Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run

2.7K 69 19
By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was standing on their hands, Zane was balancing on his feet. Jay and Kai was on his shoulders and Cole on their's. Sensei was on Cole's shoulders and he had his tea set. Lucy was nervously watching.

"Focus." Sensei said as he proceeded to pour some tea. "In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us and to do so together."

They were all trying to keep balance.

"Focus."

"Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." Jay said.

"Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole agreed.

"In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." Sensei said.

Outside, some machinery is heard and a wrecking ball slammed into the wall, making everyone fall and land on the ground.

"What was that?" Cole coughed.

They get up and see a builder and foreman, wearing hardhats, who unexpectedly notice the Ninja.

Dareth came running in from behind beaded doorway. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?" The foreman questioned and turned to the builder. "Let me see that order." The builder handed him the order slip and he looks at it. "Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning." They both leave.

Lloyd helped Lucy stand and they both looked at Dareth, who groaned as he picked up one of his 'trophies', which was bent.

"Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?" Cole asked.

"Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone."

"But, we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now." Jay protested.

"My trophies. Oh, my fakes trophies!" Dareth sobbed.

"Wait a minute. 'Darnagom?' When you rearrange the letters, it spells—"

"'O grandma'?" Jay guessed.

"No! Garmadon!" Kai corrected angrily.

"Right." Jay laughed nervously. "That would make more sense."

"Um, our dad is behind this?" Lloyd asked.

"If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?" Cole asked.

"Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours." Dareth asked Sensei.

"Worry not, Dareth. You're not in this alone. We're all with you."

Nya came in smiling. "Did someone say 50,000—"

Jay gasped. "You didn't happen to win the lottery?"

"No, but I heard about Ninjaball Run!"

"Ninjaball Run?" They all repeated questioningly.

"It's the biggest road race in Ninjago, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow." Nya explained.

"I thank you, little lady fighter, but you're talking about the most dangerous race known to man. Only the most serious of racers even stand a chance." Dareth sighed.

"But didn't you just do a few upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Raider? Maybe we might stand a chance." Kai said.

"And I—we can enter with my Dragon. You did say I needed the practice." Lloyd said, correcting himself at Lucy's short glare.

"So it is agreed. You will all enter this 'Ninjaball Run' to save the dojo." Sensei said.

Nya noticed Dareth's crying. "Are you still crying?"

"Yes. But these are happy tears."

The following morning, there is a big crowd as several racers are waiting in line along with the Ultra Sonic Raider.

"Welcome, everyone, to the 14th annual Ninjaball Run!"

"The Grand Prix where it doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there first." A second announcer said.

"Well, let's take a look at the racers." The first announcer suggested.

"I see the starter's line. We have a few familiar faces."

The Postman jingled his bicycle bell before the Ultra Dragon land next to him, making him fall off his bike. Lucy and Lloyd were sitting on top.

"Watch it, you big oaf!" He shouted at the kids.

"Sorry!" Lucy called down.

Cole noticed that the two kids looked kind of nervous. "You two look nervous. You okay?"

"N-n-nervous?" Lucy stammered

Lloyd chuckled, covering his fear. "Maybe for you guys."

Nya tried to tell the boys something about a lever she recently installed, but the Darkly's boys blared their horn making it so they couldn't hear her.

"Alright, the race is about to start. And officials are saying pit crews must take their places."

"—only under those circumstances and no other." Nya finished.

"We're about to begin!"

"That's my cue. Gotta go! Good luck!" She left to take her seat in the stands.

"Huh? Wait, Nya, we couldn't hear you!"

As Nya left, two more racers appear. It is Soto and his pirate crew in a van and Lou and the Royal Blacksmiths in a modified pick-up truck with a driver. The Royal Blacksmiths were singing in harmony.

"Look, it's my dad. They entered too?" Cole said.

"Too big, too big. Too slow, too slow. We had a lead but let it go."

As the Royal Blacksmiths sing, Jay's parents, Ed and Edna arrive as well, in their jalopy.

"Oh, no." Jay groaned.

"Jay! Jay! Oh. Oh, look, he sees us, Ed."

"I see him, Edna. You don't have to embarrass the boy." Ed laughed.

"Oh, is there anyone we don't have to compete against?" Jay complained.

A portal soon appeared and Kruncha and Nuckal come out of it, in a skull based vehicle, next to Soto's van.

"Wait a minute, it appears some skeletons have crashed the party. Is this against the rules?"

"Rules?!" The first announcer laughed. "There's only one rule in Ninjaball Run, and that is cross the finish line first. Let's take a look at the course. The first gruelling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties out into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous crater way known as Crash Course Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last! The next two legs of the race take us into the winding maze known as the Birchwood Forest, and then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens. Finally, in the fourth and final leg, racers must beat the desert heat in the Badlands, which then takes us back to the finish line here in the heart of Ninjago City!"

"One final word: let's have a good clean race! So good luck to everyone."

