๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

By Mxishi

Kageyama Yukio. Kageyama Tobio's Older brother. He was separated from his brother after their parents had a d... More

Kageyama Yukio Bio
Prologue: Leaving you
Chapter 1: See you later Inarizaki
Chapter 2: Seijoh and childhood friend
Chapter 3: Kitsune King?
Chapter 4: What do you know about the Kitsune?
Chapter 5: Welcome to the team Yukio!!
OC Bio's
Chapter 6: Practicing with the team
Chapter 7: What happened to Tobio?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Seijih vs. Karasuno practice match
Chapter 10: I missed you Otลto
Chapter 11: Kageyama's your what?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Brother bonding time
Chapter 14 (Special chapter)
Chapter 14.5
Special chapter: Festival part 1
Special chapter: festival part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Seijoh vs. Karasuno
One-shot: Oikawa x Yukio
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yukio's Voice
Chapter 21: The swans vs. The blue castle
Chapter 22: a little visit to Inarizaki
my decision of the next upcoming HQ stories.
chapter 23: The return of Mad dog
Yukio in Inarizaki Pt. 1
Chapter 24: The fox practices with Mad dog
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5 : studying and Otakus
I got tagged
Go on!
Chapter 26: Kenjirล hangs out with the fox
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note!!
(๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)
Chapter 30: Aoba Johsai vs. Date tech
Chapter 31: Aoba Johsai vs Date tech (part 2)
Chapter 32: Seijoh vs Karasuno again!!
Chapter 33 : Seijoh vs Karasuno again, Part 2
Chapter 34: Winner? Crows or Blue castle?
Chapter 35: Once again, the finals begin.
Chapter 36: Win or lose?
Special Chapter: Miya twins
Happy freaking Birthday grand king!!
โŒœ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐”‚๐“พ๐“พ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โŒŸ
โ‡  โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– โ‡ข
Happy birthday Miya Twins!!
Halloween special
Extra chapter about Yuki
Special chapter!!
New years special

Chapter 15

13.5K 452 111
By Mxishi

Suzune POV

When the festival ended I had this stupid idea that would get me killed, and Yukio will be the killer. Luckily for him, me, and Minami the white hair dye was washed of. He literally kept smiling when he was blow drying his hair.

Well back to the topic of my stupid and dumb idea. I planned on sending the Volleyball idiots some embarrassing pictures..... Of Yahaba and Yukio......

And I did........ Now I'm sitting in my classroom waiting for my doom.

3rd person POV

While Suzune patiently wait for the fox she expects to kill her the Seijoh volleyball team were taking a break from practice. A bing came from all of their phones. This caught the attention of them all as to why they all gained a message at the same time.

They took a look at their phones and they all had different reactions. Most were shocked, a bit angry, and jealous. Yahaba on the other hand was embarrassed and Yukio was seething.

They saw several photos of both Yahaba and Yukio in their festival costumes.

One consisted of Yukio's hand on Yahaba's shoulder and the two's shoulders were touching, the setter was blushing a bit. Another was of Yahaba clutching on Yukio's sleeve with the Raven head smiling a bit. One photo had Yahaba leaning on Yukio's shoulder and both looked extremely exhausted and sleepy.

'Suzune you b*tch!' Yukio thought as his hold on his phone tightened. He failed to notice that most of the team were glaring daggers at Yahaba.

Yukio shot up from the bench and speed walked to the girl he planned to get rid of.

The next day Furuya Suzune followed Yukio like a dog and did whatever he said. The boy on the other hand was seen with a sadistic smile whenever Suzune did something for him.

"Oi, Oi. What in the world is up with Suzune?" Minami yelled out. She had been wondering what was wrong with her and she knew Yukio was involved. She had ran to the gym with Masaru lazily following her. "What did you do to her to make her your, your... I don't know. Your dog?" She yelled out but the said boy only looked at her blankly.

All of a sudden he smirked, sending a shiver up the brunettes spine. "She did something to piss me of. I threatened to burn all of her mangas, doujinshi's, and light novels." He smiled sweetly but his tone was not so much the same.

