Michael Myers and Linket (my...

By GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ‹
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 πŸ‹
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 πŸ‹
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ‹
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 πŸ‹
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 πŸ‹
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 πŸ‹
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 51

17 2 0
By GanondorfDragmire1

At night

Michael gets to the hospital were he felt linket as he then gose on a murderous rampage. while Linket is chain up in a dark room been watched by Dr. Wynn and Nurse Phillips. as they were Part of the cult while they decided to let linket down and move her as they heard blood curdling screams of death from Michael murdering the cult. While he sees them with linket as he starts going towards them to kill them as he grabs Nurse Wynn and snaps her neck and then slits Nurse Mary throat. As linket watches grinning into Dr. Wynn ponits a gun to the middle of Linket head as she growls lightly. as Michael sees then he gets to Dr. Wynn grabbing him by the throat and crushing his neck. while Michael grabs Nurse Phillips and then decided to stab her through the neck killing her while Linket watches not noticing the strange mark on her wrist and his wrist starts dissapearing as Michael calms down a bit and gose to her and hugs her. as she hugs back while she knew he was apologising for scarring her as she was apologizing for been stupid as he nuzzles her and gides her out of the hospital and takes her home as she says. please don't scare me like that again. he nodes agreeing as they continue on there way back to the house as he keeps a arm around her protectively.

A couple of hours later

Michael and Linket were close to the house as linket sees Karen as Linket shows him as she whispers to him. she Laurie other daugther Karen I can smell Laurie all over her. Michael listens and smirks a bit under his mask as he nodes as he then ponits at the teenage girl next to Karen as linket says whispering. I don't know who she is in pretty sure she is Karen daugther. Michael nodes and they continue through the shadows home as they were almost there Seth came up walking beside linket as wolf as he follows her while Michael notice.

At Michael house

Pennywise was eating a child in the kitchen in front of Freddy while he was sharpening his claws while Chucky and tiffany and Ghostface are watching tv. while the linket and Michael walks in while Seth follows them in as linket says to Freddy. lay on claw on seth I'll declaw you. Freddy nodes as Seth turns human while Linket and Michael go upstairs to there room. while Pennywise looks at Seth and Seth looks at him not trusting him that much as Seth gose to his room.

In Michael room

Michael was sitting on the bed as linket decided to have a shower as she wanted to get all of the dirt out of her hair from the crash and as she showers. she thinks about who wanted to try and kill her then when she finished showering she warps herself in a towel while she walks into her walk in closet. while then Michael watches her and grins Under his mask liking her naked body. while she gets changed into some clothes that she liked and so did Michael as it was in his favourite colours orange and black.

(Linket Sports Bra)

(Linket tights)

(Linket heels)

After linket gets changed she warps her hair in the towel to help her hair dry as she gets a little top heavy. As she walks out of the closet she almost fell over while Michael grabs her holding her up. Then he gides her to there spot on the ground while he sits on the ground and grabs her setting her on his lap making her blushes a bit while she nuzzles him while he caressed her cheek cutely.

A bit later

It was night as Linket and Michael went out to get new knives and bigger ones as they go into a tool Shead. while Michael grabs a hammer as Linket smirks a bit as they sneaks in the house behind a women making a sandwich for her husband. While she walks in the kitchen while Michael follows her and grabs her and smash her skull in with the hammer as linket grabs both knives she likes and gives one to Michael as he grinned a bit.

(Michael and Linket new knives)

While Michael takes it from her as they left through the front door while they were on there way out they walk by a baby in a crib crying as Michael looks at it and so dose Linket as she says. want to take it with us we can teach it to be like us. Michael thinks and nodes as he puts his knife in his Pocket and then grabs some stuff for the baby. as linket puts her knife in her tights Pocket while she carefully picks up the baby as it coos cutely while Michael left as linket follows him. while they heard police coming while they go back to the house as linket hides the baby head in her shoulder while it snuggles into her.

Back at Michael house

Ghostface and Pennywise are watching tv as Chucky and tiffany had left for a couple of days to do stuff. while Freddy was in the dreamrealm then linket walks in with the baby. as Michael follows her in as the baby was reaching for him while Freddy left the dreamrealm he says to linket. why is a baby in the house and in your arms for. Linket growls and says. the baby is mine and Michaels! Freddy growls lightly as Michael watches while Freddy knew when a werewolf claims something as there's no one can touch it only the mate can. as linket and Michael gose upstairs and gose to Michael room.

In Michael room

Linket and Michael walks in as linket sets the baby down while Michael puts the baby stuff under the bed as the baby continues cooing. Then linket lays on the bed feeling a bit tired as Michael lays next to her and holds her into the baby crawls near linket stomach. as she grabs the baby as it snuggles into her chest while Michael snuggles into her back while they fall asleep for a bit. While they don't sleep that much anymore. As Linket has another flashback from the sanitarium as it was a bit of a painful one that she never told Michael about.

In the flashback

In the sanitarium a few weeks Linket was in the infirmary from throwing up alot as the doctors were trying to figure out what is wrong with her into they figure out that she is pregnant. While Dr. Sartain walks in hearing linket is pregnant as he knew it was from Michael as Dr. Sartain has a plan for Linket to have a abortion. while she been taken back to her as Dr. Sartain didn't want linket to give birth to something related to both her and Michael when linket gets back to her room. she decided to lay in bed for a bit as she seems oddly calm as a doctor did sedate her to calm her down for a bit as she lays in bed she runs a finger on her stomach as she says to herself. you will be our little demon spawn. linket grins a bit as she can't waits to tell Michael into Dr Sartain walks in with a needle. as linket sees and growls getting protective as she had a feeling of what he is going to do as she gets off the bed and grabs her knife she had hidden while she growls and says. your not getting rid of my baby! Dr. Sartain rolls his eyes while some doctors came in and pins her to the wall forcing her to drop her knife. while Dr. Sartain puts the abortion drug into her as her wolf form came out as she howls from both sadness and anger. Then Dr Sartain left with the doctors left while Linket lays on the floor crying quitely. as Michael felt her sadness and wanted to go to her but can't from been stuck in his room while Linket passed out.

End of flashback

Linket was still sleeping while Michael is watching her and the baby as the baby is sleeping peacefully next to linket cutely. While linket turns over nuzzling Michael chest cutely. while the baby still sleep near linket as Michael starts stroking linket hair softly running his fingers through her hair making her purrs a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 737 14
(Y/N) (L/N), a 22 y/o girl who has her life more or less figured out. She works as an illustrator, lives alone in a apartment in Manhattan with her c...
401K 9.1K 30
(18+) - FEMALE READER -------------------------------- #2nd in horror (19/12/2022) #1st in killer (23/12/2022) #1 in Michael (01/02/2023) You lived...
105 24 13
Sam Loomis is Hellbent on ridding the world of Michael Myers and other Slashers such as Leatherface, Jason Vorhees and Freddy Krueger once and for al...
100K 3.5K 52
After six years at a depressing, boring office job in California, Y/N decides one night, while incredibly drunk, I might add, to quit her job and mov...