To Be So Lonely (narry)

By narry_05

one direction decide to come back but what they don't expect is the drama that's to come, because of two part... More

soon.... (2020)
meeting room
the fans would love it
self control
a bit tensed
guess who's backkk ??
that damn phone
you stink of him
i want to go home
okay
fuck it all
can we talk?
don't fuck it up
stop, i'm cold
that was close
bad fucking timing
oh boy (!)
otters snore?
you're naked
yes, pet? (!)
you okay?
we can't get pregnant!
you bloody cheated!
goodnight, nialler
i am tasting it (!)
you, love
niall was the distraction
pouty lips
harold!
i'm hurt
i fucked up
pizza
face masks and yoga
we're so weird
baby, come back
we're both idiots

let's have a drink!

1.3K 73 58
By narry_05

"Niall get off of Harry's lap." Louis groans in annoyance when the two were snogging nonstop.

"You wanted to ride with us, now deal with it." Niall winks at him. He couldn't believe how fast two months have passed, they were now in Japan for two shows and then they'll fly to Germany.

"Didn't think you two would be shagging in the bloody van," He rolls his eyes. "The poor driver has to hear you two moaning."

"It's been a busy day today, this our only time we've had a bit of time together." Harry presses a few kisses on Niall's neck. "Without anyone's commentary."

"I'm surprised no one has caught on, I mean, you're always touching during the shows." Louis watches Niall move his hips. "Stop that." He slaps his arm.

"Close your eyes." Niall liked riling Louis up, it was quite funny when he'd turn red out of anger. 

"Fuck no." He glares at them. "Dammit, Harry stop groping his arse!"

"It's so squishy." Harry laughs loudly but stops when he sees the glare, he does as he's told because Louis was intimidating. He wraps his arms around Niall's waist instead. "We'll continue this later." He whispers into Niall's ear.

"No, you will not." Louis cuts in before Niall could respond. "I'm trying to get a good night's sleep. Unfortunately to my fucking luck, my room is right next to yours. So no, Harry, you will not continue this."

"You're quite the lucky man, Lou. You don't know how many people would love to be next to us while we have—"

"Shut up." He glares at Harry. "No one wants to hear your sex noises."

"Actually—"

"Don't." Louis shushes Niall. "Go to sleep baby." He pats his back lightly making him laugh loudly.

"Sod off wanker," Niall pushes his hand away. "I think we've arrived." He perks up when he sees the tall building.

"Finally!" He opens the door as soon as the van stops. He grins when he hears a few screams of his name, he waves at the excited fans. "Come on, lads! Let's head inside."

"Come on, darling." Harry pats Niall's thigh. "The faster we head inside the faster we can cuddle in bed."

Niall slides off his slap and steps out of the van, he slides on his snapback and perches sunglasses on his nose. He waves at the fans and rushes inside the hotel, he sees Basil and Mark with the lads by the reception desk.

"Here's your key card." Mark hands Niall and glances at Harry. "I'm guessing you're sleeping together, ey?"

"Yeah we are." Harry stands behind Niall.

"Beautiful Liam," Louis sing songs. "Will you be a darling and change rooms with me?"

"Absolutely not. These two won't let me sleep." Liam points to Niall and Harry who were too busy looking at each other.

"Oh come on!" You owe me." He pouts.

"No I don't." He frowns. "You're bunkers."

"Zaynie—"

"No." Zayn smirks when he sees the glare Louis sends him.

"We're not that loud, lads." Harry rolls his eyes at them. "You lot are too dramatic."

"Come here kitty."

"Just like that daddy."

"You taste so damn goo—"

"Fuck off," Niall blushes looking at his mates and removing the sunglasses. "Someone can hear ya." He looks around the lobby with reddened cheeks.

"Now you're worried someone might hear you?" Louis snickers.

"Alright, boys. Go off to your rooms and rest tomorrow is quite the busy day." Basil chuckles.

"Sleep well, kinky fuckers." Louis shoots them a last smile before walking away.

"They're so annoying." Niall groans.

"Let's go, kitty. Daddy wants to taste you." Harry whispers into his ear.

"Harold!"

As soon as they both fall into bed they're out, cuddled next to each other in a deep sleep.

....................................................

"That was bloody mental!" Zayn says happily.

"A memorable night for sure." Liam walks besides Niall slinging his arm over his shoulder.

"I love Japan." Niall wraps his arm around Liam's waist. "Always so kind to us."

"I've asked El if she'd ever want to move here, she always says no because of her family. But I honestly wouldn't mind living here." Louis sighs leaning his body into Zayn.

"My mate texted me and invited us to go for drinks tomorrow night, you lot want to come?" Harry says sliding his phone in his back pocket.

"Don't want to ruin your plans." Liam pulls Niall closer to him. "Are you going?" He asks him.

"Course he is." Harry says before Niall could say anything. "I want them to meet."

"How cute," Louis coos. "And yeah, I'm down. I've got nothing better to do anyway."

"I'm in as well." Liam presses his nose to Niall's cheek.

