Passion Of Mafia.

By Desires_101

Mature Book. Working to make ends, Alex Hart; a PA for the famous man Max Henderson. Alex is young, beautifu... More

Safe?
My Head.
Beutiful Eyes.
Soft.
Killer.
Breath.
Move?
Sex?
Sex. Part two
Front Page?
Strong...
What?
Fear
Pressure
Truth
Love
Paralyzed
Psychopath
Disconnected
Battle
Touch
Sleep
Selfish
Work For Me
Kill
Lie
Lie
Doctor
My Love
Blake
Lost
COMMENT/VOTES
Imagine
Change
Return
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Mate!!!

Chapter 1- The beginning.

225K 3.3K 633
By Desires_101

New addition!

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I groan loudly. My alarm goes on and on making me annoyed. I hit the snooze button and roll over to my side and fall back to sleep peacefully.

I hear a sound. A loud sound. Sounds like my alarm. My eyes snap open in panic. I quickly roll over to look at the clock. My eyes bulge out of their sockets. I rip the covers off my body and slide off my bed in full swing. I'm an hour late. I've never been an hour late before. Damnit I should have never stayed up that late. I just couldn't put down my case files. I had to finish them before I gave them to Mr. Henderson to look over.

I quickly walk over to my bathroom and switch the light on. I do all the business I need to do before I walk out and grab my clothes for the day in a quickening rush. I avoid taking shower and pull my somewhat greasy hair into a pony tail. I pull my front bangs out. They sit flattened on my forehead so as quickly as possible I scrounge around for a clip, and clip up my hair. I look into the mirror. My brown hair looks sad without any special treatment I normally give it. "This will have to do." I nod and walk out of the bathroom.

My clothes sit on my unmade bed. A red blouse and a skirt that goes to my knees. Quickly discarding my clothes I yank and toss on my new pair of clothes on to my slim but curvy body. I walk to my human sized mirror and take a quick look before grabbing my heals and slipping them on.

I leave my room closing the door behind me. I fast walk down my flight of stair nearly falling a couple of times and come into the dark kitchen. Navigating my way around through memory I grab an apple take a bite, and walk around my counter and to the living room.

I hear slight snores coming from my father. I look over the couch and see him sprawled across it. He seems so calm. I shake my head at myself nothing about my dad is calm.

I lean over the couch and grab his cover that are throw to his feet and lay them onto his cold body. I kiss him on the head and smile. "Bye dad see you later." I get a solid grunt and a silent 'love you'. I roll my eyes and back away from the couch and grab my keys and walk out the door.

I make it to my car when I remember something so extremely important to my job. My case files. I groan in frustration and mumble cuss words to myself. I run back inside the house and run up my flight of stairs passing by family portraits of me and my dad. I run into my room and look at my desk and there sits four fat stacks of cases. I quickly slide them off the table and hold them in my hand tightly. I start my process of leaving all over again by closing my door running down the stairs almost falling twice and yelling at my dad saying 'bye'. I was so lost in my thoughts I forgot that an apple was still in my hands.

I walk outside and feel the cold air that I know it will be warm and hot later on and walk back to my car. I unlock my car and carefully toss my files to the passengers side. I take one last look around me and then pop myself into my car. I put my keys into the ignition and twist them. My car roars to life. I close my eyes taking the roar in. I love my Mustang.

I peel out of my drive way and speed off towards the now busy city.

-----

The office is buzzing into action clients here and there. There is no way Max will notice that I was late. I look at my clock on my phone and it reads ten. Only an hour. I'm only an hour late. I inwardly groan. I run to my office and before my hand even touches the handle the one voice I didn't want to hear booms through the office.

"Ms. Hart! You're late!" I literally jump when I hear the Max Henderson's voice.

"Sorry sir. I over slept." Everyone stops and looks at me then at Max.

He looks over me for a few seconds then speaks up. "Did you read over all the files I gave you last night?"

"Yes sir." He raises an eyebrow.

"Hm. Okay. Come to my office when you've got yourself situated." My mouth opens to respond but before I can he turns on his heel and walks into his office slamming the door.

I close my eyes tightly and breath. It took me forever to get my position here. "Looks like you're gonna get fired finally." My hands tighten around my files and my eyes open to see the most ugliest person I have ever met.

