๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•– *under...

By 010_NYX_010

โ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž?โž โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซโž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€... More

Undergoing Editing
โ˜† Prolouge โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 1 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 2 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 3 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 4 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 6.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 7 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 8 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 9 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 10.5 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 11 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 12 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 14 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 15 โ˜†
โ˜† Chapter 16 โ˜†
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.25
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 18.75
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 1๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ„๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก 2๐ŸŽ„
Chapter 26
โค ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ โค
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
BONUS: CHILD LIFE Pt 1
PLANS
CHILD LIFE Pt 2
Bless You
Teen Life ? (I mean they're not adults)
Different book?

โ˜† Chapter 13 โ˜†

3.8K 126 125
By 010_NYX_010

Cole turned around, face pale as he pushed the two kids towards Nya, who carried them away in her mech. Due to the shock, the younger of the team members had faced, neither Lloyd nor Y/n argued as they settled beside Nya in the cockpit of the mech. Both stared blankly at the remnants of Oroborus as the three made their way over to the ship.

"He's...not dead is he..he can't possibly be..right?"
Y/n mumbled as they both looked out of the window at the bridge. The little Green Ninja walked up to her, taking hold of her hand, which she squeezed tightly. The both of them were able to feel the rapid palpitations of the other one's heart, and for Y/n, she could sense the sick feeling in the pit of Lloyd's stomach which was caused by the whole ordeal.

"I'm sure it'll take more than an ugly snake to take Wu off this world. Now come on! Quick you two, start the engines!"

Lloyd and Y/n ran to the control panel and simultaneously yelped as they realised they didn't have enough wind to power the sails.
"We only have the reserve fuel,"
Lloyd told her, his hand hovering over the button.

"Then use it!"
Nya yelled as she waited for the rest of the team to get back onto the ship. Once they had got back, landing into a pile on the Bridge, Lloyd slammed his hand down onto the button, giving the ship the boost of power it needed to get away.

However, the Great Devourer was catching up to them, snapping at the boosters of the ship which tried to get some height.

Jay looked out of the window and shrieked in as he saw the ungodly sight of the giant snake monster gaining up on them.
"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!"

Nya groaned as she rapidly pressed the multitude of buttons on the panels,
"Working on it. Blasters on full!"

The Bounty shot ahead of a little faster, and the snake was nowhere to be seen for a while.
"Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake!"
Kai cheered, before gulping as the Great Devourer burst out of the ground in front of them.

"Uh, I think it heard you..."
Jay commented nervously as the monster chased after them once more.

Kai paced the room as he looked over to his sister at the wheel,
"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us"

Nya frowned as she looked ahead,
"We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon,"
she explained as she continued to pull at various levers to propel the ship further ahead.

"We're on reserved fuel too!"
Y/n reminded the group as she tapped at the fuel gauge in front of her, wincing as the spindle dropped from green to Amber.
"And running out!"

"The probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane stated bluntly from over the girl's shoulder as Y/n blanched, grabbing the White Ninja by the front of his gi and shaking him backwards and forwards.

"That's not helping Zane!"
She yelled as Nya groaned in exasperation.

"Never tell me the odds!"

Cole looked at the radar where it tracked the movement of the creature.
"It's coming in for another attack. Port side!"
He yelled as Nya steered the ship in the opposite direction, throwing everyone around.

"WoaH-"
Y/n yelped as she was thrown to the side from the force once again, and braced herself for another painful crash. Unlike many previous times though, she didn't hit a hard surface this time, and was pleasantly surprised to collide against a soft surface instead.

"Nice catch Green bean!"
Cole complimented Lloyd, who had caught the young girl before she could hit the wall roughly. The boy had ended up falling into Kai, who had fallen into Zane, who had squished Jay against the wall, the Blue Ninja moaning in pain as Zane peeled his body from the wood.

"Oh-haha thanks..."
Y/n muttered in embarrassment as Lloyd kept an arm around her, the other pressing the buttons on a screen. The girl's eyes scanned over the many graphs and images on the screen, hissing to herself as she watched the indicators drop into red zones.

