thirty two

"So, who fed on you? If you don't mind me asking." Elijah asks, his eyes remaining on the road as I raise an eyebrow at him. I reach up to touch the wound, revealing that the bandaid had fallen off.

"I knew I should've went with the hello kitty bandaid and not the generic." I huff before his eyes flicker to me in amusement.

"What can I say, I'm very clumsy. I was sitting in the kitchen, eating like food...obviously. And then suddenly I fall asleep. Directly on my fork. I should really get it checked out honestly-"

Elijah's eyes are back on me, now giving me his judgy, 'thats a really bad lie' face. I sigh.

"You're scaring me, please don't throw me in a hole." I say as he only rolls his eyes. Elijah was intimidating as fuck, which is why I found myself blurting out my next words.

"Okay, okay. It was Stefan, not purposely though." I state as his eyes slightly narrow at the road, he seemed a little surprised.

"I don't know why I even told you that." I say again, mentally scolding myself. Something about Elijah made people trust him, lets not talk about how scary he is.

"What happened?" He asks, his eyes thankfully back on the road. I shrug slightly. I didn't have the mental energy to even talk about the event.

"Doesn't matter. I've got it under control... I think." I mutter the last part, now subconsciously looking out of the window myself.

"If you plan to deal with the matter yourself, I suggest you keep that little mark hidden. Niklaus would only intervene if he sees it." He speaks, only glancing to me quickly. I purse my lips and nod my head in agreement.

I appreciated Elijah's advice and how he didn't push the subject. Despite the little hulk act that happened only moments ago I genuinely believed he was a good guy. Guess thats where he gets the whole noble man reputation from.

Just then the car approaches a familiar place.

"Oh god, you expect dumb and dumber to fix this mess?" I ask as Elijah pulls up to the boarding house.

"I do not think they will have much of a choice." He says before stepping out of the door. I follow, much to my displeasure.

"I can't find them anywhere-" Stefan's eyes land on mine as he enters the house.

"Hello, Stefan." Elijah speaks, drawing Stefan's eyes to him.

"He has Elena. And as you can tell, Scarlett." Damon says.

"Actually, Elena's with Rebekah. As you can imagine, my sister is just dying to tear her throat out. So...if you want to save Elena's life, I need you to help me stop my mother." Elijah speaks making my eyebrows furrow.

"Uhm you didn't mention that to me." I say making him only shrug before Damon speaks again.

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but when it comes to killing thousand year old resurrected witches, I'm a little rusty."

"Yes, unfortunately, even when killed my mother doesn't seem to want to stay dead. Not with the spirits of nature at her side."

"So, what are we supposed to do?" Stefan finally speaks, he seemed really annoyed.

"The witches that released my mother, she's drawing her power from their bloodline, that line needs to be broken." Elijah explains. The Bennetts released Esther.

"Broken?" I ask.

"Yeah, he means..." Damon trails off, brings his finger to his neck and runs it across it as if it were being cut. My eyes widen.

"You want Damon and Stefan to kill them? That's not gonna happen." I say, feeling anger rise in me.

"It's the only way." Elijah says nonchalantly as I scowl at him.

"Find another way. Bonnie doesn't deserve to die because of your psychopathic mother." I say now glaring the man. Bonnie already sacrifices enough. Now her life will be sacrificed for Elena and I? It isn't fair. Elena agreed to this mess, Bonnie shouldn't pay the price.

"I will not argue with you about this, Scarlett." He says, giving me a stern look. Before I go to speak again a hand rests on my shoulder, a warning. I glance to see it's Stefan.

I stay quiet.

"You know I'd do it myself, but I have absolutely no idea where they are. Besides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent. They won't expect to be harm by the likes of them. In any case, you have until six minutes after nine to find them." He announces, standing from his seat.

He's delusional if he thinks Stefan or Damon would murder one of our best friends.

"Oh, how super specific of you." Damon muses as Elijah pulls me up from my seat by my forearm.

"By 9:07, the moon will be full, my mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family. If you do not stop her before then, Rebekah will kill Elena, and I'll have no problem turning Scarlett." He speaks making my mouth fall agape.

"What the fuck?" He ignores my comment.

"So we all have our timeline? I suggest you get started." He speaks promptly before leading me to the exit with him. I give the brothers one final glance.

So it was either kill my best friends mother, or my sister dies and I become a vampire? Hardly seemed fair.

Sure do love the Mikaelsons<3

A/N

Hi guys! I'm sorta having writers block and getting really anxious about this book- bc I really don't think its that great and I also don't wanna mess it up with some dumb plot for you guys So I'm gonna take a couple days before I upload again. Feel free to private message me w questions or concerns or anything! Im really just not sure what I want to do.
Question: Would you guys want a book2 going into the originals/ Keep it all in one book or do you not even want to go into the originals?