Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer

4.3K 104 59
By MoonPhoenix23

"Come on, Lloyd! If you're supposed to be a powerful Ninja you have to fight!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Come on, literally any other sibling pair would gladly fight each other. Nya and Kai, oh! Dad and Uncle Wu. Just attack me!"

"Fine."

Lloyd attacked her and Lucy ducked and swept his feet out from under him.

"Gah!" Lloyd fell on his butt.

"Told ya you wouldn't hurt me." She said. "Nya taught me that one."

He grit his teeth and got back up. "Ok, ok, I'll stop holding back." He lifted his fists up.

Lucy mirrored him. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

After a while, they stopped sparring, Lloyd worked with the training machines and Lucy was punching a punching bag.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from." Lloyd said in a western drawl. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" He attempted Spinjitzu but failed.

Lucy sighed. "Kai said that they had to learn how to do this course at the Monastery before they learned Spinjitzu. Jay came in and said 'over the planks, dodge the sword; here comes the dummy.' I don't know what he meant." She said.

Lloyd nodded. "Wait. Jumping... dodging... hit." He tried again and just fell back over.

Lucy froze as she heard a laugh. Pythor turned visible. "What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams."

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd said, he stood up in front of Lucy, having fallen in front of her.

"You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" Pythor grabbed Lloyd and Lucy shot up. She ran over but Pythor hit her aside with his tail.

She hit her head on the trim of the window and collapsed on the ground.

"Lucy! You'll never get away with—Hey—" Pythor tied Lloyd to a punching bag and put tape over his mouth.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." Pythor turned Lloyd's punching bag making it so the boy couldn't see Lucy, then he disappeared himself.

***

"Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position." Nya said over the intercom.

Each of the four ninja came out onto the deck, each with a Fangblade in hand.

Jay sighed. "It's roasting out here."

"Heh. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Kai quipped.

Jay rolled his eyes looked over at Sensei. "Hey, what's with Sensei?"

"I do not know. He's been distant all morning." Zane said and they went to their Sensei.

"Ah, it is beautiful, is it not?" Sensei said.

"Sensei, we are ready for the destruction of the Fangblades, yet you seem disinterested." Zane informed him.

"You do not need my approval to finish the task." Sensei stated.

"Uh, but Sensei—" Jay tried.

"Butts are for sitting. And besides, there will come a time when you will have to go on without me."

"Sensei, you're talking crazy. You've been alive for, like, forever." Cole nudged Kai. "Ugh!"

"What he is trying to say is you are like the sunrise. We cannot begin a day without you." Zane said.

"Ah, but even the sun must go down so a new day begins."

Cole huffed. "I don't like metaphors. What are you trying to say? Are you leaving us again?"

"In meditation, my smoke visions have come to an end, and tomorrow, I cannot see. This worries me."

"But it could be a good omen, you know. We destroy the Fangblades, then everything's gravy." Jay said.

"Let's just get rid of them, for good." Sensei said then the Bounty tipped.

They all fell to the side and Sensei held onto a wooden plank as he began to fall.

"Sensei! Hang on. We're coming." Cole ran as Sensei fell. The Ninja catch him and he grabs Sensei. "Unh! You're not going anywhere, old friend."

"Thank you, Cole." Sensei panted.

"Argh! Nya, what's going on?" Kai shouted.

"Ah! Someone or something has overridden the system." Nya shouted.

In the training room, Lloyd managed to escape and uncovered the tape from his mouth. He reached the intercom.

"Pythor's on board!" As his message echoed over the ship, the Ninja look back to find the Anacondrai with the Fangblades in his hands.

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on." Pythor chuckled. "Toodaloo." He laughed and turns to find Lloyd with a Bo staff.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lloyd demanded, a gleam in his eyes that was definitely anger.

"Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?"

"Uh, cliché?" His anger was momentarily replaced by confusion.

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand." Pythor sighed and the anger was back.

"Hey, I've grown up a lot." He attacked him, but Pythor dodges.

"Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork. You think you can defeat me?"

"I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives." Nya, in her Samurai Mech, landed and walked up to Pythor. Lloyd kicked him in the face. "Haha, I hit him! That's what you get for hurting my baby sister!"

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch." He jumped off the Bounty and lands on a Rattlecopter.

"No!"

"So long, suckers!" Pythor waved and flew off.

"Don't let go!" Jay shouted at Kai.

"You think I don't know that?" The Fire Ninja snapped.

The Ninja fall, but Nya caught them.

"Gotcha!"

"I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you."

"Feel the same. Come on, he's getting away." Nya cried.