On a nearby TV, a red light appears, everyone starts their engines. A yellow light soon appeared.

"On your mark, get set," the light turned green, "Ninjaball GO!"

The Racers all took off except for Lucy and Lloyd.

"Come on, boy!" Lloyd urged and they took off. "Whoa!"

The Ultra Sonic Raider's left traction belt fell off, making it stop.

The two blonde siblings were struggling with the dragon. They were in the back with only the Ninja behind them.

"WISP! FLARE! SHARD! ROCKY!" Lucy screamed as they took the wrong turn. "FREAKING LISTEN TO LLOYD!"

Apparently, the girl was either loud enough, stern enough, or the dragons liked her, because they listened and straightened out.

"Whoa! Thanks Lucy. Thanks guys." Lloyd said

They kept up with the other Racers and cleared the City.

"Pull up!" Lucy yelped and Lloyd did as she said. They barely avoided a... Lucy wasn't sure what it was but it was headed towards them and they barely dodged it.

"What was that?!" Lloyd questioned.

"No idea. Look! We're getting close to Crash Course Canyon!" She pointed in the distance where they could see the canyon.

They saw the Ninja pass below them.

"Can you guys do faster?" Lloyd asked the dragons and they did go a lot faster.

"Wait, is that Dad?" Lucy's eyes widened as she saw the Bounty.

"It is! And he's about to use the cannons on the Ninja!" Lloyd exclaimed. "Hold on!" He urged the Dragon to go faster. Lucy held on.

They slammed into the ship. The Serpentine and Garmadon are knocked back by the crash as the cannon fires, but misses the Ultra Sonic Raider as it passes through the explosion smoke and the kids passed the Bounty.

They didn't get their balance after hitting the ship and they slipped.

Lucy yelped and held onto Lloyd as they hung from the reins in front of the Ultra Sonic Raider.

"You saved us!" Cole grinned.

"We did! Hey, what do you say we work together?" Lloyd asked.

"Yeah, I say let's show 'em what we Ninja are all about." Jay agreed.

"Ninja, go!" They cheered.

The Dragon swung Lloyd and Lucy back on their back and they continued on.

The race went smoothly up until they re-caught up with the rest of the Racers in the Birchwood Forest.

They passed by a crashed truck which the Royal Blacksmith's were riding.

Cole was disappointed that his Dad was out of the race "Aw man."

"We'll never get through those trees to catch up." Kai said.

"We'll find a shortcut. Up, boy!" The Ultra Dragon flew up. "Whoa! You actually went up." Lucy looked over and so did Lloyd. They both saw another path and headed down to the Ninja.

"Follow us!" Lucy called and they turned turn right and headed down the path.

"Whoo-hoo!" Lloyd whooped.

"Wow, he's getting the hang of it."
Jay commented.

"And it looks like we've made up the lost time." Cole grinned.

Lucy looked around, searching for shortcuts or anything.

"Gah! Look out!" She screamed a moment too late. A claw wrapped around the Ultra Dragon's leg and they spun around a bit before crashing into the snow.

"Ow." They climbed out of the snow.

"Are you ok?" Lloyd asked his sister.

"Yeah, you?"

He nodded and they went up to the injured Ultra Dragon.

"Are you okay there, fella?" The Dragon nodded one of its heads. They looked back to the race.

"At least we got them back in the race." Lucy said.

At the Glacier Barrens, two men throw snowballs at each other before the racers soon appeared, making them move out of the way.

Kai looked on the monitor to see the remaining racers behind the Ultra Sonic Raider. "Finally. Nothing can stop us now."

The engines soon started losing flames it started beeping.

Zane checked the fuel tank. "Oh no, we've used up all of our fuel. We're not gonna make it to the finish line!"

"Oh, I don't want to say it, guys, but I think our goose is cooked." Jay said.

They hear honking and see it is Ed and Edna in their vehicle.

"You guys look like you could use a hand there. We heard on the radio that you're all trying to save Dareth's dojo." Ed said.

"Oh, yeah, we're so proud of you, son." Edna agreed.

"Oh, thanks, mom, but we're out of gas." Jay sighed.

"Ooh, then take ours." Edna suggested.

"Huh? But how? If we stop, we'll lose the lead."

Ed got out a fuel hose. "Well, then we'll just have to do this the hard way, son." Ed proceeded to get out as Edna takes the wheel, he moved to the filler cap, opened it, inserted the hose and held out the other end. "Take this end, son."

Jay got out and moved up to the back of the Ultra Sonic Raider, briefly looking down.

Jay tried to balance. "Keep it steady." He told his friends. He went up to the filler cap and opened it.

"Here you go, son."

Jay grabbed the hose end and inserted it into the filler cap. "Ready, dad."

Ed pulled a lever down, starting to transfer his fuel to the Ultra Sonic Radar.

"We've got company, boys." Cole said as Serpentine got closer to them.