"We're losing speed and altitude. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon!" She yelled over to Nya, with worry written over her face.

"Throw everything overboard!" The black-haired girl demanded, confusing everyone.

"What?" They all had the same dumbfounded expressions on their faces.

"We need to lose some weight..."
Nya explained before looking at both the kids.
"Lloyd, stay here with me, Y/n, find all your books, the rest of you go!"

Lloyd looked at the screen again, "Port side!" he yelled grabbing onto the monitor tightly as Nya veered the ship the other way again to avoid the ship being bitten.

The others began to move out, all going to throw as many items as they could, off the ship.

Unfortunately for Y/n, this meant that she needed to sacrifice her beloved plushie of a dragon. Silently she released a couple of tears into the fur of the dragon as she shoved it through the window, continuing to sniffle as she collected all of her papers which were plastered across the walls hastily putting them into bags for her to carry. She was glad that rather than 10 books, she only borrowed 2 thick ones from the library, leaving enough room in one of her bags for her saved money bag and photos she kept with her.

Much to their delight, the ship got lighter with each item that was thrown off. The Bounty was starting to increase in speed once more, but before anyone could start cheering again, they all noticed something happening with the monster as it continued to chase them all.

"Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay whimpered as he looked out the window on the bridge.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard!"
Cole yelled to everyone from the deck...riiigghhhtt after Kai let go of Wu's teapot, which landed inside the Great Devourer's mouth.

Y/n soon joined them on the deck as she scurried albeit wearily to make it across, a large backpack on her back, and one being carried in her arms, several scrolls sticking out of it which seemed as though they belonged to Wu.

"Did you end up throwing..."
Cole trailed off as he noticed the forlorn expression on the girl's face, his eyes softening as he watched her bottom lip wobble he grabbed her in a tight hug, taking her heavier bag from the girl which carried her books and notebooks.

"I got Uncle Wu's important scrolls..."
She told him in a hopeful voice which was still tinged with sadness.
Cole ruffled her hair as he praised the young girl for her clever thinking.
"That's great...but don't worry Princess, I'll make sure you get your little dragon pal back."
He assured her, holding Y/n's hand in his own and escorting her back down to the Bridge where they met up with everyone again.

Nya breathed out a sigh of relief as she noticed the rocks and canyons ahead.
"Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!" She warned the others, trying her best to manoeuvre the flying ship between the pillars of rock.

"Ah, we lost him-"
Cole started to say, until suddenly, out of seemingly nowhere, the giant snake burst out of the ground once more and crushed one of the Bounty's engines with its powerful jaws.

"Abandon ship!"
Nya yelled, as their home began to set course straight into the ground.

Cole grabbed Y/n and ran out onto the deck with everyone as they all got into their vehicles to jump off safely, and Nya got into her samurai suit with Lloyd.

"Goodbye, old friend..."
Zane mumbled sadly to the ship before he jumped off as well.

Cole fluidly transformed his scythe into his vehicle, Y/n clutching onto him tightly and burying her head in his shoulder as he slammed his foot on the gas and sped off the ship before it was thrown in the air by the Great Devourer, and annihilated into pieces, splinters of their home raining down upon the ground like a rain storm.

-----  -----

We all managed to make our way to a small cave, out of the giant monster's sight as we stood there, watching it destroy the ship we called home. The only place I ever called home.

"Oh no...our home..."
My voice came out in a whimper, unable to look at the rubble any longer as I turned around to hide my face in Cole's stomach. He put his arms around my head as he hugged me, and a smaller pair of arms which I immediately recognised as Lloyd's, wrapped themselves around me from behind.

A small patch on my back started to dampen a little, and it didn't take a genius to realise that my gi was being dampened by Lloyd's tears.
Poor Lloyd, first his Dad is gone again and he has to fight him, now his Uncle is...is...

I couldn't finish of the sentence, I didn't want to believe Wu was gone forever. He couldn't be. He could never let everything end like that. He's survived a great couple of wars, he's practically indestructible at this point. A giant snake couldn't have ended his life.

