The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 25

522 53 2
By thelavishwriter

Narration

Ryan isolated him from everybody and went to his secret hidespot. He believes that spending some time alone with himself will help him to forget her. Just thinking about her was causing him pain. He didn't attend Zayn's and Harry's calls as he completely ignored everyone. He thinks that spending some time alone will heal his wounded heart but in fact, a few comforting  words and his best mates are his only medicine.

"Am I making a mistake?" He mumbled to himself as he was clouded by his thoughts. His thoughts about her. It was impossible for him to think anything other than her. Every time he thinks that he should give up, it feels like dying. It hurted him more than he imagined. His painful train of thoughts was interrupted by a call. He took his phone and the caller ID said Zayn. He didn't know whether to attend or not because he had already declined his calls from the morning which made him guilty. "It is not Zayn's fault and why am I ignoring him then?" But before he could attend his call, the call got cut, making a deep sigh escape his lips.

"I'm sorry, Zayn," he muttered as he closed his eyes.

"You're forgiven, moron," said a voice which startled him and he was surprised to see Zayn and Harry at his doorstep. 

"Why the fuck weren't you attending our calls, jackass!" Yelled Harry as he smacked him hard in his head.

"Ouch, that hurts," exclaimed Ryan rubbing his head, trying to soothe the throbbing pain.

"It was meant to hurt, dumbass," said Harry. Zayn was standing at the doorstep with his arms crossed over his chest. He had a stone face and glared at Ryan.

"Who are we, Ryan?" He asked as he slowly advanced toward him.

"What do you mean?" He was baffled.

"Answer me, Ryan. Who are we?" He asked as he sat down beside him.

"We're friends. You both are my best pals," said Ryan.

"What a fucking joke," said Harry as he laughed mocking him, he held his head low

"You say we are your friends, and what are friends for? To leave the other suffering from whatever he was facing? No, friends are there to help you to overcome it. To give you their shoulder to make you better. To cry with you or to kill the fucking bastard who hurt you. Said that will always be there and made it a reality by always abiding by your side. And here, you are isolating yourself from us. Not telling what is bothering you. Not letting us help you and not letting us at least stay by you. Now tell me, what are we?" He questioned, his voice gentle.

"Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you two. I thought that some time alone would feel good but I was wrong. The moment you both stepped in was the exact moment I felt better. You both are not my friends but my life," he said.

"Finally, some forceful sense had been knocked into this dumb ass," said Harry rolling his eyes.

Ryan chuckled and pulled the two into a tight hug as Zayn and Harry hugged him back.

"I know it's corny but I love you guys," said Harry, making them chuckle.

"The feelings are mutual," they said in unison as they chuckled.

"So tell us. What happened?" Asked Zayn.

"Nothing. I suddenly felt low and thought that I'd be good if I spent some time alone. I'm sorry guys," said Ryan, trying to hide the truth.

"Come on, just tel-" Harry was cut off by Zayn as he said, "It's okay. Are you feeling good now?" 

"Never better," said Ryan with a smile. Zayn eyed Harry not to ask anything further.

"So what shall we do?" Asked Harry. 

"How about we go to the golf course?" Suggested Ryan and Zayn agreed.

Days passed in a blink. Aurora, Kate and the lads were at the airport ready for their trip to Paris. Excitement was in the air as all were exhilarated to go and spend a joyful week. Speaking of excitement, Zayn was overwhelmed that Aurora was going to be there with him. It was practically their first time going somewhere together and he couldn't stop gushing about it. The thought that they were spending time together excited him and he was kinda happy that Zira was not there to disturb them. It was a midnight flight and their flight was about to take off in a few minutes.

"Remember to stay with everyone and just don't roam by yourself. Take your phone with you. Don't get lost and please take care," said Kate. 

"For Christ's sake! Stop it. You told it a million times already. I feel like a baby!" Whined Aurora.

"Aren't you one?" Asked a voice from behind and from the voice she knew who it was. She fought back a smile and rolled her eyes instead. He loves annoying her and ironically, she loves him doing that. Zayn couldn't help but to smile.

"Don't worry, Kate. I'll take care of this baby," he said smirking and earned a slap on his arm from Aurora.

"Oh, just shut up, big moron," she said glaring at him.

"It's time! Come on, let's go," said Zayn. 

"Alright, bye Kate. Take care. Stay safe," she said as she hugged Kate.

"You too, babe," said Kate as she hugged back tight.

Zira was standing and was watching them. Soon, she went near Zayn and hugged him. Aurora was mad at her. "Why does she have to hug him?" She thought as she acted cool outside but in reality, she was burning.

While walking in, Zayn saw that Aurora was carrying her hand luggage and it somewhat disturbed him. They walked side by side and he stopped and held his hand out to her which made a confused look appear on her face.

"Give me your bag, I'll carry them," he said. A slight shade of pink shot up her cheeks as she handed over the bag to him. A smile creeped on to her face as she asked, "When did you become a gentleman eh?"

"Oh, don't flatter yourself. You are already a brat and you'd probably drop this and fall down and break your ankle like you did on that day and please, I can't carry you all the way to the plane. Keep walking, baby steps," he said as he walked faster ahead of her. He was smiling to himself while happy that he successfully got on her nerves while Aurora shook her head with a smile clearly knowing that he was messing.

 Zayn offered that they'd use one of his private jets as only 6 students are travelling and are of course, accepted. Zayn and Aurora sat together and he kept on annoying her by talking. 

"Is this your first time travelling on a plane?" He asked.

"Excuse me? My dad owns an airplane industry and you dare to ask me this question? I literally have planes parked in our backyard," she said, offended.

"Oh? That's nice."

"You know what? Just don't talk. My ears are bleeding," she said.

"Oh? I promise you are going to have to beg me to make me talk to you." He said

Aurora rolled her eyes and then her eyes met with Ryan and he immediately turned away.  face. He then had an unreadable expression on his face which hurt her.

"Why is he like that? And why that long face?" she thought.

"Zayn?" She called and had no response.

"Zayn?" And still no response.

"Listen to me, dumbass!" She said, He turned to face her with a straight face and turned back.

Then realisation hit her like bricks. 

"Listen to me… please?" She said almost gagging at that word which made him light up as he turned toward her with a dazzling smile on his face.

"Do you know what's wrong with Ryan?I mean, he's too silent. He usually won't be like that."

"Something's been bothering him and in fact he is getting better. You have no idea how he looked a couple of days ago," said Zayn.

"That's why he was on leave? He didn't even attend my calls!" She said,

"Don't worry, he'll be okay," he said with a soft smile.

"I hope so," she said as a sigh escaped her lips.

Soon Aurora drifted off to sleep as she is a sleeping beauty. But there is one person, whose eyes couldn't even rest for a minute.

They reached Paris soon, and went straight to their hotel. The brilliant building said "The Wilson's Hotels" It was Aurora's father's hotel. 

When she walked in, guards recognized her and greeted her politely.

The receptionist recognized her immediately and stood up from her seat and said, "Welcome, Ms.Wilson. What a pleasant surprise. You could've informed us about your arrival so that we could've picked you up, ma'am. Mr. Wilson is going to be upset with us," she said, her tone laced with fear.

"That's fine, Ms.Angelina. Thanks," she said.

"Have a pleasant stay, Ms. Wilson. If you need anything, I'm just one call away," she said with a toothy smile.

"Sure," said Aurora and smiled.

"Shall I take you to your penthouse, ma'am?" Asked the receptionist.

"No, Ms.Angelina. The rooms are already reserved for me and my," she trailed off and completed after a few moments, "friends."

"Alright. Let me take you all to your rooms Ma'am," she said and led them through.

Zayn looked at her with admiration. He admired how professional she talked to the receptionist. A smile crept on his face as he was dreamily looking at her.

Aurora landed on the bed as soon as she entered her room. It was midnight already as Paris was an hour ahead of London. Soon she fell into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...