QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 24♣

3.7K 139 9
By stellaandmybella

A cool breeze sweeping over my exposed feet and a sound of gushing waves is what eventually transitions me out of my sleep. Slowly my eyes blink awry, yet my vision is blurry, eyelids heavy.

I can see a dim outline of a huge chasmal opening and outline of a sky ahead of it. I was laying atop something very soft. I acknowledge it as a bed in the back of my mind. With the exception of my feet, the rest of my body is covered under a duvet. I try to get up supporting my body on my elbows. I manage to get rid of the blur from my sight by aiming my ball fists against my gaze. As I blink my eyes open, I am amazed at the sight that greets me.

There are very immense floor to ceiling windows on two sides connecting ninety degrees. I am lying on a large bed. Ahead of me are two large settee's with a large coffee table in the middle that is adorned with beautiful vases carrying lovely red roses and a dazzling chandelier over it. There are two big potted plants near the cornered walls. My gaze infiltrates the huge blue sea through the large glass windows. Ahead of the glass windows is a vast balcony and brown colored sun loungers.

The endless blue sea ahead  of the balcony gives a soothing sensation to my eyes.

'Am I dreaming?'

 I slowly pinch myself and feel the pain. My head feels heavy and my body feels too tired to get up.

'Where am I?'

That's when my eyes fully snap open as my mind is suddenly bombarded with the memories of my family's betrayal. Zacharias dragging me out of the house and hauling me in the car. Him offering me a drug laced water due to which I fell unconscious. I don't know anything after that. It seems that I have woken up now. For how much time was I unconscious? Where the hell am I now?

Only one person has answer to my questions....The Devil himself!!!

A sudden loud knock ensures against the door interrupting my thoughts. A women maybe in mid thirties enters the room, a trolley in her hand as she pushes it inside the room.

"Good morning Mrs. Ivanov, I am Maisie. One of Mr. Ivanov's employee." She greets me as a smile forms on her lips." Mr. Ivanov has ordered for your breakfast."

"Where am I?" I question warily, as she removes the lids upon the breakfast platter.

"You are in one of Mr. Ivanov's ocean side villa's." She answers, as she bends down to place the tray on the bed.

"What's day today?" I again inquire.

"It's Wednesday."

My eyes widen as I realize that I was passed out from the last 36hours. My hands clench into fists at the bed sheet. 'What did that man put into the water making me sleep from last 36 hours?'

"Why am I here? Where is Khristina, Anastasia a-and Mr. Ivanov?"

"They are at the Manor and Mr. Ivanov is in his office at this villa." She replies. "Please have your breakfast." She continues, as she forwards me the plate.

"I am not eating it unless I get my answers as to why am I here?" I fold my hands stubbornly on my chest. That brute, how dare he?

"Please have something or else he will be angry at me." Maisie implores, folding her hands in a pleading manner.

"And why would he...."

"Eat your breakfast love, or else I'll happily oblige to help you with the breakfast."

I jump on the bed, as a voice echoes in the room abruptly cutting me mid-sentence.

Startled at the voice, I frantically start looking here and there. A low chuckle emits in the room as he speaks, "Don't fret yourself sweetheart, I have my eyes on you all the time.."

I scoff. 'Huh! As if I can  run away from here..' What an irony! Even though I wish to run away, I don't have anywhere to go.

"Common love have your breakfast and get freshened up. Maisie will help you and I will meet you after sometime." I again hear his voice.

I don't have any option but to have my breakfast, cause firstly, my stomach is grumbling in hunger and secondly, I remember his threat with making me eat the food. A blush creeps on my cheeks as I remember the first time he made me eat the food, stealing my first kiss in that process. That jerk.

I stare at the delicious breakfast laid in front of me. It all appears to be vegan except the scrambled eggs. There are some berries in a bowl and waffles topped with fresh cream and my favorite chocolate syrup and strawberries, french toast and a glass of strawberry milkshake. 'Isn't it too much for a single person?'

I find myself forking a small piece of waffle and gobbling it down. I was indeed very hungry and my stomach stretched in relief as it received morsels of food.

'God this food is heaven!'

I finished my food in the next ten minutes when in the meanwhile, Maisie lays a dress on the edge of the bed and prepares a bath for me.

