My Dom or My Mate?

Von JasmineHood

ADULT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18!! This is a story of love and desire, Passion, sex and a whole lot of... Mehr

My Dom or My Mate?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 43

34.6K 446 55
Von JasmineHood

Hiya guys, I advise you to ALL check out RachelFitzsimons story if you're into the whole BDSM scene!! 

This chapter is dedicated to her for a lot of help!! :)

I was trying for 100 votes but it wasn't going to happen lol.. 

And all of my wonderful fans are begging for the next instalment. 

I'll be nice and give in. 

:)

RIGHT BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO CHAPTERS ARE SET TO PRIVATE. TO READ THEM, YOU MUST DELETE THE STORY, FOLLOW ME AND THEN READD. THIS ISN'T FOR MY BENEFIT; I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR FANS. IT'S THE WAY WATTPAD IS WITH EXPLICIT CHAPTERS. 

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ABUSIVE INBOXES BECAUSE THE WAY THIS IS SET. I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT. DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE CHAPTERS WITH NO BOTHER. I HAVE ALSO POSTED THE LINKS TO THE PRIVATE CHAPTERS ON THE CHAPTERS BEFORE AND AFTER THOSE THAT ARE PRIVATE FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

Chapter 29: http://www.wattpad.com/8620656

Chapter 42: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707

 ********Chapter 42 is private, link here: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707*********

80 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVELIES XXX

Chapter 43

Sun, Sea, Sand, Sluts, Sex & Solutions!

(Note my amazing use of alliteration lol)

Lizzie POV

The first week of our honeymoon was taken up with the hotel 'room' and we never left it.

My heat was unbearable and I could go 3 hours without release.. Damn being mated to an Alpha is hard work!

It was hot, sweaty and so much fun! 

I can say I'm wiped!

I woke up this morning and the burning fire in the pit of my stomach was finally gone.. 

Part of me was relieved, another part was slightly disappointed as it was excuse to stay naked all day and not leave the bed.

I was enjoying room service and sex in the shower!

But now I get to enjoy the sights of the Bahamas; something I've never been able to do before.

We are wandering around the tourist town; little unique shops and stalls loitering the streets in a beautiful disarray of colours and fabrics hanging everywhere. 

The cobbled roads of beautiful warm oranges and golds. 

A beautiful sight.

I bought some postcards and little trinkets from some shops, before settling down at a cafe with an ice cream.

"What shall we do tonight?" Holden asks while licking his mint chocolate chip cone. 

Dean looks at me for an answer and I sigh, shrugging my shoulders, "I'm open to ideas." I reply.

My rum and raisin ice cream is gorgeous and I may even consider another after this one. 

I seem to be craving this particular thing today. 

My mouth was watering about the prospect of eating it since I woke up. 

Rum and raisin all the way!

"How about this club those girls were chatting about on the beach?" Dean suggests nonchalantly.

~*~

"Put me down!" I squeal slapping Holden's shoulders while giggling. 

"Your wish is my command m'lady." He laughs and drops me; the water swallowing me whole.

I surface, coughing and laughing as I try and recover; a loud snort leaving my nose which makes Holden burst out laughing.

"You ass!" I laugh before grabbing him around the waist, pulling him deeper into the sea.

Holden reluctantly follows until we are covered with water up to our chests. 

We are a fair way from the coast where most people are playing.

Dean has gone off to deal with a business call; he tried and failed to put it off, so left Holden and I to have some alone.

"What are you doing?" Holden asks as I slip my hand down his swim shorts. 

I stand up on tiptoes and nibble his neck, "oh come on big boy; just because I'm not in heat, doesn't mean I'm immune."

My hands curl around his growing length, sliding up and down under the water. 

He groans lowly, "here? Now?" He asks nervously, looking around.

I follow his gaze and see nobody close by; we could get away with it and not get caught.

"Come on Holden. This is fun!" I tease his earlobe with my tongue. 

He growls and grabs me up, pushing my legs around his waist.

"If we get caught I'm blaming you." He whispers, pushing his trunks down and my bikini bottoms aside just enough to give him entrance. 

In one quite move, Holden impales me. 

I gasp quietly and lever myself off him and back down as his hands grip my ass, helping to lift me.

"Yesss!" I hiss in his ear, "if you keep going like that, I'll cum!" 

He sighs and keeps going. I'm amazed at how natural we look; we just look like a loved up couple kissing and cuddling in the sea.

As I rock up and down, against Holden's tall muscular frame and his huge dick inside me, I quiver with the growing need for release.  

My precipice is getting closer with each thrust and god it feels good.

A silly thought enters my mind; how is it that only Dean and Holden have ever been able to make me cum during sex?  

