The Art Of Seduction - A Mafi...

Par PossessionPossessed

"Seduce me, cara mia." He crooned. "Seduce me like you seduced those other men." * 18 year old, Rosamaria Cas... Plus

Note
Teaser
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part Two
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 15

52K 1.5K 1.6K
Par PossessionPossessed

Not related to the book, but do you know who this is??

Another Sunday and I wondered what was I going to do today, knowing that Vince wouldn't be at his office all day long, but instead he'd be spending another day at the house. I wasn't exactly looking forward towards it.

It was my third Sunday here. Three weeks I had spent here now and I had somehow survived.

Did you really survive though? The little annoying voice in my head spoke.

Regardless of the fact that I did get spanked and then was brought near a climax only for it to be taken away from me, I considered my time here uptil now as survival because I was still breathing. It was a big feat, in my humble opinion. Being denied of an orgasm did bring me close to my demise though.

As for now, I'd say that Vince and I were doing fine despite the events of three days ago. Our lessons were still cut short because he spent a larger part of his time at his office. I tried my best to push down the growing restlessness I felt everytime he'd receive a secretive phone call or would come back late. He had already explained to me that somethings were meant to stay hidden and it would seem pretty dumb of me if I were to ask him about it once more.

I walked up the stairs on quiet feet, wearing my short shorts and loose t-shirt. The house seemed really quiet as I treaded upstairs, no sound to be heard from any corner from where I stood and I knew for certain that Vince was probably at the gym working out like crazy.

The weather seemed pleasant today with cool light breeze flowing into the house through the tall windows that replaced the walls and gave it a nice feel of a home. The sun was covered by the white fluffy clouds letting only a light escape through it but it was enough to illuminate the sky and give it a beautiful blue color.

This kind of weather called for some hot waffles with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Sundays were cheat days. As I began to prepare the batter for the waffles, I stopped in my tracks.

Should I make extra for Vince as well?

Vince did prepare breakfast for me the first Sunday, the next one was more like a lunch because I basically woke up during the evening and Vince had taken me to taco bell. Preparing breakfast for him wouldn't be taken as something that more than just... making breakfast. Why was I even overthinking this? It was just breakfast and nothing else. Nothing more than that.

Wait- What if he doesn't like waffles? Then all the waffles I made would go to waste.

I shook my head, scoffing audibly. Who doesn't like waffles?

With that thought in my head, I cracked more eggs and added more flour and sugar into the bowl and began mixing the batter once more. I lightly hummed a tune to a lullaby I remembered my father singing to me as a child when it was time for me to go to bed as I poured the batter I made into the waffle maker.

I never thought that much about my father these past few years. I didn't even remember much of him anymore. It has been so long since he passed away and the only memories I had of him were vague. Although, that didn't stop me from missing him because after all, he was my father, the man who raised me for as long as I lived.

Everytime I thought about him, a select few memories would pop up in my mind and most of those were him hugging my mother from behind while she prepared him breakfast and I sat at the counter, eager to empty that platter in which my breakfast was served because food had always been my number one priority. Papa would call me food monster everytime I would finish my dinner before he did despite the fact that the amount of food on my platter compared to his was tiny at most.

Another prominent memory of him would be the lullaby's he would sing me everytime I got ready for bed. His voice was nice and soft, I preferred his over my mama's and she was always jealous of it.

Everytime I would come to think of my papa, I wondered what life would've been like for me and mama. I knew for sure that I wouldn't have been in this criminal family, the Dominico family, one of the most powerful and influential Italian Mafia's in the world. I would've been in college perhaps, if we had the money for it by then and as for mama, she wouldn't have had to live with the guilt of losing herself and finding her solace in alcohol and numbness. We wouldn't have a crask this deep in our relationship, a crack so hard to join back together as if it wasn't there. There was no way we could come about to fix this permenantly because the ghost of the past would always remain, lurking at the back of our minds.

Papa was a good and wise man, if he was looking down at me right now, looking at the decisions that I was making as well as mama, I'd like to think that he would most probably be disappointed.

If he actually could watch me from up there in heaven, I knew he wouldn't like the idea of me manipulating men with my seductive tactics and killing others on order, but this was where my life was meant to be headed and you had to do what you had to do in order to survive in this cruel world. Perhaps I had to do more than the others or worse than the others, whatever fit my narrative better.

