Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still

3.5K 83 59
By MoonPhoenix23

Lucy gave up after a few days and listened to her mother's explanation.

Afterwards, she ranted at the woman.

"I understand your point but you did it horribly." Lucy deadpanned. "You had other choices. You didn't have to break off all contact with us. Lloyd needed his mother, I needed my mother. You could've called every now and then, giving an update, talking to us, letting us talk to you. Or you could've chosen a better boarding school. One that didn't send Lloyd on a mission to take over the world in hope of impressing Dad, and me to grow up in an environment where the only girls were really old teachers and even then there were only two of them." Lucy ranted. "You had so many different choices..."

She took a deep breath.

"But... not everyone thinks things through completely. As much as I'd want the past to change, I wouldn't be the person I am today had you not done that. So I guess I have to thank you."

Misako brightened. "Thank you Lucinda. And you're right, I should've handled that better. But I will try to make it up to you and Lloyd."

Lucy nodded. "Good... I'm going to go take a shower."

Lucy left and took a shower. She got changed into cleaner clothes and washed her hoodie. She tied a pink bandana around her head to hold her hair back and used a dragonfly hair clip to hold the bandana still.

After that, she headed downstairs. But she overheard Sensei and Misako.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green Ninja. I thought maybe we could go over it together." Misako said.

"Hmm, my. There's so much. It will take days." Sensei said.

"Yes, but I learned something odd that I noticed you haven't."

"Oh?"

"The second half of the Prophecy of the Green Ninja." Misako explained. "In the Green Ninja's shadow will be a light, the only way to make the Dark Lord be defeated for good."

"Ahh, I know about that. I believe it means his four protectors."

"Hmm, his shadows. They are right behind him and because of them, Lloyd will have the power to defeat Garmadon." Misako nodded. "That makes sense."

Silence came and Lucy shook her head and began to walk to stop eavesdropping, she froze j hike ever  when Misako dropped a bomb.

"I should have chosen you."

Sensei sighed. "The past is the past."

"Yes, but there's always the future."

Nope. Lucy kept walking. She wasn't going to listen to that. Nope. Not today. She doesn't have to listen to her mom tell her husband's brother that she should've chose him. Nuh uh.

She went onto the deck when she felt the ground shake. How she felt that on a flying ship she didn't know, but she had to find out.

She jumped off the Bounty and slid down the anchor. She landed on the street and stumbled.

The ground was definitely shaking. Earthquake. A moment passed before it faded.

"Help!" Lucy looked up and saw a person hanging from their balcony. Probably got knocked over in the earthquake.

"Hold on!" Lucy jumped and started to climb from balcony to balcony. She grabbed the man's arm and pulled him up and back onto the balcony.

"Thank you." He panted.

"No prob." Lucy nodded and climbed back down.

It was chaos. The tv was on and she looked at it to see the report.

"NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger." The reporter exclaimed.

"Where are the boys?!" Lucy turned and a huge portion of the street was sinking. A woman with it.

She was screaming so Lucy jumped down in the hole.

"Ma'am, I need to calm down."

"Who are you?"

"A friend." Lucy answered. "Ready?"

The woman agreed and Lucy created a solid stairway made of her powers, Aether, appeared.

"Hurry!" The woman ran up them and Lucy followed.

"Whoa, looks like you didn't need help." Lucy turned and saw the Ninja. "When did you learn how to do that?"

"No idea!" Lucy sent her brother a lopsided grin.

"These things keep coming with no warning." Kai yelped as another aftershock took place.

"That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come." Misako ran up and explained.

"Far worse? What could be far worse?" Jay demanded.

"Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday. Where did you find him?" Cole asked.

"He was buried under the city." Misako answered.

Jay gasped. "You don't think there's more, do you?"

"Be on guard, Ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way." Sensei said.

Zane got a response from his falcon, meaning the falcon saw something and Zane saw it through the falcon's eyes.

"Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets."

On cue, a red hand shot up into the street from below the asphalt.

"No. No." Kai said as two breached the surface.

"No!" Jay cried as several more followed.

"We're under attack!" Sensei shouted.

"Lloyd! Get the Raider!" Lucy told her brother as a laser of Aether shot from her hand through a Stone Warrior. It didn't kill it, but the Warrior did fall over momentarily.

"Be careful." He reminded her and left with their mother and uncle to get the Ultra Sonic Raider.

The remaining four Ninja and Lucy scattered and began helping people. A nearby tv informed them that there was in fact, an evacuation in progress.

The reporter herself was attacked by a Stone Warrior but Zane saved her.

"You seem in need of assistance."

"Thanks, Mr. Ninja."

"Stay strong." Cole said. "Show no weakness."

Lucy sent a beam of her bright purple light down a crack and heard a very loud scream.

Lloyd, Sensei, and Misako got back; they had the Raider.

"We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point." Sensei ordered.

"We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys. I can't find a safe place to land!" Nya said over their communications.

