thirty-one. serious talk

"um

"um.. this is gonna be hard"-lilac macintosh

lilac had texted westyn earlier today to come over at 2, and it was 1:58 so lilac was sitting on the couch waiting for wes to show up.

lilac also went to the store and bought donuts, candy, chips, and ice cream that everyone can eat when they sob.

there was a knock at the front door and lilac went to open it, she was engulfed in a hug and she hugged back. "hi wessss!" lilac smile and shut the door after they back out of the hug.

lilac led her to the living room and westyn sat down. lilac pulled up a chair from the dining room and quickly ran into the kitchen to get the comfort food.

she threw it at harry, wes, jaeden, and angela, they all got what they wanted and looked up at lilac.

"um... this is gonna be hard," lilac whispered to herself, "what's wrong love? why did you call this "meeting?" harry asked the girl in front of them.

"as you all um, know... i-i went to the doctor on the f-fifth," lilac stuttered, "ya?" westyn nodded.

"well, um, when i was there... i had to do this scan. and it scanned my body to see if my organs, bones, and muscles were working correctly... and um," lilac started to tear up. it was as if angela read the girls mind because she went up to her and hugged lilac. "i'm so sorry," angela whispered.

angela soon let go of the hug but stayed by lilacs side, "well um. the doctor, um found a tumor in my pancreas," lilac had tears streaming down her face, and everyone broke.

"what?" harry gasped, "but i'm being treated with chemo, and we're hoping this is gonna work!" lilac continued, "three weeks?! why did you wait three weeks to tell us?!" westyn exclaimed, "i wanted to tell you but it was never a good time... i'm sorry," lilac whispered the last part.

harry and wes both got up and hugged their best friend, "you don't need to be sorry, we're just worried about you," harry comforted her, "but if anything goes wrong you promise to call us immediately?" wes asked her with full seriousness. "yes" lilac answered and hugged them back.

lilac went upstairs grabbed the guide she was given and brought it down. "i was given this when i found out, it tells me about what to do if something goes wrong here, what symptoms need to be brought in for an appointment, and what i have to do if i want to go to the fair or something," lilac explained setting it down on the floor.

the group looked through the book, trying to get as much information as they need to make sure lilac will be okay.

"how about we go on a hike tomorrow?" harry suggested, "ya! it says you just have to stay hydrated, and try to sit down when you get tired," westyn agreed. "i'm in," jaeden and angela both nodded. "okay let's do it!" lilac smiled and closed the book.

kk speaks!

this was short but it was just a filler so it's okay

favorite conan grey song?

published: 8.5.2020
edited:
word count: 545