"Look, there!"

Lucy woke back up and she came back above deck as Lloyd ran toward her.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm good. My head hurts a little. What happened?" Lucy listened as Lloyd quickly explained what happened. They went and got the Golden Weapons and gave them to the boys.

"If Pythor returns the Fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer." Sensei said.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen." Nya assured.

"Oh, what about us?" Lloyd asked.

"We need someone to stay with the Bounty." Kai told him.

"But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face." Lloyd insisted.

"Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're the Chosen One." Kai ruffled his hair

"Patience, hmm? Ah, the student has become the teacher." Sensei hummed.

Jay grinned at his brothers. "What do you say we play a little catch-up?"

"It's my favorite game." Cole agreed.

"Ninja, go!"

Lucy and Lloyd got to the bridge after the others all left and Lucy planted herself at the console while Lloyd began steering the ship.

"AHH! LLOYD IT'S NOT HARD! TURN THE WHEEL THE DIRECTION YOU WANT TO GO!" Lucy screamed as he jerked the wheel around.

"IT'S GOING TOO FAR!"

"LOOSEN UP! NOT AS SHARP!"

He did as she said and they calmed down.

"Calmer movements. The steering is sensitive." Lucy panted, repeating what Nya had told her once.

Lucy began hitting buttons and watched the Ninja from a distance.

"Zane! On your left!" She said into the com and Zane jerked right, barely avoiding an attack from a Serpentine.

"Thank you, Lucy." The Nindroid said.

"I got a plan." Nya said. "Jay, follow me. Zane, try to get in close and cool him off."

"Okay, I'm going in. Ninja, go! Goodbye." Lucy watched the end of the train get detached and left behind.

"All right. Nice one, Zane. Now let's board that truck." Jay said.

"Let's split up. Last one to the front is a rotten Ninja." Kai decided.

"Lloyd!" Lucy grabbed the panel as they roughly turned.

"Sorry!" He shouted back. "Giant rock!"

Meanwhile, Sensei Wu detached the other carts from the front.

"Sensei!" Jay gasped.

"What are you doing?" Cole questioned.

"My destiny is to face Pythor alone. Your destiny is to look after Lloyd." Sensei said.

"This is turning into a habit with him. How do we get off this thing?" Kai looked around.

"Ah! The Lost City of Ouroboros." Lloyd gasped.

"Go lower." Lucy ordered. He drove faster and lower. "Alright, a tiny bit to the right." He inched to the right. "I meant left!" He went the other way. "Alright." She dropped the anchor and it latched onto the train.

"Lloyd! Lucy!"

"Hook, line, and sinker." Lloyd laughed.

"To Ouroboros as fast as you can."

"Aye, aye, captain."

"Ninja, go!" Sensei cried and Pythor stopped him by hitting him with his staff.

"You're getting slow, old man." Pythor taunted. They crashed near the city's entrance.

Pythor got to the statue first.

"Finally, the Great Devourer will be awakened." He inserted the Fangblades. One by one. "Perfect." He laughed as the statue began to... leak? The statue began to leak venom. "It's working! Awaken, great one! Awaken the insatiable appetite of the beast that will consume all of Ninjago!"

"What have you done!?" Sensei demanded.

"Don't you see? Releasing the Great Devourer is the only way to get back at the people of Ninjago for locking my kind underground for all those years. We should have been the ones ruling the surface, not you!"

"You are playing with a power that cannot be controlled. It will consume everything, even the Serpentine." Sensei said.

"Unleash, Great Devourer, and be free to do my bidding, for I have awakened you!" Pythor cried, ignoring Sensei's warning.

"Okay, Lloyd. Put us down right after that truck." They landed the train and came to a stop.

"Wait up, guys!" Lloyd ran after them and Lucy was right behind him.

They slowed down a distance away, they had a clear enough view of their uncle that when Devourer lunged at Sensei and Pythor and swallowed them both whole, they saw it.

Tada! Faster than usual right?

Anyways, almost done with the first season! I'm really excited!

Who has an idea about Lucy's power? I haven't really made many hints but any ideas?

I'm typing all this with my eyes half shut. I barely got any sleep last night.

Anyways, I love you guys! Thank you for everything.

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.5K 85
Aria is the purple ninja. Her training was going great until her sensei decided to get together a team of ninja. The other Ninja become her family. T...
3.3K 151 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
8.9K 278 83
Ever since Katarina Garmadon joined the Ninja, she has faced an Anacondrai Cult, ghosts from the Cursed Realm, a Dijnn, and the Time Twins. And she f...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...