Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer

4K 109 65
By MoonPhoenix23

⬆️ Read the pic ⬆️ it's funny 😂

"Run!" Kai shouted.

Lloyd had already grabbed his sister's hand and was running toward the Bounty.

"Fire up the engines." Nya ordered the kids. "I said fire up the engines!"

"There's no wind. And we only have reserved fuel." Lloyd informed her.

"Use it." The older girl said and the rest of the team make it to the Destiny's Bounty.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR." Jay panicked.

"Working on it. Blasters on full." Said Nya and just as the Great Devourer tried to take a bite out of the ship they blasted off.

"WHOO-HOO! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID SNAKE!" Kai cheered.

"Uh, I think it heard you." Jay said as the snake sped up.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us." Kai said.

"We're going as fast as we can. I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon." Nya said.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Zane informed her.

Nya snapped. "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!"

"IT'S COMING FOR ANOTHER ATTACK! PORT SIDE." Cole shouted.

"We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon." Lucy exclaimed.

"Throw everything overboard." Nya ordered.

"WHAT!?"

"We need to lose some weight!"

"Port side!" Lucy called.

The Ninja begin throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all and grow exponentially.

"Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay asked.

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets! DON'T THROW ANYTHING ELSE OVERBOARD!" Cole shouted but last second Kai threw Sensei's tea set off.

"Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!" Nya said.

"Ah, we lost him." Cole sighed. Just after he said that, the Devourer came from the side and bit off an engine.

"Abandon ship!" Nya shouted.

They all jumped off Destiny's Bounty, the boys all made their vehicles from their Golden Weapons and Nya took the two kids on her Samurai X suit.

They landed and turned to see the Devourer devour their home.

"NO!"

And the overgrown snake slithered away.

"Unh, it's gone." Cole panted.

"Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty." Kai panted.

"There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." Zane said.

"Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight, but they're perfect." Jay rambled erratically.

"And what? Just give up?" Cole demanded.

"You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" Jay exploded.

"Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?" Kai demanded.

"But he's not here anymore." Lloyd said.

"But his teachings live on." Kai said. "Sensei once told me it's not the size of a Ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the Ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A Ninja never admits defeat. A Ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now."

"But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome Dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about out Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped." Jay chuckled as he slunk to the ground.

"Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big—"

"—or an idea that's even bigger!" Kai cut Cole off. "Ha! Jay, you're a genius! You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Probably not, but go ahead."

"There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way." Kai began to run.

"Wha—Where are we going?" Jay asked and Kai turned around.

"We're going to destroy that snake once and for all."

The Ninja made it to Ed & Edna's Scrap 'N' Junk.

"Good idea, Kai. If the Devourer likes to consume, this place is a full-on buffet." Cole remarked.

Jay sighed. "Looks like my parents are gone."

"Good, better for us." Kai laid out a blueprint.

"It's so awesome." Jay gasped.

"Zane, you still have a recording of the Sacred Flute in your memory bank?" Kai asked.

"It might've been destroyed earlier, but I have its exact tone recorded and ready for playback." Zane played the flute recording.

"Good. And there should be enough spare parts around here to build this whopper. But we're gonna need to create our biggest Tornado of Creation yet. This is gonna be dangerous and we can't have anyone around." Kai said.

As if on cue, the Postman enters the Junkyard, whistling a tune.

"Ugh. What's he doing here?" Cole complained and he and Kai run up to him.

"Aah! You Ninja are always sneaking around, giving people heart attacks. You're too quiet."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. But you need to get out of here, now." Kai said.

"Uh, well, now, I too have a job to do, and that's delivering the mail, which I plan to do." He pulled out the Walkers' mail which Jay took.

"Look, dude, my parents aren't even here. You really should be on your way.

"Them, too? Uh, let me guess, are they at the 'Take Back Ninjago' rally too?"

"Uh, 'Take Back Ninjago' rally?" Jay questioned.

"What, you guys haven't heard? Everyone's getting together for a rally in the city. You know, to raise awareness about all the Serpentine problems that have been surfacing lately."

"Whoa, would you look at that. You guys are inspirational." Lloyd laughed.

"Wait a minute, you know what? You guys are right. Wherever you guys are, trouble is always around the corner." As he spoke, the Ninja notice the Devourer approaching and get into battle stances. "I think I'll be leaving now 'cause whatever you guys are up to, I want no part of it." He looked behind him to see the Devourer. "Aah! S-s-snake!"

"Hey!" Kai shouted, getting it's attention. "It's now or never, guys! Ninja, go! Fire!"

"Earth!"

"Lightning!"

"Ice!" Nya ushered the two kids to the side as the four teen boys used the Tornado of Creation.

Once it was gone, in it's place was a freaking awesome tank. The Super Sonic Raider.

"Zane, now!" Kai shouted.

Zane played the recording, but the Devourer dodged it.

"Zane, what was that?! This isn't target practice. You're supposed to hit him, not give him a haircut." Cole shouted.

