mattia and i.

Bởi isabellaapolibio

isabella and her three best girl friends have always been close with the nj boys but now that they are older... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
small update <3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 4

223 4 0
Bởi isabellaapolibio

I was woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was a group call from the girls. I answered it and was greeted my excited screams and smiling faces. 

"You know you guys woke me up right ?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Girl what the FUCK happened last night with you and that guy Quinton ?" Liv asked. It was obvious that they had waited whole morning to ask me that question.

"Huh ? What ? Wait, how do you know ?" I quetioned

"Mattia mentioned it on the group last night, did you not see ?" Ash replied immediately.

"Shit, no I didn't. I think I passed out as soon as I got home." I said.

"Okay but like what happened ? Apparently he asked for your number and your going on a date with him later !" Liv said.

I laughed at the excited faces on my screen in front of my.

"Yeah. He asked for my number and I gave it to him and then he asked if I'm free today. I need to check if he messaged me but I need help with my outfit please." I finally replied.

"Of course, I'll be over in 20" Liv said.

"Shit, I'm busy. I gotta help my mom with the twins but send me pictures please !" Ava said.

"I'm, um, also kinda busy today." Ash said, not making eye contact with either of us on the call.

"Mmm, and uh what are you gonna do today ?" I asked with a mischievous gin on my face. Liv and Ava were also smiling while we waited for Ashley to answer.

"Stop smiling like that, you guys look like weirdos when you do." Ash said, trying to keep a straight face. "I'm going over to Kairi's in an hour but I'll cancel and come over actually"

"The fuck your not," I shouted, "Get your ass up and get done. Shave EVERYWHERE and look bomb as fuck. Stop convincing yourself that this is going to be another Brody situation. Kai is the sweetest and most lovable person ever, he's the COMPLETE opposite of Brody and you know it. Hell, everyone fucking knows it. So, stop being a little bitch and get your fine ass into the shower. Send a picture of the final fit to the group and go to your mans!" I said.

"And that's on periodt !" Ava added.

"Be safe and we love you !" Liv said.

"Love you guys so much, good luck Bella, byeee " Ash said laughing.

"Okay, I'm gonna get up and get done, then I'll see you now bells" Liv said as Ash left the call.

"Okay, yeah, I need to do the same." I replied "I'll see you now, bye, love you guys" I replied.

"Bye, love you too, have fun later." Ava said.

We all left the call and I immediately went to check if Quinton had messaged me. He had and he had asked if he could come and fetch me at 3 and to get dressed in something casual but comfortable. I said sure and that I would see him at 3 as well as dropping my address. I was really excited as I hopped out of bed and went to go shower. It was already 1 so I decided not to get dressed and just stood in the middle of my room with my towel on and my wet hair sticking to my body scrolling through Instagram. After 20 minutes, my bedroom door flew open, revealing Liv. I laughed and hugged her.

"Okay, let's see the outfit choices." She finally said, breaking from the hug.

"Okay." I said while walking to my closet "So, this is the first option, with my beige air forces" I said showing her this outfit:

"And then there's this one which I'll wear with my white and pink Jordan's" :

"Oof, I dont know now. Okay I think the second option is so cute so go with that one." Liv said

"Okay, I was hoping you would say that one." I replied laughing.

Once I was done getting dressed, I blowdried my hair and put it half up in a messy bun with random strands of hair in my face and the other half was down. I finished my makeup which was a nude pink look with clear gloss. When I was done, I faced Liv and she gasped dramatically while I posed as she took pictures to send to the girls group.

"Okay, he's here" I said after we heard a knock on the front door.

"Okay, I'm gonna go but have fun, not too much fun though and message the group when you get home, okay ?" Liv replied as she grabbed her stuff and walked with me down the stairs.

"Okay, I will, love you, message me when you get home." I said while hugging her. 

She opened the door to let herself out and Quinton was standing there with a single pink rose, locking his eyes on me with a smile on his face.

"Hey" He finally said.

"Hey, Quinton." I replied. "Um, this is Olivia, one of my best friends, Liv this is Quinton" I said as they greeted each other.

"Hey Quinton, nice to meet you. Okay, babe have fun and I'll see you." Liv said and she left.

"You look great." Quinton said as we got into his car.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks gorgeous." He replied laughing.

"So, we are we going." I asked.

"It's a surprise, Bella" He replied with a smile.

"No, Quinton, look I LOVE surprises but only if I know what it is."

"What ?" He said, "Bells then it's not a surprise. C'mon lemme just surprise once."

"Ugh fine." I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

He laughed and kept driving. We ended up at a outside cinema. We parked and Quinton got out to go and get something in the boot. He got back into his seat with a bag from Target that contained snacks for the movie. 

"You are so cute !" I exclaimed, beaming at him. "Thank you Quin."

"My pleasure, honestly." He replied, smiling shyly.

The movie had started and we turned to face the screen while eating the snacks beside us. The movie was really good and when it finished, Quinton told me he wanted to take me to one last place. I agreed and he started driving. We ended up at the other end of the lake, opposite to the side where 'the spot' was. This side of the lake was almost as beautiful as 'the spot' was. The stars had lit up the sky causing the water to mirror it. 

"Wow. I've never really been to this side of the lake, it's beautiful though." I said.

"It really is." Quinton replied. He looked at me and said, "C'mon".

We got out of the car and climbed onto the hood of the car and sat against the windshield looking up at the night sky.

"Hey Bells," Quinton said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah ?" I replied turning to face him. He did the same.

