FATE || Levi x Reader

By toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... More

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 44

6.9K 304 646
By toffy59

Preparations and Snotty Children

"Alright, let's see what you can do," Luci says and shoves his hands in his pockets.

(Y/n) takes a deep breath in, lifting her left arm up in the air to create a whirlwind around her. However, no matter how much she tried to concentrate air into it, the wind didn't bend to her will. She tries harder and a slight wind forms around her but disperses, "What?"

"Oh my," he mutters as he walks up to her, "You still have your wind powers but it seems that they have been depleted to the point you've become a novice."

"But these powers stem from you?" (Y/n) asks in confusion.

"Yes, but it could be because you may have to build them on your powers from your ancestor," he theorizes.

She frowns at him, "That makes no sense."

"Basically, you somehow mixed your wind powers with your ancestor's powers to make it stronger and since your power is now gone so are your wind abilities," he informs her, "But you can easily regain them through training, although, I'm not sure how strong they will be."

"Damn," she mumbles, but a smile forms on her face, "Then that means I have to work extra hard. I'm ready, let's get the training started!"

A month had gone by in Hell which was simply just a few minutes back in the human realm. (Y/n) still didn't understand the concept of time, but she decided not to question it to not make her head hurt. After recovering from the ritual, she spent her time training with Elma and her father.

Relearning her wind abilities until she couldn't learn anything more. Elma had taught her a trick to expand her power reserve. It was hard at first, but (Y/n) soon got a hold of it. Elma had taught her to create two reserves in her body.

The smallest reserve would be what she would have to use during the fight for defense while the larger reserve would be unlocked if she was in a life-threatening situation. Because the smaller reserve had to be used for fighting, her father had taught her more about her demon abilities.

He taught her how to properly use her blood link. He explained to her that focusing too much on making someone explode would exhaust her body and cause a massive headache leading to weakness. Instead, he taught her how to bend her own blood to her wield.

He explained that she can make an incision in her skin and wield her blood into any shape. At first, it was hard to shape the blood into anything, however, as time progressed she was able to make small needles. He told her that it takes patience.

He also taught her how to meditate to keep her mind clear. They had learned that the reason why her brain was not properly focusing was that it was being overwhelmed by her powers and depression. So they sat every morning before breakfast and meditated, focusing their minds.

While the power was no longer overwhelming her, the depression was still there. She would lay in her bed awake at night. Her mind questioning whether all the training would be enough. Whether she would be able to make it through. Whether she was enough.

"(Y/n), are you going back today?" her father asks her, his black-painted lips smiling at her. 

"I should before my friends go crazy and Levi finds out I disappeared, I don't want my ass getting kicked" she replies, a smile on her face.

"I see you took my advice to heart. When will I be able to meet this young man?" he questions her and wiggles his eyebrows.

"When you learn not to embarrass me" she retorts, her lips forming a smirk.

He gasps dramatically and leans his head back as if he was fainting. Elma walks into the room, a smile on her face and sits down at the dining table, 'What are you guys talking about?'

'Her relationship with grumpy' Luci signs back and Elma laughs at his nickname for Levi.

She turns to face (Y/n), 'Are you going back after eating?'

'Yes,' (Y/n) signs, 'I have to.'

'I will miss you' Elma signs, a sad smile on her face and (Y/n) almost starts crying. She had forgotten that Elma wouldn't be able to come back with her. That the black-haired woman would never be able to step foot in the human realm again.

(Y/n) hugs her friend out of nowhere, biting her trembling bottom lip. Elma returns the hug, holding back the tears. She had always regarded the (h/c) haired girl as her own sister. As if they had grown up together since birth. 

(Y/n) separates from the hug and stands up from her seat, 'I guess this is goodbye for now.'

'Come see me soon' Elma signs back to her, a bright smile on her face.

'Good luck, kid' her father signs and (Y/n) mocks a salute.

She wore a blue and white checkered dress with knot straps that reached her mid-thigh along with her necklace and choker. She closes her eyes, thinking about Sasha and her body is consumed by the shadows of the room.

"I swear that the ground swallowed her!" Sasha frantically exclaims to her friends while pointing at the ground where (Y/n) had disappeared.

"Sasha, are you sure she wasn't pulling a prank on ya?" Connie questions her and crosses his arms over his chest.

"No! I swear! She looked confused," Sasha reasons with them, trying to prove that she wasn't lying about what happened. 

Eren rubs the back of his head, "Sasha, you should lay off the potatoes, they might be making you hallucinate."

"I am not hallucinating!" Sasha shouts back and stomps her right foot.

"She's not hallucinating" (Y/n) calls out to her friends and they turn around to look at her. (C/n) jumps up into her arms, "I was actually sucked into the ground, my ancestor turns out to be power hungry maniac like her brother so I'm basically ancestorless."

