Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 9 - All of Nothing

5.5K 112 104
By MoonPhoenix23

Nya sighed. "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade."

"Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay insisted.

"Hmm."

"Hey." Lloyd spoke up.

"Huh?" They turned to the kid.

"All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth." Lloyd explained.

"It's so simple." Cole laughed.

Kai nodded. "Huh, why didn't I think of that?"

"Cause you need brains to get ideas, dude." Lucy said. She was laying on a chair upside down. Meaning her back was on the seat of it and her legs on the back.

"Hey!"

"It can't be that easy." Jay said, stopping the interaction between the two.

"Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." Zane calculated.

"Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back." Kai grinned.

"Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." Garmadon told them.

"He's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts."

"Or snakes. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago." Nya ordered and the computer showed no activity.

"See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said." Kai sighed.

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface." The computer showed them a bunch of tunnels that were interconnected.

(I don't understand how those huge caverns were only twenty feet at the least. But on another note, they are LEGO. So what if they were the same size as LEGOs are irl? It makes sense)

"All the tombs have been interconnected." Kai realized.

"To make one massive underground fortress." Cole nodded.

"And all this time, right under our noses." Jay complained.

"Or rather, feet."

Lucy shook her head. "Nope, noses." She pointed to her nose and the fact that her feet were above her, causing most of them to laugh a little.

"Har har, Lucy." Kai said, still annoyed that she called him brainless. The girl stuck her tongue out at him but he ignored it and pointed to the map. "There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there."

"Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course."

"Already on it. We'll be there by sunup."

The next day, the Ninja prepare for battle.

"There is no room for error. The Serpentine have shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses. Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?"

Kai pulled down a blindfold. "Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes."

"Good, Jay, the Fangpyre is fast and his bite sharp."

"But if he can't bite through your skin," Jay tapped the armor on his arm, "he can't turn you into one of them."

"Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong." Wu trapped the Earth Ninja in a net. "And they will not let go."

"But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up." Cole freed himself by doing what you have to do to escape Chinese Handcuffs. (Turn into an iguana!! ... anyone?) "And a little soft shoes doesn't hurt."

"Zane, the venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception."

"Then I will use my new Falcon Vision." Zane said and he activated said visionary ability to illustrate his point.

"Very good. I have trained you well. You are all ready."

"What about you, Sensei? Will you fight? We need all the help we can get." Kai asked.

"My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up, but I will be there in spirit." Wu assured.

Nya came over the intercom. "We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps. You all might want to see this."

"Look at all those piles of dirt." Jay gasped.

"Wonder what those snakes are up to." Kai growled.

"Wait for me!" Lloyd came up running and Lucy was following him.

"This is not your fight. The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny. You will stay here, with me." Wu said. "Lucy—"

"I know." She said.

Nya arrived with her Samurai Mech. "Well, they're gonna have to look after theirselves, because we made room for you." She pointed to a seat on her Mech.

"Well, you said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along. Well, what do you think?" Kai asked.

"I think... shotgun! Haha!" Wu jumped into the seat.

Garmadon walked over and set a hand on one of both of his children's shoulders. "I will stay back with Lloyd and Lucy. I don't enjoy saying this but... good luck."

They left.

Garmadon went to the bridge and Lucy stayed put.

"What elements are we going to have?" Lloyd asked.

"I don't know... plants? Maybe you're plants?" Lucy suggested. "I mean, what else could go with green?"

"I don't know. What about you? Are you a ninja?" Lloyd asked.

She shook her head. "No. But Kai did teach me how to fight a little bit! I bet I could beat you."

"No way, I'm the Green Ninja."

"Without any training. But ok, you'll win." Lucy smiled.

"I'm going to go talk to Dad. Wanna come?"

She shook her head. "Nah, you should get some time alone with him."

He nodded and smiled before going up to the bridge.

"Then why don't you just leave now!?" Lucy shot up at the sound of her brother yelling. She ran into the bridge to find him extremely angry with their father.

"Lloyd—"

"No, really! Go back to whatever evil place you came from." Lloyd growled.

"All right, Operation Stealth was a total bust. We're gonna need reinforcements. Anyone there?" Nya said through the computer.

Garmadon reached for the computer but was stopped by Lloyd.

"We don't want your help, and we don't need you here. Maybe it would've been better if you hadn't come at all." Lucy gasped at his words.

"If...if that's the way you feel." He left.

"Lloyd! What happened?"

"He was stealing." Lloyd answered, looking at the computer with confusion. "How does this work? I'm trying to help, Nya. Just hold on."

"Lloyd, can you hear me? Ugh, I'm not getting anything."

"Go get ready to go Lloyd." Lucy ordered and she began hitting buttons. "Hey Nya! We'll be there soon, don't worry!" Lucy said.