"Your bath is ready Mrs. Ivanov." She informs. I nod my head and walk towards the bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and inspect each and every corner of the bathroom to find if there is any hidden camera over here. I sigh in relief when I find none.

I stand in front of the wash basin as I gaze at my reflection in the mirror. I find dark circles under my eyes, my face pale and my eyes sunken making me realize how wreck I have turned into. I look like a lost soul. Instantly tears percolate my eyes as they fall freely through my pale cheeks as flashes of my beautiful life before this disastrous marriage play in front of me. A sob erupts from my mouth.

I get under the shower embracing the warm water that mixes with my tears cascading down my body. I don't know how much time has elapsed as I keep on standing under the water crying my heart out. A knock on the door brings me back out of my agony.

"Are you okay Mrs.Ivanov? It's been a while since you are inside." I hear Maisie's concerned voice through the door.

"Uhm....Ah.....Yeah...Just give me five minutes. I'll be out." I inform her. I get off the shower and dry my body before putting on the clothes. As soon as I open the door, I find Maisie sighing in relief.

"Took you a long time Mrs.Ivanov." I just smile at her ignoring her statement.

I look for a hair dryer but find none. So I just leave my hair wet letting them dry naturally.

"You are beautiful Mrs.Ivanov." Suddenly, Maisie compliments me out of nowhere.

"Uh..Thanks....I guess..." I don't know what to say at her sudden compliment. She just smiles at me.

"Would you like to come out?"

"Uhm..No...I am good here...." I reply.

"Okay. Please call me if you need anything. There is a button beside your bed. Press if you need my assistance. I'll be there shortly at your service." She smiles politely and leaves the room closing the door behind her.

I heave a long sigh as I slide open the balcony windows before taking a seat on one of the sun loungers. I gaze my eyes as far as I can, witnessing the endless beautiful serene blue ocean.  This is the only thing that's bringing peace to my inner plight. Cool breeze blows by, making the water droplets fall from my hair ending onto my skin sending shivers down my body.

"Get inside love, your hairs are wet. You might catch cold." I get startled, and my eyes snap open in the direction of the owner of the voice. A new fury builds inside my body as soon as my gaze land on him.

"I don't care." I snap at him.

"Stubborn girl" I hear him mumble.

My breath hitches in my throat as he starts coming closer to me. A shriek escapes my mouth as he picks me up in a swift motion and enters the bedroom. He sits on the bed with me on his lap. "What are you doing? Let go of me..." I shout, wriggling on his lap.

He hisses, tightening his hold on my waist. I still try to get out of his hold when he suddenly places a kiss on my shoulder, making me freeze on the spot. He starts placing feathery kisses from my neck to my shoulder making me shiver.

"Wh...What are you do..doing Mr. Ivanov?" I stutter meekly.

"Shh....love...You know....I am fucking trying my best to control myself around you not to ravish you senseless.....But the water droplets dripping down your hair and disappearing under your clothes is not helping me....." He replies huskily, making shivers run down my spine.

I feel something hard poking my butt, making me uncomfortable. "You...your wa..wallet is poking me...Please le..." A deep chuckle emits from his throat obstructing me mid sentence.

"Oh my innocent wife...Trust me my beautiful love, its far from what you are thinking it is...That shows what you do to me little one...." He speaks amid peppering kisses on my shoulders erupting butterflies in my stomach, as I feel a foreign sensation tingling between my legs. I don't know what to do as I feel myself confused at my feelings that he is evoking inside me from his kisses, making my mind go haywire and I am not even able to form a proper sentence.

'What is this feeling? I feel so uneasy....'

He at last stops his ministrations and buries his head between my neck and shoulder and sniffs on my skin. I find tears rolling down my cheeks. 'Ya Allah! Please help me. Why is he violating me? What did I do to deserve such a fate?'

I jump on his lap as he growls huskily in my ear, "You smell so fucking good love.....So pure....So innocent....So delicious...Hmmm..."

"Please let me down...Please..." I whimper.

"No...Fucking never am I ever gonna let you go..." He glowers.

"At...least t..take me t...to Kh..Khristina a..and Ana..Anastasia.." I plead hiccuping between my sobs.

He remains silent for a while and makes me sit on the bed beside him. I look at him in confusion through my teary eyes, but he abruptly stands up and leaves the room closing the door behind him. I cry out loud, as I fall on the bed, curling myself into a ball. I am habituated with always being surrounded by my loved ones, Sudden loneliness was not helping me at all. I never imagined my life without my family, let alone married to a complete stranger, whom I don't know anything about except his name and that he is a renowned person. But my instincts do tell me that he is a dangerous person.