"What are you on about?" Jean questions her and blushes at the dress she was wearing, "And wh-what are you we-wearing?"

"A dress? My dad gave it to me," she replies and ruffles (c/n)'s fur, snuggling her face against the white and black fur, "So as you know the reason the bloodline war was created was because my ancestor's parent holds this ultimate power of the universe or whatever."

"Whoever wins the war will be gifted the ultimate power. Turns out, my ancestor is just as power hungry as Nikolas and his ancestor," she tells them and (c/n) hisses at her for trying to tickle her, "I then went to Hell to train for a little bit and to hang out with my dad."

"Wait, so what are you going to do now?" Armin asks, piecing the pieces together. He looks over at his brunette friend who looks spaced out. 

"I don't know," she answers honestly, "I really don't care about gaining power, especially when it puts you guys in danger. Maybe I can end this without killing my last relative."

"Do you think you can achieve that?" Mikasa asks and walks up to her, a stoic expression on her face that reminded (Y/n) of Levi.

"I don't know," (Y/n) replies and looks up at the darkening sky, "The future is unsure."

"Well, whatever happens, we'll always be there for you" Connie smiles brightly at her and gives her a thumbs up. She smiles at her friends, feeling the love and kindness they felt towards her. She brings (c/n) closer to her chest, I can do this.

"Wake up, bitch!" a feline voice says and jumps down onto (Y/n)'s stomach. The girl gasps out at the force, opening her eyes wide.

"(C/n)!" she screams out at the cat and the cat jumps off the bed, running out of the room before (Y/n) could throw a pillow at her, "Satan fucking lord, why does she do that?"

(Y/n) grumbles out insults as she rolls out of bed. She closes her eyes, her body dizzy from the sudden movement. She stretches out her body as she stands up from her bed. It had been a week since the awful events. She slips off her pajamas.

She slips on an a high-neck, short-sleeved grey shirt and a high-waisted, knee length light blue skirt. She slips on her flats before tiddying up her bed. She senses a group of people ride into the farm and her eyes light up.

She runs out of her room and down the stairs towards the outside of the building. Her cute, blonde friend was standing next to the carriage when (Y/n) throws herself onto her. She wraps her arms around Historia and twirls her in the air, "Finally!"

Historia giggles at her reaction and (Y/n) places the short girl down, "You're more lively than usual."

"That's because I get to kick Miles' ass-" (Y/n) excitedly says and Historia covers her mouth with her palm. (Y/n) furrows her eyebrows when a soft voice comes from below.

A little kid with tangled black hair and drowsy hazel eyes grabs onto her skirt, pulling it with a weak grip. He held a dirty, moldy bunny stuffed animal in his other hand. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at the little boy. Historia removes her hand from her friend's mouth.

"These are the children from the Underground," Historia introduces them and she places a hand on the little boy's head, "His name is Luka." 

(Y/n) kneels down to face him, her lips forming a gentle smile, "Hello Luka, I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you. How old are you?"

He raises his free hand and spreads out his fingers to show her he was five. She holds back the urge to squish his cheeks. Her smile brightens, "Do you want to be my friend?"

He nods his head and he lets his face fall down onto her shoulder, exhausted from the trip. (Y/n)'s eyes widen at his cold body. She couldn't imagine what the child had gone through. (Y/n) wraps an arm around his back and then the other under his legs to carry him on her hip.

"I'll take care of this little one," (Y/n) whispers to her friend and she nods.

"Careful now, you might just become a mom" a man's voice calls out from behind her.

(Y/n) turns around with a pout, "He's so cute."

"You've always had a soft spot for children," Miles shrugs and he sticks his hands into his black pants, "Now what were you saying about kicking my ass?"

"Miles!" Historia scolds him.

"What?" he shrugs again.

"There are children" Historia waves around her.

"So?" Miles asks and (Y/n) laughs at Historia's defeated sigh.

"We should get them to their rooms and settled in," Historia says and waves at two Military Police members to start bringing in the crates of supply into the farm. One of them passes by her and she could hear a faint 'bitch'. She holds back the urge to punch him in the face.

Luka moves his head slightly against her shoulder, his long lashes tickling her neck. (Y/n) smiles at her friends, "I think I better take this cuttie to the dining hall so the others can see him."

"Alright, we'll be there shortly," Historia waves at her before walking away.

"(Y/n), don't get attached" Miles warns her, "Remember you risk your life for a living."

"I can't stop living because one day I'll die," she replies, "Plus, I think this little dude will do me some good. He could help me regain my confidence."