Is it a skill of a mate and our compatibility or are they the only decent sexual partners I've had? 

I've had my fair few as well!

"Holden babyyy." I mumble a moan against his neck, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Keep going baby." He whispers as I slow down; it feels so good but I'm losing energy fast.

I was like an energiser battery and now I've lost my power, my buzz. 

It's been a long week!

With Holden's command, I push myself to keep going, quickening my tempo as best as I can.

Despite being in the ocean, with so many people around us, I couldn't care less. 

My va va voom reappears and I speed up; Holden grips my ass tightly in his strong hands and helps me move. 

His pulsating member digging deep inside me, aching for release.

I feel my insides tighten way too soon and I whimper lowly against his neck, trying as hard as I can to push the orgasm back.

"Don't stop it baby, I'm close." He whispers as he realises I'm tensing up. 

At his lustful words, I relax my core and carry on, pushing myself up the steep climb to euphoria. 

"Cum." He murmurs a command; usually I wouldn't be able to cum so fast after an order but somehow, maybe the waves lapping around me, maybe the exhibitionist act we are committing, or maybe just that it's me and Holden in our own little bubble, but I let go and shiver with delight as the rippling sensations from my core spread through the entirety of my body and I gasp out loud. 

With a loud hiss in my ear, Holden grips my ass harder, digging his nails in my flesh and he releases, shooting his load inside me.

With harsh bated breaths, we calm down and I slip down from his body.

Now that was fun!

Never thought myself as an exhibitionist but hey, whatever works!

~*~

I stare into the mirror, and smile; dressed to the nines in a sexy ensemble of tight glittering black hot pants, a hot pink strapless corset and a pair of four inch pink open toe stilettos; my hair down and curled into smooth ringlets around my face, make up done hot and bright.  

I feel good, look good and I'm ready for my first night out since before I found out I was pregnant.

I've called the girls I met on the beach; Vanessa is a tall beautiful blonde with a lovely bubbly personality, Luciana is a vibrant red head, short and curvy but still very sexy, and Shania is a flirty brunette with the perfect body, and captivating blue eyes.. Which, when we were on the beach spent their time eye raping Dean.. I didn't like that one bit but I loved and trusted him and knew he was the one girl type of guy.

We are meeting up with them at Starz club on the pier at 9.30; supposedly when the fun starts.

I head out of the bathroom, which I've turned into my make up studio; my clothes and make up strewn all over the place, and through to the living room to find Dean and Holden looking ravishing, sat on the sofa watching tv.

Dean is dressed in a tight light blue dress shirt, the collar open showing a few curls of his dark chest hair, and a pair of ass hugging black jeans.. He looks good enough to eat.. 

'Mind out the gutter Lizzie!' I scold myself.

Holden on the other hand is wearing a black v neck short sleeved T-shirt which accentuate his buff abs, and a pair of loose blue jeans and hang from his hips in such a sexy manner.

God my men are the hottest!  

My husbands! 

Mine all mine!

Thing is, the girls don't know of our arrangement as in human laws, we are committing bigamy. 

We are all wearing our wedding bands so it's obvious we are all taken, but to each other is what they don't know. 

It's gonna be awkward if Shania makes a move on Dean while I'm grinding it out on the dance floor with Holden.

I know I will flip.. Damn, I didn't think this through!

Hopefully she tries it on with someone else cos I won't be held responsible for my actions.. Or my wolf's if that girl touches my man! 

Same goes for Holden; if anyone tries it on with him, I won't be able to control my wolf.

"Ready to go?" 

I come back to reality to see Holden looking at my expectantly. 

I nod and force a smile, and we leave.

God I hope nothing bad happens tonight!

As we walk out the door, I cross my fingers.

~*~

Dean POV

Lizzie is up on the podium with her girl mates, who I've come to know as Vanessa, Luciana and Shania; Shania being the one who is making it completely obvious she wants me. I don't like it one bit and have spent the entire evening worrying about how Lizzie will act if Shania makes a move.

Holden passes me a bottle of beer and I take a much needed swig; tense is not the word.

I turn my attention back to the podium, to see Lizzie with her hands on Luciana's hips as they dance, swaying to loud bass thumping through the club. 

God, Lizzie looks sexy!

I could stand here all night watching her dance, but nature calls; I pass Holden my beer and shout over the music where I'm going before walking off through the crowds to the cue for the men's toilets. 

Damn I'm gonna be here a while.

10 minutes of drumming my fingers against the leather wall.. Who uses leather.. Err wall paper?? Tacky much! And playing with my phone, it's finally my turn and I head over to the urinal.

After relieving myself, and washing my hands, which is more than needed in this disgusting club, I head out. 