"I didn't expect you to be up this early." I heard Vince's voice cut through the chain of my thoughts.

"It's how I usually wake up when I don't pass out with two bottles worth of alcohol in my system." I told him as I pulled out the waffles and dropped them on the plate, flinching at their burning hotness. For someone who was overall smart, I wasn't that smart in the kitchen and I would end up burning myself one way or another.

"I hope you like waffles." I said as I turned to face him, his body glistening with sweat, no shirt and only gray shorts hanging low on his hips, exposing his V-line that left much to a woman's imagination — to my imagination. I placed the plate of waffles on the breakfast island along with the ice cream and two different syrups since I didn't know which one he actually preferred.

"I don't actually." He frowned down at the plate and my face fell like a coconut falling from a tree after you shook it with all your force.

"Shit. I knew I shouldn't have made them." I sighed, moving to pick the plate back up.

"What do you want to to eat. I'm making stuff anyways." I asked him as I pulled the plate away from him and after I moved it an inch, his hand came down on my wrist, stopping me in my tracks.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, a warm smile appearing on his face and I had to blink twice to make sure that I wasn't imagining things. Was he actually smiling? Was this for real? It couldn't be.

He was actually smiling, I realized as he pulled his hand away from my wrist and brought the plate of waffles closer to himself and began to scoop out ice cream to drop it in the center of the waffles.

"Oh." Puzzled, I moved away from him to grab my own plate.

He had to be in a specially good mood if he didn't have an arrogant smirk plastered on his face or his usual poker face, void of any human emotion.

What if he accidentally hit his head somewhere and that was what caused this enormous and strange change in him? I stared at him like the puzzling he was, trying to figure out this mystery, this enigmatic person sitting beside me as I chewed on my waffles.

"Is there a particular reason you're staring at me like that?" Vince asked me finally, shifting his body towards me with a raised brow.

"You look... weird today." I commented, squinting my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows and he smirked at me like he usually did.

"By weird, do you mean devilishly handsome?"

I gaped at him, disappointed once more.

"You know what? Nevermind. My mind was playing tricks on me. You're totally fine." I told him, shaking my head. He was the same old cocky guy, nothing new, nothing different about him.

He hummed as I turned my attention back to my waffles. "Do you like them?" I found myself asking him, slightly nervous for his response even though they were just waffles.

"I make them better." He replied with a playful half-grin.

I scoffed, "Please, I doubt it."

"Why?"

"Because my waffles are the best out there." I proudly told him as I took another bite. They were good and I was enjoying as I ate them.

"Said by whom exactly?" He raised a brow and I fumbled for words before finally answering him.

"Lia and my mom."

"Doesn't sound like a very credible source. Seems very biased to me." He smirked and I frowned at him.

"Well, if you don't like it then don't eat it." I grumbled as I reached out to pull his plate away from him but he went into instant defense mode as he pushed my hands away with one hand and pulled the plate away with the other.

"I said that I make them better, not that I don't like them." He defended and I glared at him as I pulled my hands to myself once more.

"You shouldn't say anything at all." I snickered, scrunching my nose.

"Did I hurt your chef's ego?" He mocked as he brought a hand to ruffle my hair and I groaned, slapping his hand away.

Fucking asshole.

I finished my breakfast and picked up mine and Vince's plate without another word to wash them. So much for making breakfast for his ass.

"You're upset." He said, an amused expression on his face.

"I'm not upset. I don't know why you would think that." I muttered in a low voice as I washed our plates. He grabbed the wet plates from my hands, a plain cloth in his own as he dried the plates and placed them back in the cupboard.

"Relax, amore mio." (My love.) He murmured as he dropped the damp cloth on the white marbled island, stepping closer to me, placing one hand gently on my waist and the other playing with a loose blonde strand, "I liked it a lot. In fact, I'd rather have you make it for me again."

His gaze was unwavering and I couldn't help but get a little lost in his icy light blue eyes that seemed like they were shooting a laser to pierce my soul. I was more than well aware of the fact that he was shirtless, his body tan and toned, looking absolutely delicious.

"How's your wound?" I found myself asking, a deliberate attempt to change the subject. The scab was still there, although less but present and I wondered if it still hurt him.

"Almost gone." He answered as he moved away from me, giving me space to finally breathe.

"I have to make a few calls. Get ready. We're going out." He told me calmly.

"Again?"

He nodded his head.