Miles silently watches her walk towards the other children. He was concerned about her because he knew how attached she easily gets to people. Especially people who could help her escape her reality. He pushes back his shaggy blonde hair, tying it in a ponytail as he walks over to her to help her with the other children.

(Y/n) laid on the grass, spread out as the children ran around the large grass field of the farm. Her shirt was covered in snot and her skirt had a few tears at the rims. Her left arm was covered in colorful markers with different drawings ranging from flowers to animals. 

The children had seen the mark on her left arm and had begged her to draw around it to fill in her skin. She was going to say no, but she guilt tripped herself. She had remembered how they used to live and all she wanted was to make them happy.

So that's how she ended up with a bunch of colorful drawings on her left arm and Miles laughing at her. Luka held his bunny stuffed animal in his arms. He plops down to lay down beside her, his hazel eyes staring up at the clouds.

He points a slim finger at one cloud, "Cow."

"Yes, it does look like a cow" she mumbles and she points at another fluffy cloud, "That one looks like a bunny."

Luka nods his head and points at the stuffed animal. (Y/n) smiles at him, "Do you want me to clean that for you?"

He shakes his head and brings the stuffed animal closer to his chest. He turns his body to glance at his left and he points a slim finger at something in the distance, "Horse."

(Y/n) sits up from the grass to look at where he pointed. Levi rode into the farm on his black horse with Hanji and Moblit trailing behind him on their horses. (Y/n) couldn't hold back the excitement as she quickly stands up. She ignores the dizziness as she places a hand on Luka's head.

"Do you want to go see the horsies?" (Y/n) asks him and he shyly nods his head.

Luka stands up and grabs onto her left hand. She gives him a gentle smile before walking hand in hand towards them. They get off their horses once they were in front of the barn. (Y/n) waves at them, "You guys couldn't stay away from me, huh?"

"Tch, I've been here for less than a minute and you're already annoying me," Levi tells her, his eyes narrowing down at the little boy holding onto her hand. His blue eyes notcie the snot stains, rips, and drawings all over her body, "What happened to you?"

"Historia brought the children from the Underground earlier today and I was looking after them. One thing led to another and I've become a walking canvas," (Y/n) answers and Hanji drapes her arm over her shoulders.

"Who's this cute little fella here?" Hanji asks her as she looks down at Luka.

"This is Luka, he's my new friend," (Y/n) happily smiles at them and Levi glares at Moblit's blush. Moblit waves his hands frantically at him and awkwardly walks back to his horse to grab his things.

Levi looks down at the black haired boy. His eyes slightly widen. Luka reminded him of his childhood in the Underground. His eyebrows furrow at the memories. He closes his eyes, his hands balling into fists as he tries not to think about his mother's corpse. (Y/n) senses his gloomy mood.

"Hanji, um...Eren was just asking about what you have in store for him. Why don't you and Moblit go check on him?" (Y/n) lies while picking up Luka to carry him on her hip. 

Hanji glances between Levi and (Y/n), nodding her head in understanding. She wasn't extremely close to Levi, but she knew he dealt with trauma from his childhood. Hanji walks away from them to find Moblit and leave.

Once they were gone, (Y/n) places a firm hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, you're okay. I'm here if you need anything."

He places his hand on her hand, giving it a tight squeeze to express his appreciation for her, "Thank you."

Luka glances between them and he rests his head on her shoulder. He brings his dirty bunny up to his chest. Levi glances at the dirty bunny and back at (Y/n)'s dirty clothes, his eye twitching at the mess. He gives her hand another squeeze, but this time, it was one of 'you better run'.

She gulps at his expression knowing of what it is to come. Levi glares down at her, "You're filthy, go shower. I'll hold onto this little one."

"I knew you were going to say that, can I get a kiss before I go?" (Y/n) winks at him, puckering her lips. He covers her mouth and she glares at him.

"Not until you shower," he whispers to her, removing his hand from her mouth once she licks it with her tongue, "You bra-"

"Luka! Keep munchkin busy" (Y/n) says and pushes him gently against Levi's white uniform shirt. Levi wraps his arms around the confused boy giving (Y/n) enough time to escape Levi's curses.

Levi looks down at the boy in his hands and the boy looks up at him, "I guess you're stuck with me. Let's go wash that filthy bunny."

Luka nods at him, allowing Levi to take the stuffed bunny in his hands. He carries him towards the building. Luka gently lays his head against Levi's chest, listening to the man's heart beat.

--------------------------------

Levi isn't good at taking care of children because he's awakward, but children 100% love Levi and I will live by that. 

Sorry for the late update, here's a picture of one of my three dogs climbing a ladder. His name is Kale:

~toffy59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
295K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
8.9K 561 23
December 25th 0827, Levi Ackerman was found abandoned on the steps of a farmer and his wife's home. The tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket woven with...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...