I'm living with an enemy

By pokemonfan103

Agent 4 (male) found a poor octoling that has been traumatised by DJ Octavio. He decided to take her into his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Apologizes
Oneshot #1

Chapter 49

137 5 9
By pokemonfan103

Yuichi's POV

"So? What was the scream about?" I heard as soon as I left the girl's room. I turned around to see Kiyoshi standing with crossed arms. 

"A wIlD cOcKrOaCh ApPeArEd~" I mocked him with a pokemon reference. (My name is POKEMONFAN)

"Shut up..." Kiyoshi groaned unfolding his arms. 

"Make me," I smirked. 

"Ughhhh...Let's just go. I'm hungry." Kiyoshi sighed and started to walk off. 

"Where are you going?" I asked. 

"The cafeteria?" Kiyoshi replied confused. 

"Kiyoshi, Kiyoshi." I tutted. 

"We are special guests, we get free food and we just have to stay in our rooms." I grinned.

"Huh- Why?!" Kiyoshi exclaimed. 

"I paid extra, also the octoling at the front desk." I smiled. 

"O-oh... I'll go back to my room then-" 

"No you don't, everyone is gathering in my room. And when I mean everyone, I mean the girls too. So come on!" I cut him off. I dragged him into my room and we waited for everyone to come in. Everyone slowly came in one by one, two by two. 

"You guys ready to order?" I asked. 

"Yea!" Everyone grinned. We called our personal butler and buttress to order our food. 

"Yes sir, We'll be back with your food in a minute." The inkling butler bowed. Then he and the octoling girl walked away. 

"Monopoly anyone?" I asked. 

"Sure!" Yuki grinned. 

****Few minutes later****

*Insert peaceful music*

"I HATE YOU!!" 

"OH?! Well, next time don't steal my monopoly!" I exclaimed at Kiyoshi. 

"Yuichi, give Kiyoshi his 500 dollars, you landed on his property," Osamu sighed. 

"No! He's in JAIL! I'm not going to give money to a criminal!" I replied glaring. 

"That's not how you... PLAY!" Kiyoshi shouted. 

"Osamu-san? Why is Yuichi screaming?" Erina asked. 

"Shut Erina, You don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad," Osamu grumbled. 

"I wish I was never born..." Akira sighed. 

"Me too... Do you think I wanted this to happen?" Yuki replied dumbfounded. 

"Y-Your food is here." We heard. Behind us, we saw a trembling inkling and an octoling hiding behind him with wide-eyes. 

"Oh, sorry, Thank you. " I smiled anxiously. They handed out the food, bowed, and left quickly. 

"I think we mentally scarred them," Kiyoshi said munching on his bread. 

"Yup... I'm sorry." I sighed. 

"Yea you should apologize. You said you wouldn't give me my 500 anyway." Kiyoshi grumbled. 

"Whatever... Let's eat!" I smiled. 

A/N If you can guess who I got the monopoly meme from I'll give you a shout out in the next chapter! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 431 23
Agents 3 and 8 have just gotten out of deep sea metro and there great friends but a feeling deeper than friendship is bubbling inside both of them wi...
2.6K 17 15
It's been 4 years since Three saw Eight, and she's getting pretty depressed by that. The fact that the team just recovered from the "Fuzzy goo invasi...
1.5K 44 17
Agent 4 was a fun, cheerful guy. And Agent 8 was more of a shy, quiet kinda girl. You would never expect any type of feelings between the two. But th...
46.9K 621 18
Agent 8, finally freed from the octarian menace and is adjusting to the surface, with the help of Agent 3 and her friends, they'll guide our new prot...