Pull Me Closer | Jikook |

By newmoon2020

"You belong to me Jimin, feed that in your head " - Jungkook Where Jimin tries hard to stay away from Jungkoo... More

chapter 1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣
Chapter 5️⃣
Chapter 6️⃣
Chapter 7️⃣
Chapter 8️⃣
Chapter 9️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣
New Book 🌷
Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣
Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣
Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣
Fun Facts
New Book 🌷

Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣

12.7K 703 147
By newmoon2020

Days passed, then it turned into weeks. It's already three weeks passed without Jimin contacting Jungkook. Jimin stayed with his parents, went to school, spent more time with his friends and family. But he never made any attempt to contact his husband. He was recovering slowly, and forgetting all those memories that hurts him.

The first few days went horribly, he couldn't concentrate on anything. His thoughts wandered around all those things Lisa and Jungkook said. He had nightmares, in the middle of the night he woke up from sleep. Forced himself to sleep again. But the nightmares came again, he suffered.

His parents continuously asked him about Jungkook, they asked if there was any problem between them. but he managed it by saying he wanted to concentrate on exams and he also want to spend time with them. He somehow convinced them from asking more.

He only disclosed everything to Tae and Hanbin, and they supported him on his decision to take a break from Jungkook and everything. Hanbin tried hard to keep Jimin happy, and he somehow succeeded in that too. Jimin was getting better day by day. Going to school was a relief for Jimin. and he focused more on dance, which helped him more to forget about his problems.

In the first week, Jungkook called and texted him continuously. But all the call went unanswered. Jimin didn't wanted to talk to his husband yet. Jungkook apologised everytime he messaged. But he didn't get any response. As days passed, the number of messages decreased. Still Jimin ignored it all.

Of course Jimin missed Jungkook, but he wasn't ready to restart a life with him. Whenever the older called Jimin urged to attend the call, but he forced himself to be cold. Eventhough he didn't talk to Jungkook, each day he heard about him. Sometimes his parents asked him about his husband, or hoesok asked. Once Tae unintentionally told him that Jungkook went abroad for a business meet. Jimin pretended like it didn't affect him, but whenever he heard Jungkook's name, his heart ached.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook's situation was worse. After Jimin left, he barely talked to anyone. Whenever his phone rang he hoped it would be Jimin. He called him everyday, he messaged him regularly. But it was all one sided. Many times he decided to go and bring the younger back, even if he have to use force. But later he dropped all those thoughts, he had already made mistake by forcing Jimin. He can't do it again and mess up everything. Then he decided to wait. If his love is true, Jimin will come back to him sooner or later, he thought.

But without seeing the boy, Jungkook was exhausted. Jimin was like an oxygen to him. Not seeing for these many days was nothing but torture.
Few times he secretly watched the boy , outside of the school. Sometimes he asked Taehyung to send Jimin's photo, when Tae was with Jimin. He looked at those candid photos with smile. It was the only thing kept him alive. He was somewhat obsessed with Jimin, deeply. Now there is no going back.

Nothing reduced the pain, the emptiness. Missing would be an understatement. He tried hard to cope up with everything, but whenever he came to home each thing reminded him of the younger. He hugged Jimin's pillow to sleep, to at least feel his smell so that he can calm down, and it helped too.

After one week he tried to focus more on company matters. Travelled for company meetings, met new people, busied himself. But at the end of the day it all came back to a certain boy, again the same pain.

Jungkook was madly in love with Jimin. He controlled himself from making any mistakes like before, he was sure that if he do something again he will lose the boy forever.

🌸🌸🌸

" It's almost end of your semester, but you all behaves like kids. Be serious students, if you don't work hard now you will suffer a lot later. Your performance in the last exams were very poor. Your marks are poor, just look at other section's marks. You guys are the worst, seriously" Mrs Lee shouted at the whole class. Some students were laughing secretly, which obviously included Jimin and Hanbin. Some students in the class sat silently with fear, worried for their future.

" You are not kids anymore, grow up for God's sake. I have already informed your parents for a meeting. I have to talk to them individually. Some of them agreed to come today rest of them will be here by tomorrow. so whenever I call your names, you should come to the staff room, understood?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Yes ma'am " the students said together. Everyone's face fell down hearing this announcement.

" Woo.. that's unfair.. why she called our parents, my dad will kill me if he see my marks.. I have failed in two subjects.. God what I'm gonna do now..." Hanbin sighed dramatically. Jimin laughed seeing his overdramatic friend.

" What?? You are not afraid? Don't forget your marks are not that good eventhough you have passed. " Hanbin said looking at Jimin, who was sitting relaxed.

" My mom is super cool you know, she never scold me for low marks because she knows that I'll pass anyway. " Jimin shrugged.

"You are lucky" Hanbin said with a sad face.

Suddenly the teacher came and called a student saying that her parent has come. Everyone became restless in the class. Most of them were scared.

Throughout the day many parents came, and one of them was Hanbin's father. He scolded Hanbin after hearing about his marks. When he reached the class after the 'interogation' he collapsed on his seat. Jimin teased him making the latter frown.

" Dad said no more hangouts till exam.. what I'm gonna do sitting at home.. study?? Mrs Lee was so mean , I have to say. She was just making my dad more angry. She told him that I won't be able to attend college if I'm like this. What the hell.." he complained.

"That's why I'm telling you to study.." Jimin said mocking him.

"Oh really?? You passed luckily, don't forget that.. you are in the same level as me " Hanbin said smirking.