"Vanessa get to work. I'd at least get fired for being late, and not for sleeping with my former boss like someone in front of me." I snap at her. You see Vanessa has worked here for almost two years now. She's almost thirty and she sleeps around and not responsibly.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at her as she walks away. She's never liked me. Even more so after I got the position to help Mr. Henderson with his cases. She would throw out the fact that I'm twenty four and she is almost thirty and more experienced. I also rolled my eyes at that too.

I turn around to my door and the once silent office is back to its buzzing noise. I walking inside my personal office which is on the other side of where Mr. Henderson works.

I sit my files down and turn on my computer. I get myself situated and when I am I begin my journey over to Mr. Henderson's office. I get to his door and nock and then enter. He's on the phone but he points to a chair across from his large desk. I sigh and make my way over to him. I sit down in the chair and take in Max.

He's tall maybe six foot, strong body build and blood hair. His eyes are almost a green color but if you get close enough they are a gold color with spats of green. He's always wearing a suit and a masked look of annoyance. He talks very curt to the person on the other line. Makes me think back to how he got here owning a Law Ferm. He's only thirty two now and when he came into power here he was twenty one. It amazes me how young he was. He doesn't talk about how he came into power, but he's a smart man so I guess I can't see why he can't be here.

"Alex." I'm pulled out of my thoughts and I look up at him.

"Yes sir. Sorry sir."

Max shakes his head at me. "You're always saying sorry." He smirks.

"Sor--" I stop mid word.

"What do you need me for sir?"

"First. How many times have I told you to call me Max?"

"Sorry Max." Damnit! I did it again.

Max chuckles. "Well to set some nerves aside I'm not firing you. Although Vanessa would like that." He shakes his head. Everyone knows Vanessa and I don't get along. "I called you in to ask you an important question." I sit up a little more in my chair intrigued at his tone of voice.

"Yes, ask away." I lay my hands in my lab and fiddle with them.

"How would you like to go one a date with me?"

My eyes snap to his as he looks at me with a unknown emotion. I guess he could see some confusion on my face.

"Work is work, but I choose how my home life is and I've been wanting you for awhile. I've waited to see if you were the right girl to ask." I scrunch up my nose a little. If I say no will he fire me? "Also I won't fire you if you say no."

I take a moment to think about it. Any girl would dream to have him. Although he's a little mysterious at times and disappears others I think all in all he's an okay guy and it wouldn't hurt to give him a shot.

"Why not." I smile at him.

He looks a little taken back at first then he smiles. "Good. How about tomorrow after work?" I smile and nod at him.

"Okay it's a date. Now get back to work Ms. Hart." His tone changes from light to a little harsh, and I nod and leave his office with a faint twinkle in my eye.

I go back to my office to work. The rest of the day went by like a blur and before I know it I'm turning of my computer and yawning. My clock reads ten thirty and the only light left In the office building is Max's. He's always here late at night. I gather everything I need for the night and walk out of my office and into the dark area where everyone else has the cubicle. I walk to the elevators and click the button to send me an elevator. I wait patiently and the door dings and slides open. I walk in and click the lobby floor which is ten stories down.

----

I drive silently. I've always like to just relax in my car due to my father when I get home. My dad has been drinking ever since I was born. He comes home late at night after the bar hopping always drunk off his heels. My mother I've never met. I've been told she was some type of addict also but I didn't get the chance to meet her because she died shortly after I was born. Now I support my father after he strived to support me and his addiction. I've tried to get him help but he's never wanted it, after awhile I gave up. He'd never hurt me, he'd never drive drunk, all he does it really hurt himself and I can't do much other than love him.

I stop at a stop sign and see a black SUV just sitting at the curb. Weird. I turn into my street and drive up to my house and pull into the drive way. I grab my files and open my car door. I drop a couple of papers so I bend down and get them as I do I hear a loud yell come from inside. I turn my head sharply. I take step after step to my front door that's unlocked. I push the door open and lay my keys and files on the table.

The house is dark. I walk around a wall that blocks me from the living space and my eyes adjust to four figures in my house. My dad stands between three men very upset and with a bloody nose.

"Dad? What's going on?" My voice is low but heard.

"I messed up baby girl."

(So I'm going through some minor changes hope you like them! If you're new to my book nothing for you will change! Love y'all!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.8K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
167K 3.6K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
430K 7.9K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...