Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 67

16.8K 395 38
By xbrokendreamsx

Amber had woken up forty-five minutes later and could not fall back asleep. She felt comfort being in Hailey's arms, but was majorly concerned about Eva.

She knew she was stressing Hailey out, but she couldn't help herself. She always worried.

Amber glanced up at her girlfriend who had her head rested against the couch with her eyes closed. She wasn't asleep, but Amber wanted her to get some rest as well.

"Girl...girls?" Was the soft calling in which got Amber's attention. She had heard that voice somewhere.

She darted her head towards the direction it came from. Her heart stopped when she saw Eva standing nearby. She stood with her hands folded in front of her and her lips were no longer sealed!

"Eva!" Amber yelled and jumped off of Hailey's lap to dart over to the girl.

She held a wide grin on her face and once Amber had reached her, she cupped both hands on either of her shoulders. Her lips only held several small scars but overall, they looked good as new.

Amber let out an excited laugh. She had fixed her! Amber was so happy she could have ran around the whole hospital.

Instead, she looked to the doctor who stood behind Eva. "Thank you so, so much," she said in a much calmer tone.

He only smiled at her and gave her a nod of the head.

Hailey was soon by Amber's side gazing at Eva herself. "They look great, Eva!"

Eva blushed and said, "I know! Thank you so much, miss. I will have to find a way to repay you."

Amber let go of Eva's shoulders and watched Hailey shake her head. "That wouldn't be necessary."

Amber could tell Eva was ready to further argue, but the doctor interrupted her. "Now who was it that had the hurt finger?"

"Amber," Hailey said with an indication to her.

"Alright, come with me, Amber?" He offered with a gentle smile.

Amber seriously did not want Hailey paying for anything else, but she knew she would never talk her out of it. Anyways, she did want her finger fixed. It was still bothering her and was incable of moving.

She followed the doctor, but kept her distance. Even if she had had enough hospital visits by now to get used to doctors, that didn't mean she fully trusted them yet.

He led her into a room, and she felt relieved to find several other doctors in working around a table. The man instructed for her to sit on a plastic chair, and after she had, he knelled down next to her. He gently took her finger which was still covered in the simple kleenax.

She gasped inwardly as he felt around the finger. The doctor imediately dropped her finger and looked worried.

"Did I hurt you?!"

He had hurt her, but she did not want to make him feel bad. "No, it just hurts whenever it is touched."

She watched the man frown. "And you can't move or bend it?"

Amber silently shook her head.

The man clicked his tongue then stood. "Well I'm afraid it is broken. Let me grab a few casts to see which one fits," he said before disappearing out the door.

Amber figured the finger was broken, and knew the kleenax wasn't going to heal it. She sighed and watched the leftover doctors as they worked like bees.

Half and hour later, Amber had a cast bound around her finger.

Hailey stood by the desk to pay and had shooed Amber away so she couldn't hear how much she was paying.

"Are you excited to have your finger appropriately wrapped?" Eva asked her.

It was wonderful to be able to hear the girl's voice again. Amber smiled at her. "I am, but I'm more excited for you to be healed."

"Thank you so much, Amber."

Amber shook her head. "It's no problem."

Eva made a face at her. "It is, though. You're going to be in a whole lot of trouble with Luna."

Amber knew she was right, but no longer really cared. The woman just needed to fuck off.

Hailey appeared back before Amber could respond to Eva. "You girls ready to go?"

They both nodded and stood.

In a matter of fifteen minutes, Hailey was pulling into the house. Amber prayed Luna hadn't realized they were gone. She was too exhausted to deal with her as it was almost four o'clock in the morning.

"Bye, miss. Thank you so much."

Hailey smiled back at Eva from the front seat. "You're welcome, dear."

Amber began to follow Eva out of the backseat but Hailey grabbed onto her arm, making her actions come to a pause. She looked at her girlfriend who had a dead hard face. Amber was beginning to wonder what was up when she answered.

"Be brave in front of Luna. You're a strong girl, Amber. And you're my girl."

Amber felt her cheeks fuming. She couldn't understand how Hailey didn't hate her. She leaned close to the woman and pulled her into a hug. She smiled into Hailey's hair as she felt her wrapping her arms around Amber as well.

Amber knew Hailey knew she was up for a horrid weekend with Luna. All Amber wanted to do was run away with her love.