Harry raises his brow at Liam who was being extra affectionate with his boyfriend. Usually it was Zayn and Niall who were glued to the hip but tonight seemed different and it might've bothered him a tiny bit.

"You Zayn?" Niall pats Liam's hip.

"Sure why not? Need a drink." He shrugs, eyeing Liam then at Harry.

"Great, I'll let him know." Harry had the urge to pull Niall away from Liam's hold but he stops himself.

"Why so touchy with Nigel?" Louis finally asks Liam.

"Niall and I have always been close from the start, we'd always cuddle after a show. I miss him. Now bugger off and let me have my cuddle with him." Liam sighs when they enter the dressing room and sit down on the sofa. He presses closer to Niall.

"I've got the vans ready to go, whenever you're ready to take off." Paul smiles at them.

"I'm bloody ready, need a nice shower." Louis walks out with Zayn trailing behind him.

Niall looks up at Harry and sees he was crossed with Liam being too close to him. He smiles at that because jealous Harry was cute and very very hot. "Come on payno." He stands up as soon as he lets him go.

Harry fights the urge to roll his eyes when they wrap their arms around each other once again as they walked out. He gets led out by Paul and all three get into a van. Harry narrows his eyes at Liam's hand that kept rubbing his boyfriend's back.

"You alright?" Niall asks Liam quietly, he too was confused with how he was acting.

"I'm a bit homesick, I miss Bear." He mumbles under his breath. "And if I'm being honest, you're the best cuddle buddy."

"Mate, I'm always here for ya." He smiles at him, they sit quietly until they arrive at the hotel. He notices that the crowd in front of the hotel has grown. "Jesus."

"Alright boys?" Basil asks after opening the door for them.

"So many people." Niall frowns.

"They'll be taken care of soon, don't worry." He leads them to the entrance of the hotel.

They all head to their own suites, Harry and Niall walking silently not wanting to disturb anyone. Niall sluggishly makes his way to the bathroom and was quick to remove his clothes, turning on the shower and stepping inside. He shuts his eyes as he lets the water hit his overheated skin. He feels a breeze and then arms around his waist. "Haz," He whines.

"Yes love?" Harry presses kisses on Niall's shoulder and neck.

"I can't— 'm tired, wanted a quick one." Niall realizes he's made no sense but he was too tired to correct himself.

"Let's make it quick then." He drags his lips over his cheek.

"No," He whines louder. "That's not what I meant— shit, Harry." Niall moans out as Harry takes a hold of him and starts jerking him off.

"You look hot when you're all sweaty." Harry presses himself against Niall and starts to slowly grind on him.

"H-Haz..." Niall lets out a few whimpers.

"Yes, darling?" He turns him around and pins him against the shower wall. "You want me to pleasure you?"

"Fuck yes." He places his hand on the back of his neck and pulls him down so he could kiss him. He moans into his mouth loving how good Harry was with his hands. He growls softly as Harry pulled away, he was enjoying the kiss.

Harry drops to his knees looking up at Niall before taking him in his hand once again licking over the length of it and slowly taking him into his mouth.

"Ohh," Niall presses his palms against the slippery wall, his eyes screwed shut, soft pants coming out of his lips. "H-Har—" He brings one hand to Harry's wet hair tugging at it, wanting him closer.

Harry swirled his tongue then sucked, gagging after Niall's tip hits the back of his throat. He's having to grip his waist stopping him from thrusting again. His hand travels down to his own hardened member and starts tugging at it as he sucked Niall off. He moans around him sending vibrations to Niall.

"Shit." He gasps throwing his head back, he bites down on his lip. He feels Harry's large hand slide behind him and grope his arse cheek harshly. His knees nearly buckled at the pleasure, he glances down at Harry moaning loudly around him. Beautiful sight. Harry's hair was covering his eyes, his lips looked heavenly wrapped around him, and the sounds he was making as he was getting himself off was just so beautiful. He knows he's close, he can feel it in the pit of his stomach so he thrusts into him chasing that release. He hears choking noises from Harry but it seemed like he was enjoying it quite a lot.

Soon enough Niall is releasing into Harry's mouth, his toes curled, back arched, loud moans and grunts slipping from his lips. He drops his hand that was tangled in Harry's hair down on his side, his legs feeling like jelly once Harry pulls off.

"Fuck, Niall," Harry presses his forehead against Niall's thigh tugging faster releasing onto his hand and down the shower floor.

"Christ, Haz." Niall pants out, shivering when he feels the water turn cold. "We should wash ourselves before the water turns freezing." He helps Harry up, pulling him close to kiss his lips.

"I love you, my sweet baby boy." He says against Niall's lips.

"I love you, my talented cock sucker." He laughs loudly at Harry's playful glare.

"Way to ruin a romantic moment." Harry says with a huff but soon lets out giggles.

...........................................................

"This a cool place." Liam grins brightly glancing around the pub.

"I used to come here a lot when I was staying here." Harry smiles, he was happy the boys were loving it as much as he loves it. "Very special to me."

"Let's have a drink!" Louis raises his glass to clink it against everyone's.

They all drink and mingle with everyone in the pub, celebrating their amazing time there. Harry and Niall had drifted apart as the night progressed. It was when Liam starts dancing with a barstool when they all decide it was time to head out.

