PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

Od BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God Viac

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

forty five

26.4K 792 1K
Od BelleAyer

"Hey, I think its time for you to get out of bed."

"It's way too early for this."

"It's 4pm, Scar." I groan in annoyance from under my blankets as Stefan leans against my doorway.

"We have a visitor. If that makes any difference." I sit up with an eyebrow raised.

"Who?"

"Elijah." I sigh before sliding off my bed. I was a little unmotivated- I guess thats a good word for it. I didn't feel like talking, or doing anything. I just stayed in bed surrounded by my thoughts. Contrary to what you may believe I haven't slept. Me and my brain aren't the greatest match.

Everyone seemed pretty worried about my mood change. I've had Elena bring me breakfast in bed, Damon offer me liquor (seriously this man thinks its the answer to every problem), Stefan offer him staying the night with me to make me feel 'safer' and Jeremy asking me if I wanted to smoke pot. My body just felt like it was on auto pilot. I felt so exhausted and gloomy.

I roamed my head for reasons why I felt like this- of course one of them was Alaric and how much he'd changed. And hey- maybe I was a little scared about the many vampires that would soon be after my ass. But I did feel a wave of heart ache when I thought about Klaus.

It felt weird knowing he was officially gone. And I scold myself for wishing he wasn't. He was a bad person- and being pretty or charming doesn't makeup for that shit.

I would feel a bit safer if he wasn't off unconscious in a coffin somewhere though.

I was curious as well to see what Elijah was doing back in Mystic Falls. Something about him comforted me as well- even if he has put my life in danger. I liked Elijah.

"Atta' girl." Stefan says making me shove past him in annoyance before walking down the stairs.

I enter the kitchen where Elijah, Matt and Elena stood talking. Stefan followed close behind me.

"Scarlett." Elijah says, his eyes landing on me. He seemed like he had been waiting for me to enter.

"Hi."

"We were just speaking about Alaric, and Niklaus of course." I nod before taking a seat at one of the stools, Stefan sits beside me. I see Elijah's eyes flicker to Stefan as he does, almost as if he were suspicious about something.

I ignore the look.

"He wants Klaus. He says if they can get the stake from Alaric they will leave. Let you live." Elena cuts in making me furrow my brows.

"So you wanna wake him up?"

"Not in your lifetime- but yes."

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena shakes her head before I speak.

"Why not just give him, Klaus?" I say making all eyes snap to me.

"Scarlett are you suddenly suffering from brain damage? When they bring Klaus back, not only will he kill us but his lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get." Damon's voice booms from Stefan's phone. Didn't even notice he was present.

"I can promise no harm will come to Scarlett, if you hand over Niklaus. Rebekah and Kol will honor this agreement as well." He looks to me, Elena and Stefan.

"But what abou-"

"I can promise you when we revive Niklaus you would have already lived out your human lives." He says making Elena's features somewhat soften. Lucky for me- she liked Elijah as well.

"Do we have a deal?"

"Its up to Scarlett." Eyes are back on me.

"Interesting. Last time I made a decision I ended up in a cell..." I trail off.

"In my defense-" I press the end call button before I have to hear another one of Damon's 'It was a luxurious prison cell!' arguments. I smile slightly at the action before speaking.

"Give him his brother." I say, receiving a thankful look from Elijah. Elena and Matt share one of confusion but I ignore it and slide out of my seat to head back upstairs to my room.

Really wasn't in the mood for the dramatics today. Everything just felt so off. I would feel sad, then super guilty, then disgusted with myself. It was a storm of emotions and quite exhausting. If only I could shut off my inner voice, that bitch is judgmental as hell.

"Hey, hey." I'm stopped by Stefan. "Whats up with you?" He lowers his voice but I knew it wouldn't do much regarding the other vampire in the room.

"I'm just tired. You guys do whatever you have to do, I'm definitely sitting this one out." I pull my arm from his grip before walking away, back into my room to hibernate until I felt better. Which would be god knows when. Seriously what has gotten into me.

Before I can even close my bedroom door Elena just walks right in.

"If you're suddenly sitting this one out, you're not doing it alone." She says, crossing her arms as I plop on my bed.