"Is this like a Sunday routine for us? Food and then going out?" I asked him, fingers fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"I guess so." He said with a small playful smile on his face before walking off to his bedroom, not even giving me a chance to ask him where we were going.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and stopping where my messy bun was, opening it and letting my hair fall over my shoulders in loose waves.

I made my way to my room, to decide on what I had to wear for another mysterious day out with Vince. The first time he took me shopping, the second time he almost threw me off a fucking cliff but made up for it with the kiss and this time... I couldn't tell what was to come this time.

The sensible part of me wanted me to look out for myself while the adventurous part of me wanted me to let loose and just go with it. It was unfortunate for me that my adventurous part was larger than the sensible one.

I put on a thin loose white blouse that had a low v-neckline and tucked it from the front into khaki shorts and ended the outfit with brown sandals to go with it all.

I kept my hair as they were, loose waves flowing over my shoulder. Before leaving the room, I fixed my gun in the waistband of my shorts.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going this time?" I asked him as I settled into the car with him, a sleek black Ford Mustang.

He was wearing a plain dark gray t-shirt, black shredded pants and black boots. No chain and no rings this time. It was such a casual fit yet it looked like it deserved to be in a vogue magazine.

"We're going nowhere." He answered, the engine of the car roaring to life loudly. It was probably by far the loudest engine I had ever heard.

I fumbled for words, trying to figure out what he meant by nowhere and how we were supposed to reach that destination only to reply to him with, "Huh?"

Why did he have to answer in such a vague and puzzling way? 'Vincenzo give you a fucking headache Dominico', that was a suitable name for him.

He shrugged in response, rolling the car out of the driveway and onto the long spiraling road on the hill that led out of his house.

"You really need to work on your communication." I told him as I stared out at the trees passing by us. He was going fast but not as fast to make me panic into wearing a seatbelt.

"I think my communication is fine." He murmured in response and I rolled my eyes at him, noticing the road we were on a few seconds later. This seemed like a familiar road, so empty.

Ah shit.

"Please, tell me you're not going to go psycho at the cliff again." I turned my head towards him, my eyes wide in horror, memories of that moment replaying before my very wide eyes like a movie and it was definitely something I didn't want to go through again.

"Do you want me to? I mean I could do it again if you ask-"

"No. Nope. If you do that again, I'm jumping out if this car and never seeing you again." I warned him, pointing my thumb towards the window of the passengers seat.

He chuckled, his white teeth showing at my response and shook his head. I found myself lightly smiling at the way he smiled as well.

"As tempted as I am, I won't do it." He assured me but a part of me still doubted him.

"Do you like driving a lot?" I asked him lightly and he nodded his head in response.

"It's relaxing," He told me, "especially on empty roads such as these."

I had to agree with him, just driving on an empty road like this was relaxing, it gave a sense of calm to the mind, brought you away from the bustling world we lived in and gave you a place of peace.

"Tell me about your life." He suddenly started, "You told me that your mother isn't fond of your line of work but you joined here when you were a child. Why did she let you?"

I bit my lower lip, trying to form the right answer for him, an answer that wouldn't sound like asking for pity.

"She was drunk and times were rough. It just went that way at the time." I shrugged my shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal, as if the passing of my father didn't break hell loose on the two of us, on me at such a young age.

"My fathers death hit my mother really hard and she just lost herself. We were already struggling and then one day, one of your men or more like your fathers men came after I beat up a kid. It seemed like the only choice we had at the time." I found myself elaborating for him.

"How about you?" He questioned and I raised a brow, "Do you think joining was a bad decision?"

I bit my lower lip, my mind wandering. Uptil now, despite all that has happened with Vince, joining the Mafia was probably the best decision I had ever made.

"I don't know where we'd be if I hadn't joined." I murmured to him in response as he stopped the car at the same spot he did as last week, a cliff overlooking the rocky hills and more spiralling empty roads, not too high but high enough to give you a mesmerizing view of the horizon.

"Yet you can't help but wonder if things could've been better if you were just a little more patient with life."

I stared at him, at his eyes that stared out at the majestic hills, his shoulders that seemed more relaxed than they had ever been since I had gotten here. Perhaps caused by the improvement in his mood.

"Patience won't always get you where you need to be." I muttered, fingers playing with the fabric of my shorts.

