Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

Door newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... Meer

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣

12.2K 702 120
Door newmoon2020

I dreamt of you last night
I don't remember any of it
But I know you were there..

______________________________________

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin paced back and forth in his room thinking hard. He was talking himself,

"Should I call him??" He said when he walked towards the balcony.

"No..no..no.. I can't do that.." he corrected when he walked back.

"What I'm gonna tell him, I don't have any reason though.. uh..." He sighed for the nth time that day.

After meeting Jungkook, Jimin was feeling restless. He wanted to see the older, at least hear his voice. After reaching home even without changing the uniform he has been doing this.

"Ok.. I'll just call him and if he asks why, I'll just say it's by mistake that I was calling someone else...yeah.. perfect..oh.. Mmm will that work??"

"Noooo... He'll easily get it.. Jungkook is smart.. I can't do that.. ohh..oh wait, do I have any book left there.. so that I can ask him about that.. no.. stupid Taehyung already got me every book from there.. God.... I don't have any excuse to call my husband.."
Jimin stopped walking and collapsed on his bed.

For the last two hours he is searching for an excuse to call Jungkook. He debated himself with every excuse he came up with.

" Why don't you call me Jungkookie like you always do... idiot.. stupid.." he pouted as he look up at the ceiling.

🌸🌸🌸

"He doesn't want me anymore.." Jungkook said as he finished his fifth glass of shots.

Jackson sat beside him, hearing all the things Jungkook was telling him for the last one hour.

" He promised me that he'll come back to me.. it's been exactly 26 days now.. still he didn't come.. what does that mean?? He he doesn't want me , right? I can't take this anymore.. I want him back " he cried his hands covering his face, Jackson rubbed on his back trying to comfort him.

"He'll come back to you man.. don't be like this. You look pathetic Jungkook seriously, my buddy was better than this.. " Jackson said and sipped from his beer bottle.

" Yes.. I'm pathetic.. look at me.. I pity myself for being like this, being weak for someone.. you know me , you know how I used to be..? I didn't had any emotions, no strings attached, no commitments.. but now.. "

Jackson just nodded before rolling his eyes.

"Have you seen his smile? It's really beautiful.. his eyes disappear whenever he smiles.. aahh My baby..." He closed his eyes and smiled, as he remembered Jimin's cute smile.

" His smell though.... It's like an addiction.. everything.. his everything is addictive, his voice, that tiny fingers, the way he hugs me.. it was perfect.. everything was perfect..my life was perfect with him, I miss him.. so much.."
He said in between his cry.

" Enough Jungkookoo-ah.. I don't know how beautiful your boy is.. and I don't want to know.. I have my own baby at home.. just stop it now, you are drunk, come.. you need a good sleep.. I'll drop you.. " Jackson was fed up.

" Can you kidnap him for me.. to some beautiful place, I'll wait there for him.. we'll live there happily. He loves beaches, yeah.. we can go to some island.." he was blabbering.

"Again..??!! Come before I hit you Kookie.." Jackson said before dragging Jungkook out of the club.

Jackson made Jungkook get in the back seat of the car then he sat on the driver's seat. He checked him through the mirror one last time before starting the engine.

🌸🌸🌸

Jimin was having dinner with his parents. He was still in thoughts that he didn't pay any attention to what his dad was asking.

" Jiminah... Is everything ok son? You look a bit lost.. you didn't eat anything yet" Mr park asked worried.

"Nothing dad.. just some school stuff.." he said and started eating his food.

Mr park looked at his wife, they both shared a knowing look. Mrs park nodded to her husband before looking at Jimin,

"Jiminie.. sweet heart, is there any problem between you and Jungkook? Don't take me wrong.. It just that, you never talk about him.. I hope everything is fine.." she asked with a worry face.

Jimin gulped before answering,

"Everything is fine mom, we are.. good. I met him today, he came to school.. um... Nothing to worry" he managed to say without making them suspicious.

" If you say so... " she said with a half smile, showing that she is not fully convinced.

" are you free next Saturday son?" Mr Park asked Jimin

" yeah I guess I am.. Mm what is it Dad?" He asked as he took the next bite.