It was afternoon when Maisie entered the room before knocking on the door. I had just offered my afternoon prayers. I had woken up half an hour before. I didn't realize when I fell asleep crying myself.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Ivanov. Your lunch is ready." She says, pushing the trolley inside.

"Good afternoon and please call me Adiva. My name is Adiva." I inform, earning a smile from her.

She fills my plate and gets up to stand at the corner of the room. I feel quite awkward having food under her gaze. Hence I ask her, "Did you have your lunch Maisie?"

"Uhm...No Mrs. Ivanov...I'll have it later."

"Why don't you join me?" Her eyes widen at my offer and she quickly denies me.

"No...No...I am not that hungry...I'll surely have it later." I ignore her denial and move my hand forward removing another plate and filling it with food.

"M...Mrs.Ivanov, what are you doing? Please ma'am I can't...."

"Please, I am all alone, and I don't have the habit of eating alone. I would really be happy if you join me. And again please call me Adiva." I cut her as I insist.

"It's not approp..."

"Please, I insist."

 She heaves a sigh before replying an "Okay" and joins me for the lunch.

Maisie is actually a fun loving woman. I hear her talking about her funny experiences in life making laugh. "Maisie, do you live here nearby?" I ask her out of curiosity.

"No..No... We all live in the staff quarters behind the manor. They are located in the estate itself. Whenever Mr.Ivanov wishes to enjoy his seclusion, he stays in one of his villa's and deploys one of us from the mansion for his services. We go back when he is back at the manor or on business trips."

"Oh I see."

"Actually, I was there at the manor when you visited, both the time."

"Then how come I don't remember your face?"

"Maybe cause there are other staff too and I was quite busy carrying out other work.I just saw you from far on both the occasions."

"Oh"

"How many of you are there at the manor?"

"We are four women deployed for the kitchen. There are at least 10 to 15 for the cleaning staff. My mother in law, Mrs.Lara is the head of ladies staff."

"You are married?"

"Yes. My husband Benjamin is the head of security at the manor."

"Do you have kids?"

"Hmm..Hmm....A boy and a girl. Liam and Lilliana. They are 3 and 5yrs of age respectively"

"Then how come are you living here? Your kids are so small. They surely might be missing you..."

Maisie chuckles, "Oh no, I get back to the manor at night, so not a big deal. They have their school half the day. And when they get back, their father or their grandma , one of them is there to take care of them till I am here. They take care of them. It's just a matter of some time. We will be back to the manor shortly."

"Common, would you like to tour the villa? Its beautiful..You will love it.." She offers after we were done with our lunch.

"Sure" I reply, as I was getting bored sitting in the same room for the whole day.

As we walk around the villa, a sudden question comes in my mind. "Maisie, does Khristina and Anastasia know about this marriage?"

"No. It's a surprise for them. I was brought here to take care of you on only one condition that it will be kept confidential."

"But why?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know dear." My mouth forms in an 'O' shape as I think, 'Why are they not informed? Until when will I be kept here?'

Maisie did help me in keeping my mind off from the turn of events happening in my life. It did helped me a lot in distracting my mind from the pain. I must say the villa is really beautiful. Surrounded by ocean on two sides and large mountains on the other sides. 'Exactly where are we?' I wonder, as we walk around.

I am at awe at its beauty. There are beautiful curvy marble stairs descending in the living room. A see through glass paneled wall along the stairs. We can easily watch the sea as we walk down the stairs. A plush large kitchen with a semi circular kitchen island facing the sea and a big dining table adjacent to the kitchen. You will find the sea from any of the rooms you walk into. It's spectacular.

I find the guards guarding the villa as we take the outer look. There is a huge garden spread around the front, with circular patio tables covered by large umbrellas. As we walk more, I find a big circle made of marble. The sand surrounding it. There are semi circular sofa and chairs in it with a fire place in between.

"Beautiful. Isn't it?" Maisie's voice brings me back from my admiration.

"Indeed it is..." I reply, still looking at my surroundings in awe. This man surely has a great amount of money. God he is filthy rich!

"Come lets go inside. Its getting dark."