"Ugh, it's gone..."
Cole sighed, one hand gently combilf through my knotted hair, as he watched the others collapse onto the ground as the exhaustion started to sink in exhaustion.

"Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." Kai wheezed as he took off his mask, tilting his head back, his hair plastered to his face from sweating with fear.

"There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger."
Zane stated as Kai looked at him, before looking at Jay who was pacing around.

"Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect!"
Jay rambled in a frenzy, his eyes wide and his hair sticking up at odd angles.

Everyone was tired, sweaty, and probably traumatised from the events that had unfolded in a matter of minutes. I know I probably was.

Cole glared at him,
"And what? Just give up?"

Jay turned to glare back at him,
"You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!"

Kai frowned and stood up, walking between the two,
"Hey, stop it! First off, no bickering in front of these two."
He gestured to me and Lloyd, the of us still crying a little bit from everything that had been happening.
"Secondly, listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?"

"...but he's not here anymore..." Lloyd mumbled sadly as everyone suddenly began to take in the fact that he had just...gone...

The silence was painful, I hated it. I hated seeing everyone so down. So weak and on the verge of giving up. This isn't what ninjas are supposed to be, and these were not the same ninja who was looking after me when we were trying to retrieve the Fangblades. We can't afford to be scared if we have a job to protect the rest of Ninjago.

"Maybe..."
My voice shook as I spoke, and sounded a little bit funny cause my nose was a little blocked from crying.
"...but didn't you hear what he said...he told us that we had to stop the Great Devourer...If he didn't think we were capable then he wouldn't have been so willing to go...right? We're supposed to be ninja, the one's who protect Ninjago from threats no matter what size."
I finally said, looking up from Cole's stomach and turning to face the others, forcing a small smile to cross my face as I lifted Lloyd's mask and dried his face from crying so much.

Kai put a hand on my shoulder and smiled,
"That's right, thats exacty what he said."
He said to me softly before he looked at the others with determination.
"Sensei once told me it's not the size of a Ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the Ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A Ninja never admits defeat. A Ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now."

That is what I call character development, I could start crying again. Inspirational.

"but how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?"
Zane questioned, looking at him with his usual expression. A blank one.

Jay nodded and flailed his arms around (again) as he spoke,
"Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome Dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about out Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped!"

I squinted at him weirdly,
"...ya done?"

"Ahem...yes."

Cole groaned, both at Jay's whining and the situation at hand.
"Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big."

Kai held a hand to his chin as he went deep into thought.
"Or an idea that's even bigger! Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?"
He grinned, causing the blue ninja who was currently on the floor to stare at him.

"Probably not, but go ahead!"

Kai started running in one direction out of the cave.
"There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way,"
he said as he jumped onto his motorcycle

"Wha-Where are we going?"
Jay yelled after him as he transformed and got into his glider.

"We're going to destroy that snake once and for all!"

Before I could ask Kai any further questions, I was yanked in one direction by Cole, as I suddenly found myself in his Tread Assault again. As he started driving after Kai.
"Make sure you keep a good hold on your stuff Princess, you put a lot of hard effort into those studies of yours."
Cole told me as I adjusted my bags to sit between them as he drove in the seat in front of me.
"I wouldn't be surprised if we started using you as the little wisdom pot soon."
He told me, and I felt myself starting to form a silly grin across my face at his words.

"Thanks!"

We sped through the desert for a while, not stopping till we made it through the gates of an area I could have sworn I had entered before.
"Isn't this Jay's parent's junkyard?"
I exclaimed as I sat up inside the car, looking out the windows.

Then I winced.
"The last time we were here was with the Fangpy-"

I overheard Lloyd as he interrupted me through the intercoms.
"Don't! Remind me! Y/n!"
I snickered at the groan in his voice but didn't mention the topic any further.

"Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet."
Cole said as they all transformed the vehicles back.

Jay ran up to the trailer and knocked on the door, waiting for his parents to answer, but received silence instead.
"Looks like my parents are gone."

Kai walked up to a car and pulled out a blueprint for...something...Everyone has crowded around and I couldn't see past them.
"Good, better for us."
He muttered, and I could hear the sound of a pencil scraping against the paper. He was probably drawing up some sort of weapon we might be able to use against the Great Devourer from what it looked like.

