Montreal High School

shihossi tarafından

#1 Be Yourself Series Montreal High School: A School for Tough Students Revised: March 2021 - April 2021 Daha Fazla

Front Page
Foreword
MHS: One
MHS: Two
MHS: Three
MHS: Four
MHS: Five
MHS: Six
MHS: Seven
MHS: Eight
MHS: Nine
MHS: Ten
MHS: Eleven
MHS: Twelve
MHS: Thirteen
MHS: Fourteen
MHS: Fifteen
MHS: Sixteen
MHS: Seventeen
MHS: Eighteen
MHS: Nineteen
MHS: Twenty
MHS: Twenty-One
MHS: Twenty-Two
MHS: Twenty-Three
MHS: Twenty-Four
MHS: Twenty-Five
MHS: Twenty-Six
MHS: Twenty-Seven
MHS: Twenty-Eight
MHS: Thirty
MHS: Thirty-One
MHS: Thirty-Two (End)
Clothes
End Page
Author's Note
Announcement

MHS: Twenty-Nine

126 5 0
shihossi tarafından

Skie's POV

I was so worried while waiting for the doctor's to come out, I know that Heaven's condition was critical, but I couldn't help but to be anxious. Many what if's came out of my head that sitting would make me uncomfortable. I was leaning in the hospital walls, a little bit far from the ER, where Heaven was taken and I just kept on watching her friends comfort each other.

"Bro" nagulat ako sa kumalabit sa akin. I looked at him at napagtanto kong si Marcus pala. I looked at him blankly masking all the emotions I felt. Being cold and blank was so natural for other's and now, I really need it the most.

Having mixed emotions are so dangerous, that even a single emotion can lead me to death. Mafia Bosses are known as tough and cold, and me being as a Heir, need to practice that. Heaven here in the hospital was so difficult for me, I need to calm myself just to make sure that I could maintain my blank face and dangerous aura, but Marcus near me would make any changes. 

Sighing he looked at me helpless "Just cry, Skie. Not all the time you need to keep it all alone. I understand your reason but, would you still keep it, even if Heaven was on a life and death situation? Man, you need to show it, show that you are worried, that you are furious, that you are loving her. Look at those girls, Dana and Rizelle were tough reapers yet they let them see their vulnerability. Why? They love Heaven. You, you can show it. Don't worry about the threats, Sir John and Sir Peter closed the hospital, nurses here are working at the Mafia, the outside were surrounded with Yeoman's and trustworthy reapers. So, at least, give yourself a chance to be vulnerable. Your not a stone, Your a human, you can show weakness"

His words triggered me but thankfully, I'm good at masking. Gathering all my strength I answered his statement.

"I need to be tough, girls are vulnerable, that's a fact. But me, I can't show any, I need to be tough. Being naturally cold and blank was really hard, and if I let my emotions take me, I'll go insane. I could release my mask if I was alone, or if any of my family was with me, or if Heaven was with me. At least I know, that there's no business that would bother me. So Marcus, leave me. May oras para sa mga luha, at sa ngayon hindi pa ito ang oras." then I flashed my serious yet deadly look expression

Marcus sighed in defeat and tapped my shoulders twice saying goodbye. He went back and watched over the crying girls. Not so long, I sensed that the doctors were ready to go out, so I used my speed to be the first to talk with the doctors. Hindi naman ako mali, at nagbukas ang pintuan saktong pagdating ko, me and the doctor's eyes met so, I initiate the talk.

"How's. my. girl?" I bluntly asked. Mukhang lahat sila nagulat maski sila Marcus, yes, my gang knew that I love Heaven, but they still don't know that I was committed with her already. Getting impatient I asked again but I made sure I emphasize each word "How's. My. Girl?"

Gritting my teeth I forced myself not to hurt this doctor in front of me. When she sighed, it made me a little bit calm "She's unconscious but we manage to treat the wounds. Aside from that we need blood donation. Her type was, type O so we need type O too"

I became pale, I wasn't a type O or negative type O. I am a positive AB and I wasn't compatible to give her. I was about to loose chance when I saw Penelope wiping her tears. 

"Doctor, I'm a positive O blood. I'll give as many blood she needs." determinadong sabi ni Penelope, she was so brave. 

"Do you have any blood sickness?" the doctor ask

"I don't. Even tattoos, I don't have. I am a blood donor, so I'm already used to it" saad ni Penelope, agad na sumang-ayon ang doctor at binilin sya

"Will call you later, please don't consume energy and eat"

Umalis na agad ang doctor kaya nakahinga akong maluwag. Tumingin ako kay Penelope na pinapakalma ang sarili. I remain blank face as I spoke.

"Penelope....." tas tumingin sya sa akin "Thank You...Thank You for saving Heaven on life and death situation." 