Before Jimin could reply, his name was called telling his parent has come.

🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook

Jimin wasn't expecting this.. he wasn't mentally prepared to meet him, this unexpected meeting made Jimin nervous all of a sudden. He definitely wanted to see the older, but not like this.

He stood at the door watching his handsome husband sitting in front of Mrs Lee, admiring his beauty. Jungkook looked bit weak and it made Jimin worried. He was sure that Jungkook wasn't eating or sleeping well. His body reflected it. He can't do anything but worry.

" Why are you standing there, come here Jeon Jimin " Mrs Lee said as she noticed the hesitant boy standing at the door.

Jungkook wanted to turn and look immediately, but he controlled himself. He didn't want to show that he was desperate, which he actually was. Jimin slowly made his way towards them, and stood behind Jungkook.

" Take your seat Jimin.. " she ordered, then smiled to the older, and he took the seat beside Jungkook.

" So you are Jeon Jungkook, you look very young. How old are you? " she asked, that smile never left her lips.

" I'm 23 Ma'am " Jungkook said with respect.

Jimin felt nostalgic, hearing the older's voice was nothing but a memory now. It has been almost one month he didn't hear that romantic yet dominating voice. He missed it.

"Oh please, just call me Jihu, you don't have to be formal" she said . Jimin noticed it but let it go. She is 30 years old married woman, she won't flirt with Jungkook, he thought. But he can't blame her though, his husband was looking damn hot in that black suit. He couldn't stop looking at him.

" You are Jimin's brother right? Why didn't your parents came ? I thought the number I called you was belonged to your parent. " She asked confused, her full attention was on Jungkook. She was eyeing him from head to toe. Which obviously made Jimin frown. He wasn't enjoying how his teacher is showing way too much interest in his husband.

" No Mrs Lee, he is not my brother.. he is my.. husband " Jimin said before Jungkook could say anything. Like a warning for the teacher that it's his territory. And obviously the older felt happy that Jimin still consider him as his husband.

" Husband??!!...oh I didn't know that you are married Jimin.. " she exclaimed it soon turned into a disappointment.

"You look to too young to get married Mr Jeon " she said laughing looking at Jungkook. and Jungkook responded with a giggle.

"Excuse me Mrs Lee, Don't you think it's me younger here" Jimin asked annoyingly. Clearly she was flirting with Jungkook and Jimin hated it.

"Yeah yeah.. I was talking about you both " she managed to smile at Jimin too.

" Your husband is too handsome.. so that's why you don't focus on studies I guess " she laughed but Jimin responded with nothing but a blank face. Whereas Jungkook was sitting calmly. He did enjoyed whatever happened.

🌸🌸🌸

After like almost 30 minutes Jungkook and Jimin came out of Mrs Lee's room. It was nearly 4 in the evening. She told Jungkook to take care of his husband's studies more. She complained about Jimin that, he is more into dancing than studies, he has attendance shortage, always talks in class with his friend, etc.. she literally dragged the meeting unnecessarily, Jimin thought. But
Jungkook listened to her carefully, and promised her that he'll take more care to Jimin's studies.

When they reached out, both stood in the corridor silently. Both didn't say a word, just stood there uncomfortably. The atmosphere was not the best for them.

Jungkook wanted to ask many things but he couldn't say a word. Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang, and Jimin mentally thanked whoever called.

"Uhh... I think I have to go, I have a meeting to attend, I rescheduled it to come here " Jungkook said as he put his phone back in his coat's inner pocket.

"You shouldn't have come " just to make me jealous Jimin mumbled, but didn't said the last part loudly. He was clearly jealous a few moments ago.

It made Jungkook sad, he thought that Jimin didn't wanted to see him, so that's why he said it.

"Sorry.. when she called suddenly and told that it's urgent, I was worried " he said

Jimin felt bad, he wasn't complaining but again he didn't cleared the misunderstanding.
Jimin just nodded looking down.

"Do you... Do you want me to drop you ?" He asked with a little hope. But for Jimin it sounded very distant, and formal. It wasn't his Jungkook, he didn't feel that fondness.

" No.. thank you.. I have dance practice" he said in a low voice making the older sad.

"Oh.. " Jungkook said and turned to walk. Mentally he cursed himself for losing a good chance like this, a chance to be with Jimin.

" S-sleep more.. you look.. tired" Jimin said and this made Jungkook to stop walking. Surely Jungkook wasn't sleeping ,his bags under the eyes proves that. He turned to look back at the younger.

Jungkook smiled in response, a weak smile. That smile contained many emotions, happy, that Jimin still cared for him.. sad, because it still felt distant.. hope, he still hoped for Jimin's love..

"You too.. " Jungkook said looking into Jimin's eyes, deeply. The younger looked back at him. At that moment all he wanted was run into Jungkook's arms, hug him tightly and kiss him. They both wanted it. But..... 💔

🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys, share your thoughts about this chapter.. 😉

Happy chapters are on it's way 😍

Thank you for reading, I love you all 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...
86.5K 4.4K 23
The Story starts where Jimin fell in love with The idol Jungkook. He knew he can't be with Jungkook as millions of fans are in the queue to love Jung...
8.2K 392 4
❝𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇❞ ━𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 a girl with chaos magic that steers the Jujutsu world into fear of...
103K 6.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a sweetheart with bad luck. Jungkook is Jimin's opposite dealing with a serious amount of trust issues. When a series of event...