thirty-three. amusement park

"is that even a question? i love roller coasters" -lilac macintosh

lilac was able to go, so the group drove to six flags, that night, it was a 4 and a half hour drive so they left early. when they got there they went to a hotel and slept excited for the next day.

new lilaclovesjae post! go like it!!

879 likes|19 commentslilaclovesjae: baby jaeden, stan a boy who loves hello kitty✨

lilaclovesjae: baby jaeden, stan a boy who loves hello kitty✨

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THESE PICTURES😭😭😭
lilaclovesjae: 1. pinterest; 2. somewhere in your account; 3. somewhere in your moms account. i hope you take up these tips to make your own jaeden account🥰

weslovesnoone: awwww

stilesnotstyles: he looks so happy what-

jeremyraytaylor: haha rares of jaeden
lilaclovesjae: that's what i'm here for

now they were inside the park looking for rides to go on.

"how about that one?" jaeden pointed to a rollercoaster, "is that one okay?" he asked lilac, "is that even a question?! i love rollercoasters!!!" lilac exclaimed dragging jaeden to the line. it wasn't that long of a line so they were guaranteed a seat for the next ride.

the line started to move, and yes, they got a seat! including wes and harry, who sat behind the couple.

"this is gonna be soooo fun!!" lilac excitedly said to the teens. "i'm ready!!" westyn agreed, "i'm nervous!!" harry awkwardly laughed, "awww does poor stiles not have amusement parks on his fancy ass island?" lilac joked.

the ride started to move, and lilac turned around. jaeden interlaced their fingers and lilac smiled at him. they got to the huge drop and the two put both their hands in the air. then boom, they started to go downhill.

"wooooohooooo!!" they all cheered. it started to twist and turn, which lilac put her hands back down to grip the handle bar.

the ride came to an end and they all go out of the seats. "that was SO fun!" lilac said and they headed on their next ride.

currently the group was in next in line for the water ride, the workers helped them into the tube thingy and they settled down.

they started to move and lilac was the first to be splashed with water, "of course it has to be me!" lilac shrieked at the sudden coldness, harry was just laughing at her until he got splashed in the face, "HA KARMAS A BITCH" lilac laughed at him. they went through a "waterfall"
and the ride came to an end.

the group moved on to a swing ride. jaeden and lilac were paired, westyn and harry, while angela sat by herself taking pictures. the swings started to go up and that excited lilac.

"you're not afraid a heights now are you?" lilac joked, "nope," jaeden answered, "good because neither am i! i love looking out seeing so far into the world," lilac smiled at the thought.

the ride began to spin and lilac held jaedens hand, "ew cooties," lilac joked, and jaeden just shook his head.

after the ride, the teens and angela went to the food court. lilac ran to go get a corn dog and the rest followed behind. she ate it and went back to go get a lemonade.

they were all eating, chatting about all the rides and which ones they should go on next.

lilacs stomach started to hurt, "hey guys, are their bathrooms?" lilac asked, they all knew what was happening and they ran her to the building where they were selling souvenirs.

there was a line but that didn't stop angela, there was an open stall so angela pushed her towards it in front of the line. "i'm so sorry ladies, she was about to throw up," angela explained, some of them scoffed, "you don't get it... that (a/n: man in there🥺 rip alexei) girl in there is a cancer patient!" angela argued rolled her eyes. lilac came out of the stall and immediately apologized, "don't worry sweetie!" the lady patted lilacs shoulder in sympathy and moved on. lilac washed up and the girls went out of the bathroom.

they rode more rides and made sure lilac stayed hydrated. then the group drove home.

once they got back lilac said, "today was so fun, thanks guys," "no problem lils," jaeden smiled and they all headed up to bed.

kk speaks!

boo! AHHHH

also my dumbass thought i already published this—

also the next chapter is cute asf so get ready😼

published: 8.7.2020
edited:
word count: 755