"So, your brothers, Luca and Emilio, made a deal with me last week where we decided that they won't make going to the club difficult for me if I agreed to convincing you of going to your grandmother's birthday party." I told him, changing the subject and shifting in my seat to face him more clearly.

"Of course, they did." He sighed with a small smile on his face as he leaned his head back.

"Why wouldn't you go?" I tilted my head in question.

He had a thoughtful impression on his face as he pushed his seat back and rested with his hands behind his back. So casual and calm, something I never expected to see from him.

"I don't know." He finally answered, turning his head to face me. I pushed my seat back and leaned on it, resting my head on my elbows as I shifted my body to face him, my eyes passing over his side profile. He was a breathtaking sight.

We could still look at the darkening sky through the sunroof of the car. Seemed like it was going to be another rainy Sunday but I didn't mind. It meant that I would get to smell the scent of fresh wet soil.

"There has to be a reason." I said.

"There is a reason, I just don't know it." He answered.

"You don't know it or you don't want to think about it?"

He stared at me, his piercing eyes passing over my face, my eyes, my nose and my lips but thet always returned to my eyes as if searching for something in them.

"I guess I just don't want to think about it." He murmured in a low voice as the first drops of rain fell over the sunroof.

"Your grandmother isn't getting any younger you know and she seems like a really nice person." I told him, my words genuine as I continued, "I know if I had a grandmother, I'd definitely go. I'm already pretty short on family." I lightly chuckled but Vince remained quiet.

Both my grandparents passed when I was a child and I couldn't exactly say that I missed them terribly since I never met them that much but if they were alive and I had the chance to go meet them, I would. I just needed... my family.

"I'm not saying this because I made a deal with your brothers." I told him as I bit my lower lip, fingers playing against eachother under my heavy head. "Your grandmother would be really happy to see you at her birthday. Surprise her."

"Okay." He said as he nodded his head.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Wait- that's it?"

He raised a brow at me in question and I closed my mouth, relaxing my posture.

"I just thought that it'd be harder than this to convince you. I mean, the twins said that they had a difficult time in trying to convince you so I thought it would be impossible for me." I revealed, not trying to hide the shock still resting on my face.

"I was already thinking about it these past few days. Maybe I just needed a little more convincing from someone." He shrugged with a small playful smile playing at the corner of his lips.

"What should we do about Alexander?" I asked him and his smile fell from his face leaving me with instant regret. I shouldn't have brought him up. His smile was beautiful and now it was gone from sight and God knows when I'll get to see it again.

"What about him?" He asked, his voice deep and husky as he turned his head to stare at the sunroof being completely washed with rain water.

We were already done with three steps of phase two and in the process of the fourth step.

Step 4 of Phase 2: Poeticize your presence— spend exuberant moments with them and then follow those moments by calculated absences. Create desire through this, make them want you, make them miss and then let them make a move on you.

Uptil now, I would like to say that the moments I spent with Alex had been exuberant and eventful in a way that made him feel excited and now we were in the process of the calculated absences. He had to make a move on me while I was staying away from him.

"What if he doesn't call and forgets me? That'll ruin the entire plan, wouldn't it?" I questioned him and he heaved another heavy sigh.

"I doubt that he will ever be able to forget, cara." He started turning his head towards me to glance at my face for a few seconds before returning his gaze towards the sunroof once more. "But if he doesn't call in a few days then that means you didn't carry out the previous steps correctly. You will repeat those steps once more until he is captivated by you." He told me and and I slowly nodded my head at him.

"It's raining." I stated the obvious as the rain poured hard over his car, "We can't go out now."

"Scared of getting wet, amore mio?" He grinned, giving me another chance to see his beautiful smile as he straightened his back, sitting upright now and I followed his movements, sitting upright.

"Pffft. Not at all." I scoffed at him and his grinned stayed on his face, showing his perfect teeth as he opened to door to his car and stepped out, letting the pouring rain completely drench him. He was absolutely mad.

I opened my own door and stepped outside, letting the cool droplets of water fall on my heated skin like a thousand pins. Along with the strong wind, I knew for sure that I would be getting sick after this.

"Brave." He commented as he ran a hand through his wet hair. They fell over his forehead in loose wet waves, slightly covering his eyes.

"I don't like losing challenges." I shrugged, ruffling my damp hair.

