Sassing Mr. Hemmings || l.h ||

Par lukeswhor

In which a sassy girl sasses the sass out of her sassy music teacher who is conveniently the sassy Luke Hemmi... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
new story

Chapter 40

9.4K 384 396
Par lukeswhor

Chapter 40

luke

I looked at my girlfriend who was sleeping on the hospital bed.
I could've prevented this, but I didn't.

If only I arrived a little bit earlier.

The monitor next to the bed was being very annoying, for your information.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Dammit, shut the fuck up. Wait, nevermind, don't stop. It's monitoring her heartbeat. Keep going.

Don't stop.

Ha.

Song reference.

I really need sleep.

two hours before

luke

Okay, I'll admit, we weren't really prepared for tracking someone down at night. Especially not at four in the morning where everyone was still half awake and acting extremely high.

Michael, Calum, and Ashton were really into the spies and ninja thing, so they dressed up in all black. And Michael even brought a cape. Jesus.

You're a fucking ninja not a damn superhero. Make up your mind.

Ashton's mum's blue minivan was outside my parent's house in five minutes just as he promised.

I quickly left a note for my parents saying I went to Ashton's house at four in the morning and will be back later.

I ran out the door and was careful not to wake up Molly who would bark if she was awake.

I hopped into the minivan and was facing three idiot boys all dressed in black.

"Luke! Dammit, can't you do anything right? You're supposed to dress in all black!"

"Guys, let's just go get my girlfriend, yeah?"

They all grunted in response as if they kept wanting to bully me about my clothing choices.

I went through Ben's 'confidential' files and found the address. So really, I'm more of a ninja than these losers.

I gave Ashton the address and off we went.

"Damn, this is scary," Michael commented as we were all looking out the window but there wasn't really anything to look at considering it was pitch black and trees and bushes everywhere.

"Do you guys see anything? This is the address, and I don't want to go too far in."

"Um, hey, I see a light," Calum said, pointing at something glowing, it was a house. An abandoned, scary as fuck house.

And then we all jumped out of our seats because there was a sound of a gunshot.

And Michelle's scream.

michelle

Sam was really mad when I woke up.

And I mean really mad.

And by really mad, I mean he kept hitting me.

"Sam! Stop!" I yelled, trying to get him off of me.

"The cops fucking found us! What the fuck did you do?" He looked fucking crazed.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You fucking drugged me for more than half my stay here."

He slapped me, "Stop fucking lying."

"I'm not fucking lying. Stop hitting me for no good reason."

My hands weren't tied for some reason and the tape from my mouth was gone, obviously.

I guess he knew I was too tired to really move. I mean, this jerk barely fed me. But not too tired to sass. Never too tired to sass.

Sam just looked so mad. He had pure evil in his eyes. He didn't look human. He looked like the devil came down and possessed him. He probably was the devil.

"Sam," I whined, "Please stop."

"You fucking ruined my life," he spat.

I couldn't help but laugh at that remark.

"I ruined your life? You're the one that kidnapped, hit, and raped me."

"You got me put behind bars."

"Are you seriously blaming me for that? It was your actions. You chose to do all those terrible things. Why did you want to kidnap me in the first place? I have a feeling it's not just because you need the money."

"Because your boyfriend fucking quit the business, and I fucking promised him that if he did that, I would fucking hurt, possibly kill the person he loved most."

Well that was a surprise.

"You're such a sadist. Why can't you just let us be happy?"

"Because you don't deserve it."

"You know what I don't understand? Why you started hitting me in the first place. You had me wrapped around your finger for fuck's sake. Why did you do it? Or did you not have a reason because you're just mentally disabled so unstable?"

"Shut the fuck up," he mumbled.

A few more slaps and punches there, I really thought I was going to die. Then, he stopped. Instead, a few moments later, he was on top of me.

Oh, fuck.

Now I wished I was dead.

"Sam, stop," I gasped, trying to get him off of me while he was trying to get me to kiss him back.

He tore off his shirt and was literally grinding on me as I was squirming under him.

He started to nibble on my ear and I couldn't feel more uncomfortable than I did then.

And then a surge of confidence rushed through me as I brought my knee up with full force and hit his crotch.

He groaned and fell over, giving me time to run.

I was literally a foot away from the door before he caught up to me and tackled me like one of those football tackles.

Ow.

I started to scream because at this point, I was sure I was going to die. So might as well go down fighting. Aka trying to scratch Sam's eyes out. When Sam dipped his head, I clawed his eyes and yes, it was gross, but it got him off of me.

Sam roared from the pain and started to wipe his eyes.

"I'm so fucking done with you," he growled as he walked to the middle of the room and reached into a duffel bag to get something.

He pulled out a gun.

Well, fuck.

"I told Luke I would kill you if he called the cops. And you fucking deserve it. I'm almost fucking blind because of your claws."

No regrets.

He pointed it at me and backed me up into the corner.

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? Are you not gonna tell me to stop?"

"What's the point, really? You're not going to anyway. Luke's gonna rescue me anyway, so."

"That stupid blonde boy is not gonna fucking rescue you."

"He's actually really smart because he didn't drop out of high school like you."

"He might be book smart but not street smart."