"The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof." Gayle, the reporter, told them.

"Yes. Higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there." Sensei called.

Gayle focused the camera on her, Dareth was holding it. "Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic Ninja will evacuate you from there! But hurry. We're running out of time."

"Uh-oh. There are more of them." Lloyd said.

The Ultra Dragon arrived and knocked them out.

"Yeah! Haha!" Jay whooped.

"Lloyd, did you practice your Elemental Quakes?" Sensei asked.

"Who needs to practice when you're a natural?" Lloyd said. A rumble of the ground and a wall that was in their way, broke. The Ninja, Misako, and Wu get on the Raider.

"Thanks, boy. Now see if you can help us find a way out of here." Lloyd jumped on the Raider and the Ultra Dragon froze the Warriors, making a ramp. "Good. Now save yourself!"

Lucy saw a group of kids and a huge portion of a building falling towards them. She summoned a shield above their heads and the rubble landed on it.

"Run! Follow the Ninja and find your parents!" Lucy shouted at the kids. They ran.

She dropped the rubble before running for the ship.

They reached the NGTV building.

"Barricade the doors!" Cole shouted.

They piled different furniture in front of the door.

"Now we head to the stairwell." Zane said.

"Stairs? It's twenty floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys." Dareth pushed the elevator buttons while the others went to the stairs.

"It's unwise to take the elevator during an emergency, Dareth." Zane told him.

"Well, I think I'll take my chances." A Stone Swordsman exited the elevator and lunged at him, but slipped back inside on a bucket. Dareth sent the Warrior down. "Okay, stairs it is. Let's get climbing, everybody!"

They started heading upstairs. Lucy lingered toward the back and when the Stone Warriors started to catch up, she called up to the boys.

"They're coming!"

"We must buy time for our getaway." Zane said.

"Ninja, go!" The five Ninjas plus Lucy all used Spinjitzu on the Warriors.

"Lightning up!" Lloyd and Jay pushed the Stone Warriors down.

"Not so tough." Lucy commented then she noticed they didn't seem hurt. "Uhh, scratch that."

"Let's hope we bought enough time." Zane said.

"Come on!" Kai waved them up.

They reached the roof just as Nya touched down.

"Hurry, they're coming." Lucy shouted.

"My research!" Misako gasped and Lloyd stopped her as she tried to leave.

"No, Mom. It's too dangerous to go back." Lloyd said.

"It's too important to leave behind." Misako gave him a kiss on the cheek before she ran off. Lloyd went to go after her but Lucy caught his wrist.

"She'll make it."

Lloyd nodded.

They boarded the ship and started keeping the Stone Warriors away.

"They just keep coming." Lloyd said.

"Frankly, it's annoying!" Lucy sent a few back with another beam of Aether, but it didn't affect them long.

"Go, go!" Cole shouted.

A Warrior broke one of the boosters.

Nya gasped. "Oh, no. This is bad. We have everyone. We've gotta get out of here. Our only remaining booster won't last much longer."

"We have to wait for our mom." Lloyd said and Sensei jumps off the ship to go after Misako. "Sensei!"

"No! Sensei!" The Bounty flew off.

They were coming around the building when Zane shouted: "Nya, descend. Do it now!"

Lucy hid behind Lloyd at a loud thud from behind as Sensei and Misako landed on the deck.

"What?" Sensei gasped.

Lloyd raised an eyebrow at Lucy and she laughed, embarrassed. She could fight while gangs but a loud thud and she was hiding behind her brother.

Misako caught Sensei's hat that had fallen off when they landed. "The past is past, remember?"

"But there's always the future." Sensei said.

Lucy and Lloyd watched as their mother and uncle held hands.

"Uhh... is it weird to see our Uncle making lovey eyes at our Mom who is married and has two kids with his brother, aka our Dad?" Lloyd whispered to Lucy.

"I... don't know."

"Neither do I... on another note, you still hide behind me when you get scared." He pointed out.

"Hey! I've only been a teen for a couple weeks. Before that I was still an eight year old who depended on her brother..."

"Do you still?"

"A little." Lucy admitted. "I don't think I ever will stop."

"Even though you can handle yourself?" Lloyd put his elbow on her head while raising an eyebrow, using the fact he was a lot taller than her just to annoy her.

"Yes. Now get off me!" She elbowed his ribs and he backed off in pain.

Sorry for the late post!

I'm trying to catch back up with my PJO fanfic on Quotev but it's kinda hard. I still have 0 motivation since before this series and all of my Wattpad series' even started.

On another note, we're nearing the end of Season 2! I've written the next two chapters actually but I'm going to wait a little bit before I post them. But what do you guys want to happen in S3?

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 192 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
26K 877 38
What if Lloyd wasn't actually meant to be the green ninja? What if it were someone else's fate, but they just never said anything? In this slightly-a...
8.4K 360 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...
2.5K 94 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...