"Watch.... Suzune!!" He yelled and the said pink haired girl entered the gym. "H-Hai, Yukio-sama!!" She looked around frantically for the boy and once she saw him she ran towards him. Suzune smiled nervously at the boy to only receive a light pat. "Good, girl~" he smiled smugly as he patted and ruffled the top of her head.

Oblivious to the two childhood friends some of the boys stared at them in envy.

'I want senpai to pat my head... '

'Why can't Yukio pet me... '

'I wonder how Haruki's head pats feel like... '

'Haruki-chan pet me!!'

The sound of clapping was then heard by the occupants, to see coach Irihata trying to catch their attention. "Alright! Get back to practice! The inter high preliminaries are in a month." He exclaimed and they resumed their practice.

Yukio POV.

"Suzune you can go now.... And here..." I said and gave her a bit of money. She looked at me confused. "Sorry for being an ass. Go get yourself some cake or something but this will last next Monday." I whispered to her and she smiled a bit. "A~ri~ga~too~ Yukio-sama.." she said in a teasing yet grateful tone. I rolled my eyes and patted her once more.

"Haruki! Get your ass here now!" I heard Iwaizumi-Senpai and Suzune pushed me towards them.

"Hayaku! Hayaku Yukio!!" She yelled and I reluctantly joined them practice.

"I have decided on who will be in our starting line up. " Coach stood in front of us as we sat on the floor.

"The ones who will be playing in starting line up are: oikawa, our setter, of course. Iwaizumi and Hanamaki as wing spikers. Watari as Libero. Matsukawa and Kindaichi as Middle blocker. And last but not the least Haruki our all rounder." He said a bit like a proud dad. I choked on my saliva and Kunimi patted my back. "You okay?" He asked, concern evident in his voice. "Y-yeah... Your the one who should be playing as a regular though. I'm to lazy." I whispered with a slightly snarky tone.

'damnit! It's like I'm saying I don't give a flying f*CK if we lose!' I bit my lip and clenched my fist. I looked at Kunimi to see him smiling, taking me off guard.

"Arigato Haruki-senpai." Kunimi said quietly. "Yukio is fine." I told him. "Then call me Akira Yukio-senpai." He said then gave me closed eyed smile.

"Are you two even listening?" Coach said in frustration. I looked at him bashfully but with a blank expression (idk if you can actually do that.)

We had a short practice match like before but the teams were different.

Team A:

Oikawa, Yukio, Kindaichi, and Kunimi.

Team B:

Iwaizumi, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Yahaba.

Oikawa—Kunimi

      Yukio—Kindaichi

——NET——

Matsukawa—Yahaba

Hanamaki—Iwaizumi

Iwaizumi-Senpai was up for the serve but Oikawa was able to receive it. The ball was sent to me and I tossed it to Kindaichi. He was blocked by matsukawa. "One touch!!" He yelled and Yahaba tossed it to Iwaizumi.

Luckily I was able to do a close range receive sending it to the back to Oikawa. He tossed it Akira who was able to perform a backtrack but with difficulty. The first point went to our team.

"Haruki-san that was an awesome close-range receive!!" I heard Watari yell and I gave him a thumbs up. I saw him blush, making me confused.

"Haruki-chan how'd you do that?! It was so smooth!!" Oikawa exclaimed childishly. I stared at him blankly. I saw Atsumu in him whenever he gets childish, flirty or whenever he gets surrounded by fangirls. They get more alike when they serve, the similarities are irritating.

I only looked away from him and concentrated on the game. 'I should call Tsumu later...' I thought while blocking another spike from the other team. Oikawa set the ball towards Kunimi but it was blocked. The ball slammed down on our side of the court and the next point was given to the other team.

Oikawa served the ball and it slammed down on the very edge of the court almost making it an out. He served again but I noticed it was a with a bit less force. They were able to receive it, but the ball went up to high sending it back to our side. Oikawa looked at me and nodded. 'Seems like I'm spiking...' he tossed the just after I started my run up. I jumped up and like when I set everything went into slow motion. An area beside Yahaba was open. I hit the ball to the other end of the court (horizontally- he hit it from the right to the left of the court. He did a cross-court shot.)

