Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

South America. $^

15.4K 290 21
By MLH1993

The lads were headed out to go see Christ the Redeemer, but the thing was that they were going to try to sneak out while in a bread van, hence to the thousands of fans outside of the hotel waiting to get a glance of the Lads.

Niall had a bad feeling about this. He had been walking out the hotel room, when he saw Liam was talking to some of the camera guys, telling them where they were going. They were filming some things that were going to be on a TV special that was going to come out later this year.

Finally the Lads were walking down in the basement of the hotel. Niall was right behind Basil and in front of Liam. Liam had caught up with Niall.

"You ok, Ni?" Liam asked as he put a comforting arm around the blonde.

"Not really. Is there not another way to do this?" Niall pleaded. He was freaking out already over this.

"Not a safer way, love. Sorry." Liam had pulled Niall into him, kissing his forehead while the camera was not on them.

As the bodyguards opened the door, Niall's stomach dropped. there were several white pillows all in the van, but that was not the thing that made Niall's stomach. It was that there was no windows. Niall was suddenly pushed into the van.

The only thing Niall heard was Louis asking if he could come in and cuddle with him. Niall did not answer him at all. He was just focusing on breathing. Niall started to lean into Zayn. Zayn and Niall were the closest to doors as Louis and Harry were in the back next to Liam.

A few minutes later,the ambiance of the van becomes slightly brighter and Liam realizes they must've left the garage. He was given the small camera to record everything. They all heard the screams of the fans.

Louis had commented that Paul's decoys never work, but he had faith in this one and that the screams of the fans were crazy.

The screams had slowly decreased as Zayn had started to talk to the camera about how He really like it and how it reminded him about the times he and his family would travel to Manchester in a small van.

As Zayn was talking to the camera, Niall had lean on Louis. His stomach was turning. Breathe in. Breathe out. He kept telling himself. He kept reminding himself that it was only a thirty minute drive, and that he had his boyfriends with him.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone cupping his face. Niall lift his blue eyes to see matching blue eyes.

"You are going to be ok, love?" Louis asked quietly so the camera could not get his voice.

Niall only nodded as a reply.

"Here love." Louis handed Niall a water bottle. Niall immediately took a sip and whispered a Sorry Lads.

"Don't worry about it, Nialler." Louis whispered.

"It's quite cozy in here," Liam remarks after Zayn handed the camera off to someone.

"I don't like this," Niall murmurs as four heads turn in his direction. All feeling sorry for the blonde.

Liam sighs as he settles back against the pillows for a moment before getting a clean look at Niall. Niall didn't look good at all. Niall was looking quite pale, almost green in the face. Liam knew Niall's claustrophobia was going off the roof right now.

"How are you feeling, Nialler?"

"Not good ," Niall mumbles quietly, alerting the rest of the band to the fact that he is was worst then before. Niall didn't even look at the camera. Knowing that everyone in the world would be seeing this later this year.

"I feel the same Niall. How much longer?" Louis had yelled. He wanted to get Niall out of there immediately.

Paul had yelled back that he was opening the door.

Louis screamed OK back. Laughing as the doors opened, Louis pushed Niall out and whispered something in his ear to make him laugh.

The Lads had spent about a hour looking and taking pictures around statue. Several sefies and group pictures.

People had finally started to realize that the Lads were there.

Louis and Liam had started to get worried about the word getting out about them being there.

Louis noticed that the fans were starting to come towards them and their bodyguard were surrounding them. He locked eyes with Liam, telling him to keep an eye on Niall as he has Harry. Liam nodded his understanding and took off close to Niall.

As the Lads got back to the bread van, Niall's stomach had started to turn again.

"Babe," Louis says sympathetically as he noticed that Niall hesitated to get back into the van "It's better than people pounding on the windows, yeah?"

"No windows to pound on," Niall mutters. His eyes flick around the small dark space and Liam frowns, knowing that it must be hard for him. Louis had once again caught Liam's eye. Both of them frowning once more.

Zayn was sitting next to Niall again and saw how Niall was acting. He threw an arm around his shoulders. Niall leaned into Zayn.

"It should be quick ride back love." Zayn said, rubbing his hand up and down Niall's arm, trying to calm him down.

Niall was glad that the camera guys took the camera away so that he could be just with the guys without the world watching all of this.

Niall had just curled up in Zayn's arms. Zayn had glance back towards his other boyfriends with a concern look.

The van suddenly made a stop. The Lads stopped talking and had started to wonder what was going on.

"Niall. Ni. love." Zayn had grabbed Niall's face trying to get him to breathe. "Come on babe. Breathe, love. Nothing is going to happened with us here."

Niall still looks nervous, but he seemed comforted by Zayn now sitting in front of him rubbing his thumbs over Niall's knuckles.

Harry's hand has made its way Niall's back. Niall finally started breathing as he felt the car moving and his boyfriends holding onto him.

Niall starts to look a little more relaxed as Louis dips down to kiss him. Zayn scoots away from Niall to let Louis and Liam wrap their arms around Niall.

"Hey," Liam murmurs, nudging his shoulder against Niall. "You feeling better, Love?"

"Mhmm," Niall answers, nuzzling into Liam's touch. He doesn't often get to be with Liam. Liam had always been with Louis and Zayn lately, it had made Niall miss him.

"Liam," Niall whispered quietly,

"Yes, love?"

"Are we almost there?" Niall wanted to be back at the hotel so badly.

"Yes, love." Liam said looking at the other lads to confirm.

The other three agree with Liam.

There are tears running down Niall's face and Liam realizes them as he bend down to kiss them away.

"Oh love." Liam didn't know what else to do. All of them tried everything to keep him calm. They had failed since Niall was shaking in Liam's arms.

"I am sorry, lads." Niall whispered

"Don't worry about it, babe," Zayn cooed as he wiped the tears that were continuing to fall down the blonde's pale cheeks. "We understand love. But guess what?"

Niall looked up at Zayn for an answer.

"Nothing is going to happened to you with us here. We all will protect you."

Louis shocks all of them by making an effort to crawl over to Niall.

"Lou, What are you doin-" Niall starts, as he was still shaking.

"You will see," Louis says as he bends down and kisses Niall's tears away and his lips.

Niall's heart had calm down as he deepen the kiss.

Louis pulled away as he felt the van come to a stop.

"Lou-" Niall whine as he no longer felt Louis's lips on his.

"It calm you down, didn't it?" Louis smirked.

The other Lads laughed at Niall's pouting face.

"We can all finish it where we left off later," Louis smirk didn't leave his face as he jumped out of the van.

Niall rolled his eyes as he was follow Louis and the rest of the Lads back to the hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
331K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
15.2K 217 23
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
5.8K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...