PATH OF LOVE✨

De Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... Mais

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 5

460 86 47
De Amyraamyr001

The best and most beautiful
things in the world cannot be seen or even touch- they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

______________________________
Fareedah's POV

"What the hell are you doing here"I said in anger
If look could kill he would be six feet below by now

"Mimi manners" Ammiey almost yell at me,which is very rare

"Am sorry Ammiey" with that I went to my room.

"Asmy" I called out entering my room

"Yes ya mimi'' she answered still typing on her iPhone

"What are you doing in my room" is not that I don't want her in my room I just want to be alone right now.

"Ammiey sent me away, and sis you don't expect me to stay in the same room with that donkey" she said the last part gritting her teeth.

My siblings is just tolerating him due to him being Abba sister son.

"Whatever I can't let him spoil my mood"

Entering the bathroom I did my business and enter the closest then change into my pyjama.

Coming out i saw Ammiey sitting by the side of my bed Asma'u is not in.

" Mama na zauna" she said patting the bed
"What is the meaning of the stunt you pull downstairs"

"Ammiey am sorry,is just that after what he did he is still not ashamed to come here"

"I know, but he is your cousin and older than you,or do you want his mom to come here and be shouting on my head"

"No Ammiey, is it that they don't understand a single English, I said am not interested"

"Fareedah, fareedah" how many times did I call you.
Ammiey can be dramatic sometimes but still she is the best,I love her more than anything.

''twice Ammiey"

"You will be clocking 25 next month,yet you don't have any man not to talk of marriage plans"

I already know where this conversation is going "am a doctor and marriage is not in my agenda for now,there are lots of surgery,workshop and conference ahead of me"

''This is what you have been saying for the past 2 year, men are who I know to reject proposal but your own case is different you are the one doing the rejection"

''Because am special" I said with a grin

"Your mates are already married with kids, while you keep scaring men away"

"Marriage is not something to rush into when the right time comes I will surely get married and am not ever going to get married to that idiot"

"We as your parent cannot see a pit and throw you inside ,we can't allow you to marry him" she said then continue

''You know that they are using the excuse of you not having anyone to blackmail your dad,they are that desperate''

"I know am just scared"

"Is it about him,he will also want you to be happy,why are you doing this to yourself"

By now am almost crying bcos this is the part I dreaded.

"Your Abba love you a lot if not with all the pressure he would have force someone on you"

''I know Ammiey I just needed sometime"

My father's family are very conservative,they are on Abba neck to get me married.
Its like a tradition for all the girls to get married before they clock 20,highest 22 but me being me I broke record and everybody is not happy about it.

My sister got married when she was 20,and she has two kids now am really happy for her,people always set her as an example for me.

I recall one of my aunts telling my mum to take me for ruqya,that may be am possessed

Can't they just cut me some slacks,am just 24.

********After two weeks***********

Waking up i did my morning routine and get ready for work.

Not taking my normal route,i decided to follow the route Najma always claim to be the shortcut or fastest to the hospital

I was driving when my car start jerking out of no where,thank god am not on a high acceleration.

"Ya Allah out of all day why does it have to be today",it keeps jerking.

The car behind me was blaring its horn which I chose to ignore.

Moving the car to the side of the road,the car suddenly stop,I tried starting it again but it did not start.

Unbuckling my seatbelt,I came out of the car,not knowing what to do,and there is no cab passing by.

I noticed a car parking infront of me,only for a young man to come out of the car and started walking towards me.

"Masha Allah,he is so handsome" I thought in my mind.

This is so unusual of me,checking out a guy is not my thing.

"Assalamualaikum"

"Wallaikum salaam"I answered

A man dressed in a light brown kaftan with his matching zanna bukar perched on his silky hair,and a silver color berguet watch on his wrist,blue eye.

"Is there any problem"

"No" I answer in a monotone

"Are you sure" he ask with a mocking smile

I really want to slap him(sarcasm),but his dimple has to pop out from his left cheeks,why am I even drooling,this is not me.

"It seems that your car has some fault and this area is not safe"

Looking at him with a I don't need your help look. I reply

"Yes the car stopped all of a sudden,I try starting it but it won't start"

"Can I check it"

I wanted to decline but then decided to make him suffer a little.

"Okay no problem"

He entered the car and try starting it but it did not start,he then came out.

''I think the spark plug have a problem & the car is not starting without proper maintenance". His dimple came out again as he finish talking.

"It's like you are in a hurry,if you don't mind can I drop you"

I gave him a questioning look,looking all around me to make sure am safe.

"Seriously I don't mean any harm and don't worry about your car my driver will bring it to you"

I don't even know why I trusted him to the extend of giving him my car keys,for all I know he could be a 419 or a kidnapper.

His face looked familiar,I just can't remember where.

Jamal's POV

Its been two weeks since I saw mystery girl,all I could think of for the past week is her,I have been praying to see her again.

I was on my way to work,my driver driving,suddenly the car at the front started jerking and moving slowly, then I noticed the car stopping all of a sudden and the person in the car seem to be a female I decided to help.

Asking my driver to park,he parked not far from the car,I noticed the person inside the car coming down.

I also come down walking towards her only to see the person I have been longing to see for the past weeks.

I was so excited and happy,its mystery girl, after saying salaam ,I ask her what the problem was,at first she did not want to tell me, checking the car, it did not start.

I offer her a ride,she hesitated but after a little persuading she accept the ride.

I can't blame her for being so cautious,this world is very dangerous and evil.

Calling my driver out of the car,I gave him her car key while I collected mine,assuring her he will bring it when the mechanic is done.

***************
Now in my car,I noticed her playing with the ring on her finger nervously,I try to make a conversation with her so that she will be comfortable.

"I'm Jamal"

''Nice name'' she said indifferently

"Your name ", its like she did not plan on saying her name and I cant lose these opportunity so I ask her.

"Fareedah" she said nonchalantly,
concentrating on the road.

"Wow,beautiful name for a beautiful lady"

She gave me a are you kidding look,she can be scary ,but I continue playing cool.

She really impress me,has it been it was some other girl by now she will be pushing her self on me.

Giving me the address of where she is going and luckily its on my way to work.

Looking at her she look healthy or may be she is visiting someone at the hospital, I don't mean to pry but I can't help but thought.

"Hmm,If you don't mind can I have your digit" I said while passing her my phone.

She glare at me,ignoring the phone.

"No worries,so that my driver can contact you when he is done" I said after cracking my brain for some excuse.
Seriously after our first meeting,I thought she would be a shy girl that I will win over easily, but it see I have a lot to do.

Glaring at me again,she collected my phone and put her number.

Meanwhile I was happy at the turnout of things while I dial the number. Reaching the hospital I park in the parking space.

"Thank you so much,am really grateful"she said giving me a geniue smile,the smile I fall for.

"You are welcome and don't worry about your car, he will call you when its ready,and thats my number on your phone am the one that call you"

"Okay" with that she come down from the car, my eye still on her,she stop close to where I park talking to another lady who I recognize as the Iady i saw at the park with her.

Driving out of the hospital I smile to myself,different thoughts coming to my mind.

Its like she has different shade,at the park she was the beautiful lady with a beautiful smile I fall for, and now a beautiful no nonsense lady I fall harder for, I can't wait to explore all her shades.

#####################

Tada....... Hy lovelies ,am so happy😀😄 finally they've meet...

Don't forget to ,,

Vote ♥♥⭐

Comment 🔉🔊

Share😘

Thank you

Lots of love Amyraamyr💕💖💞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

138K 12.5K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
13.2K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...
19.5K 2.5K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
680K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...