Everyone gasped, I didn't exactly know why though, I just stayed next to Lloyd and we both kept jumping up and down to see over everyone's shoulders. Until Cole noticed the two of us and pulled us both forward to see the intricately drawn vehicle, thing that Kai had created.
"Ooooh, nice drawing! You're a much better artist than Cole-ack!"
I complimented Kai, only to hear an annoying honking noise from behind me, followed by a fist knocking my head gently.

"Watch it Princess."

"...you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?"
Kai asked Zane, who nodded and played a sample of the flute.

"It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback," Zane replied causing me to snicker to myself.

Hehe, portable speaker

"Good. And there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of Creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around."
Kai said to the others as they all surrounded the blueprint.

I squinted at him weirdly, then at the blueprint.

How are they gonna build it in time? And how is the Tornado of Creation gonna help?

Hearing a ring behind me after I thought that, I turned around and let out a strange noise as she saw the postman.
"He...is really determined to do his job!"
I squeaked as everyone turned around and groaned at the sight of the familiar older man.

No, but really, this guy engineered his bike to run on pedal power and be able to fly to deliver mail to us as we flew on the Bounty...I don't think he's paid enough for his job.

"Ugh. What's he doing here?" Cole said as he and Kai ran to the man.

"Aah! You Ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet."
The postman yelped as he got off his bike.

"Well yeah, we're ninja, we're supposed to sneak around and be quiet. It's kinda what we're trained for."
I said bluntly, smiling a little as I heard Lloyd cover his laugh with a cough and elbowing me in the ribs as we both giggled.

Kai shook his head and apologised,
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now."

The Postman gave us a blank look and rolled his eyes, wow, attitude much.
"Uh, well now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do."
He said as he pulled out several envelopes that were addressed to the owners of the junkyard, which Jay took.

"Look, dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way."

The older man scratched his head,
"Them, too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the 'Take Back Ninjago' rally too?"

Wait what,
"Uh, 'Take Back Ninjago' rally?"
I asked, slightly confused.

"What, you guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately."
The postman explained as he walked back to his bike...which had a scratched-up paint job from where the sword I threw at Pythor, had landed as it hit him instead.

Lloyd's eyes widened as he looked at the others,
"Whoa, would you look at that. You guys are inspirational!"

The postman was about to say something else before he realised something and let a frown cross his face,
"Wait a minute, you know what? You guys are right. Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner. I almost got hit by a sword today."

I pulled at the neck of my gi with a nervous giggle.

"I think I'll be leaving now 'cause whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it."

I shook my head and sighed at him as he continued to ramble, eventually looking up before noticing something heading towards us. Something...big, green...scaly, and...almost devourer-like.
"OH MY GOD IT'S HERE!"
I shrieked before I could even think, pointing to the snake which was hovering above us all.

Nya was quick to grab me and Lloyd, taking us both to the trailer to hide away, as the others set Kai's plan into action.

"Hey! It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go! Fire!"

"Earth!"

"Lightning!"

"Ice!"

"The Tornado of Creation.."
I gasped as I saw the giant tornado form in the centre of the junkyard. I put my mask up quickly as sand started flying everywhere, and shielded my eyes.

Once the sand had died down, I gasped again when I saw the vehicle weapon they managed to conjure from nowhere.
A Tornado of Creation...a Tornado...that creates! Wow, I'm dumb.
"Woah, that's so cool !....what is it?"
I asked, looking at Lloyd who shrugged.

"I don't know but let's hope it works against that thing."
Lloyd said as he grabbed my hand and kept me behind him, even though I'm more than capable of taking care of myself hmph.

We watched as the four in the... whatever they made, fired a music blast at the Great Devourer but missed the thing which was weird since their target was a big...big snake. Then there was a lot of yelling and arguing heard from inside of it for a while before screams as the snake dived towards them.

"I can't look-"
I babbled, turning around and covering my eyes, feeling a hand on my head shortly after and looking up to see that it was Nya.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine, I'm sure of it."
She told me in a gentle voice, before looking up and letting her words become eaten by her screams.