The two pulled back and Hailey sadly smiled at her. Amber returned this with a kiss. She was getting into the kiss, when she remembered Eva standing outside waiting for her.

She slowly pulled away to witness Hailey smiling although her eyes were closed.

"Goodbye, Hailey," Amber slowly said in a soft voice.

Hailey then opened her eyes to face Amber. "Bye love."

With that, Amber climbed out and watched Hailey drive off. She sighed to herself and turned to see Eva watching her. What did she think about her and Hailey?

The girls walked up to the porch and Amber allowed Eva to open the door. The girl obviously did it as slow and gentle as possible. They scurried in and Eva did the same procedure in closing the door behind them.

"Goodnight Eva," Amber whispered to the dark halls as she could only see the outline of her friend's figure.

"Night, Amber," she replied with a somehow visible smile. It was nice that she was able to smile again.

Amber tip-toed her way around Luna's room and into her own. She was half asleep whilst changing in her pajamas. It was so late, and Amber had woken up early for school anyways, so she was exhausted. She collided her body with the bed and eventually fell fast asleep.

*****************

Amber woke up feeling frigid cold. She didn't understand why, but she was automatically grumpy. She hated the cold. She groaned as she read the time on her digital clock. She had slept in extremely late and wasn't even ready to get up.

Despite this, she crawled out of her bed. She then realized why she was so cold. Her glass windows were covered in frost although it was only the beginning of December! 

Amber then thought about Christmas. What was she going to do for Christmas since she was stuck here? It would be the first one without her dad with her.

She mentally threw away her depressing thoughts and focused on getting dressed. She wondered if Luna had noticed Eva's lips yet. Surely not; the woman would have made her anger known by now.

Just as she yanked up a simple pair of faded jeans to go with her purple and grey sweater, there was a knock on her door.

She immediately froze as she thought of Luna. At that moment, she silently wished she were a full vampire to sense who it was that stood behind the wood.

Although she still hadn't gained full confidence, she headed over and opened the door. She let out a massive sigh of relief to find Joel standing before her.

He instantly grinned and held his arms out open. "Amber..."

Amber took his action as a requested hug, and she gently made her way into his arms, and he wrapped them around her body. She assumed he was ecstatic that his slave had been healed, and Amber was glad herself that he was no longer upset with her.

She felt Joel gently push her back, and she leaned away to gaze at his smiling face. He kept a gentle grip on her shoulders as he spoke.

"Thank you so much, Amber."

"It was the right thing."

"Yes, but you know the cost as do I. And I appreciate your willingness."

Amber swore she'd never heard him speak so seriously before. "Of course. I needed to fix what I had ruined, Joel."

The man nodded and Amber thought they were about to speak more on the matter, before Joel produced an excuse. "I have to go downstairs, but I wanted to say thank you. You're very brave."

"Okay..." Amber slowly replied as her shoulders were released.

She watched as Joel walked away from her and did as he said by heading down the staircase. The way that he had put how much trouble she was going to be in scared Amber. She knew it was true, but desperately wished to set it aside to deal with once the time came.

Her stomach gave a low growl, and Amber wanted to go get something to eat, but was afraid she would meet up with Luna. The house was huge, but she still had a way with bumping into others.

She would have went and locked herself in her room, but at the second demand of her stomach, she decided not to starve herself. She followed Joel's previous trail as she, too, made her way down the long staircase.

She glanced around her before entering the main floor. She had been brave before, but now that she knew Luna could hop out any second to destroy her, made her cringe in fright.

As if on cue, Amber heard a sudden, fierce ringing of the familiar voice from behind her. "Amber Marie Hunting."

Amber froze in place and was too terrified to turn to face the woman who she knew stood not far behind her. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the expected, harsh punishment.

******************************

Sorry if this chapter sucks-- I'm real sleepy. BUT, I need to know if you all would like to see the next chapter in Luna's point of view again. Amber is obviously about to get it bad, and I know the other chapter from Luna went well, so I'm considering writing from her once more.

Tell me what you think please. ^_^

*********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 9 9
This is my first book !!!!!! Amber navigates through life while struggling To find her sexuality. A Secret Crush And Weird dreams play w...
329 22 13
This story begins with a girl by the name of Leah. Leah isn't like the rest of the world or as you may say she sees things differently. Instead of co...
91.1K 1.6K 22
This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of royal vampires as a slave. The vampires do...
51 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...