Kim Alice // RV.6 & NCT.22

Od moonlight_kittyk

โ–ผ "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๊จ„ "๐•Š๐•™๐•–... Vรญce

Intro
๐Ÿ“Œ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
Profile: Kim Alice
Her Phone
MBTI: Virtuoso
Trademark โ„ข๏ธ
๐Ÿ“Œ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
A-TEAM
Red Velvet Ships
NCT Ships: Non-Romantic
Outside Ships: Romantic
Outside Ships: Top Friendships
๐Ÿ“Œ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฐ
Weekly Idol: NCT 2018
Radio Talk Show
Rude Host (w/ Momoland)
๐Ÿ“๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š
01 - Sudden News
GOSSIP NEWS: New Addition
02 - We Go Up
โ€ขYoutube Posts: Dance Choreo(s)โ€ข
03 - Movie Night
04 - Seo Ae-Cha / Lena
05 - Questions and Curiosity๏ฟผ
06 - Busy
07 - Free Time in LA
08 - Flight Back
GOSSIP NEWS: Two Months
09 - First Get-Together w/127
10 - Long Night
11 - Change
Instagram
12 - Fights & Reuniting๏ฟผ
13 - Award Season
14 - Golden Disk Awards (Day-2)
GOSSIP NEWS: Collapsed On Stage
GOSSIP NEWS: Hospital Incidents
15 - Behind The Scenes
16 - A Proper Farewell
reddit: wth happened + where's my girl at? (1)
17 - i didn't think this through
18 - End of RedMare Tour
fanstagram : post concert finale
19 : Quarterly Meeting
20 - Chicago
21 - tip of the iceberg
22 - soulmates aren't just lovers

NCT Ships: Romantic

2.8K 45 12
Od moonlight_kittyk

Qian Kun
Ship Name: Kali/Akun

• The pair met when Kun joined SM ENT.  They bumped into the lobby and that was when they had their first conversation. Alice still remembers him as the clumsy and slight awkward boy she encountered but that is what makes him stand out. Alice is someone who helped him be more confident and push him outside his comfort zone. They both enjoy playing piano and both are known to like pretty things and being perfectionist. They are often seen having a 'battle of the tricks' because both love magic tricks. Kun has always been a fan of Alice's, even before they met each other however that is his own little secret.

Alice: Who the fuck?

Kun: Language

Alice: Oh, sorry .... Whom the fuck?

Kun: No

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul / Ten
Ship Name: TenA

• Both being playful and slightly immature makes their relationship light and entertaining. She is the only exception when it comes to roasting Ten and being a new level of savage/sassy. He lets her off the hook only because she holds a special place in his heart. She is also the only one that makes him flustered to the point where he doesn't have a comeback. When it comes to fruits, Alice is the only one that can make him eat a few piece,once in awhile, even if he despises them.They often have dance battles in private which brings them closer together. One of their daily routines is to workout and Ten would sometimes give her piggybacks back to her apartment when she is too tired.

Ten: I was arrested for being too cool.

Alice: The charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence.

  Jung Yoon Oh / Jaehyun
  Ship Name(s): AliOh / JungAli

• Alice being the wild and sarcastic girl that she is, left an impression on Jaehyun that he will never forget. He still jokes about it and she gets embarrassed every time he brings it up.  This pair has inside jokes that no one gets except for them and that's the way they like it. There was that one time when Alice called him at midnight because she wanted to go ride a rollercoaster. Instead, they snuck out to go buy junk food and binged "Rabbid Invasion" with other members on Netflix until their manager finally caught them. Fans awes at how Jaehyun looks at Alice during showcases and how he instantly smiles whenever she came up in her Red Velvet's / Solo music videos (before and after she joined NCT).

Jaehyun: A legend once say: when a shark comes, pretend to sleep.

Alice: And the legend's father replied: And when you open your eyes, you'll be in heaven.

Dong Si Cheng / Winwin

  Ship Name: AliWin

• Everyone loves this fluff ball but he hates everyone. That excludes Alice of course. In this case, Winwin is the one clinging onto Alice. When it comes to the female member, Winwin knows that she will always be there for him no matter what. He also knows that she is a good listener and gives great advice. He often asks her questions regarding her French cultures and blurts out saying that her accent is cute. Her creative perspective in things and warm vibes that she gives out made him attracted to her. There will be times when he gets too shy to say anything but Alice will take the initiative to speak first.
I guess you can say that Alice is the one standing in between Winwin and Yuta.

Alice: after everything we've been through, you can't do this to me.

Winwin: [a single tear rolling down his face] Forgive me

Alice: NO-

Winwin, placing down a draw 4 card and full-on sobbing: UNO

Kim Jungwoo
Ship Name(s): WooA

• This pair are the 'Big Eaters' of the group. When Jungwoo saw Alice for the first time, he was in awe. This was the girl he has idolized for years and the fact that she was going to be in the same subunit as him made him overjoyed. It took a couple of days for him to gather up the courage to be able to utter a single word to Alice and when he did, he felt as if he was on cloud nine. She found it entertaining how Jungwoo would try to protect her when he suffers from shyness. Occasionally, this pair are in their feeling because of their teasings. Alice is someone with a lot of love and affection to give and Jungwoo was ready to receive them all.

Alice: if I ever have a kid I'm going to legally name them Lizard but then nickname them Liz and when they go places and people say 'Oh is Liz short for Elizabeth' they get to say 'no it's short for lizard'

Jungwoo: If I ever have a child, I'll name them Eleven so that I can tell everyone that they dance better than Ten.