Lloyd returned to the bridge in the Green Ninja gi.

"Lloyd? Lucy? Lord Garmadon? Is anyone there?" Nya asked.

"It's me, Nya. I'm back." Lucy said pressing the button. "Lloyd's here but our dad... left. How are you guys holding on?"

Lucy heard the static reply. "Nya? Hello?"

"We're fine, but we're a little held up at the moment. Our weapons have been taken, and we're locked in cages." Nya told them.

"And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade." Cole added.

"Lloyd, Lucy, where did your father go?" Zane asked.

Lloyd answered. "I-I told him to leave. He was trying to steal secrets."

"Oh, big surprise there. I told you about that guy, but you guys wouldn't listen."

"You know what? Shut up Kai." Lucy snapped.

"Our dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry, I'll save you."

"We." Lucy corrected. "You aren't going to leave me again."

"You're not ready. Lloyd, your destiny is too great to risk and Lucy, you're too young." Wu said.

"I hate to break it to you, Sensei, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashes the Great Devourer, I think this will be the end of all our destinies." Cole deadpanned.

"Ugh, we'll get you out of there in a jiff." Lloyd said. They ran to the weapons case and Lloyd tried to take a weapon but they all fall on him. "Ouch."

The two kids were climbing up the Mountain of a Million Steps.

"Whoosh. Ninja roll. Flying Drag—" Lloyd tripped. "Whoa! Ninja recover! Whoosh. Ninja roll."

Lucy facepalmed but kept running.

They entered the cave.

"Ready?" Lucy mouthed to Lloyd.

He nodded. "I'll cause a distraction and you get the Ninja and Fangblades." He whispered. She nodded in agreement.

"Come on, Lloyd. You're the Green Ninja. You can do this." He told himself and headed down the stairs. Lucy grabbed a hanging chain and swung towards a lever.

Lloyd tripped on a rock going downstairs. "That one hurt. Ow!" Lloyd fell all the way down, making the Serpentine confused. "I really gotta grow into this thing. Well, if we don't meet again, Pythor. Unhand the Ninja, or suffer humiliation against the Green Ninja!" The Serpentine laughed at him.

"Oh, yeah? You and what army?" Pythor challenged.

"Uh, how about my army of fists?" He punched, but almost falls again. Everyone laughed once more.

"Or this army?" Garmadon stood in front of an army of Skulkin.

"Dad!"

"Lloyd, you helped me realize I do have a choice. And if there is anyone who is going to threaten Ninjago, it better well be me."

"The Skeleton army? But why would they fight beside you? You betrayed them and Samukai long ago."

"Because everybody hate snakes!" One shouted and the army laughed.

Pythor growled. "Attack!"

"Attack!" Pythor pulled a lever that made the cage descend into the vat of venom.

"Hey, we're moving." Jay said.

"Yeah, the wrong way!" Cole added.

Lucy had the Fangblades and she hit another lever that released the Ninja.

"Lucy!"

"Hi! Catch!" She tossed Cole the Fangblades.

Kai grinned. "Go, Ninja, go."

"Ninja, go!" The four ninja used Spinjitzu to clear a path. Garmadon faced Pythor in a brief battle before the snake slithers away.

Cole ran into the purple snake and a moment later he was gone.

"Where did he go?" Cole asked.

"Who cares? We have the Fangblades. Let's get out of here." Kai said.

"Ninja, go!" They ran up the steps. Kai stopped and looked back at the Skulkin.

"Don't worry about us. We'll keep fighting the good fight."

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but go, Ninja, go!"

Kai nodded and they all boarded the Bounty and left.

Lucy saw Garmadon packing up, Lloyd was with her.

"You're leaving?" She asked.

Garmadon nodded. "Now that you both are safe, and the Ninja have the Fangblades, there is nothing else I am needed for." He told her.

"We need you." Lloyd said. He sighed. "I know you have to leave, but know this: when we meet again, I'm gonna do everything in my power to defeat you."

Garmadon patted their heads. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He opened the door. "Oh, and, kids? You are good kids. Soon, you'll be a great man and woman. Although we're now on opposite sides, I'm still very proud of you."

Lucy smiled brightly as did Lloyd.

Lloyd realized something. "Wait, I can get you one of Jay's gliders. You probably don't need it, but it—" he turned that Garmadon already left— "might help. So long, Dad."

"Hey, we still have each other right?" Lucy said.

Lloyd smiled and wrapped an arm over her shoulders. "Yeah, we do."

Another chapter done a posted.

Please tell me someone understood my iguana reference? Please?

Maybe this will help:

Does that help?

Ok, anyways. Thank you for reading! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying this, it's so exciting! I have been having a lot of fun writing this.

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
2K 29 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
115K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
8.4K 351 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...