"Eh, I prefer Jeremy. At least he has something to offer that isn't love triangle gossip." I say making her grab a pillow from my bed to throw it at me.

"Oh trust me I know. Did you two seriously think me and Ric bought the whole sudden interest in baking brownies?" I grimace slightly. I remembered the incident from a few days ago, after Klaus dipped and everyone was off creating murder plots. Jeremy was literally the only one constantly home with me so we spent the whole time together out of boredom.

Let's just say Jeremy isn't always the best influence. But he was definitely better at being comforting than Elena.

I loved the girl but she could be really stuck up. Or responsible. She couldn't let loose a lot. Jeremy was a stoner (sometimes) so of course it was easier. I wonder how he would react to me making out with papa hybrid on and off.

"Matt's making us tea. So I guess we're having a girls night plus him. Can't leave the house anyways." She shrugs taking a seat on my bed.

"Who the hell drinks tea anymore?"

"I can't believe this is what I get for drinking tea." I mutter in disbelief as I look to Matt from the backseat of his pickup truck where I had just been sleeping. I mean it was a good nap but thats not saying a lot- I don't think I've slept for 24 hours.

"You drugged us?" Elena asks from the front seat.

"I'm sorry. Look, you two don't have any parents to tell you what's right or wrong, you've got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires fighting a war you shouldn't be in the middle of."

"Matt, maybe your forgetting a small part of your plan." I trail off as he looks to me in his rearview mirror. "I'm linked to one of the most powerful and invincible vampire hunters in the world!" I say, slapping the back of his head in annoyance.

Yes, Matt. Remove me from my home that vampires can't enter and take me on a road trip! No fear, human Matt is here to protect us!

"I'm getting you both out of town. I'll keep you safe, Scarlett." He says in defense making me stare at him in bewilderment.

"Do you think you can just roundhouse a few vampires and call it a day? Matt you have the power of an infant compared to them- we're doomed. I'm practically dead, thank's a lot Matt-" Matt's phone cuts off my anxious worrying.

He answers it to Jeremy. Me and Elena exchange looks of confusion- after all we're only hearing one end of the conversation.

"Alaric killed Klaus."

I feel my heart sink.

"We have to go back. Listen to me, Matt, if Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline, then they're all gonna die. We have to go back, Matt!" My mouth falls open in shock as I process his words. Everyone would be dead. Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Klaus. I didn't want to lose another person and I really couldn't deal with the idea.

"I'm taking you home." He mutters, not removing his eyes from the road. He felt guilty.

Suddenly Elena's phone begins ringing as well.

Again, don't understand what the hell was being said. Heightened senses would be great right about now.

She hangs up the phone and looks to me. Her eyes are glossy. I feel the world stop and I dread what would leave her mouth next. Would everyone be dead? Would we be left alone again?

"It's Tyler...he's...um." She trails off, looking to Matt who grows angry.

"Damn it." He begins to choke up and I felt my heart wrench. Tyler was a friend of mine but we were never as close as him and Matt. He goes to slam his fist onto the wheel.

"Damn it, Damn it, damn it!"

"Matt, stop it." I speak, softly. I was trying not to let my voice break despite the fire in my throat.

"This isn't how our lives were supposed to be."

"I'll call Stefan." Elena speaks after a short silence. Before she can even pick up her phone a figure stands in front of the car.

"Matt! Look out!" Elena screams, making him swerve the car and break past the guard rails. The cars sudden contact with the water makes me black out for only a moment.

By the time I can pry my eyes open and process the pain, the truck is at the bottom of the ocean. I feel my hand be grabbed and I look up to see Elena who had been mouthing words to me. I couldn't understand them. My head felt so light but my eyelids felt so heavy.

My throat began to burn. But I wasn't sure if it was because I was beginning to cry out of fear or if my lungs were filling with water.

Elena's eyes were wide and every-time she tried to talk little bubbles left her mouth. I try to hold her hand as tightly as I can, but I slowly start letting go and loosing consciousness.

I let myself drift away.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.7K 783 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
12.9K 503 12
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
403K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
233 12 9
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...