CrossMare & Killermare Onesho...

By InkyIsBest

Hello this is my first one shot Yes- FIRST But yeah. It's about Crossmare and Killermare or maybe Krossmare. ... More

*Happy birthday~* Sin Killermare
*Anime* Fluff Crossmare
*Which One?* Fluff Krossmare
Vote plsss
*Vampire* Fluff Crossmare
*Merry Christmas Special*
Request are open!!
*Punishment~* Sin KillerMare
#1?!?!?!! (A/N)
Shitpost--
*Your Soulmate* Fluff Killermare (Pt.1)
uhm....(A/N)
Were killing the earth and that's really fun (A/N)
*1k Special*
*Valentine's Day Special*
*Can't Help Myself* Yandere Killermare
Drawingggggsssss!!
Announcement!! (A/N)
*1st request*
*2nd request*
Another-- Drawing (A/N)
Shitpost
Im Tired Af (A/N}
*A chapter with 2 stories!!*
*Your Soulmate~* Killermare Pt.2
Announcement!!
Note
I got tagged bish-
"Royal Depths" Killermare
(A/N) What's your stupid quote?
"The Cute, The Nice, The Joker" Krossmare
(A/N) Something weird happened
Who wants to be here too? (Closed)
Who want to be here (Done!)
"The Hangman" Crossmare
QnA A/N
QnA Time!
10k Special - Face reveal!
Guys- A/N
OMG?! XD A/N
"Rude" Crossmare
"XD" Killermare
Pls Read Becuz Why Not?
Nightmare x Killer Artwork!
"The Guy I Admired The Most" Killermare
Pls read again motherfucker- (Open)
Plsssssss guys- (Closed)
Nightcore! (Done)
100 comments for this..
"You asked for this!" A not really 19k special
"You could've told me..." Crossmare
"Art Is Useless!" My story
My last goodbye?
Fanart contest!
Fanart Contest *Important*
I- •/////•
Fanart Contest *Winners*
*ahem* Important
Why?
New book (Dnf)
Pride Month
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Smut~ *Crossmare*
Butterfly/Payphone*Crossmare*
Minecraft *Kross*
le bruh

Requested- *Bitty* Killermare

2.3K 57 75
By InkyIsBest

There was a user who said this request and I was like "Why didn't I think of that before??"

I already know what to write in this

Now this was requested by: ehkusans

Yeah I'm gonna do all of you guys request. I did this one first because I have something in mind right now.

Don't worry! I'll do your request real soon!

(Plus all of you guys wanted Killermare more than Crossmare and Krossmare. I was like "No Huggies for the smol Oreo here?? 🥺" )

--

So yeah. It was just an ordinary day for the bad sanses.

Nothing crazy happened today since they had a truce with the star sanses and made peace with the balance.

Life is now boring for them now

All of them are eating breakfast at the table. Welp mostly everyone, Killer was not in the table with them.

They got used to it since Killer wasn't a morning guy, he'll come during or after breakfast.

As the bad sanses were eating, they heard Killer. Huh seems like he woke up.

Nightmare turned around but Killer wasn't there.

'That's strange, I thought I heard him'

But he shrugged and went back to his food. And there it is again Killer calling them again, but his voice sounded squeaky.

Nightmare turned around again

"Nightmare down here!"

Someone called, Nightmare looked down and his eye socket widen and his jaw dropped.

There stand a smol Killer, Killer was crossing his arms while his cheek bones puffed.

Nightmare looked at him for a few seconds and immediately screamed.

*Time skip*

The smol Killer was sitting on the couch, his hands fidgeting while the rest of the bad sanses looked at him.

"So how did this happened?"

Dust spoke first. Killer only shrugged in response. It's true that he doesn't know what happened to him.

It's really embarrassed with his smol sized. Not only he was embarrassed in front of his friends, but his crush to.

He had a crush on Nightmare for so long, he didn't counted how long though.

Although Nightmare didn't really give that much attention to Killer, it's more like less.

He's really jealous about Cross, he's the what so ever "Strongest Sans in the group" (Pfft... In your dreams Cross)

Nightmare's 'eye' only payed attention to Cross and his attacks. He always tell himself that Nightmare has feelings for Cross, considered him as Strong and More Mature person.