I turned around to see what was going on and screamed as The Devourer struck Zane's cockpit from behind, with his tail, before the giant snake lifted its tail and proceeded to slither away.

I felt my legs become weak and tingly as I saw the damaged section of the vehicle.
Oh...oh my god...

We all ran to them, checking if they were all okay and not hurt. They better not be hurt, I hope they're not hurt. Zane got hit by the tail, he couldn't have not gotten hurt after a strike like that.

"Is..is everybody okay?"
I asked as they all got out of the car wearily. Mumbles of confirmations were heard from the others, except one.

Lloyd noticed this and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Where's Zane?"

From underneath the rubble of the damaged cockpit, a hand threw off a sheet of metal, revealing Zane with the left side of his face was damaged, showing his robotics. If it wasn't for the situation we were in, I would have told him he looked cool.
"Right here. That was close."

"To say that was close is an understatement..."
I muttered, staring at the revealed robotics that was now visible to everyone as I helped pull him out from his seat, with me yelping as I lost my balance and crashed to the ground with Zane.

Jay laughed sarcastically,
"Perfect. Now that was a total failure."

I'm not sure if it's me but I'm sure Jay's way more hysterical about everything going on than I am.

Kai shook his head,
"Not totally. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot."

"Oh, great. Let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot-"
Jay started to say, his voice rising in pitch the more he spoke.
"-that'll be totally impossible to get at because the thing is too ridiculously huge to do anything to stop it- gaaaa!"

I slapped him, then turned to the others who were all giving me wide-eyed looks.
"What? He had it coming!"

And I think it was a good thing too cause no one told me off for it as Nya sighed and crossed her arms, looking over to Jay who was rubbing his cheek.
"Are you done?"

"Aha, yes."

Nya's face fell once more as she pointed to the distance,
"Because things just got worse. Look."

"It's heading toward Ninjago City."
Zane said, calculating the path that the giant, ugly snake was headed.

Jay gasped, "That's where my parents are."

"So is everybody else."
Cole added as we all started to panic again.

"If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago, there will be no stopping it."
Kai muttered as he looked at all of us.

"Then what are we waiting for?"
I yelled as I tugged on Cole, pointing in the direction of the city.
"If we're gonna go then we have to go now to catch up before people get hurt!"

Cole nodded, grabbing my hand as he transformed his weapon into his vehicle.
"She's right, the sooner we get there the better."

At that, everyone else zoomed off in their vehicles, whilst Nya put Lloyd in her mech with her and flew along with us as we sped to the city as fast as the vehicles could take us.

----- -----

As it was a race against time for the team, the journey felt as though it had been going on for way too long as they finally reached Ninjago City. The Great Devourer had already begun its job of destroying everything in sight, with trees and cars uprooted and pushed over. Buildings around the city are all crumbling apart. They found the Devourer near a big stone building, roaring as it prepared to strike at Jay's parents.

"Mom? Dad? Leave my parents alone! Lightning!"
Jay jumped down from his glider and zapped the snake straight in the face, forcing it backwards whilst Kai started firing at the beast.

"Hey, Y/n, get in here!"
The girl heard Lloyd's voice above her head after she had jumped from Cole's Tread Assault so that he could fight. Lloyd's arm reached down to yank her into the mech next to him, whilst Nya sat in the chair on the mech's shoulder so that there was enough room for the little ninja inside the machine.

"Mind if I borrow this?"
Y/n looked with a grin down to see Cole pick up a van, and throw it at the Devourer whilst Zane shot ice at it. Unfortunately, neither of them was able to force the beast to come to a halt, but rather antagonised it to destroy even more.

"That thing is gonna eat them we need to hurry."
Y/n wasn't quite sure if Lloyd was able to hear her, talking way too fast to herself, but it didn't matter to either of them because their little hands were pressing the buttons and manoeuvring the mech. Y/n had control of the arms and grabbed the lampost next to them. Lloyd moved the legs to get the running over to the Great Devourer as they stuck the lampost into its mouth so that it couldn't close its jaws on anything.