"Ninja, go!" Jay used Spinjitzu: knocking them off. "Need some help, guys." He called.

Zane and Cole are on top. "We've got your back. Ninja, go!" He did Spinjitzu and knocked a Constrictai off.

Cole noticed a Fangpyre near the fuel hose. "Ninja, go!" He used Spinjitzu, knocking it off.

A Hypnobrai landed on the jalopy.

"Ninja, go!" Jay used Spinjitzu again to knock it off.

A Hypnobrai went in front of Zane. "Look into my eyes, Ninja." He used his hypnotic powers, but Zane turned his head around in a 180. "Oh, that is so gross."

Cole and Jay make snowballs. "Hey, down here!" Cole called. They throw them at the Hypnobrai, blinding him.

"Now, Zane!" Jay shouted.

Zane turned his head back around. "Ninja, go!" He sent the Hypnobrai flying.

The Hypnobrai fell along to Ed's vehicle, he grabbed hold of the wheel and turned it. This caused the vehicle to spin out of control and crash into the Ultra Sonic Raider.

This caused a huge pile-up.

The Ultra Sonic Raider stopped as Jay looked at the massive pile up in front of him and Cole and Zane are about to get back in.

"Wait! Stop!" He ran up to his parents as they get out of their wrecked vehicle. "Oh, thank goodness you're okay."

"Oh, we're fine, son." Ed assured. "Just wish I could say the same for the old jalopy."

"Yeah. Shame she didn't get to the finish line."

Jay saw a loose headlamp and took it. "I'll make sure a part of it will."

He got back to the Ultra Sonic Raider as the engines started and he placed it in the middle

"Let's go. We've got a dojo to save." Jay said and the Raider took off

As the Raider neared Ninjago City, the only racers left were the Ninja and Garmadon.

"Looks like it's just us and Garmadon." Cole said.

"This time let's make sure the good guys don't finish last." Kai moved a gear forward.

They passed the Bounty and a moment later, a huge crack appeared in their path.

"Huh?" Kai immediately stopped the Ultra Sonic Raider before it went into the hole and the Bounty passed them.

"Oh, that's totally cheating!" Jay exclaimed.

"Guys, it's impossible to cross that divide." Zane realized.

Kai straightened the Ultra Sonic Raider.

"Oh, we're not gonna win now!" Jay said.

"Wait a minute. This ain't over." Kai said. He backed it up and gripped the lever that Nya told them about. "Everybody, hang on!" He accelerated to the hole.

"Uh, you do know we're heading straight for that cliff, right? You're sure that's a good idea?" Jay asked.

"I haven't had time to think it through. Oh, what was it that Sensei said? You gotta have trust." Kai said, confident in his sister's abilities and choices.

"Yeah, in each other, not in miracles!"

"Oh, Nya, don't fail us now." Kai said. They were about to reach the divide. "Alright, NOW!" And he pulled the lever.

The Ultra Sonic Raider turned into a jet, abandoning the bottom part as Jay, Zane and Cole use Spinjitzu to reach Kai.

"Ninja, go!" The first trio cried and they held onto the new jet that Kai was in.

The jet made it past the hole, catching up to the Black Bounty as they reached the city.

They were neck and neck. The added headlamp rattled as they got even closer to the finish line.

"It looks like it's going to be a photo finish!"

The Black Bounty and Ultra Sonic Raider pass the finish line. The jet landed on the ground and as the Ninja get off, the crowd come up to them as the Black Bounty also lands.

"Ninja! Ninja!" They lift them onto their shoulders. "Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!"

Garmadon got off the Bounty. "I won. I won! Clearly I passed the finish line first!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!" Everyone looked at the screen to see the overall winner. The headlamp of the jalopy on the Ultra Sonic Raider jet had crossed the finish line first. "The Ninja! The Ninja have won!"

The crowd cheered as Jay removed the headlamp. "Yeah! I knew it would bring us luck!"

"No!" Garmadon exclaimed. "That's not fair! That wasn't even part of the vehicle in the first place! It's not even street legal! My ship was—"

"Your ship?" Lucy questioned.

Garmadon looked  up to see his son and daughter with the Ultra Dragon on the deck of the Black Bounty.

"I believe this belongs to us." Lloyd said.

"No! No! No!" He yelled. Lucy and Lloyd high-fived as sirens neared.

An Officer came up to him. "Alright, Garmadon, you're coming with us."

A bus driven by Serpentine soon showed up, blocking the officers' way as Skales opens the door.

"Look who needs who now."

Garmadon quickly got on before the bus drove off.

"Somehow, Sensei, I don't think that will be the last we're gonna see of him." Kai said.

Dareth looked at the trophy, full of money. "We did it! We did it! Ooh-hoo! We saved the dojo! Oh, look what I can do. CANNONBALL!" He jumped into the trophy, and some money fell out and everyone laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 588 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
3.4K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
2.6K 94 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...