amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 32- Os Pais

6.4K 130 7
By JosieS11

Tuesday December 1st

Jax's alarm rings, waking us both up. I sit up and rub my eyes whilst Jax turns his alarm off.

"Mattina bellissimo." Jax says and kisses my cheek. I groan causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"I hate when you talk to me in Italian but don't tell me what your saying. It's quite frustrating." I say and he just laughs.

"Mattina means morning and bellisimo means well you already know what that means." He says and I shake my head.

"No I don't." I lie and he laughs.

Jax climbs out of bed and puts a t-shirt on.

"You know staring is rude right." Jax says and I roll my eyes and take my eyes off of Jax's perfectly toned body.

I stand up and walk Jax to the front door.

"I'm going to pick you up at 6pm. Okay?" Jax tells me and I nod.

"Good." He says and kisses my cheek.

"I'll see you later." Jax says before walking to his car and heading home.

I lock the door back up and head upstairs.

I walk into James room and get Alannah's advent calander from the desk. I go into my room and put the advent calander down on my desk. I then climb into bed beside Alannah.

It didn't take long for her to adjust to me being beside her. She cuddled into my side and I then played with her hair.

Once my alarm went off signalling it was 8am I switched it off quickly. I gently wake Alannah up causing her to sigh.

"Come on." I say as Nicole knocks on the door and pops her head in.

"Breakfast is ready." We say in sync and she smiles.

Me and Alannah head to breakfast. Once we get into the dinning room, I sit Alannah at her seat.

"So today is the big day, are you excited?" Nicole asks. I hand Alannah her spoon to eat her breakfast.

"Um more nervous then anything." I say and Nicole smiles.

"You'll be fine sweetheart, who wouldn't love you guys?" Nicole says looking between me and Alannah.

"Thanks" I say and she smiles.

Once we have breakfast we say goodbye to Nicole and David. After they leave I clean the dishes. I then take Alannah upstairs to get ready.

I put the tv on for Alannah to watch whilst I have a quick shower.

Once I get our of the shower I put on some plain black leggings and James' grey UCLA hoodie. I re-do my messy bun on my head so I don't look a mess.

I take Alannah into the bathroom and brush her teeth and wash her face. Once I get her cleaned up I then get her changed into a t-shirt and some leggins.

I make my bed and straighten my room out a bit before we head downstairs.

After me and Alannah had lunch we sat in the living room. Alannah was playing with some toys on the floor. Whilst I was just sat staring into space.

I felt physically sick with every hour that passed, it felt more intense.

A knock on the door has Alannah jumping up. I walk towards the door and open it.

"Vanni!" Alannah squeals and hugs his legs.

"Hey kiddo." He says leaning down and picking her up. I open the door wider for him to come in and we head into the living room.

"So how was the Hamptons?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Eh Jax's family are quite a handful." He says and I smile slightly.

"Did you miss me?" He asks sitting down beside me on the sofa. Alannah runs over to her toys and I just laugh.

"Hm depends, did you miss me?" I ask and laughs.

"Of course I did." He says and I roll my eyes.

"So rumour has is you're meeting the Ricci's tonight." He gasps.

The sudden nausea feeling comes straight back and I just nod. I keep my hand on my stomach and sigh.

"Got any tips for me?" I ask nervously.

"Well for one you best not be wearing that." He points out and I look down at my outfit.

"There's nothing wrong with this." I say and he raises his eyebrow.

"You'll need to dress a bit more sophisticated you know, for dinner with the Ricci's." He says.

"I'll just put on some jeans." I joke and he looks like he's going to faint.

"I was joking." I add and he fake laughs.

Gio dragged me upstairs and Alannah follow giggling. He slumps down on my bed and puts his hands behind his head.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask helping Alannah next to him onto the bed.

"Well Jax had basically the whole week off last week so he's catching up. I've already caught up and all that so he sent me here to make sure you two are alright." He says removing his hand from behind his head. He then pinches Alannah's cheeks and she giggles.

"Show me what you got." He demands and I sigh. I open my wardrobe and look through it.

"Just so you know. Sophisticated isn't really my style." I say and he laughs.

"I know." He says.

After showing Gio about five outfits he officially banned me wearing jeans. He said that they 'ruined the vibe'. I showed him two dressed before we came across 'the one'.

"Put this one in a cute dress and you'll be fine." He says and I nod.

"Right well I'll get back to work and tell Jax everything is fine over here." He says and I nod.

"Well have fun." He says and I smile slightly.

After Gio left me and Alannah chilled until 4pm. At 4pm we headed back up to my room.

I opened the wardrobe and found a dress for Alannah to wear. I then brushed out her beautiful straight hair.

"Beautiful." I say kissing her cheek. She giggles and then I pick her up and sit her on my desk.

Sometimes she watches me do my makeup as it fascinates her. I start off with my makeup. I don't put too much on but I put some on.

"When can I wear makeup?" Alannah asks.

"Never you're to pretty." I say and she crosses her arms and pouts.

After I do my makeup I take my hair out of its bun. It was quite a mess but I brushed it and straightened it so it didn't look like a frizzy mess.

"Come in." I say when someone knocks on my bedroom door.