"I really like you and I think you are honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen and I was wondering if you wanted to go out again sometime soon ?" He asked. 

"I would love to, I like you too." I replied, smiling.

He finally looked up and his eyes met mine. His eyes wandered to my lips and he leaned in. My breathing hitched as I also leaned in until our lips met. His lips were soft and the kiss was passionate and soft. As we pulled away, I bit his lip and he smirked at me.

"Okay, I didn't know that it was gonna be like that but I'm glad I made my move." He finally said.

I laughed and we eventually got back into the car. He drove me home and stopped at the start of my driveway. 

"Thanks for such a good night, I really enjoyed myself." I said.

"Thank you for letting me take you out, I enjoyed myself too." He replied. "Are you free on Friday ?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, why ?" 

"No Blake's gonna be throwing a party and I wanted to know if you would be my date ?" 

"I'd love to." I replied "Do you mind if my friends come too ?"

"Sure" He replied with a grin.

"Great, I'll text you." I said and I got out the car.

As I opened my front door, my brother was sitting there with Mattia and they both looked up at me and then back to the TV to focus on the game they were playing.

"Hey Mar, Hey Tia." I said closing the door.

"Hey sis, how was the date ?" Mar asked.

"It was really good, I enjoyed myself." I replied.

"Hey Izz." Mattia said.

"Hey, you coming up ?" I said to him.

"Yeah I'll come up now, imma just finish this game." He replied while his eyes stayed glued to the screen.

I glanced at the TV to see what game they were playing, it was FIFA 20, before I made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

                                                                                *    *    *    *

Mattia's POV

"Okay, spill" Mar said as soon as Izzy was upstairs.

"Spill what ?" I replied "She enjoyed her date."

"Okay but your jealous."

"I know man." I admitted "I hate the fact that she went out with another guy when that guy should be me but there's nothing I can do if she doesn't feel the same way."

"She lowkey does Matti and you know it." Mar said

"No she doesn't. Look, I've had feelings for you since I can remember and I've done a pretty good job at hiding them so I'm just gonna let her live her life and be happy because I don't wanna be selfish."

"Damn, okay I get that but all I'm saying is I'm her brother, I don't want some stupid guy to be my brother-in-law other than you." Mar said.

"I know" I said laughing "But I can't risk telling her my feelings for her and then i lose her in process. She's the most important person in my life. I'm not gonna put our friendship on line because I feel the complete opposite way of how she feels."

"Okay okay, you've made your point but just, tell her soon, after this Quinton guy cause we both know that won't last, just tell her before it's too late." Mar said.

We finished the game and before I went upstairs I went to go get some snacks and drinks from the kitchen and then I headed upstairs. I heard the shower was on so I flopped on Izzy's bed while I waited for her to get out so we could watch our series. 

"Hey, you finally came up" Izzy said as she came into the room wrapped in her towel and headed toward her closet. 

"Yeah, sorry we just finished and then I brought up some snacks and drinks." I replied twisting my body around so that I was leaning on my side with my arm propping me up and tearing my eyes away from my phone.

"Oh, thanks Tia, omg I have to tell you about the date !" She said excitedly.

As she started to tell me about her date with Quinton, I started to do what I always did whenever she told me stuff, I zoned out. I was admiring her features. Her curves, her slightly visible freckles that were dotted across her face, her light brown eyes that always seemed to change and look like pools of amber in the sun, her long dark hair that fell until the middle of her back which was now seductively stuck to her damp skin, her plump, full and pink lips that always looked so inviting and her long natural lashes flattered her eyes even more.

"And then he kissed me and Tia it was a really good kiss to be honest." She said before going into the bathroom to change.

"You guys...kissed?" I asked, feeling the jealousy spread inside me.

"Yup" she said as she came out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. 

That smile. It got me every time. 

"Oh that's, um, nice" I replied.

She came to lay down next to me and got under her blankets while cuddling into me as I put on our series we were currently watching, Friends. Halfway through the movie, I heard Izzy go quiet and when I peeped to see what she was doing, she was fast asleep so I gently pushed her to regain my arm again, kissed the top of her head and made my way out of her room. I made my way out of the door and said bye to Mar before I left and made my way to my place. I got inside and my parents were watching something. 

"Hi Mama, Hi Papa" I said.

"Hey bimbo." My mom said.

"How's Bella and Mar ?" My dad asked.

"They're good, I'm really tired so I'm gonna go shower and sleep, night, love you guys."

"Buona notte" They said.

I made my way downstairs to my bedroom, its the basement and fell on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. The thing about Isabella is exactly what I said to Mar. I could never ruin our friendship for a relationship even if it is with Izzy. Yes, it might work out but there will always be that one small chance that it won't and I lose her forever. I couldn't ever lose her. She my best friend, the one person who knows me inside out, the one I can always go to for advice. I could never ruin that. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to get her out of my head. It's annoying. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Izzy but I don't want to love her in that way because I know for a fact that she will NEVER feel the same way. It's been 17 years of friendship and I'm not gonna throw that away just like that. I have to get over her, no matter how perfect she is. 

I finally rolled off my bed to take a shower and when I was done I got into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Authors note :

Hey guys !

Two chapters in one day, I'm actually proud of myself for that. I hope y'all are enjoying reading this story as much as I am writing it. Please don't forget to vote and also I dont know if you guys want any smut in this book or not but lemme know xoxo.

love you guys <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

260 0 34
It is summer and she meet the Jersey boys and fall in love with one of them.
174K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 18.02.202...
157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
14.5K 346 70
it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: july/august 2020 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 2 • 26 • 22