"Yeah sure..." I say, as I follow her inside.

It has been three days since me and Mr. Ivanov are staying in his villa. Artyon, Igor, Alyosha and Demyan too, came to meet me. I asked all of them, for how long I'll be staying here, their only reply was, "Very soon" as they smiled, giving each other a knowing look. 'Something is fishy here!!'  I hate it when people hide things from me. Why can't they simply answer a simple question?

Well, for Mr.Ivanov, he comes late at night to check upon me. Had I not been awake the other night, I would have never known. He never bothers to show up in day time to which I am grateful for. Anyways, he already knows whatever I do, as he keeps an eye on me through those invisible cameras. So why bother to show up right?

I have been spending most of my time reading books in the balcony. The balcony has turned out to be my favorite spot here. I am not allowed to go alone outside. Hence, I spend most of my time in the room, or with Maisie. When I get bored sitting in the room, I join her in the kitchen spending some time in her company.

I'm tired of eating all those foreign cuisines and I am craving for some proper Indian food. I had prepared a list of all the ingredients that I wanted for my dishes and had asked Maisie to get them for me. I was more than happy to know that there are Indian stores where we can get all the ingredients and spices. Maisie happily obliged to get the groceries for me.

I was sitting in the living room reading a book, when I heard Maisie's chirping voice. "I'm home." She exclaimed, her hands full with the grocery bags that she carried. I smiled closing the book and walked towards her.

Suddenly, I hear her shriek, "Aaah!!"

"Hey what happened?" I ran to find her leg twisted, cause of her trying to reach me fast with all those grocery bags. I took all the bags from her and made her sit on the couch. I found her feet swollen. I ran to get the first aid kit before asking her about it. Applying some ointment on her now swollen feet, I asked her to rest. She complained that she had to make the dinner but I assured her that I will handle it.

So here I am, in the kitchen preparing some Indian dishes. Though Maisie was reluctant on allowing me to cook food, scared that Mr.Ivanov will be angry at her. But I assured her that I will handle him. Truth to be told I'm the one who is scared of him the most. But, that was the only way to keep Maisie away from the kitchen.

I prepare spinach and cottage cheese, green peas and cottage cheese, Roti, some rice and custard for the desert.

"Wow! This looks so good" I hear Maisie say, her mouth practically watering at the smell.

I dip the spoon in the curry and bring it to her mouth. She blows the hotness before tasting it. I look at her in anticipation, waiting for her reaction.

"Mhm...Adiva...God this is delicious!!" She moans.

"Really?"

"Mhm...I never knew Indian dishes are so tasty." I chuckle, as she starts licking her lips.

It has been almost 8pm in the evening and I am quite hungry right now as I did not have lunch in the afternoon. Me and Maisie are sitting in the living room watching some random shows flipping through the channels, when my stomach grumbles.

Maisie chuckles beside me, "Someone is quite hungry I see...Come lets have our dinner." She speaks, gesturing towards the kitchen.I help her walk towards the kitchen and settle ourselves on the high stools. I serve the food in our plates before commencing our dinner.

"How are we suppose to eat this?" Maisie says, curiously eying the roti.

I chuckle at her. "Here let me show you.." I say, tearing a morsel and dipping it in the curry, before putting it in my mouth. She eyes my actions and soon follows me.

"Mhm...This is so delicious Adiva. I must say, you are a great cook."

"Thanks. I learned it from my mom." I reply, as I feel myself getting teary eyed at the memories of mom, ma and me in the kitchen as we enjoyed our cooking.

"Hey you okay?" Maisie asks, seeing my eyes water.

"Yeah. Just missing my family."

"Hey come here.." she says, engulfing me sideways.

"Why don't you talk to them?" She inquires after some time.

I just shrug my shoulders as I reply, "I am just angry with them and beside I don't have my phone with me. It's at home back in India.

"Oh"

"Yeah. Let's just resume eating. I am still hungry." I say, trying to sound cheerful. She chuckles before going back to eating her food.

We have our dinner and after spending some more time, chatting with Maisie, I retire for the night.

Another new chapter guys.....

I hope you enjoy it....

Don't forget to vote, comment, like, share and follow......

Until then Good Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.2K 67
(Saints series #1) "I have never met such cunning woman as you. A standing ovation for your unparalleled skill in pushing every fucking button of mi...
304K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...
211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...