Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

The Confession

5.5K 150 39
By GeegeebabyOT7

****The Next Day****

Practice room B

Jimin: Okay Jungkookie, if you extend your left arm out in the turn, it will flow smoother.

Jungkook does the demonstrated move.

Junkgook: Like this Hyung?

Jimin:  Wow! Jungkookie, that was awesome. Hobi Hyung would be proud. Keep practicing I'm going to go check my phone.

Jungkook: Okay Jiminssi. (smirking)

Jimin: Yah! Show some respect. I'm your Hyung. (laughing)

Jimin goes over to the bench and grabs his phone. As he's scrolling through he glances at the door.

Jimin: Jungkookie I'll be right back. I have to go return this phone call. You take a break.

Jungkook: Alright Hyung, I'll be here. Take your time.

Jimin takes his phone and heads out the door. Making sure to close it behind him.

In the hallway outside the practice room Taehyung is pacing back and forth and talking to himself.

Taehyung : Aish! Why am I even here. I can't do this. I should run before anyone sees me.

Jimin: Hey Pabo! It's too late, I already saw you. Stop trying to chicken out. You've been chickening out for two years. Always with the lame excuses. "He's too young, he won't understand my feelings". "He likes RM Hyung". "He looks tired today, maybe tomorrow".  "We just got an award, I don't want to take away from the celebration".

Taehyung: Those were all valid reasons!

Jimin: OK. So what's your excuse today?

Taehyung: He just practiced with you. I'm sure he's sweaty. Nobody wants to be confesses to when they're sweaty.

Jimin: Yah! Stob it! Just put your big boy pants on and do it. I promise I will be right here. Right outside this door. If it starts to go left I will come in and act like it was a prank we were pulling on him. OK?

Taehyung: Really? You'll do that for me?

Jimin: I told you. That's what soul mates are for. Besides, one day you may have to do the same for me.

Taehyung: You like someone? Who? You never told me that before! Who is it?

Taehyung is grabbing on Jimin's arm and begging him to reveal his crush.

Jimin: Hey! This isn't about me. This is about you and Jungkook finally getting together and putting me out of my misery.  I won't have to watch the kdrama unfolding before me every day anymore.

Jimin pretends to hold a microphone.

Jimin: Will they, or won't they? Tune in next time on.... Bangtan, The great and lonely boy band.

Taehyung: You aren't funny at all. (deadpan face)

Jimin: Okay, it's time. Hurry before he starts looking for me.

Jimin grabs Taehyung and opens the practice room door, basically throws him in the room, and shuts the door behind him. He then holds the knob so Tae can't get back out.

**In the practice room**

Taehyung tries to grab the door handle and pull it back open, but for some reason it won't open up.

Jungkook: Taetae, what are you doing? Did you come to practice with us? Jimin Hyung stepped out for a minute, so I'm going to take a break.

Jungkook walks over to the water dispenser and get something to drink. And sits on one of the benches.

Jungkook: Yah! V Hyung, why are you just staring at the door and ignoring me? Come over here and keep me company until Jimin comes back. Please?? (pouty face)

Taehyung turns around and sees Kookie's pouty face and knows he can't say no. He goes and gets water from the dispenser and then sits on the opposite end of the bench from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey! Why are you sitting way down there. I don't have cooties you know. Come down here.

Taehyung reluctantly goes and sits a few feet away from Jungkook.

Jungkook: What's wrong with you?

He grabs Tae by the arm and pulls him closer to him.

Jungkook: Why are you so quiet?

Taehyung: Ummm.......

Jungkook: Are you not feeling well? (touches Tae's forehead) And why is your face so red?

Taehyung pushes Jungkook hand off of his face.

Taehyung: Stop! I'm fine. I just... Ummm... I needed to ask you.... I mean I needed to talk to y...... Um, I wanted to tell you something.

Jungkook: Tae are you alright? What's going on? Did something happen?  Did somebody hurt you? (stands up aggressively)

Taehyung: Aish! No! It's nothing like that. I just wanted to tell you something. Please let me talk and don't interrupt me. Promise me you won't leave, or get angry or hate me or ignore me, or hit me.....

Jungkook: Yah! Tae calm down I could never do any of those things to you. No matter what you do. You know that. Just tell me what's wrong.

Taehyung stands up and faces away from Jungkook.

Taehyung: Jungkookie.... Jungkookie... Kookie... Ihavefeelingsforyouforalongtimeandidon'tseeyouasabrotherbecauseilikeyouinaromanticwaybutididn'twanttotellyoubecauseyoumighthatemepleasedon'thateme.

Taehyung let all of his feelings out in one breath. He then stood there gasping for air. The room was eerily quiet. He was afraid to turn around. He was afraid to not turn around. What if Jungkook passed out from shock. What if he was waiting for Tae to turn around so he could punch him or yell at him. He didn't know what to do. The silence was weighing on him and there wasn't even the sound of either of them moving. Where was Jimin when he needed him. It's going left! It's going left! Taehyung takes a deep breath and slowly turns around to face Jungkook.

Only to see this expression on Kookie's face.

Taehyung: Oh no! What have I done? I broke Kookie!!! Jimin!!! Come quick! I broke him!!!

Jimin comes running into the practice room in full panic mode.

Jimin: What's wrong? What happened? Tae, why are you crying? Jungkook? Jungkook?

Jimin starts aggressively shaking Jungkook. Jungkook shakes his head a few times and blinks his eyes quickly.

Jungkook: H...Hyung? What happened?

Taehyung sobs and runs out of the practice room.

Jimin: Tae! Where are you going? Come back! Tae!

Jungkook: Why is he crying? Is he OK?

Jungkook stands up and attempts to go after Tae.

Jimin: Yah! He's crying because you rejected him. Leave him be. He probably needs space right now.

Jungkook looks shocked again and turns to Jimin.

Jungkook: Hyung, I'm not rejecting him.

****To Be Continued ****

Hey guys. I hope you like this story. This is my first time writing. I will try to update often. Please read it and comment your opinions. I am open to feedback and please vote.
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 11K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
683K 23.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
555K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...