"Ugh...Snake breath..."
The kids gagged, their masks not helping cover the smell of The Great Devourer's acidic breath.

"Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili!"
Lloyd yelled down to the others, as his friend next to him burst into laughter.

"Ain't that a fact!"

Cole stopped fighting momentarily to look at the duo with an offended face,
"You're treading a fine line there you two!"

"Get out of there!"
Kai yelled up to the kids, who both quickly noticed the snake trying to close its mouth and shake them into its jaws.

"Oooooh no"
Looking down, Y/n could see the throat of The Devourer working, crushing anything that fell in. If they didn't find a way on getting themselves out, then it wouldn't take long until they found themselves becoming another morsel for the beast to consume.

"Y/n how are we gonna get out, we're stuck!"
Lloyd yelled as he started pressing a bunch of buttons along with the girl. Y/n could feel her heart beating in her chest, and with it, she could feel a second heart beating at the same pace as her own. E/c eyes met green, both kids instinctively turning their heads to face one another as they looked down before holding hands.

Y/n grimaced as she felt the mech continue to shake.

"If only something swoop out of the sky an-"

She was interrupted by a piercing roar which echoed through the sky. Startling both her and the Green Ninja, they stared at the source of the noise above them with wide eyes.

I spoke way too soon what the heck!

As though by magic, a large, four-headed, white dragon swooped around the airspace above The Great Devourer before nosediving towards the mech. The dragon grasped the machinery holding Nya and the kids firmly in its claws, drawing the trio out of harm's way just as the beast below them had snapped the lampost, which kept its mouth open, in half. The dragon set the group down safely away from the giant snake before flying off once more, beginning to launch its attacks as the kids stared at it with excited expressions.

"Woah...Is life your only power or do you have the power to make things happen at the right times?"
Lloyd asked his friend as he stared over at her with wide eyes.

Y/n, who was equally as stunned, looked down to her hands, then back at Lloyd with even bigger eyes.
"I don't know! I don't think I do!"

There was another yell, and the two turned their heads in time to see The Devourer striking the dragon with its tail, bringing it down.

"Oh no!"
Y/n and Lloyd yelled at the same time as they ran over to the dragon to check if it was okay after such a brutal hit.

The young girl gasped in awe as they started to approach the white dragon, which was (in her opinion) a lot more magical and pretty up close. Y/n observed the shiny white scales encasing the body, and how each head had colourful markings on it. She assumed that from the elemental powers that each head of the dragon revealed, these were the dragons which belonged to each of the ninjas. Y/n reached up a hand tentatively, placing it on the snout of one head as she stroked the creature, a soft smile on her face as she felt it nuzzle against her hand.
"Thank you for saving me, Lloyd and Nya."
The head of the earth dragon started to purr, and it didn't take long before the other three heads of the dragon started to tiredly move closer to the girl to receive the same affection she was giving to one part of them.

"You took a real bad hit for us didn't you? You're strong though so you can get through this, can't you? Yes you can, yes you can!"
Though it was a weird sight to behold, with the girl being given affection in the form of little licks from each dragon, she didn't quite mind. Truth be told it was like a giant puppy! And Y/n loved animals.

Before she could talk to the dragon, even more, Y/n could hear a familiar voice talking behind her. When I turned around, she froze in ace for a couple of moments to rub her eyes and make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

Garmadon wasn't possibly in front of them, was he?

"You came back!"
Lloyd yelled happily as he ran over to his Father and threw his little arms around him. Y/n laughed at the sight, albeit relieved, albeit delirious from the adrenaline of the situations they've all had to deal with today.

Garmadon acknowledged his son's affections, hugging him in return before he looked over to the ninja.

"Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer."
He told everyone as he looked at them, unphased by the distrust everyone held on their faces as they turned to him.

Jay was the first one quick to show his hesitation as he spoke,
"Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons"

"I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way."
Zane told the others with a shrug before looking back to Garmadon, who repeated his words.