Harry turned his head looking for Niall smiling when he sees his giggly boyfriend. "Let's head out, baby." He says as he approaches him.

"Head out?" Niall tilts his head and shrugs as he shoves his hand inside his trousers.

"No!" He was quick to pull his hand out. "I didn't mean that."

"Leo said he'll be waiting for us at the entrance." Louis walks up to them, giving them a weird look when he sees Niall shoving his hand inside his trousers, Harry scolding him and holding both of his hands. "What the hell is he doing?"

"He's pissed drunk." Was all Harry said.

"Come on boys!" Liam yells loudly grabbing their attention.

"You smell so so good." Niall buries his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

"Come on then." Harry keeps his arm around Niall's back to steady him. He looks down at the ground when he gets blinded by the flashes outside. He should've known paps were going to show up.

"Don't let go of Niall," Zayn tells Harry.

Harry holds in a scoff. "I won't." He feels Niall wriggle in his hold so he looks down at him. "What's wrong?" He whispers into his ear.

"I want a kiss." Niall frowns. "Kiss me."

"Let's get to the van first—"

"No, H. Now." He groans when Harry kept walking towards the vehicle. Niall narrows his eyes at Harry in anger, he stops abruptly making Harry stop as well.

"What are you doing—"

Niall gets on his tiptoes, a smile plastered on his face his arms wrapped around Harry's neck pulling him close and closing the gap between them. He kisses him softly, he goes to deepen it but he gets pushed back. It takes him a second to realize it was Harry who pushed him back.

"Keep walking." Harry looks away from Niall's pained expression.

"I'm in love with you." He says a bit too loudly.

"Alright," Louis signals for Liam to do something.

"I love you more Niall!" Liam fake laughs grabbing onto Niall and pulling him away.

"No! I love him more, Liam!" Louis joins in following them into the van, he slides next to Niall and feels himself relax.

"That was a bloody mess." Liam breathes out, he glances behind at Harry who looked out the window. "Alright?" He asks.

"Yeah." Harry stares at the back of Niall's head, he couldn't believe what he had done. It was so reckless. As soon as the van stops he slips out of the van and walks away from the confused lads. He needed to be alone.

"Right well, I reckon we head to my room." Louis says watching his tall mate walk away.

"Harry doesn't love me." Niall sniffles. He didn't say it back.

"We're not doing this here." Louis guides Niall into the lift, he lets him go once they step into the suite. "You should call George." He glances over at Liam.

"Why does it always have to be me?" Liam crosses his arms over his chest.

"Because Zayn and I will be figuring this shit out." He motions to Niall who was sprawled on the sofa.

"I don't get why it's such a big deal? The truth was bound to come out." Zayn sits by Niall. "Surely they weren't going to keep it a secret for too long."

"Maybe not, but announcing it to the paps while intoxicated wasn't the right way to do it. He fucked up and I don't blame Harry being upset." Louis plops down on the armchair. "Liam, go."

"Prick." Liam mumbles turning around to call George.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" Zayn rubs Niall's back.

"He's staying here. I'm sure Harry needs to be alone right now." Louis rubs his tired eyes.

"He doesn't want to see me?" Niall raises his head to look at Louis with watery eyes.

"Go to sleep Niall." He clears his throat.

"I l-love him." He sobs placing his head in Zayn's lap because he wanted to be held.

"Yeah, the whole world knows that now."

"Louis," Zayn shoots him a glare. "It's going to be okay, Ni."

"Just sleep, Niall. You'll be able to see your boyfriend tomorrow." Louis watches him nod and slowly drift off to sleep. "I really hope Harry doesn't push him away."

"He won't." He looks down at Niall. "He can't, he'll break his heart."

"Yeah, won't be the first time." He scoffs.

"What do you mean?" Zayn frowns looking at Louis who only shrugged.

"They've dated before, it was a bad breakup." Louis presses his lips into a thin line. "That's why I was rooting for you but the heart knows what it wants, I suppose."

"You owe me, Louis." Liam comes back with reddened cheeks.

"What did he say?" Louis ignores him.

"He wants to talk to both of them tomorrow, he's meeting us in Germany." He answers. "I'm heading to bed, it's been such a long night. You coming Zayn?"

"Yeah." He slowly lifts Niall's head up and replaces his lap with a pillow. "Night, Louis."

"Goodnight." Louis starts heading to bed when he hears Niall's whimpers. He looks over his shoulder and sees him sitting up.

"I want to see him." Niall whines softly.

"You can't, not right now." He walks over grab an extra blanket for Niall.

"Okay." He defeatedly sighs laying back down.

"Night, Ni." Louis says quietly covering his body with the blanket.

I want my Harry.

................................................................................

Thank you all so soo much !! 💗

✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 959 15
Niall and Liam have always been close mates since the making of One Direction. But somewhere along the lines of friendship an even stronger bond has...
137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
236K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.
278 8 6
It started with a scene then ended as a dream Things starts to get a little complicated and yeah, "Jealous? " "Nah! I'm just selfish!"