In The Hands Of Fate

By Norrulain123

Every person in this world has a fate already written for them . Whatever happens its all just how the fate h... More

๐ŸƒCharacter Sketch๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒIntroduction๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒDisclaimer ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 1๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 2๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 3๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 4๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 5๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 6 ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 7๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 8๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 9๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 10๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 11๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 12๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 13๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 14๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 15๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 16๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 18๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 19๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 20๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 21 ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 22๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 23๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 24๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒBonus Chapter๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChaoter 25๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 26๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 27๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 28๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 29๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 30๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒBonus Chapter ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 31 ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 32๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 33 ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 34๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 35๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 36๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 37๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChapter 38๐Ÿƒ(Final Chapter)
๐ŸƒAuthor's Note๐Ÿƒ

๐ŸƒChapter 17๐Ÿƒ

5.6K 264 52
By Norrulain123

Dedicated to Riza3457 &luvstory_lover &meena_445

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

*Tic tok Tic tok*

The old vintage clock chimes in the large silent living room of Malik's.

A pin drop silence surrounds every corner of the hall, the high tension and tense expression on every single face shows that the situation is probably not so good.

Shahbaz paced with tense shoulders and anger radiating from him. Everyone seated in the living room with anxious expression.

Dadi was seated on the sofa with a deap scowl and a confused expression.

Hiba and Daneen were also seated on the sofas secretly passing knowing look to each other.

Hoorain stood there with her head down shaking like a leaf from fear. She don't know why she was standing here like a culprit.

Soon Wajiha, Anaya and her father also rushed inside with tensed look. As they were still on the vication. They look at everyone with confusion.

"Why did you call us so urgently, is everything okay. Is Amma alright? " as soon as Wajiha entered in house she asked.

Shahzab stop pacing suddenly and look at everyone and stop his blazing eyes at a poor soul and shoot daggers at her.

He walk towards her and no second he was in front of her.

Shahzab gritted his teeth and grab Hoorain's arms in his death grip digging his nails in it making her whimper from pain.

He seethed in anger at her and said in his dangerously calm voice

"I will ask you only once. Why did you come from university so late and why don't you go to university nowadays?"

Hoorain'sPOV:

My breath hitch and my eyes widened from shock and fear as well. My arms were still in Baba's tight grip. My tears did not stop because of the pain.

Ya Allah! Did he found out that I had been expelled from the university

"Ba..ba..I..Ahh! " with my shaky voice I try to say when suddenly I felt a sharp slap on my face. My cheek start burning with pain.

I looked at Baba but he hit me again this time with much force with the back of his hand due to which the corner of my lips start to bleed.

"Keep your eyes down you ugly bitch You should drown in shame. Oh! you bowed my head in shame. I even hate to call you my daughter." He said making me look at him in confusion.

Mu glasses start to blur due to my tears so I took them off and clean my eyes with my duppta but my tears didn't stop.

"Shahzab what are you saying. Hoorain didn't go to the university because they have given few days off to them" . Dadi jan said and tried to come towards me but baba stop her by showing his hand to her.

"Don't Amma don't. Not today . The sin which she has committed is enough for me to kill her right here and right now. "

What sin I have committed.

Baba fisted my hairs in his hands and grasped my jaw with other hand. A cry left my mouth but he just digg his hand in my jaw almost breaking it.

"Shahzab don't... Dadi jan tried to stop him but..

"Amma how can you. She is pregnant. Are you listening Pregnant !!!" Baba shouted but my world stopped at the only word pregnant.

"Ba..ba.." I wisper in shock.

And just like that the hell broke on Hoorain. Shahzad hit her with all his mighty. He slapped her, pull her her hair and what not.

Shahzab throw her on the carpeted floor and kick her right on her stomach making her wail loud in pain.

Hoorain clunch her stomach and fold herself in fetal position. Slowly slowly she start to slip in byass. Her white soft skin has now turned in to pale busted marks. Her glasses were now broken , hair all messed from pulling and all.

Nobody strep forward to save the poor girl from assault. No even Wajiha to whom Hoorain think as her real mother.

But today she saw it all crystal clear with her own eyes.

A abundant child will always remain abundant.

Hoorain feel herself breaking , she can still here her father's shouts and the silence of everyone. Her all hopes dead down at that moment when nobody stood for her but she almost forget her Dadi jan .

Third person's POV:

The poor lady with slow steps walk towards Hoorain ignoring the angry rent of her son and kneel down beside the beat up Hoorain.

"My bacha" she cried while placing Hoorain's head in her lap . She stroked her hair to provide her as much comfort as she can.