"Give me the weapon...Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch-"

He was cut off by Kai who waved a hand and threw his sword at him with a sigh.
"Quit your yammering and just do it. When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead."
He explained as the others followed suit and gave the Dark Lord their weapons.

"Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back."
Jay piped up cautiously, his eyes narrowing with suspicion as he handed Garmadon his weapons. Cole nodded and put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, these are inportant to us."

Garmadon simply chuckled (in an evil manner, mind you) as he was given all the weapons.
"I'll do my part. You just make sure he stays in one spot."
He laughed for a few moments before running away with them, leaving the ninja confused.

"Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot! How are we supposed to do that?"
Jay yelled hysterically.

Kai looked down over the city as he observed the giant snake, who was slithering itself across the roads. He smirked under his mask as he looked at the others.
"Don't forget, we're ninja."
He said, before looking over to Y/n who was observing The Great Devourer with an intense expression, pressing her fingers under her lip as she furrowed her brows slightly. Kai approached the girl, snapping her out of her thoughts as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Come on Miss Strategist, I feel like you might have the perfect plan for us."
He told her with a grin, as Y/n looked up to him with a little sparkle in her eyes. She smiled widely, looking over to Lloyd who gave her hand an encouraging squeeze before she turned around to face the group.

"Does anyone remember that snake game?"

The plan was explained to the others, all of who agreed on how it would be the safest and most efficient way on keeping The Great Devourer momentarily keep itself still in one place long enough for Garmadon to finally kill the damn thing. The kids both wished the group good luck as they watched them all take their positions. As they all ran to stop the Devourer, Y/n walked back over to the Ultra Dragon and put a hand against the ice dragon's head, exhaling audibly through her mouth.

"Uh...Y/n??? What are you doing??"
Lloyd asked curiously, wondering why the Pink Ninja was with the dragon and not getting to safety.

"It's...still weak from the hit..."
The girl mumbled to him, her e/c eyes narrowing in concern from the dragons' pained whimper.

"I...wanna help them..."
Y/n breathed out, placing both her hands on the ice dragon's head as the creature lowered its head down to gently nudge her head, its eyes closing.

Lloyd yelped as he watched a pale pink aura surround the girl, the pulse of energy around her body causing her hair to shift before the power was seen looping around itself like threads. Looping around her arms and travelling down her hands to the dragon's body and lingering for a few seconds before the connection broke off, the girl in pink stumbled backwards, Lloyd catching her in time.

"I wanna take a long nap...what was that pink thing I did...?"
Y/n mumbled as she stared at her hands.

"I think that was...your powers."
Lloyd gaped as he looked at her then at the dragon.

The two stared with open mouths as the Ultra Dragon shook each of its four heads, before standing up tall on its feet, and roaring as it took off into the sky, shooting toward Zane and Jay who almost landed in the Devourer's mouth before the white dragon caught them in time.

"Woah, it looks like you gave it its strength back, that's so cool!"
Lloyd grinned as he watched the dragons fly by overhead. His smile quickly faltered into a grimace though as he watched his friend practically fall asleep standing up, helping her climb onto his back as he carried Y/n over to a safe spot with him as they watched the final battle with the Great Devourer go down.

Y/n's strategy on getting The Great Devourer to wrap itself around a block worked perfectly. The beast released a horrid shriek as it bit its tail, unable to move forward or backwards after getting itself trapped.

Lloyd pointed to the top of a building, that the Devourer was wrapped around, with one hand, his other arm holding a woozy Y/n closely.
"Look!"
He yelled as the sky became engulfed by dark clouds above where Garmadon was on the roof of a skyscraper.
"Dad!"

Garmadon growled as he looked down upon the snake, red eyes glowing as the clouds around him grew darker by the second, encasing him in a veil of shadows.
"You are the reason evil runs through my blood. You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back!"

"Go get him, Dad..."
Lloyd mumbled with a sad smile, Y/n wrapped her arms around his own, hugging him tightly as they both watched the Dark Lord jump off the building, pointing the weapons towards the Great Devourer's head.

"Vengeance will be mine!"

