Michael Myers and Linket (my...

Door GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... Meer

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍋
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🍋
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🍋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 🍋
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 🍋
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 🍋
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 🍋
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 50

13 2 0
Door GanondorfDragmire1

The next day

Linket was still asleep in Michael arms as he had fallen asleep holding her close into linket starts moving a bit from a wired dream she is having which wakes her up but leaves Michael asleep. While linket gets up she decided to change her clothes as she looks through her wardrobe and found something to were as she takes her old clothes off and puts on something else.

(Linket tights and shirt)

(Linket shoes)

As linket gets changed she decided to go out to a place were she knows someone as she left Freddy says. we're you going. linket replies. out to see someone. Freddy says. and who is that. linket replies. a old freind. Freddy says. you did that once before and she tried to kill you and Michael. linket knew he was talking about Laurie as linket says. if he trys anything I have my knife with me. Freddy sighs and says. fine just becareful. linket nodes leaving as she hides in the shadows not to be seen as she continues on her way into she sees someone with Jamie. so linket decided to listen in on them as linket learns that Jamie had a sister called Karen as linket smirks a bit wanting to tell Michael as she gets to her location of her old friend place as she walks in and says. long time no see shadow. he looks at her and says. I haven't seen you since you were taken to the Smiths Grove sanitarium. linket replies. true through I broke out multiple times got taken back to the sanitarium met my boyfriend and partner in murder. Then got taken back multiple times with him and broke out again while been moved to a maximum security sanitarium. shadow listens and says. sounds fun. sounds like your with Michael Myers. linket blushes and nodes as shadow says. want me to make you my famous bacon and egg sandwich. linket thinks and says. oh why not. shadow nodes going into the kitchen as linket follows him. As she sits at the table and shoves the tip of her knife in it while shadow starts cooking he says. did you ever kill Laurie. linket replied. yeah we did now were after the rest of her family. shadow nodes.

4 minutes later

Shadow finished the sandwich and gives it to linket as she starts eating it while no one knew that Michael is sneaking around watching Linket. as Freddy had told him were she went as he secretly continues watching her. while she continues eating feeling like she been watched as when she finished she says to shadow. I should head back before Michael thinks I've left him. I'll be back sometimes soon. shadow nodes understanding as linket grabs her knife and left as she gose through the shadows. Into she heard someone behind her while she turns around to look and sees no one then continues walking back to Michael house.

A hour later

Linket was almost at the house into she heard something behind her as she looks and saw Michael as it scared the shit out of her as she says. don't do that! Michael looks at her and felt bad for scarring her as he trys to holds her as she pulls away then turns into a wolf and runs off into the house. on all fours as she wanted sometime alone to cool off as she gose into Michael room to be alone as Michael walks in still feeling bad as Freddy says. you shouldn't of done that. Michael rolls his eyes and decided to let linket be alone for a bit.

In Michael room

Linket was on the bed back as human as she thinks and smirks a bit crazily as she decided to move the dresser in Front Of The door. Then she grabs her knife and gose into her bedside table draws and grabs out her car keys to her secret car she has as she opens the window and going out it as she says whispering to herself. sorry Michael but I need to do this. she closed the window as she jumps on the ground into a pile of leaves while she stands and runs off into the woods to were she hid her car.

With Michael

Michael went up to his room to try and get forgiveness from linket as he gose to try and open the door but it doesn't budge. so he kicks the door opens hearing his dresser fall to the ground as he looks around for her and gets inraged of seen she is gone as he grabs his knife leaving to find linket thinking she may of been kidnapped.

With linket

Linket finds her car as she says mostly talking to the car. oh beautiful I missed you. she unlocks it and gets into it while she starts it.

(Linket car)

While Linket drives off leaving her hiding spot as she puts her knife of the passager seat. While she drives off onto the road as she go to a drag racing spot as tonight was the blue moon racers even though it's not a blue moon.

With Michael

Michael walks through the woods following linket shoe prints which stop and is changed to tire tracks so he follows them. getting to the blue moon race spot as he looks around for Linket wondering were she is as he didn't know that she was in the race against someone in a black car.

With Linket

Linket sees a black car knowing that it is who she is vsing as the chief raise his flag while Linket and the other guy starts making there engine's roar. while Linket sees Michael but ignores him still upset with him for scarring her. then the race starts while Linket drives off in high speed while the other guy follows her at half her speed not knowing that he is secretly going to kill her.

A hour later

Both linket and who she is vsing are on the road as Michael had secretly still followed to keep a eye on her as he had figure out linket is in the green car. while then the black car starts speeding up beside her and smacks the back of the car which makes the car hit a large rock and flips as it rolls going through the woods and past Michael house and into a large tree. while then the car sets on fire as linket gets out and collapsed on the ground as she bleeds from the amount of glass in her as she passed out. while Michael is on his way to get linket but sees ambulance there as she was restraint and taken to the hospital.

At the hospital

Linket was in the hospital in a room with security guards as she was awake as her she had bandages from the amount of cuts she had while a doctor walks in and says. ah your awake linket that's good how do you feel. linket replies. like I was crushed by Michael. the dr chuckles as he left to do his rounds as Michael was watching her from her window while she decided to close her eyes while he was thinking of away to get linket out of there while Linket rest her eyes she opens them. as she just realised she is going back to the sanitarium as she didn't want to go back there. while she trys to break the restraints but can't. as her strength wasn't that great at the moment so she decided to rest her eyes again to think into she fell asleep again.

A little while later

Linket wakes up in a dark room and chained to the celling as she looks around and growls a bit while with Michael he saw she is gone and realised that the cult got her. while he was napping so he gose hunting for her while with linket she looks around growling lightly bit can't see anyone as she wonders were she is.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

263 36 29
so basically this is dead by daylight Michael Myers and Linket as a vampire and not a werewolf they will be in the dead by daylight realm for a few c...
115K 2.4K 40
Sundrop & moondrop x reader (fem more likely) Y/n has taken the job of a security night guard for the new Freddy's pizza-plaza with new animatronics...
101K 2.7K 26
Cringe old story, read at own risk. -=○=-=●=-=❤=-=●=-=○=- (Y/N) and her Family moved to Haddonfield Illinois. Michael Myers sets his eyes on you. Yo...
366 13 20
Edit- this book is almost complete, if we get to 300 reads thare will be a book two. And maybe a new demon....? this will contain OCs if you don't li...