"Seriously Amma! Now you will take her side. The girl who fool everyone with her innocence. The girl who had committed such a big sin and had an illigment child and you are taking her side. Where is your justice now?" this time Wajiha started making everyone to look at her in shock at her outburst.

"Wajiha!!" Dadi shouted at her looking at her with disbelief. The old lady cried letting her tears fall freely.

"How could you say that ? You had practically rise this girl to then how can you accuse you own upbringing . I can't believe this" .

Just when Dadi completed Burhan entered in the house looking all qorn out but all his tirdenes flew out when his eyes land on scene unfold in front of him.

Dadi was sitting on the floor and hugging Hoorain more like protecting her with her weak hands and the abused girl was like a lifeless body. Eyes open in narrow slit but were glued at one place.

Burhan watched everyone curiously and took few steps forward when his father walk towards him and slap him right across his face.

Every one gasp at that and seeing this Wajiha fume in anger as nobody not until today lay a single hand on her son. She is very possessive about her son .

Burhan look at his father with utter shock. It is the first time that he had ever slapped him.

Rehman threw the paper at Burhan which contain Hoorain's pregnancy report and some ultrasound pics (obviously which are fake one or you can say Daneen's).

Burhan eyes buldge out when he saw his name on the place of the child's father.

Now what the hell is this?

He thought as anger started to built in him. He read the name of mother on the paper and then focus his red blazing eyes on her.

Dadi tighten her arms around her as she knows what was coming next. Anger built up inside her when she saw everyone accusing only Hoorain.

But before she could say anything for the first time in whole Hiba talked who was busy cooling Shahzab.

"I think we should do the nikkah of Hoorain and Burhan . It will solve the matter without causing more harm." She suggested and a silence fell in the room as everyone start to ponder on it.

"No who told you to take this dicision? Did you asked from me that this child is even mine or not? If my name is writen here that doesn't mean that this child is really mine. What if she has been pregnant with some one else". Burhan said with anger.

Dadi look at the innocent face of Hoorain with helplessness. Its not like she can't say or do anything but due to her poor health she is feeling weak almost out of energy.

"Hiba are you out of your mind. Daneen is already engaged with him then how could you break your own daughter's engagement " Shahbaz bark at her .

"Ufff! You are saying as if they are already Nikahafid. Think about the situation we are in . I am telling you do not waste more time and call the Moulvi sahab asap". She said with so much calmness like it's not a big deal.

"Really and what about Daneen huh!" Shahzab asked .

"Ohh! Don't worry about her Zeeshan will always be ready to marry her.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

And just like that the Moulvi was called and first Daneen and Zeeshan's Nikkah was done .

Even in this situation Daneen didn't miss the chance to show off . She wore a beautiful dress with heavy jewlery given by her mother.

(They know this was going to happen so they have prepared everything before)

(Daneen's Dress👆)

A

heavy red duppta was put on her head and she was ready just like a beautiful bride. In no time she become Daneen Zeeshan shah. Happy and relieved.

There was thousand Walt smile on Daneen and Hiba's face . Even Zeeshan was grinning from ear to ear and the child's happy everyone smile and bless them.

Burhan was in his room with his sister and his father, they were trying to calm him down.

Wajiha was still with Dadi and Hoorain and pondering over how to take Hoorain from her.

On the other hand Hoorain was still in weak arms of her Dadi who refused to let her go. If any one see this scene they will suerly brust in tears.

Hoorain's head was on Dadi's chest . She was only taking slow breathes otherwise it was like she was alive but dead.

Wajiha came towards them and try to free Hoorain from Dadi but one angry glare from Dadi and she coward back.

She would never give her jan to a person who already hate her and will make her life a living hell.

Finally after some time dadi said in slow and cracked voice.

"Go to Daneen or Burhan , I will make Hoorain ready in the mean time".

With that she stood up finally. She could feel her numb legs but she ignored it and pull the lifeless body of Hoorain.

With a great difficulty she took Hoorain in her room and locked it from inside.

She made Hoorain lay down on her bed and then pace around the room to think about what to do next as to save Hoorain from these heartless people.

Little did she know that Allah had already sent his help who is just standing outside there Haveli .

Aslamoaliakum 💞

How are you all?

Sorry for late update 🙇‍♀️

Hope you have like today's update.😊

And lastly a huge congratulations to binth_deen on her huge success of getting excellent result in board.
MashAllah 😍💕💞

-Norrulain123-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 213 17
First book of the ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? ๐—œ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
396K 12.1K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
504K 20.2K 87
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
32.8K 1.2K 43
Cousins and a bunch of friends.... that's what they were, enjoying life in their own possible ways. Come a sudden marriage, hidden marriage and a hea...