"May I remind you we just magically whipped up this heap of junk?"

"Well, I hope one of us created a reverse feature because... reverse!" Kai yelped.

"How's this for reverse?" Jay quipped and they backed out of the way of the Devourer's attack.

"I need your help holding him in place." Zane said.

"How's this?" Jay used a grapple hook and caught the snake. "Got him!"

"Before it gets away! Now, Zane. now! Take the shot!"

"Charm your way out of this!"

The recording shot towards the Devourer and it was in obvious pain.

"It's working!"

"It's got a weak spot." Kai realized. He pointed to a small, glowing green spot at the base of its head.

"What?"

Kai raised his voice. "On its forehead. It's got a—" The Devourer struck  Zane's cockpit from behind with its tail.

"ZANE!" The Devourer slithered away and they all ran to the tank.

"Is everybody okay?" Cole asked.

"Where's Zane?" Lucy asked.

"Right here." Zane emerged from the damaged cockpit now missing the left side of his hace, revealing the robotics underneath. "That was close."

"Too close." Kai panted.

"Perfect. Now that was a total failure." Jay huffed.

"Not total. Did you guys notice on his forehead? It has a weak spot."

"Oh, great. Let me make a note of that. Giant snake has wee, itty-bitty weak spot THAT'LL BE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AT BECAUSE THE THING IS TOO RIDICULOUSLY HUGE TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!" Jay screamed.

"Are you done?" Nya asked annoyed.

Jay took a breath before answering. "Yes."

"Because things just got worse. Look." Cole pointed in the direction the Great Devourer was headed.

"It's heading toward Ninjago City." Zane realized.

"That's where my parents are." Jay said.

"So is everybody else."

"If it consumes the biggest city in all of Ninjago, there will be no stopping it." Kai said.

"Then let's make sure it doesn't." Lucy said.

"Mom? Dad? Leave my parents alone! Lightning!" Jay shouted and shot a tendril of lightning at the Great Devourer who was previously looming over Ed and Edna.

"Fire!" Kai shouted, shooting a beam of fire at the overgrown snake.

"Mind if I borrow this?" Cole asked a Reporter but didn't wait for an answer as he threw their van at the Devourer.

"Go, Ninja, go!" The Reporter shouted.

"Ice!" Zane shouted. It froze part of the snake but a simple move shattered the ice.

"Uh, I think we only made it mad." Jay said.

They continued their fight but soon were overwhelmed.

The Ninja were scattered on the ground as the Devourer lunged at them; the Samurai Mech stopped it by holding its mouth open with a lightpost.

"Samurai to the rescue. Again!" Jay laughed.

"Its breath smells worse than Cole's chili." Lucy complained.

"Get out of there, sis!" Kai shouted, ignoring Cole's offended cry.

"I can't! I'm stuck!" Nya screamed.

A huge four headed dragon swooped him, attacked the beast, and rescued Nya, Lloyd, and Lucy.

"Rocky! Our Dragons are back." Cole whooped.

"It appears Dragons go through a metamorphosis when they reach adulthood. They too have found their True Potential." Zane said.

"Ha! They couldn't have come at a better time. Go get them, Rocky! Go!"

Shard's head blasted the Devourer with Ice breath.

"Ice!" Zane shouted.

Flame's head used fire breath on it.

"Fire!" Kai cheered.

Wisp's head shocked it.

"Lightning!" Jay cried.

Then the dragons slammed into the Great Devourer with unbelievable strength.

"Earth!" Cole shouted. "Can Dragons get any cooler? Seriously."

"Yes! It's running away." Kai said, only to be corrected a moment later. The Devourer hit the Dragon with its tail.

"No!" The Dragon hit the ground.

"No!"

"What now?" Nya asked.

Lloyd turned around to find Garmadon.

"You came back!" Lloyd said, surprised. Lucy turned and she smiled brightly, but it dropped upon remembering their situation.

"Give me the weapons. I am the only one who can handle the power of all four weapons at once. It's the only thing that'll defeat the Devourer." Garmadon said.

"Uh, I thought we were supposed to do everything in our power not to let him possess the weapons." Jay said.

Zane sighed. "I've ran every other scenario through my servers. It appears to be the only way."

"Give me the weapons."

"Kai?" Zane looked to their friend.

"Only I can destroy it. Or prepare to watch—"

"Quit your yammering and just do it." Kai tossed him the Sword of Fire. "When you have a chance to make the blow, it has a weak spot near his forehead." By now, everyone but Jay has given the Dark Lord their weapon.

Jay gave him the Nunchucks of Lightning. "Uh, I don't think this needs to be said, but we're gonna need these back."

Garmadon chuckled darkly. "I'll do my part. You just make sure he stays in one spot." He laughed and ran away.

"Stays in one spot? Stays in one spot!? How are we supposed to do that?" Jay demanded.