" Nothing special.. it's our 21st wedding anniversary.. so if you are free we can spent it together" he said happily as Jimin's mother smiled shyly.

"DAD....!!! what do you mean by nothing special? Seriously? It's the most special thing in our life.. we should celebrate it, you should have told me before.. oh my god.. we don't have much time.. I should call everyone.." he said excitedly clapping his hands..

His parents were shocked seeing his excitement, eyes widened.

" No need for that Jimin. If you want we can go out for a lunch or dinner, that's enough dear" his mother told.

"No way... After these many years, you guys are together.. and how can we miss this wonderful opportunity.. Dad please... I want to celebrate my parents wedding anniversary. Please.." Jimin pouted and showed his puppy eyes making his parents surrender.

They both sighed and nodded happily. Jimin quickly stood up and hugged both of them

"I love you both.. you are the best.. good night.." with that he ran off to his room making his parents laugh.

🌸🌸🌸

"Finally I'm going to call him with a valid reason.. haha" Jimin said as he took his phone to call Jungkook.

He waited for Jungkook to pick up the call, even after the full ring the older didn't attend the call.

" slept already?? No.. it's early for him to sleep.. let me try once more"

Again he called but it went unanswered. Jimin frowned, and threw his phone on the bed.

" Are you ignoring me..?? Don't you dare do that Jeon Jungkook.. you better call me back right now.. uh pallii " he said looking at the mirror. He stared into his own mirror image.

🌸🌸🌸

"We are here young master.." the driver said as they reached in front the familiar building. Jimin was in his uniform, but it wasn't his school.

He looked through the car window, it's early morning. Jimin stepped out of the car and looked around. He wasn't sure what to do, even though he thought entire night meeting Jungkook at his house.. now he is unsure.

" You can do this.. " he motivated himself and walked towards the house. He entered the house by entering the passcode, out of habit. Once he reached inside he realised that, he was supposed to press the calling bell and wait. He slapped himself for the mistake.

"Stupid.. stupid.. It's ok.. it's my house too.." he tried to relax and looked around the house and rolled his eyes. The house was a mess, Jimin shook his head in disbelief. without looking anything more he made his way to their bedroom.

He slightly opened the door to see if Jungkook was there or not. He smiled when he saw a sleeping Jungkook. Without making any noise he entered into the room. The room was not like before he left, Jimin noticed as he reached near the bed. Clothes were scattered here and there, it was a whole mess.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully, like a baby. Jimin just looked how adorable his husband looked. He wanted to kiss those slightly parted lips, but he just tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to wake him. The older was in deep sleep. Jimin started shaking him slightly.

"Jungkooah... Wake up " he called and bit his lower lip nervously.

" Mhmm.. baby five more minutes.." Jungkook said sleepily. Jimin taken a back. That nickname..that too in that sleepy voice.. whole fucking turn on..

But how did he knew that it's him without even opening eyes. He only called him with a low voice, the older is in deep sleep to even realize.. it's been days they have spent morning lile this.

Few minutes later, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes just to meet two blue eyes staring at him. Jimin expected Jungkook to react immediately but the latter was calm. He didn't flinch, he didn't taken back, he wasn't even surprised.

He just stared and admired the beautiful eyes looking him. It was like a normal thing. Like he is used to this kind of mornings, like everyday he wakes up to see this... May be in real, may be in his dreams.

🌸🌸🌸

Feedbacks please... 😯

I wasn't supposed to update today, but then luckily I completed this chapter and I couldn't wait till tomorrow..
I'm greedy for your response ☹️

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

80.2K 7.8K 40
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...
86.5K 4.4K 23
The Story starts where Jimin fell in love with The idol Jungkook. He knew he can't be with Jungkook as millions of fans are in the queue to love Jung...
535K 28.6K 38
╚» Mind - reader «╝ Jimin was mute -everyone thought. And Jungkook was an asshole -well, everyone thought so too. // #1 Jikook AU : 28.2.2019// start...
113K 4.7K 12
"Appa, you have fever?" "No baby, appa is fine. The room is just too hot, that's why appa is sweating" Do you really have this low tolerance towards...