In the UK, this place would be shut down in a heartbeat!

I'm just coming out from the hallway where the gents was when I'm grabbed and pushed up against a wall by a strongly perfumed female. 

As my vision returns, I see its Shania; a wicked grin on her face. 

Damn! Fuck! Shit! 

This can't be happening!

Leaning in, she licks her tongue across my stubbled cheek. 

The feeling is alien to me, and it makes my skin crawl.

I grab her shoulders and push her away, thrusting my hand up in her eyesight, "I'm taken!" I snap. 

Shania rolls her eyes, "no one has to know." 

I grumble under my breath, and sigh, "Shania. I'm taken. Simple as. I don't want you, I want my wife and that's that. I'd quit while you're ahead."  

I turn and walk away, trying to get away from her sickly sweet perfumed aura.

I'm just out on the dance floor when I get grabbed again; I spin round to see Shania standing in front of me, looking unamused and surprisingly unflustered, "I couldn't care less about wedding rings and vows Dean. One night of fun won't hurt anyone. You know you want me. Everyone does!"

God this girl thinks she's gods gift to men doesn't she? 

Lizzie is; Shania isn't!

"Unless you want Lizzie to scratch your eyes out, I'd get your hand off me now." I hiss, fixing her with a deathly glare.

I don't cheat! 

Even when I was a dom, I was a one woman kind of guy. 

I don't expect my women to cheat on me, and in return I do the same. 

Respect. 

Plain and simple.

"Lizzie? Ha! She's with Holden, isn't she?" Shania snorts. 

Fuck, how do I answer this?

I turn and look for help, only to see Holden and Lizzie both fixing Shania with a dirty look as they storm over.

Lizzie positions herself between Shania and I possessively and growls lowly.  

"If. I. Were. You. I'd. Get. Your. Dirty. Little. Hands. Off. My. Husband." Lizzie growls slowly; her eyes pitch black with anger and the presence of her wolf.

Shania, for some reason isn't phased at all, "you aren't with both of em love. Stick to Holden. You so aren't good enough for the likes of Dean." She pops out a hip, and sticks her hand on it defiantly.

Oh shit, she woke a beast!

"Actually bitch, Dean is my husband." Lizzie leans in, her eyes never leaving Shania.

At that, Shania gives us all a confused look, "how does that work? I heard you calling Holden 'hubby' earlier? You can't have two husbands!" 

"Lucky for me, I do. Now back the hell off." Lizzie growls, lifting her left hand to show the four rings; two engagement rings, two wedding bands.

Ahhh shit. 

Holden gives me a worried look; mirroring mine no doubt.

This could get us a lot of shit in the human world if it gets out.

I can't blame Lizzie as right now, she's under the influence of her tightly wound wolf.

"Right! Cos that's true!" Shania snorts, "two husbands! Bigamist much love?"

"Couldn't care less. They're mine, so I suggest you back off. Love." Lizzie retorts, mocking her.

"How selfish and illegal can you get? Couldn't pick between them huh? God, you're a whore!"

Are you actually trying to rile Lizzie up you crazy fool?

'Dean.. What do we do?' Holden asks through our connection. 

'Really don't have a clue. Maybe you should call your dad or an elder and see what he says?' I answer. 

Out of the corner of my eye, Holden nods and slyly removes himself from sight.

We have to have some sort of information on how to handle this; I'm sure it must've happened before.  

Maybe we could say we're Mormons or something? 

Actually that'd work!

"Holden man! I have an idea!' I exclaim through our link immediately. 

'Just spoke to an elder; they say to use that we are Mormons.' 

'That's exactly what I was thinking!'

Thank god.

I cut in to the bitch fest going on between Lizzie and Shania; the other girls are totally unaware of the little drama happening here, still dancing away with not a care in the world.

"Shania. We are mormons. This is standard practice for us so I'd give over on the threats." I snap at her, receiving an open mouthed shocked look from her; almost comical if not for the shitty sticky situation we almost had ourselves placed in.

"Mormons?" She stutters, "seriously?" 

Lizzie joins in on the charade, "yep. So back the hell off. They're both mine and that's how it'll stay. Faithful and safe unlike whats between your legs!"

Holden has returned, and I decide we should leave; we don't need anymore drama tonight.

'Leave?' I ask both Holden and Lizzie. 

They mumble agreements and we turn and leave, Lizzie nudging against Shania roughly before grabbing both Holden and my hands, dragging us from the sweaty club.

Finally being released from the confinements of the dark club, out into the midnight air, we breathe a collective sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry I got worked up in there! I could've fucked everything up!" Lizzie places her head in her hands. 