"Don't forget: we're Ninja." They came up with a plan and Kai started putting it into effect.

"Come on, you overgrown worm. Take the bait! Come and get me!" Kai started running and the Devourer chased him. "Whoa!" Kai ran throughout the city until he reached Cole.

"Nice run. Now I'll take it from here. Whoo-hoo!" Cole led the Great Devourer through the city. He leapt over buildings into a Construction site. The Devourer reached it only to find Jay waiting for it.

"Looking for me?" It lunged at him only for the Lightning ninja to jump down an elevator shaft: he used his True Potential to fly up with the beast following him until he reached the top floor.

"What took you so long?" Zane wisecracked.

"Save the humor, Zane. Now's not the time." Jay said.

"Instead of a fire escape, how about an ice escape!" They jumped across to an ice slide.

"Haha, nice one, Zane." Jay laughed.

They slid down the ice, Zane easily keeping his balance, Jay? Not so much.

They fly off the end and the Devourer opened wide.

"No, no!" Jay screamed.

"Now!" Kai shouted and the Ultra Dragon caught the two just in time.

"You think it's working?"

"We're about to find out." They went around the building and saw that they managed to make the Devourer bite its own tail.

"We did it! Now, where's Garmadon? He's not gonna hold on for much longer." They cheered.

"Look!" Lucy shouted, pointing at the sky. The sky became engulfed by dark clouds where Garmadon is on the roof of a skyscraper.

"Dad!"

"You are the reason evil runs through my blood." Garmadon told the Devourer. "You bit me once. Now feel what it's like to be bitten back." He unleashed a purple energy as he jumped.

"Go get him, Dad." Lloyd said. Lucy nodded.

"Vengeance will be mine!" He destroyed the Devourer and its venom spread throughout the city.

"He did it." Jay said in disbelief.

"No, we did it!" Cole corrected with a smile.

The Ninja walked up to Ed and Edna.

"Ooh, our little Ninja." Edna said and pulled Jay into a hug.

"Hey, there you are, you big lug." Cole laughed as he pet the Ultra Dragon. "It's good to have you back."

"Lloyd? Where's Dad?" Lucy asked, looking around. Lloyd had his arm around the girl protectively, as usual.

Lloyd shook his head "I don't see him." He turned to the others. "I don't see our Dad."

"He should be around here somewhere." Kai said, looking around.

"Your analysis is incorrect. He is not here." Zane informed them.

"Then our Golden Weapons are gone too. Well, isn't that convenient?" Cole retorted.

"Look, his footsteps." Nya pointed. There were indeed footsteps through the remaining venom.

"I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon." Kai told the kids.

"I know, but that's what I'm afraid of." Lloyd said.

"I want to see Dad... not some evil version of him." Lucy said.

"Ah, Sensei Wu!" Cole exclaimed. They saw the elder man standing in the venom and they ran towards him.

"Wow."

"Ha! Would you look at that. He survived!" Jay laughed.

Sensei smiled. "I can't tell you how glad I am to see you." He said hoarsely as he passed his pupils to pick up his teapot. "The Devourer left a bad taste in my mouth." He drank some tea. "Ah. Much better. And still hot."

"It's good to have you back, Uncle!" Lucy said. "But our father left,"

"And he took the Golden Weapons." Lloyd added.

"Ah, very true. The ability of the weapon is truly great, but the ability to better oneself makes you limitless." Sensei stated.

"I couldn't have said it any better myself." Jay grinned.

"Besides, we have what is most important: you two." Kai ruffled the two's hair.

Sensei smiled. "The pupils have become the masters."

"Am I really gonna have to fight our father one day?" Lloyd asked.

"One day. But today we can feel good that Ninjago is saved, for tomorrow you will train for the day. Good will finally face evil and a final outcome will be decided for all of time." Sensei assured.

"Uh, but don't worry." Kai told him. "We're gonna teach you everything we know."

"And we'll make sure you are prepared for that fight." Jay agreed.

"Because as we all know, good will always stand up to evil." Cole added.

Zane nodded. "And Ninja will always stand up for what is right."

"Go, Ninja. Go!"

And that's a wrap!

Season 1 is done! Season 2 coming right up!

I'm really happy with how this has been going. It's been great and I'm so happy to see people enjoying it! I mean...

18 votes?! And 353 reads?! It's just so amazing and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you guys.

I hope you're all having a good day. Schools starting up soon and I find it stupid that we're stuck going. COVID is still here and could definitely get worse. Not to mention they aren't even requiring masks!

I mean, girls can't wear anything that shows their shoulders. Period. It's straight up not allowed. But we don't have to wear a mask??? It's really stupid.

Anyways, I don't want to get political or whatever on this.

I love you guys and I'm really happy y'all are enjoying this story.

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
203K 3.5K 85
Aria is the purple ninja. Her training was going great until her sensei decided to get together a team of ninja. The other Ninja become her family. T...
3.7K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
8.6K 234 16
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...