Make you love me ( twice x fe...

By saidamademepregnant

Y/n is a very cold and introverted person. One day her dad ( a cameraman ) has to go to Mexico with twice for... More

🧸Chapter one🧸
🧸Chapter two🧸
🧸Chapter three🧸
🧸Chapter four🧸
🧸Chapter five🧸
🧸Chapter six🧸
🧸Chapter seven🧸
🧸Chapter nine🧸
🧸Chapter ten🧸
🧸Chapter eleven🧸
🧸Chapter twelve🧸
🧸Chapter thirteen🧸
🧸Chapter fourteen🧸
Another new book✌🏼
🧸Chapter fifteen🧸
🧸Chapter sixteen🧸
New book also update :)
🧸Chapter seventeen🧸
🧸Chapter eighteen🧸
🧸Chapter nineteen🧸
🧸Chapter twenty🧸
🧸Chapter twenty one🧸
🧸Chapter twenty two🧸
🧸Chapter twenty three🧸
🧸Chapter twenty four🧸
🧸Chapter twenty five🧸
🧸Chapter twenty six🧸
🧸Chapter twenty seven🧸
🧸Chapter twenty eight🧸
🧸Chapter twenty nine🧸
New book :)
🧸Chapter thirty🧸
🧸Chapter thirty one🧸
🧸Chapter thirty two🧸
Yes i made another book lol
NEW TWICE X FEM READER
Hi
New book😀👍🏼
Yes i made another new book LMAO
Yes i made another book lmaoo😀
I made another new book
🧸Chapter thirty three🧸
🧸Chapter thirty four🧸
🧸Chapter thirty five🧸
🧸Chapter thrity six🧸
🧸Chapter thirty seven🧸
Make you love me book 2!

🧸Chapter eight🧸

6.3K 328 95
By saidamademepregnant

Y/n gets changed into a one piece since for twice tv they can't show anything revealing.

" I can't wait to wear a fucking bikini " sana sighs and same with momo.

" oh god I was right they share a brain cell " y/n mumbles and comes out of the bathroom while on her phone.

" let's go cutie " momo grabs y/n's hand and leads them out to the waiting room where everyone else is.

" okay let's goo " they all cheer and run out of the hotel like maniacs.

" I'll take care of her sir you can actually trust me! " jihyo says and her father laughs while getting in the van with Them.

" CANT YOU SEE ME? " y/n starts singing a txt song before shutting her mouth completely and acting like she's asleep.

" I hate water " tzuyu shivers while the girls try and comfort her.

" tzuyu " y/n says and they make eye contact for a while before y/n smiles.

" did you know you're so beautiful " she says and tzuyu smiles while shrugging.

" what's a good pet name if I get a dog? " y/n asks her and she starts thinking hard.

Y/n knows that's a good way to get her to stop thinking about the ocean until they get there.

Time skip

They get there and tzuyu is completely calm so y/n's happy.

" YAY! " sana squeals and drags y/n with her in the water.

" oh shit " y/n sees a huge wave and goes under water so the wave doesn't smack her against the rocks underneath her.

Meanwhile momo and sana are waiting for the wave to hit them.

It finally does and momo hits her head on the rocks but sana does a backflip under water.

" ow " momo giggles and sana squirts water out of her nose.

" ew that tastes so bad " sana starts gagging and y/n pops up from the water while chuckling.

" you guys gotta duck right away so you don't get smacked down " y/n gives them all advice and they all stand there and wait for another wave like y/n.

A big one starts coming.

Y/n ducks and some of the other girls do except momo and tzuyu.

Momo smacks her head again and tzuyu does a backflip like sana did.

" woah cooool! " chaeyoung and mina Hugh five each other while y/n stays under water to relax.

" where's y/n? " jeongyeon asks as they all pop up from under water.

" don't worry she can hold her breathe for a long time " her father chuckles and she comes out of the water while smiling.

" you're right the salt water does taste bad " y/n starts gagging and they all laugh at her together.

" I'm getting ice cream " y/n says and goes under water one more time before getting out of the water.

" C-can i come with you? " dahyun questions nervously and y/n nods while walking away.

" do you like the ocean? " dahyun asks y/n who smiles and nods at the girl.

" your nervous, why? " she asks dahyun and they both walk in silence until dahyun finally speaks.

" you're so cool and b-beautiful " y/n turns around and sees dahyun checking her out so she giggles and says " you're way more beautiful than me " dahyun gasps internally and starts to smile like an idiot.

" okay what ice cream flavor? " she asks dahyun and dahyun puts up one finger before texting the girls.

" for me i want chocolate " dahyun says.

" for sana she wants peach "

" for tzuyu she wants mint "

" momo wants mixed chocolate and vanilla "

" for jihyo she wants cookie dough "

" for Nayeon she wants whatever you get "

" for jeongyeon she wants cookie dough also "

" mina wants whatever you get "

" and lastly chaeyoung wants strawberry "

Y/n nods and orders the ice creams.

" okay let's go " y/n gets them all and they start to walk back to the group.

" wait your hairs a little messed up " y/n pushes dahyuns hair out of her face and they continue to walk and laugh.

" can I take of picture of you two, you're a lovely couple by the way " a photographer asks and dahyun nods immediately and y/n shrugs as they set the ice cream down and pose.

Y/n's father is behind them and filming while laughing.

" here you go " the guy gives dahyun the picture and they continue their walk back to the group.

" here you guys go " y/n hands out ice cream.

" what's this photo " sana picks up the photo that they dropped and they both giggle while shrugging.

" couple photo " all the girls eyes widen and y/n's speaks up " they thought we were a couple " all the girls nod and start walking back to the van.

" yay let's go swimming in the hotel " they all run and y/n walks up to her dad.

" so how's it going? " he asks and she sighs while looking at the ocean.

" okay how about you? " she asks with a small smile.
" it's okay " he ruffles her hair and they get in the van together.

" yay I can't wait! " they all squeal while y/n puts in her AirPods to block them out and focus on her thoughts.

" hey- " y/n's father stops tzuyu before she taps her and shakes his head and they all look at y/n who looks a little sad but a little angry.

" okay I'll wait to ask " they all continue to talk while y/n is listening to their music.

" cheer up baby " she mumbles under her breath and they all hear.

They smile at y/n who stares back at them with a confused look.

" let's go inside the hotel " jihyo grabs y/n's  and they  run to their room to get changed.

Y/n finished first and she waits on the bed.

She sees dahyun posted the picture on Instagram so she decides to look at the comments.

Twice_loverr128: omg I ship this so hard

Twice_baes: yes I ship this girl with everyone in twice lol

Y/ gets off her phone quickly as jihyo walks out and is holding her top up.

" can you help me? " y/n chuckles before she thinks she's joking but jihyo is being dead serious right now.

" uhh idk... " y/n says.

Remember to vote I'll give you a cookie 🍪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
115K 3.7K 27
Y/N, a girl who's cold to anyone but will the 9 girls can melt it? The 9 nine girls have fallen in love to her. Who will she choose among the 9 of th...
86.2K 3.4K 34
^*-EDITING-*^ Y/N used to be smart happy outgoing kid, But after one incident Y/N became cold to everyone. All of Y/N's happiness disappeared,she gai...
14.5K 636 42
A story in which Minatozaki Sana suffers from retrograde amnesia... Chou Y/n: Successful entrepreneur, sister of Chou Tzuyu and most importantly, wif...