She's taken the wrath for her hormonal wolf.. Can't blame her when I'd act the same if a man was trying it on with her!

We refuse to accept Lizzie's apologies, and wander off to another club, this place is just as packed, but free of Shania.. Perfect.

Bebérselo is a classic American club; loud, vibrant and fun.

"Lets drink up." I chuckle, and both Holden and Lizzie give me weird looks. 

I sigh; I'm surrounded by idiots! 

"That's what bebérselo means!" I tell them in a tone that says, 'isn't it obvious?' 

Lizzie smirks, "lets drink up then!" And drags us to the bar.

9 shots of tequila later, Lizzie is dragging us both onto the dance floor. 

"Please!" She whimpers when we both hesitantly pull back from her tugs. 

We give in to her puppy dog look and follow her to the dance floor.

Ke$ha's Tick Tock is on, and Lizzie slides in between us, pulling our bodies closer so I can feel the warmth resonating from her skin, and starts grinding to the beat.

Would I get arrested if I fucked her right here on the dance floor?

~*~

Holden POV

Well that was a fucking close one! 

Dude seriously!

As much as I try, I can't seem to fully relax.. We are going to have to make excuses for our unconventional relationship for the rest of our lives aren't we? 

Our poor kids are gonna be so confused.  

Why didn't we even consider this when we found out Lizzie was pregnant?

I can just imagine the boys at school, 'hi everyone. This is my twin brother but we have different daddies! And they both sleep in mummy's bed!' 

Yeah cos we won't get pulled in for questioning?

Argh.

Lizzie tries to get me to dirty dance with her, but I just can't pull out of my funk. 

I really want to enjoy our evening but I know it's just not gonna work.

~*~

One sleeping wife bundled up in the covers, comatose from a huge amount of alcohol and dancing, I ask Dean out into the living room to talk.

I'm exhausted but I know I won't be going to sleep until I speak to someone.

"Can't you see it though Dean? Seriously. The boys and any more kids we have are gonna have the same life.. And we are gonna be worrying everyday they're at school whether today is the day that we get arrested!" I rant, my hands flipping in the air in exasperation.

Dean finally gives in from his positive mood, and sighs, "I know man.." 

We sit there on the sofa and ponder.

Suddenly, making me jump, Dean starts up off the sofa and stares at me.. A light bulb going off in his head, I can almost see it!

"Fuck, I've got it!" He almost cries out, "by George I've actually got it!" 

"Well?" I ask impatiently. 

"I've heard of packs opening up their own educational services all round the country. You should do it! I know it might be a bit of a cost at first, but with government funding and raising money, you can turn it into a business.  

A primary and secondary school for the pack and local wolves!"

Fuck, he did have it!

"You're the business brain around here. How much are we talking?" With that we shoot off into figures and plans. 

It's the perfect idea!

The pack children can go to school together without parents worrying about first shifts happening on school time, or female wolves in heat having troubles at school. 

It's the most insane but logical solution.

Our sons will go to school with other like minded children, who all know the life of a wolf. 

Perfect!

Dean and I just don't sleep; we end up with a notebook and pen drafting out costs, ways to create revenue, and how to actually set up our own school.

By George I think we've got it!

Relief hits me..  

I'm now out of my funk; we may have to make excuses for our relationship, but at least our sons can go into education without us fearing them outing us unintentionally, and they can be happy and free, comfortable in themselves with other members of the pack.

Dean and I fall asleep on the sofa, side by side around 6am. 

Exhausted, but finally relaxed.

Thank the heavens

 RIGHT BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO CHAPTERS ARE SET TO PRIVATE. TO READ THEM, YOU MUST DELETE THE STORY, FOLLOW ME AND THEN READD. THIS ISN'T FOR MY BENEFIT; I DIDN'T DO THIS FOR FANS. IT'S THE WAY WATTPAD IS WITH EXPLICIT CHAPTERS. 

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ABUSIVE INBOXES BECAUSE THE WAY THIS IS SET. I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT. DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE CHAPTERS WITH NO BOTHER. I HAVE ALSO POSTED THE LINKS TO THE PRIVATE CHAPTERS ON THE CHAPTERS BEFORE AND AFTER THOSE THAT ARE PRIVATE FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

Chapter 29: http://www.wattpad.com/8620656

Chapter 42: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707

 ********Chapter 42 is private, link here: http://www.wattpad.com/9153707*********

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

650K 16.1K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...
13.8K 688 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
666 151 32
Have you ever met someone, and they became your entire world? Found it difficult to breathe around them? Always on your mind? Does your heart flutter...
354 0 41
//!Trigger warning: child abuse - sexual abuse - violence - sexual assault - suicide!// Do you remember the day we first met ? It was long ago. You c...