Random Member: Y'all are not allowed to have kids.

 Wong Yui-Hei / Lucas
     Ship Name(s): Alicus / Lucalice

• To outsiders, it would seem like the two are always flirting on camera but truthfully it's one sided.
Since the beginning, Lucas has never passed Alice's vibe check. In her eyes, the male idol is someone who she would never get involved with because of his far-fetched personality off-camera.
On the contrary, to Lucas, Alice is someone with an unpredictable nature so when the two first meant, he became exceedingly observant of her thus finding her quite fascinating. He keeps trying to befriend her but the Parisian continues to stack up her walls with bricks. And despite knowing that she'll continue to distance herself, that doesn't stop him from pestering her whenever she's around, slowly warming up to her in the process.

Lucas: *Playing out of tune guitar.* Twinkle Twinkle little star

YangYang: You should know what you are

Alice: And once you know what you are —A mental hospital isn't that far

  Mark Lee
Ship Name(s): Marlice / KimLee

• Mark and Alice = #1 Ship in the Group
• Both being part of the 99 liners in S.M., one can say that they spent (and still do whenever they have the chance)  a lot of time together.This pair are the most compatible in the group. Both being foreigners meant that they quickly got along because they had to rely on each for 'survival'. They both don't stress too much about life but are still very hard working and organized. During Vlives, NCTzens sometimes notices Alice reading in the background while Mark tried to discreetly steal glances at her. Members says that they could trap the pair in a room for days and they would still be able to keep a conversation flowing because they always have something to talk about.

Mark: Are leaves called leaves because they leave the tree?

Alice: Do they even want to leave though? What if the tree MAKES them leave?

NCT127: I am begging you two to talk about anything else.

Wong Kunhang / Hendery
Ship Name:  HenLi

• With most of her staff fangiroing over the dude and continuously  scrolling through his pictures on their phone, Alice always assumed Hendery was an influencer. However, the misunderstanding cleared up when she found out that he was a new member of NCT.
Alice has often compliments his smile and his reaction always makes her burst out laughing, this makes her want to keep on teasing him. The female idol is always mind-blown when he dances, especially at his flexibility. There is never a dull day in the practice room because of his goofy personality.  Fans loves how the pair match each other's character and how they tend to understand each other easily.

Hendery: When Alice gets mad at me, I go round tightening all the lids on our jars so she has to come to me for help.

*sound of glass smashing*

Hendery : It hasn't worked yet, but I'm sure it will one day.

     Zhong Chenle
 Ship Name: Chenali

•  Whether it's her magic tricks that he can never figure out or her pranks that keeps him on his toes or even her jokes that has him always laughing, Alice was someone who intrigued Chenle. 

• It didn't take long for the Chinese idol to fall for the Parisian, as did so many. But unlike others, he actually muster up the courage to confess, but ended up backing out last minute. He didn't want to make thing awkward between them, he didn't want to make things weird for the rest of the Dreamies. Deep down he knew he would be rejected on the spot. He knew Alice didn't feel the same way, didn't look at him the same way he looks at her. Yes, he tried his best to let it fade away, countless of times in fact but it was rather difficult considering that she was his first love. And though his feelings are one-sided, Alice has always and will always sparkle in his eyes.

Chenle: The opposite of backwards is forwards

Alice: ....

Chenle: But the opposite of backwards is ALSO four words

Alice: Why do I love you?

   Park Jisung

Ship Name: Alisung

• It's widely know that Alice has a soft spot for the maknae, especially since she has professed her love for him numerous times. And it wasn't a shocker when she revealed to have Jisung as her lock screen various times. No one knows the reason as to why she loves him this deeply but they do know it's genuine.

• As the type of person who doesn't like showing his feelings, fans have picked up social cues where Jisung showed deep yet conflicting interest for the girl. The type that causes him to become stone cold yet still become a blushing mess just because the girl peeked her head in. Her presence alone makes him tense up but after a few minutes, he becomes and clinging mess. Jealous creeping about at the slightest bit of affection she shows to another member.
It's clear to see that the Parisian has an effect on him.

Jisung: is pink panther a lion?

Alice: say that again, but slower.

Jisung: Is a pi-nk pan-ther a li-on?

Alice: he's a pink PANTHER.

Jisung: But is he a lion?

Alice: Jisung, he's a panther.

Jisung: Is that a type of lion?

Alice: no it's a fucking panther

Jisung: I just googled it. Panthers aren't pink.

Alice: AND LIONS ARE?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Who do you ship?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.1K 75 22
ใ€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ใ€ž ...
23.1K 298 27
{Requests are closed!] All of these are Christmas one-shots! Thank you to all of my lovely followers, this is a celebration for my 100 followers! I l...
432 8 8
แดษดษขแดษชษดษข | >>>> sสŸแดแดก แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›ษชษดษข | ___ แด„แดœส€ส€แด‡ษดแด› sแด›แด€แด›แดœs | แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€แด ส แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข; แดœษดแด˜แดœส™สŸษชsสœแด‡แด… า“แดส€ แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: AสŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ Uษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡ / Rแด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส; sแดแดแด‡...
1.2K 27 6
๐ŸŒธlittle space oneshots!๐ŸŒธ will include: (mostly) ateez nct others: the boyz stray kids txt enhypen