fifty. ziplining

"WOOH- AHHHH IM GONNA DIE" -lilac macintosh

instagram: lilacmac just posted!!

1,281 likes|48 commentslilacmac: make sure to smile bright today

lilacmac: make sure to smile bright today

comments:

defending.kk: pin this because haw yee
*lilacmac pinned a comment!*
lilacmac: haw yee😎🤠

jaedenwesley: 🌝
lilacmac: J STOP

(a/n: no.. i didn't copy his comment from sateens post and put it on here 👁)

westyn._.: wish i were heather
lilacmac: SHUSH YOURE HEATHER

harrystiles: okay but you're gorgeous?!
lilacmac: pfft i wish

user89: you're so pretty!!!
lilacmac: awww thank you

"lilac!!" jaeden called from downstairs, lilac ran down the staircase and sat on the couch next to her boyfriend. "i've made plans for us today," he smiled suspiciously. "oh god what is it," lilac was nervous, and he pulled out two passes to be able to go ziplining.

"NO YOU DIDNT," she was excited, "yes i did," he answered and the two got ready to go on their trip.

while in line lilac sat there excited for the fun but nervous on how it would play out. there were many lines all around the forest place they were in.

once next in line lilacs heart beat was going a few miles a minute. they hooked her up on the line and she took her feet off the ground letting go

"WOOOH- AHHH IM GONNA DIE!" she joked as jaeden was laughing his ass off.

she landed onto another platform and jaeden got there shortly after. they then got attached to another longer line and went down.

lilac looked at her surroundings, there were all sorts of animals and plants. lilac was easily fascinated by nature, the way it rains, how birds fly, how animals go along their day.

they made it through all of the lines and went home. "today was so fun! thank you so much j," she smiled at him, "of course lils," he hugged her.

"LETS GET MCDONALDS!" lilac exclaimed and the two made it out to the rented car, and drove to the regular mcdonald's.

"hi lilac! jaeden! how are y'all?" the worker asked and they both smiled and replied with a simple "good, how are you?"

"i'm doing amazing! the regular for the both of you?" he asked, "yes sir," lilac answered and payed for the meal.

once the meal was done they both got the regular booth in the corner and ate. "i missed this," lilac smiled and continued to eat her fries, "you ate it the other day," jaeden shook his head, "still you can never get over the sweet taste of mcdonald's fries," and jaeden agreed.

once they finished their food they went home and chilled for the rest of the day.

kk speaks!
THATS A WRAP! this is the last chapter i've written! this book is so amazing and has made such an impact on me y'all dont understand! thank you for reading this far!

published: 8.24.2020
edited:
word count: 481