"Then how did he go all these years dealing your drugs without getting caught?"

"I hired him out of pity."

"Please, shut up, Sam," I rolled my eyes, "He's probably a better drug dealer than you."

"He didn't even do drugs."

"Because he was smart."

"No, because he's a pussy."

"You're such a pathetic loser."

That pretty much set him off.

And the next thing I remembered, there was a gunshot and I screamed.

luke

"He has a gun. Oh, we're dead. This is a suicide mission," Ashton stated, even though Ashton has fought guys probably with more muscle than Sam and won.

"Psh, I can survive a bullet to the arm," Michael said.

"So what's the plan?" Calum asked, not looking scared.

"Go in, beat the fuck out of that fucktard, get Michelle, get out." I announced.

"More specific, please."

"There aren't any specifics, dammit, it's five in the morning, Calum. That's the best I can come up with."

"Okay. Seems legit."

By now, I was anxious to just get in and get her because who knows where that douche shot her?

"All right, guys. Luke, you go and grab Michelle, and we will fight off Sam and whoever else that's in there. Okay?" Ashton said.

We all nodded and creeped up to the door of the abandoned house.

Then Ashton kicked open the door with his model legs and we barged in.

Way to be invisible, guys.

"What the hell?" Sam turned around and Ashton punched him square in the jaw.

"You've been a real jerk, Sam," Calum said, punching him in the neck, "You tried to mess with my OTP."

"You fucking took her from me," I grunted and punched him in the side of the head so hard that he fell over.

He didn't have a chance to hit me back because Ashton pulled me aside and said, "Go help your girlfriend."

I tore my eyes from that and looked for my girlfriend.

Finding her wasn't hard. She was in the corner and there was blood everywhere. I'm gonna have to punch Sam later, too.

I quickly ran up to her and found out she was unconscious and still bleeding like a waterfall. I didn't even know where the source of all this blood is. It was just everywhere. At least he didn't shoot her in the head.

And then suddenly a gang of police officers ran in.

"Luke! I told you not to look for her!" Ben yelled, "You could've been killed!"

"That's not fucking important right now," I brushed him off as the paramedics came in and put my girlfriend in the gurney.

I turned around to see the boys knock Sam unconscious and I couldn't have asked for better friends.

-

present

I looked at my girlfriend who was sleeping on the hospital bed.
I could've prevented this, but I didn't.

If only I arrived a little bit earlier.

The monitor next to the bed was being very annoying, for your information.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Dammit, shut the fuck up. Wait, nevermind, don't stop. It's monitoring her heartbeat. Keep going. Don't ever stop.

It was about six in the morning and I didn't get any sleep last night. My hair was a mess.

"Michelle?" I whispered, holding her hand.

Sam had shot her in the shoulder. She had a black eye and just a bruised face, really.

She whimpered but didn't open her eyes.

I haven't seen her eyes in over a week.

"Please open your eyes. I miss your dog-shit colored eyes."

"Correction, it's actually human shit colored, too," she smiled slightly and her eyes met mine.

"How are you feeling, babe?"

"Like shit," She said honestly, "I want hot pockets."

"Are you serious? You haven't seen me, your loving, caring, and hot boyfriend, for over a week and the first thing you tell me is that you want hot pockets?" I joked, trying to act hurt about it.

"But I haven't seen food in over a week, either."

"HELLO! I COME BEARING HOT POCKETS," Colton and Hazel stormed into the hospital room.

"Did you guys seriously fly to Australia?"

"Duh. Australia doesn't have any hot pockets. Don't want you to die."

"You should've seen the security guard at the airport checking our bags filled with hot pockets. But we slipped him one so he wouldn't question it."

michelle

My face hurts. My arm hurts. My shoulder hurts. Everything fucking hurts. But it was all bearable if Luke was here. That was cheesy. I'll take it back. It was all bearable because hot pockets.

After Colton and Hazel left to let us be alone, Luke decided to tell a joke. Dear god.

"Michelle, I have a joke," He stated, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, don't tell it," Michael said, walking in along with the rest of the boys.

"But it's funny!"

"Seriously. Don't tell it."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?" I rolled my eyes.

"A broken pencil."

"A broken pencil who?"

"Nevermind, it's pointless."

"Idiot," Calum coughed.

"Why are all of your faces buised?" I asked, looking at their black eyes and multiple scratches on each of their faces.

"Oh, we just ganged up on your ex and beat him until he was unconscious."

"You know, the usual."

"It was a great stress reliever."

"I should feel bad for him because he was hanged up on, but I don't. I love you guys, thanks."

"Aw, we love you, too."

"This is too much feelings for me, that's it I'm out. I don't feel that much punk rock anymore. I'm gonna go listen to Nickelback and go to the gym. Bye. Peace," Michael said, leaving while holding up a peace sign.

Everybody laughed at the last part, because let's be honest, he's not going to a gym.

And that's how three boys in ninja suits and one boy who stole my heart rescued me from a violent ex.

Oh, yeah, and the police helped, too but that's not really important.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

720 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.
2.8K 73 42
Just a little story about a shy Luke that doesn't have friends and an overly out going girl that changed that
169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
199K 11.9K 19
; the one where calum is mute but michael loves him nonetheless.