forty-three. "wedding day"

"i do" -lilac macintosh and jaeden martell

lilac and jaeden were both in their rooms getting ready for the "big day". lilac was putting on the floral dress he picked out for her yesterday, while jaeden was wearing a lilac colored button down and jeans. sophia did lilacs makeup, which was a natural look, and chloe did lilacs hair, which was in braids into a bun. westyn was downstairs setting everything up.

there was a knock at the door and lilac called out, "who is it?" "it's jack! we want to know who's walking you down the aisle," the voice replied. "uhhh... probably harry!" lilac yelled back to the voice, "okie dokie," he replied and walked away.

there was another knock and both harry and westyn came in, "you look so pretty!" westyn hugged her, "i'm honored to walk you down to your future husband," harry joked, "you also look beautiful sweetie," he added.

"thank you guys. is everything ready?" lilac asked, "yes, the groom is all set and ready down there we just have to bring you downstairs," westyn explained and everyone walked downstairs.

first sophia and jack walked down together, then westyn and finn, lastly chloe and wyatt, the maid of honor and the best man.

once they made it down, harry held out his arm for lilac and walked her down to jaeden.

she was smiling brighter than anyone else has seen before. even if it wasn't real, it felt like it to them.

chosen, was the one who was "marrying" them, "welcome to this beautiful ceremony!" he announced.

"today we are celebrating the love of jaeden martell and lilac macintosh, two teenagers who fell in love over the internet," chosen laughed at the last part, "you shall exchange the vows," chosen added.

"lilac.... my own shade of purple. i know that you are sick, but i am hoping you recover and we can actually get married one day, but from now one, i will always love you and support you through anything," jaeden started looking straight into her eyes.

"jaeden... i always imagined marrying you, but i never knew that it was really gonna happen, even if this is fake. i promise to love you so much, even if i'm not around, and whatever you do, i will be right by your side," lilac smiled, slightly tearing up.

"lilac do you take, jaeden martell, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" chosen asked her, "i do," she answered and jaeden slipped the promise ring on her finger. "jaeden do you take, lilac macintosh, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" chosen asked jaeden, "i do," he answered and lilac put the ring on his finger.

"you may kiss the bride," chosen smiled at the two, jaeden pulled her close and put his lips on hers. it was a warm kiss, with meaning. they hugged after the kiss, and turned to everyone, who was cheering.

"KISS AGAIN!" jack yelled which everyone laughed too.

"best wedding ever," lilac said hugging jaeden again.

kk speaks!
cute😻😻🤩🤩

published: 8.17.2020
edited:
word count: 511