I help Alannah down off of my desk and then look at David and Alannah by the door.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." Nicole says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and Alannah coughs to gain their attention. Once they glance down at her she does a twirl.

"And you look just as pretty." Nicole says and Alannah clings fo my side.

"If you feel uncomfortable or you want to come back for any reason. Text me and I'll come and get you." David says and I nod.

"Are you staying there. Like over night?" Nicole asks.

"We are." I smile nervously and Nicole squeezes my hand.

"You'll be okay." She smiles.

My phone buzzes and I look down to see Jax's caller ID.

"We'll be downstairs." Nicole says and I nod. When they leave my phone starts to ring.

"Hi." I answer.

"Hey, are you ready?" Physical yes. Mentally no.

"Yeah." I say.

"Alright I'll be there in five to help with your bags." He tells me and I nod.

"Okay see you in a minute." I say.

I do little things whilst wait like straighten out my bed and my pillows whilst anxiously waiting for Jax.

"You ready?" He asks coming into our room.

"Ready." I clarify.

He grabs the bags from the bottom of my bed and leans down to kiss me.

"Let's roll." He says and Alannah claps her hands excitedly and follows after him. I grab my phone from the nightstand then follow after him.

"Have fun." Nicole says kissing mine and Alannah's cheeks.

"Don't forget to call me if you need me." David says and I nod.

Jax squeezes my hand signalling for us to go. I say goodbye to David and Nicole and head to Jax's car.

"Everything is going to be fine. You need to calm down." Jax says squeezing my hand.

We go through the gates to his house and he nods to someone that looks like a guard.

"Woah" I say and Jax glances over to me.

"Your house is massive." I say shocked.

The car comes to a stop and I was still looking at the house.

"Come on." Jax says says opening the door. I step out of the car and Alannah holds my hand.

"This house is massive." She whispers and I nod.

We follow Jax to a door where we are greeted by a man.

Jax holds my hand as we follow through the house. The foyer was massive and had two long staircases.

We walked through the foyer to two double doors. From seeing the little bit of the house that I have seen. You can tell the theme is white, grey and black.

We walk through the door and we are now in a dinning room. The dinning room was massive. The room was basically white and I'm really concerned about Alannah eating in here.

"You must be Lara." Someone says and I jump. I turn to see a women come into the room.

She had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a royal blue dress and she looked stunning. She was easily 5'8 without heels but with heels she was like 5'11.

"Lara this is my mom. Mom this is Lara." Jax says.

"Its nice." I get cut off by her hugging me.

I hug her back and then continue my sentence

"to meet you."

"Mom." Jax warns from behind us.

She pulls away from the hug and Alannah tugs at my arm.

"This must be Alannah." She says and leans down. Alannah hugs my arm more tightly.

"Sorry she's really shy around new people, she'll warm up to you soon." I say and Jax's mom nods.

"Its okay." She says smiling widely.

"Take a seat I'll be a few moments." She says.

Jax pulls a chair out and gestures for me to sit in it. I sit in the chair and then Jax helps Alannah into her chair beside me. I continue to look around the dining room. The dining room was basically white. It's going to be hard to make sure Alannah doesn't make a mess.

Jax's hand squeezes my hand causing me to look up to him.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod and smile slightly. He didn't seem to convinced.

"I'm just worried about Alannah eating in here." I say still looking around.

"It'll be fine, she's not that messy." He says and I look up at him raising my eyebrow.

Jax's mom walks in with a man who I'm assuming is Jax's father.

He was wearing a black suit with a royal blue tie. It then clicks that he matched his tie with his wife's dress. Jax looks more like his father then his mother. His father looked exactly how you would picture an Italian man.

Once they sit down opposite us a bunch of people came in bringing our food. I look up at Jax confused and he just smiles at me.

I turn back to my table and see someone about to pour me some wine.

"Oh umm I don't drink." I say and the person looks at Jax's dad.

He nods and sends the man away.

I cut up Alannah's food to help her and I could tell she felt quite intimidated.

"Can you try not to get any food anywhere please?" I ask pouting slightly.

"Yes mama." She says and takes the opportunity to kiss me. I then gasp which causes her to giggle.

"I'll buy you ice cream if you don't get food everywhere." I say and she smiles widely.

"I'll try my hardest." She says and I kiss her temple.

"That's all I ask." I say.

"So if you don't mind me asking how come you don't drink?" Jax's father asks.

"Oh its not anything deep I'm just not legal age yet and would rather wait. It's not a rush I have my whole life for it." I say and Jax's mom smiles at me.

"I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you?" She asks and I smile at her.

"Nineteen." I say and I hear sounds that sounds like chokes.

"Bloody hell Jax." She says.

"What it's not like I'm thirty?" He asks, she shakes her head.

"How old are you Alannah?" Jax's mom asks.

"Three." She says shyly and holding up three fingers and counting them to make sure she was correct.

"And you love ice cream." Jax's dad says. She instantly gets excited.

"I love ice cream so much it's my favourite thing ever." She says dragging out the 'ever'. "Well except for muma, I love muma the most and then Ice cream." She says and Jax's leans infront of me.

"What about me?" He asks pouting.

"Oh yeah and Jax." She says and we laugh.

The rest of dinner went the exact same. Jax's parents asking questions and getting to know me and Alannah. Which is completely understandable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
297K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...