As for Killer, eh... He's strong but sometimes a funny prankster. He's doing this for months now and the sanses had kept their guards up.

Now back to Killer and the gang

"Do you even remember what happened?"

That cold and sexy voice of Nightmare made Killer flinch. Killer didn't respond for a second but then spoke.

"I-i don't know. I just woke up like this.."

His head down and eye socket shut, he waited for a respond.

"Did you eat or drink a potion or something?"

This time it was Error who questioned Killer. He didn't know what to answer, he tried to think what he drink last time. Until..

"Yes I think I remember, it was last night-

*Flashback*

Killer woke up from a Dream, no not a Nightmare. His 'eyes' gazed around the dark room, he turned around to his alarm clock.

'huh? 4 am?'

He thought, he was going back to bed but he felt thirsty. He swinged his legs to the side of the bed and jumped out. He teleported to the kitchen because he was lazy.

His face turned to the fridge. He walked towards it and swinged in opened. His eyes closed shut because of the light coming from the fridge.

After a few seconds he opened his eyes sockets and looked around the fridge.

His 'eyes' gazed upon a bottle he thought was milk. He shrugged and grabbed the bottle, he went to get a cup after that.

He opened the lid of the bottle and poured some in the cup. He closed the lid and place it back in the fridge.

After he placed the bottle of 'milk' back, he grabbed the cup and took a sip. It kinda tasted like medicine

'Ugh... What did I even drink??'

He thought the milk was expired, so he grabbed the cup and washed all the substance on it.

He yawned and stretched his arms, he really need to go to bed. So he took the stairs instead of teleporting, it took a lot of energy after all.

He opened his bedroom door and walked inside, he closed the door after that.

His body jumped on the bed. He shifted just a little, his eye sockets slowly closed as he drifted to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

His eyes sockets slowly opened as the sunlight was already shining in his room. He was about to jumped out of his bed but he stopped as he looked down on his bed.

Normally he doesn't bother about the bed's height but now in his perspective it's like his bed is like the height of Mt. Everest.

He looked around the room. He didn't know why the room is so huge. His realization hit him as he looked at his hands, his hands is really tiny.

He didn't know if he shrunk or the room is just big.

*Flashback End*

-and that's all the rest of what I knew"

"Well I don't know what to do since Killer has cleaning duty today"

Cross complained while his hands crossed. Nightmare think for a while until a light bulb popped in his head.

"How about Dust,Horror and Killer do all of Killer's chores and Error will search for a antidote while I take care of Killer"

Killer blushed at Nightmare's suggestion. A whole day with his long crush?? That was his Dream come true.

All the gang nodded as teleported away, leaving Killer and Nightmare behind.

Killer still didn't looked at Nightmare, he was really embarrassed about Nightmare taking care of him.

Nightmare looked at Killer

"So what do you wanna do?"

He broke the silence by talking to him. Killer muttered a 'I don't know'

And yes he still didn't look at Nightmare.

He sighed, Nightmare regret doing this to Killer. His hand reached to Killer.

He flinched when he felt being lifted. He realized he was picked up by Nightmare. Killer felt Nightmare moved as Nightmare walked to his room.

Killer's blush increases, he didn't know he would go to Nightmare's room.

He felt something cold and notice he sat in Nightmare's desk. Nightmare had set him down a second ago.

Nightmare glared at Killer

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't touch anything"

Killer nodded as heard the sound of the bathroom door shut. He found a book next to him, Killer thought that it's Nightmare's favorite book.

So he used all his smol strength and flipped to a random page. It's dated yesterday:

____________

July 11, 20XX

It was just boring day. And Killer just try to prank me again. Gosh... Why is he so adorable when he's really annoying? I know I like him but I know he doesn't like me back. I never gave him much attention lately and I'm really upset seeing him sad.

I'll make it up to him tomorrow

-Nightmare

___________

"What did I tell you about touching my stuff?"

Killer's soul stopped beating as he heard Nightmare's voice. Nightmare had finished taking a shower and he was angry that Killer disobeyed him.

He looked at Nightmare with a terrified look. He wanted to cry but it will show how weak he is. But he still didn't admit that Nightmare look hot half naked though.

"I-i sorry I.."

