CrossMare & Killermare Onesho...

Per InkyIsBest

Hello this is my first one shot Yes- FIRST But yeah. It's about Crossmare and Killermare or maybe Krossmare. ... Més

*Happy birthday~* Sin Killermare
*Anime* Fluff Crossmare
*Which One?* Fluff Krossmare
Vote plsss
*Vampire* Fluff Crossmare
*Merry Christmas Special*
Request are open!!
*Punishment~* Sin KillerMare
#1?!?!?!! (A/N)
Shitpost--
*Your Soulmate* Fluff Killermare (Pt.1)
uhm....(A/N)
Were killing the earth and that's really fun (A/N)
*1k Special*
*Valentine's Day Special*
*Can't Help Myself* Yandere Killermare
Drawingggggsssss!!
Announcement!! (A/N)
*1st request*
*2nd request*
Another-- Drawing (A/N)
Shitpost
Im Tired Af (A/N}
*A chapter with 2 stories!!*
*Your Soulmate~* Killermare Pt.2
Announcement!!
Note
Requested- *Bitty* Killermare
I got tagged bish-
(A/N) What's your stupid quote?
"The Cute, The Nice, The Joker" Krossmare
(A/N) Something weird happened
Who wants to be here too? (Closed)
Who want to be here (Done!)
"The Hangman" Crossmare
QnA A/N
QnA Time!
10k Special - Face reveal!
Guys- A/N
OMG?! XD A/N
"Rude" Crossmare
"XD" Killermare
Pls Read Becuz Why Not?
Nightmare x Killer Artwork!
"The Guy I Admired The Most" Killermare
Pls read again motherfucker- (Open)
Plsssssss guys- (Closed)
Nightcore! (Done)
100 comments for this..
"You asked for this!" A not really 19k special
"You could've told me..." Crossmare
"Art Is Useless!" My story
My last goodbye?
Fanart contest!
Fanart Contest *Important*
I- •/////•
Fanart Contest *Winners*
*ahem* Important
Why?
New book (Dnf)
Pride Month
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Smut~ *Crossmare*
Butterfly/Payphone*Crossmare*
Minecraft *Kross*
le bruh

"Royal Depths" Killermare

1.9K 49 112
Per InkyIsBest

An au Killermare yay

So no more crossmare?

Frick...

Yeah when I was gonna make a request story.

I was like: "All of this are good, which one would I wanna go second.."

And I ask my sister (Her birthday is today. Wish her a happy birthday in the comments pls. I would appreciate it)

Requested by: azel_from_philipines

--

A ship was sailing on the ocean.

It was the feared pirate of all the land.

Nightmare.

He and his crew we're on their way to a enchanted island that people think that island are rumors.

Rumors believe all magical creatures that we're myth are on that island. People think that's only a nonsense story for kids fairytale.

But today Nightmare will prove it.

Nightmare also known as the king of the sea. And the king of negativity.

Him and his crew we're feared by land and water.

"Boss"

The skeleton with the golden tooth spoke. His clothing were all Red with a feather boa.

"We made it"

The skeleton added. The ship got through a fog until they saw an island so beautiful and enchanted. It was really enchanted.

"Tell the crew to drop anchor, Fell"

(I went to Google because I forgot to spell anchor XD)

Fell as the captain said nodded as he turned and walked away. Nightmare's 'eye' amazed by the nature of the island.

They didn't know the island's name yet...

As he was smiling through his successful sail to a rumor island, he spot something on the shore. Someone was sitting on a rock near that island.

His eye socket squinted to see who it was. He was surprised to see a mermaid.

It wasn't a half mermaid, half human

It was a half mermaid, half skeleton

The skeleton's magic body looked like he summoned them. Except he summoned female parts.

The skeleton was just minding his own business but somehow Nightmare got negativity from that mermaid skeleton.

The skeleton only looked down in his reflection in the water.

Nightmare didn't know what he was doing but he called his crew.

"I'm going towards the island for...reasons.. You guys protect the ship and don't let Dust steal my wine again"

All the crew nodded as they prepared a boat. Nightmare jumped off the ship and his feet landed on the boat his crew prepared.

He rowed towards the island. It took him just a couple minutes to reach the islands.

Even tho he's the king of Nightmare's he still has a thing for well... Romance of course.

He went behind a rock and took a peek. Nightmare took a good look at the skeleton.

Indeed he was upset, he showed a frown aswell. Until he said something

"Sigh...If only I had true love too"

His voice was sweet as an angel.
Nightmare saw this and his eyesocket widen. Nightmare had many ex's but yeah they were kinda of a bitch.

The mermaid skeleton was about to cry (for being single XD) when Nightmare stood up from his hiding place.

"Hey there"

The mermaid skeleton turned behind him. Nightmare took a good look at the skeleton's face, no pin pricks just dark. He also had black tears in his cheeks.

The skeleton widen his sockets

"W-why are you h-here?"

The mermaid stutters. Nightmare chuckles his 'eye' looked at the mermaid's 'eye' locking in contact.

"Y-you come here to t-take me and e-experiment on m-me. Well guess what..! I-im not afraid of y-you"

The skeleton again stutters. Even when he said he isn't afraid, Nightmare felt the fear in the mermaid's sockets.

