fifty-six. gone

"jaeden

"jaeden.... i love you," -lilac macintosh

(a/n: i'm so sorry...)

(a/n: hi everyone! it's kk! just a little disclaimer before you start this chapter. grab a tissue box, yes the WHOLE box, and your favorite comfort food... because this is gonna be a sad one. i love you all good luck)

about 8:30 was when it happened...

jaeden and lilac were eating the mcdonald's jaeden has brought, and lilac started to cough. jaeden immediately ran to her side making sure she was okay, "lils! are you okay?!" jaeden tried to stay calm. "bucket," was all she could say and jaeden grabbed it, she threw up in the bucket. but instead of vomit, it was blood. "shit," jaeden whispered, he ran to the door opened it and called out for a nurse. he ran back inside and saw lilac coughing up more.

doctors and nurses ran past jaeden trying to get to their patient, but jaeden didn't leave he stayed right there to make sure she was okay. she finally was done throwing up but, she wasn't able to breathe, like last time...

she looked into her boyfriends eyes, "jaeden!" she gasped out, "yes lils?!" he ran to the end of her bed looking at her, the doctors all around her trying to help her breathe. "jaeden... i love you," she smiled, "i love you too lils," he smiled back, "bye for now, my love," she added, and blacked out.

the machines around the teenager, started to blare out a loud beep and he knew that she was gone. a doctor started compressions, to try to save her life... but it was no use.

jaeden backed up into a wall and slid down it... he watched the love of his life die, he let out sobs and started hyperventilating. "sir we're gonna have to ask you to go to the lobby," one of the nurses picked him up and tried to lead him to the lobby.

"NO! I HAVE TO STAY HERE WITH LILAC, I NEED TO STAY WITH LILAC!" he was crying hysterically. "mr. martell were gonna have to ask you to go to the lobby," the nurse said again. "no!" he yelled and ran back towards the bed where lilac was.

two big men, jaeden assumed were security guards. they grabbed him by his arms and pulled him out of the room. he struggled against their grip, "no! that's my girlfriend in there you can't just leave her!" jaeden tried and tried to get his arms out so he could run to her again.

once they got to the lobby, jaeden was to tired to fight anymore, he sat down in the chair with his hands in his hair. "god!!" he yelled and pulled at huge chunks of hair, "why her!" he whisper shouted to himself.

he was still crying but he pulled out his phone to call wes anyway, "hello," he heard the girl on the other line.

"she's gone.." he cried, he didn't hear a reply, just a scream, "i'm on my way, with harry too," she answered after a minute, then the line went dead.

jaeden then called noah.

"hey man, is everything okay?" noah answered, "is chloe with you?" jaeden ignored the question, "ya i'll put you on speaker," noah then put jaeden on speaker so he could he could talk to the twins at the same time.

"lilac.. she's gone," jaeden finally let out, there wasn't an answer, jaeden was worried that maybe they didn't hear him. he was gonna repeat himself but before the words left his mouth, he heard a loud sob come from the other side of the line. "chloe i know, i'm so sorry," jaeden cried with her. "we're gonna be on our way in a little bit," noahs voice cracked from crying, and then the call ended.

jaeden couldn't think, he couldn't breathe, he didn't even feel alive. because the only thing keeping him alive... was now gone

kk speaks!
i'm literally having a mental breakdown like its bad. i'm so sorry
i'm so sorry...

published: 8.28.2020
edited:
word count: 685