"I'm referring to that." He nodded at my chest and I looked down. Perhaps it was a bad idea to wear such a thin material shirt, especially in the color white, without a bra underneath and then step out into the hard pouring rain. The occasional cool breezes also didn't help as my nipples began to erect and become more visible through my shirt.

I nervously bit my lower lip, knowing very well that Vince was looking at me intently, more like looking at my chest intently.

"Oops?" I muttered and realized that Vince was inching closer to me as I turned to look up at him.

"Such a bad girl." He murmured in my ear, a finger coming up to gently circle my erect nipple through my shirt that stuck to my skin.

Such a simple touch and I was forgetting how to properly breathe. I needed him. I needed him so bad.

"Maybe teach me some manners then." I breathed, breathlessly.

(I wanted to end the chapter here but I was like my readers will kill me so I didn't lol)

"Gladly." He murmured with a devilish smile on his face and captured my lips in his in a fierceful kiss, his arm wrapping around my waist tightly, pulling my body into his so that we were completely pressed against eachother.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on the tip of my toes to kiss him back as hard as I could. Our lips moved in a hungry rhythm, each wanting more and more.

I gasped into his mouth as his hand pinched my nipple and he took that opportunity to push his hot tongue into my mouth.

He lifted me off the ground, turning me towards the car and sat me atop its hood as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed eachother with every bit of our desire and need, growing more hungry as the seconds passed by, drenched in rain water once more.

He was so good at kissing that it was actually amazing. His lips left mine and as he moved his head to kiss my neck, I moved faster than him, tugging on his wet black hair to make him expose his neck to me and kissing him all over.

I had to learn how to kiss necks too and now was as good a time as any other. I sucked on his neck the way he sucked on him and nibbled on his skin with my teeth, the same way he nibbled on mine and by the way he kept loosing his breath, I knew I was doing it right.

My mouth rose up to his jaw, trailing light kisses on the way, the taste of his skin and rain on my lips and kissed him there. He grunted as he pulled on my hair, bringing my chin up to kiss me hard on the lips.

His kiss was so hungry that for a second, I thought he would turn into a ferocious animal. As his mouth lowered down to my neck, placing light feathery kisses as it did, I moaned when he reached my sweet.

He lightly kissed me there, darting out his expert tongue to lick the spot before sucking on it. My fingers held on to his hair.

"Oh, fuck." I moaned when he lightly bit the skin of my neck. It wasn't too hard to draw blood but hard enough to make me jump in surprise.

I was sure to get an even darker spot on my neck the next morning and having to explain it to Anna would be very awkward. She was already pretty shaken since she walked in on Vince fingering me. According to her, it was a traumatic experience and that she was now praying for me everyday.

Considering the fact that I was here, making out with Vince once more in the hard pouring rain showed that prayers were not enough to save me. I was too far gone to be saved and I didn't care because of how good Vince's mouth felt on mine and how expertly he fingered me.

Vince brought his head up again to engage in a deep kiss with me, my lips now beginning to swell up but that didn't stop me from kissing him back as hard as I could.

I took the risk and lowered a hand from his hair, passing it over his shoulders and back before squeezing his tight ass. I felt him smirk against my lips as I did so.

His hand came up to cup my breasts through my shirt, squeezing it, fingers playing with my erect nipple begging for more attention.

It was when the sky thundered loudly and we both realized that we needed a breath did we pull away from eachother, resting our foreheads together as we panted heavily, trying to regain our breath.

"This is for your practice." He breathed heavily, his voice so husky and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Just practice."

Finally done! This time I had more time to write the chapter, so glad for that. For a while, I was scared we might not reach the goal but we surpassed it once more!

Thank you for your support!

I hope you liked this chapter and please domt mind of the next chapter is late! I'll be trying my best to write it up and upload asap but I'm really busy and I deal with a lot of anxiety as well so it can be a little difficult.

I want spread a little positivity so remember that you are loved and that brighter days will come. You might be stuck in a raging storm right now but with the right amount of patience, the storm will pass and you will see the light. Whatever you are going through, it will get better. It might take time, but it will get better. Take care of yourself.

The goal for this chapter is 110 votes! Let's see if you can reach it. (you probably will)

Love,

PossessionPossessed

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

525K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
280K 5.6K 50
On one fateful night, sixteen-year-old Sofia Romano had to go through one of the horrific experiences of her life. Ever since, she has been hiding in...
456K 8K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
4.8M 85.5K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...