Tas umalis ako, all of them were stunned with my actions but I was sincere. I went out of the hospital and ride my motorcycle. I have someone to pay for, and I'm really furious right now.

---

Dumating ako sa organisasyon at wala na ang mga pulis, but the Mafia was still there. Police's were aware of the Mafia. At alam kong pinaalis sila ng Mafia, the dead bodies were eliminated, at nasisiguro kong mga pulis ang gumawa non. I went near the Family car of Blackwell Mafia, ng makalapit ako I saw Dad and Sir Peter conversing. When they felt my presence they looked at me.

"What are you doing here, Skie? How's my daughter?" even if he hides his emotions I know he was dead worried about Heaven. Before answering his question, I heaved a sigh.

"She was unconscious but stable now. The doctor's needs blood donation but don't you worry, Penelope, one of her friends, the daughter of a soldier donated for her."

Relief was written on his face, but turn to blank after seconds. That's how Mafia Bosses do, they can't risk showing emotions, enemies will used them towards him or her.

"So? What do you want, that you went back here?" I turned cold and dead serious, I was radiating a killing aura. It was enough. When I brought her at the hospital, I accidentally saw a large wound, and I asses it that it was a final blow. I just waited for the doctor to tell her condition, now I know, I need to release my fury and frustrations to that perpetrator.

"Heaven has a large wound, from her chest and slants to her right side. Now, I need to avenge her. And I know who did that" saad ko, 

Sir Peter's face turned grim and he was radiating the same killing aura of mine but the difference was, his was scarier than mine. 

"How dare he scathe my daughter?" it looks like Sir Peter knows who did that.

Tumingin sya sa akin, and I of course flinched.

"WHO DID THAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!" nangigigil nyang saad.

"The traitor.." mahina kung sabi ngunit sapat na para marinig nya.

"That asshole..."

We went to the dungeon and not so far, we saw the hiding traitor. He wasn't that young and that old. Heaven doesn't know him because he wasn't introduce to her. I looked at the Vincent Elmero. He wasn't really Vincent Elmero, he was just a phony. The real Vincent Elmero was Taylor's father, he was a business man and he always wear black suits.

But, Taylor didn't know that he's dad was killed. This phony killed the real one.

Me, Dad and Sir Peter was only here. The Mafia was preparing for the explosion that was planned, to destroy this building. They also made sure if every staff was really dead or was caught by the police. We looked at the man who was wincing and suffering in pain. That was Rizelle's shot.

When he looked at us, he still instilled a smirking face. I was dying to crushed that face, loosing my temper I tried to assault him but dad manage to stopped me.

"Don't. Wait for the right time" dad said. He was really firm and stern. He was so cold and it can instill you fear.

"Ohh, so you have plans how to eliminate me? Why? Did you like the scar I made on you lovely daughter's body?" he said. And I didn't like the tone.

For the second attempt, I was still stopped my dad. And it irritates me, I want to kill him, how dare he say those words to my girl?

"Shut up. Don't even mess with the Blackwell Mafia Heiress, you jerk!" I spatted, and I said it with venom 

"Ah, ah, ah.....She's your girl, isn't she? My, my, do you really love her? Why can't you say it straight, that you want her alone? And because of your possessiveness you can't take someone like me, who can see her through?" he said it teasingly

My blood boiled with extremity and for the third time I assaulted him. How dare him judge my love to Heaven? He doesn't know anything. I wrapped my hands on his neck choking him to death. 

"Shut up" I said stern and firm, but he didn't budge, he smirked evily

"She has a slender body, her milky white skin was so soft that I could sniff her to death. Her scent was so good. Oh and I was tempted to kiss her kissable lips. I also got time to touch her body when she was unconscious and it felt so delicious" 

That was my last string, how dare him take advantage on my girl when she was helpless? My grip on his neck tighten and I could see how he grasp for air. I felt that the beast inside me was dying to get out from its cage.

"How. dare. you. touch. my. girl. when. she. was. hopeless?" 

Huli na ng maalala ko ang ginawa ko. He was dead, he died on my hands, he was the first person I sentenced death using my bare hands. 

Panting I looked at the body who laid dead on the floor.

"What have you done, Skie?" dad asked

Ooppsss did I get too far?
---
Revised: April 02 2021

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146K 3K 41
People always say, never be attracted with the angelic face. They were demons. Every year, in every school, there's always a repeater and a transfere...
2.8M 73.3K 47
Eerrah Ferrer loves causing trouble to the extent, sending students to Hospital does not bother anymore in order to get another expulsion from her cu...
3.4K 1.2K 30
Chase. It's not an order, it's a name. A name of a girl who's completely lost. There's something missing in her. She doesn't know that yet. Will she...
312K 5.8K 53
Ang pinakamasayang parte ay ang paghahabol. Chasing him is like breathing oxygen. Chasing him is like riding a bicycle. Chasing him is like still wan...