Although Nightmare didn't understand why he said "Take me and experiment on me"

"Sorry I don't know what you're talking about "Experimenting" and stuff"

The pirate said with a cold tone. The skeleton lowered his head and gestured the captain to sit next to him.

Nightmare walked over to him, he didn't really mind his boots soaked with water.

As he sat down near him, he made sure he was a feet away, because he didn't want to make the mermaid uncomfortable.

"W-well... I was the only rare mermaid..

(I tried to search on Google any kinds of rare mermaids but I got lazy and try to make my own)

that has a gold blood, people or pirates or scientist experiment for immortal and youth"

Nightmare understood what the skeleton said but he didn't do anything except for looking at him and nodding.

"I'm Nightmare, what's your name?"

"I'm Killer"

Nightmare smirked and said in a lovely and flirty tone

"Kind of a cute name for a lovely mermaid"

(When looking at *insert skeleton* x reader:

Reader: Hi my name is (Y/N)

*Insert skeleton*: What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

Me: Le what? ._.)

Killer blushed at Nightmare's compliment. Killer knew some mermaid's used this kind of flirt but when he's towards Nightmare he felt he accepted the compliment.

"O-oh thank you"

Killer stuttered as he fidget with his fingers. Nightmare smirked and chuckles at the same time.

For about an hour both of them still talked about what life is on land and on water. Killer always wanted to walk on land for the first time but he doesn't have legs.

Nightmare wanted to explore the water. People talked about how gorgeous the coral and fishes around.

But it's time for them to go. It's already sunset and Nightmare and Killer had to go back to their home.

"See yah Nightmare"

"Until we meet again Killer"

Nightmare saw Killer smile and he dived back to the ocean. Nightmare went back to his boat and rowed back to his ship.

*Months later*

The crew always suspect Nightmare. He'd always go out of the ship

(I think some of my chapters here are excuses to leaving their homes and go to someone to hang out and stuff ._.)

And go back to the island. Nightmare would always said that he wanted to go back. But the crew had a secret meeting and got Cross to spy on Nootmare- I mean Nightmare ;w;

As Nightmare rowed away. They got Cross a spare boat and followed Nightmare. As he got to the island he made sure he hid his boat, to not let Nightmare know someone is in the island to.

He heard some talking and laughing. When Cross looked where it's coming from, he saw Nightmare talking to a mermaid.

He hid behind a big stone and listened to their conversation.

"Hehe and that's how my Dad grounded me"

Killer giggled at his own sentence. The both of them were talking about the life they had and some funny things that happened to them.

It's obvious both of them had feelings for each other and they didn't admit it. But they told themselves they would confess today.

Nightmare made the first move, while Killer is talking about stuff, he slightly moved towards Killer.

He's now an inch away from him. And his boney hand rested on top of Killer's.

Killer gasped and looked at Nightmare.

Nightmare only smiled at Killer. Both of them slowly leaned closer and they connect their teeths together.

The kiss felt heaven. But sadly Nightmare had to pull out, Killer only blushed and couldn't respond nor

(Anne Curtis: knor knor knor knor knor

*Means no*

Vice Ganda: Hindi mo ko I- knor knor knor diyan. Hindi ako seasoning!

*Anyone gets it? Who's Filipino here? ;w;*)

saying a word.

"Killer.."

Nightmare's hand rested in Killer's cheek

"I love you"

Killer's eyesockets widen in happiness as tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.

"I love you too!"

He said as he gave Nightmare a big hug like he waited for this day to come. Nightmare hugged back as both of them stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Cross sat there silent and immediately retreat back to the ship.

Cliffhanger

What are you still doing here?

It's the end

Jk

Bonus:

When Nightmare got back to his ship he was really surprised his crew was waiting for him while crossing their arms.

"Nightmare you didn't told me you had a boyfriend already"

Dust was the first one the spoke. Nightmare flinched and slightly blushed.

"Don't worry boss, we won't do anything to them"

Fell said while shrugging. He didn't even saw betrayal in his eyes or movement.

I guess Nightmare didn't had to tell them.

On the other hand, Killer said this to his Dad and surprisingly his Dad accepted him, after all his Dad was bi.

'guess the water connected them to be together.

--

Wow. Felt like I hate this-

Anyways thanks for uh reading this. I guess I'm that kind of a good author ;-;

Bye bye!

Stay at home, wash your hands, and stay safe ^^

Words: 1468

-Inky

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.4K 137 20
As y'all know, I kinda ghosted on my old account after I finished SWITCH the crossmare story!!! And I would love to actually start that up again due...
8K 500 42
Psychopath Nightmare and Killer stalking and taking advantage of Ink and Dream. ⚠️ Major gore warning, I am going all out with this >:)
64.7K 1.1K 40
You'll find a lot of different stories you'll find a few cross x passive Nightmare maybe some angst and lemon and maybe a bit of fluff Top Cross Bott...
Quiet melody - Haikaveh Per

Literatura romàntica

5.8K 183 35
Haikaveh one shots there's Cynonari in it so if you hate that i don't recommend No angst bc I'm sensitive so yeah This will most likely be really bad...