off his suit jacket.

"Daddy... I want you to fuck me, I'm ready" I opened my legs and puled up my skirt to give him a view of my panties. He crawled up to me on the bed and gave me a look of pure adoration.

"Are you sure, babygirl? Cause I don't want you to feel pressured to do it, daddy can wait for you" He always managed to say the perfect things at the perfect moment and I just felt even more sure that he was the one and I wanted him.

"Yes, daddy. I-I... I love you" I watched as he gave me one of his rare smiles, that I love so much and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I" a kiss on the cheek.

"Love" a kiss on the other cheek.

"You" a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Emma and it makes me the happiest man on earth that you love me too" My eyes swelled with tears at his response, I was nervous if he felt the same way but I've never felt so loved in my life.

"Will you make love to me, daddy?" I smiled timidly at him and he just smiled back at me and nodded.

"I love you so much, Emma" Was all he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END!

HAHAH IM JUST JOKING! this book is far from done but... i wanted some suspense from them finally sealing the deal!

I hope you liked itttt! I wanted a cute chapter with daddy dimitri hehe
YES I USED ALEC bc i've been reading shadowhunters again and i love alec hehe

What did you think of Alec?

What did you think of the chapter?

What's your favorite book??

Mine are hush hush and shadowhunters🥰

Don't forget to vote⭐️ and comment 💭 if you liked the chapter.
With all my love, certifiedfreak💕💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

35.7K 522 21
"Just look how slutty and messy you look under me" Dominic Le vanciago dominant impatient sadistic Isabelle rayners Stubborn Very bratty but kind Car...
63K 756 6
Sasha 19 years old. Her surname, parents she know nothing about. For the last 19 years she has been roaming around one foster home to other. Untill o...
299K 2.9K 29
โ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ.โž โ™ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข...