๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž...

By DAYGLOW-

๐Ÿ”ฎ โ”โ” ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž {๐—ƒ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…} ๐—น๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

one. meet the cast!
two. stan him for clear skin
three. in loving memory
four. 1 am mcdonalds trip
five. one week
six. hacked
seven. boyfriend stealers
eight. airport meets and surprises
nine. ronald mcdonald
ten. live stream
011. goodbye
twelve. secrets
thirteen. june 14th....
fourteen. rest in peace my love
fifteen. funeral and memories
sixteen. back home
seventeen. active
eighteen. june 14th!!!
nineteen. sleepover and facetimes
twenty. breakdown
twenty-one. 80s movies
twenty-two. last day
twenty-three. see you soon
twenty-four. bored in the house
twenty-five. surprise!
twenty-six. all nighter
twenty-seven. july 4th
twenty-eight. doctors visit
twenty-nine. okay!
thirty. the beanie
thirty-one. serious talk
thirty-two. adventure
thirty-three. amusement park
thirty-four. kissing my best friend challenge
thirty-five. going home
thirty-six. missing you
thirty-seven. EMERGENCY
thirty-eight. night stay
thirty-nine. youre back
forty. losers
forty-one. 8teen
forty-two. promises
forty-three. "wedding day"
forty-four. pool day!!
forty-five. binge watch
forty-six. the fair
forty-seven. scary movies
forty-eight. rainy day
fifty. ziplining
fifty-one. face masks and lives
fifty-two. treatment
fifty-three. late night talks
fifty-four. NURSE!
fifty-five. time limit
fifty-six. gone
fifty-seven. love, lilac
fifity-eight. fly high
fifty-nine. lost
sixty. goodbye lilac
sixty-one. into the future
sixty-two. visit
sixty-three. memories
sixty-four. shade of purple
epilogue.

forty-nine. official

219 12 6
By DAYGLOW-

"my baby j" -lilac macintosh

lilaclovesjae just posted!

981 likes|31 comments
lilaclovesjae: hEy JeSsIe aWoOoH

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: NOOO NOT DEBBY RYAN
lilaclovesjae: YESSSS DEBYY RYAN

weslovesnoone: omg-
lilaclovesjae: 😼🤏🏽 (a/n: my backup debby ryan face emoji until they make a debby ryan face emoji:))

stilesnotstyles: lilac no-
lilaclovesjae: lilac yes

chloeschnapp: IT FEELS LIKE A PARTY EVERYDAY
lilaclovesjae: HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY JESSIE

lilacmac just started a live video!

lilac was sitting on her bed with jaeden at her side.

"hiiii losers!" she smiled into the camera when she saw that wyatt and jack joined.

"hi lilac!" jack commented, "how are you jack?" she asked looking through the other comments, most of them saying hi, some asking if she was with jaeden, and others asking why the losers knew her. "i'm good:)" jack comments.

"that's good, and yes everyone! say hi to jaeden!" lilac moved the camera over to jaeden, "lils noooo," he said covering the camera, "jaeeeeee please," lilac asked smiling at him, "fine, hi everyone!" jaeden waved at the camera, "sorry everyone he's being shy," lilac smiled.

"why are you two together?" an account asked, "well jaeden here... um. he flew out again because.... he ended up missing me to much and wanting to come back," lilac tried to convince the people that were watching, and it worked because the comments were filled with awes and #jilac.

"#jilac for life!" wes commented, "WES BABY! i'm gonna add you," lilac pressed westyns comments and pressed the option to add her to the livestream.

after a few seconds, westyns face popped up on the screen, "hi lilac!! hi jaeden!" wes waved, "hi wes how are you?" jaeden asked, "i'm doing good, how about you guys?" wes said, "i'm doing good," jaeden answered, "i'm going pretty good, ya know the usual," lilac answered with a laugh.

"haha okay, i gotta go, i love youuuuu," wes frowned, "aw man, i love you too wes!" lilac answered and westyn left the livestream.

"okay everyone ask questions!" lilac smiled looking through the comments.

"how did you meet the losers? i met them on my fan account, they commented on a post because of j here and then boom we're friends i guess," lilac answered one comment.

"do you act? no i do not, i actually really want to have a job that travels around the world, like to study in different places, i don't know it sound really fun and i'm really interested in going to new places," lilac replied to another.