And as Garmadon collided with the beast, purple energy coursed through the city as Garmadon annihilated the Devourer, its venom and body fluids spreading throughout the city like a tsunami, and covering buildings and people alike, in its digestive fluids.

"He did it."
Jay said in a surprised tone, looking at the others as the chaos came to a halt.

"No, we did it!"
Cole grinned as the two walked over to Jay's parents, the old couple pinching their son's cheek and smiling with pride.

"Ooh, our little Ninja!"
Edna cooed, whilst Cole ran to the Ultra Dragon with an excited smile.

"Hey, there you are, you big lug! It's good to have you back."
He laughed, petting the dragon with delight as Rocky gave him an affectionate nuzzle.

Lloyd and Y/n made their way to the city streets, with the blond-haired boy grasping his friend's hand tightly. Y/n felt his grip tighten even further as he looked both left and right, searching for any trace of his Father who had disappeared with the giant snake.
"I...don't see my Dad..."
He mumbled sadly, looking down as Y/n hugged him.

"I'm sure he should be around here somewhere..."
She tried to assure him, catching the sight of footprints made by the fluids left by the snake.

Zane nodded,
"Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here."

Y/n pointed to the footprints with a blunt expression.
"Well does anyone know Garmadon's foot size? Cause those footprints are someone's."

Zane looked at her unphased.
"He is no longer in a perimeter where we may be able to locate him."

Cole groaned,
"Then our Golden Weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient?"

Kai frowned, crossing his arms as he looked over to Lloyd.
"I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon."

Sighing, Lloyd nodded,
"I know, but that's what I'm afraid of."

The group stayed silent for a while, processing the series of events which had taken over the entire day. Then with a sigh Cole looked up, only to squint in disbelief as he saw a familiar figure in white, standing up and trying to brush out the green gunk in his beard,
"Ah, Sensei Wu!"

Jay started laughing,
"Ha! Would you look at that. He survived!"

Y/n squawked in shock, looking at the others, then back to Wu.
"He's indestructible. What the-"

Wu looked at them all with relief as he scurried over to the group.
"I can't tell you how glad I am to see you."
He passed his pupils to pick up his teapot, pouring himself a cup.
"The Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth."
He said as he drank some tea.
"Ah, much better. And still hot!"
He chuckled as Lloyd and Y/n ran up to him to hug the old man.

"It's good to have you back, uncle. But my father left and he took the Golden Weapons!"
Lloyd told his uncle as he looked up at him sadly.

Wu nodded with a wistful smile,
"Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless."

Jay sighed happily,
"I couldn't have said it any better myself."

Kai nodded,
"Besides, we have what is most important, you two."
He smiled, putting his hands on the kids' heads and ruffling their hair up.

Wu smiled proudly,
"The pupils have become the masters."

Lloyd was quiet for a few moments, expression faltering once more before he looked up.
"Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day? With Y/n?"
He asked, his face showing that of uncertainty for what was foretold to be his future.

Wu nodded his head, maintaining that same small smile.

"One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time."
He stated, looking unusually content with the current situation despite having been tossed around inside the stomach of a giant snake for an entire day.

"Uh, but don't worry. We're gonna teach you everything we know."
Kai assured him, as the others surrounded the young duo.

Jay nodded,
"And make sure you're both prepared for that fight."

Cole stood behind the two and lifted them onto a shoulder,
"Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil"

"And Ninja will always stand up for what is right."
Zane finished with a smile.

Y/n smiled widely as she looked around at everyone, and grabbed Lloyd's hand in both of her own.
"And even if it's scary, I'll be fighting right by your side, we can get stronger together, and we'll always win, no matter what the bad guys try to throw at us!"
She grinned, channelling her positive feelings through to Lloyd, who received them strong and clear, as he smiled and lifted their hands into the air. His heart beating wildly.

"Yeah, you're right! So let's Go, Ninja. Go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
5.3K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
352K 8.4K 89
ษชษดแด‡๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ส™สŸแด‡: แด›แดแด ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› แดส€ แด‡xแด›ส€แด‡แดแด‡ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด‡xแด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดส€ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„ส€ษชส™แด‡แด… ษชษด แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...
209K 5.7K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...