He stutters. He was really terrified that he didn't know what to say to Nightmare. He know that he hate him by now.

As Nightmare snapped his fingers, his clothes already we're on him. He sighed and spoke in a calm tone

"I'm giving you a warning Killer. Do that again and I'll give you a painful punishment"

Nightmare hissed. Killer nodded in response.

"What page did you read?"

He said in a slightly scared tone. If Killer read that last page that he wrote yesterday, this is over for him.

As for Killer, he looked at Nightmare

"The last page.."

Those words made Nightmare shocked. Yup it's over. I'm done with this shit-

*BEEP*

"Y-you did?"

Nightmare questioned Killer. He wished and prayed to himself that Killer didn't read the last page or thought it was a joke.

"Yes I did"

Killer's voice sounded like he's telling the truth and Nightmare know that. He's head looking away from Killer with a tint of cyan blush in his cheek bones.

"I love you too Nightmare"

Killer confessed with a happy smile. Nightmare's blush increases and looked at Killer

"This isn't a joke right?"

He asked Killer. Surely he was playing with his feelings, right?

Killer responded with a giggle.

"Yes Nightmare I really do love you. I like you for a long time now"

Killer said in an honest tone. He let his heart out for the first time, Killer never really told this to anyone. Well except for Dream who give him some advice.

Nightmare sighed and teleported both of them in his bed. Killer gasped as he felt the bed in his back, he admit that Nightmare's bed is really soft that his.

He ended up cuddle with the bedsheets in how soft and warm it is. Nightmare chuckled at Killer's cuteness and pets his skull with his finger.

To his surprised, Killer slightly purred and look at Nightmare with a giggle and with a light blush on his cheek bones.

Until Killer said something to Nightmare

"Nighty I thought you like Cross more"

He said while looking down. Nightmare didn't react but smiled at Killer.

"Him? Heck we don't even like each other. He's dating my brother after that"

"W-wait so you don't like him"

"Of course I don't like him besides.."

He picked Killer up and give a peck in Killer's forehead.

"I like you and you only"

Killer smiled at Nightmare's confession he was glad that Nightmare like him back.

"Besides I put the bottle of potion on the fridge in purpose"

"Wait what-"

Nightmare laughed at Killer's stupidity. Killer was really confused right now

"Haven't you read the label on the bottle 'Bitty Potion' "

Killer didn't know what to respond he was really angry at Nightmare and his plans.

"That's what you get for pranking me though. Not the "I like you" part, I'm not really playing with your feelings Killer"

Nightmare said while he chuckles, he gave another peck on Killer's skull. Killer blushed while looking away

"Nuu no more kisses"

"Oh come on Killer"

Nightmare whined. Killer saw this and sighed

"Nightmare your such a baby...No go to sleep I'm tired"

He nodded as I don't fucking know how they will ended up sleeping when it's currently DAY TIME-

*BEEP*

He nodded as his head rested in a pillow. Killer snuggles beside Nightmare.

"I love you Nightmare"

"I love you too"

Both of them drifted to sleep. And when they woke up, all of the gang complained how both of them look cute in their photos.

--

Aight I'm done!

Sorry if this is really uh stupid but I never really have any idea right now. Like no idea

Sorry for the one who requested the story.

I'm such a horrible person-

Now I have news this news happened like a I don't know but hear me out.

The blue whale challenge is back.

If you don't know "The Blue Whale Challenge" basically someone tells you a set of challenges. It starts of really bloody and violence or something and  it ends up killing yourself.

A lot of people ended up dying while doing these challenges. It actually has a date limit. It only ends on 50 days

Don't do this

Be safe

Words: 2000

-Inky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 113 20
This is mainly going to be a Killer and Nightmare One-shot book but that's only because I feel more comfortable writing about them. Also I'm not the...
13.4K 137 20
As y'all know, I kinda ghosted on my old account after I finished SWITCH the crossmare story!!! And I would love to actually start that up again due...
8.1K 500 42
Psychopath Nightmare and Killer stalking and taking advantage of Ink and Dream. ⚠️ Major gore warning, I am going all out with this >:)
9.5K 197 28
This story includes from what is based off the title, swadmare lemon is only a small percentage, I'm scared of writing lemon. This story is straight...