"what's your fan account? it's lilaclovesjae!"

"what's your favorite movie? uhh probably... uh, i don't know actually, i have a lot but i'll say it because it's one of the tops!"

"do you listen to the wallows? yes! i love them so much!!"

"what is your favorite wallows song? sidelines! everyone talks about are you bored yet or remember when, and no one talks about sidelines! like it's my favoriteeee"

"what's your favorite tv show, probably stranger things or gilmore girls"

"what is jae doing? well he's just on his phone right now" lilac said moving the camera to see jaeden beside her.

"what's your favorite 80s movie? okay i loveeee 80s movies, and i have so many favorites. but i think it's a tie with the breakfast club and can't buy me love"

"say hi bella, hi bella!!"

"how did you meet harry? i met harry because one of the accounts i follow on my fan account reposted an edit he made on their story. i clicked on it, and i really liked the edit, so i followed him. a few days later he followed back, and dmed me, saying he liked my account and i told him i liked his. and then we started talking everyday and we had the same interests, and he was super sweet, so ya that's that"

"does jaeden have tiktok? yes he does, butttt i'm not gonna give away his account name i'm sorry"

"who's your favorite character in stranger things? okay, in season one it was eleven, but in season two it was definitely will because ya, and then season three it was robin, because we love robin"

"i haven't seen gilmore girls is it good? YES! i one hundred percent recommend, i absolutely am in love with that show!"

"do you have stranger things and it merch? yes! i have... 3 stranger things shirts, 4 it shirts, 4 stranger things posters, 2 it posters, 6 stranger things funko pops, and 8 it funko pops, but i'm gonna get more stuff soon!"

"what's your favorite book series? delirium series, the first book is kinda slow at first but once you get into it. it's amazing you'll love it"

"where do you want to go to for dream vacation and where do you want to visit really bad? okay for dream vacation, i really want to go to costa rica. but i've been wanting to visit florence italy ever since i did this project in 5th grade about it.. it sounds so fun! it's definitely on my bucket list!"

lilac saw a few that asked if her and jaeden were dating, so she paused the live by going out of it, and asked him, "do we want to make it official?" lilac asked jaeden, "i mean that's up to you lils," jaeden shrugged his shoulder, "i don't want you to get hated on tho," he added, "it's okay, i get hated on everyday it's fine," lilac replied, "okay then let's do it!" jaeden agreed.

lilac got back on the live and explained that she "got a text message", and they went along with the live like before.

"are you and jaeden dating? um ya, we are," lilac answered and turned to jae smiling. there was a bunch of comments going through then.

"MOM AND DAD!" jack commented and lilac laughed.

"FINNALLY" finn commented, "FINNally?!" lilac laughed at the comment.

"my otp" chosen comments and lilac smiles at all the support she's getting.

"well we got to get off of here, but it was nice talking to you guys! have a great day!!" lilac smiled and blew a kiss at the camera, ending the live.

"should we.. yknow post about it?" lilac asked, "sure," jaeden shrugged and got on instragm.

jaedenwesley just made a new post!

2,891,376 likes|comments limited
jaedenwesley: my baby lils💗

tagged: lilacmac

comments:

chosenjacobs: MY JILAC HEART

jeremyraytaylor: YES MY SHIP

finnwolfhardofficial: WOOHOOO

jackdgrazer: JAE GOT A GIRLLLL

lilacmac:💗
jaedenwesley:💗

harrystiles: YES MY PARENTS

nic.hamilton: jaeden be gettin some
jaedenwesley: oh shush hamilton

lilacmac just posted a new picture!

6,291 likes|comments limited
lilacmac: my baby j🍭

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

westyn._.: #jilac for life!
lilacmac: #jilac

harrystiles: SHIP SHIP SHIP MY HEART OWKKEJE
lilacmac: HARRY CALM DOWN

jaedenwesley: 🍭?
lilacmac: 🍭 and 💗
jaedenwesley: 💗

sophialillis: YESSS

chosenjacobs: THE SHIP HAS SAILED!

kk speaks!
JILAC FOR LIFE OMG YAY

jilac ship or dip?

published: 8.23.2020
edited:
word count: 1157

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...
33.5K 474 17
"๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—…." "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐–พ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
165K 3.3K 35
' ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž...
24.7K 569 34
ยป ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. โงผ แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ โˆš โงฝ