The point was given to us and I landed on my feet. I exhaled and clenched my fist. 'His sets are much different from both Atsumu and Tobio....and mine.....' I thought looking at my hand. Suddenly I felt someone sling an arm around my shoulder making me flinch. I looked up to see Oikawa grinning at me. "So how was that Haruki-chan?" He asked me a bit of worry in his expression. "Good....." I murmured and his smile widened.

The practice match had ended and the team decided to walk home together. They were all chatting while I stayed silent and listened to my music. I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked to side. Kunimi or Akira as I will call him now looked hesitantly at me as if he had something to say. I took my headphones of and looked at him expectantly.

"S-Senpai... Could you set for me tomorrow. I-I wanna practice spiking....." He stuttered and fiddled with his fingers. I smiled at my kouhai and patted his head. "Sure thing Akira." I said and removed my hand from his head.

All of us took separate ways and now I was left with Oikawa. Iwaizumi-senpai was supposed to come with but he had to buy something, I think. "Ne, Haruki-chan how was my sets today?" He asked me a hopeful look on his face. I tilted my head a bit in confusion then realized he was asking an important question......well to some setters.

"It was good. But I sometimes like it when the ball is a bit higher from the net then the ones you tossed earlier. Gives me more options to where I should spike it to." I explained and he nodded.

"Well I'll make sure to do that next time!" He said proudly and I chuckled.

"It's fine. The way you set I mean. I'm happy to be able to spike your tosses.....Oikawa-senpai...." I said and stopped in my tracks."Well this is my stops. See you tomorrow." I waved at him and entered the house.

"Tadaima..." I exclaimed and dropped my bag on the floor then plopped onto the couch.

"Okaeri.... Why were you walking with Oikawa?" I heard Tobio ask suspiciously.

"His house is nearby..." I murmured and he left me alone.

Kunimi PoV, a while ago

When I asked senpai to practice with me tomorrow I didn't expect him to agree. What surprised me more was when he patted my head. Seeing him smile already made me blush but now the head pat made my face heat up. "Sure thing Akira." He said and I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming.

'Kami-sama Arigato....' I yelled in my head. I had noticed that the others were ahead of me and I jogged to catch-up with them.

'tomorrow is going to be great..'

Oikawa PoV

We all headed our ways and I was alone with Haruki-chan. Iwa-chan had to go buy some groceries or something not really sure. I was a bit anxious as to how I tossed for him, so I asked.

"Ne, Haruki-chan how was my sets today?" I asked my voice wavering but he didnt seem to notice. He tilted his head in confusion and I felt myself blush.

"It was good. But I sometimes like it when the ball is a bit higher from the net then the ones you tossed earlier. Gives me more options to where I should spike it to." He explained to me and I was sorta disappointed by the fact my tosses weren't his perfect toss. 'I wonder if Tobio did it...'

"Well I'll make sure to do that next time!" I exclaimed proudly and I internally screamed. 'Idiot you sound so arrogant! And Cocky!!'

"It's fine. The way you set I mean. I'm happy to be able to spike your tosses.....Oikawa-senpai...." He said with a smile.

My heart felt as though it was going to burst. 'he called me senpai!!' I yelled in my head internally celebrating. "Well this is my stop. See you tomorrow." Then he walked into his house. It took me a few moments to realize he had left.

I was brought back to reality and grinned. I skipped to my house humming a tune. 'He actually called me senpai!!'

Extended Ending:

"MOSHI, Moshi!" Atsumu said over the phone.

"Atsumu..." Yukio's voice was heard over the phone.

"Is that Yukio? Tsumu give me the phone!" Osamu yelled catching the attention of the other 2nd years with him.

"Yuki-kun called?" Suna Rintarō or Rin to our protagonist asked the dyed blonde twin.

"Oi Atsumu, put the call on speaker!!" Ginjima Hitoshi exclaimed.

The said blonde who was previously struggling to get his phone away groaned in defeat. "Fine!!" He exclaimed in frustration and complied to the other three.

"Took you idiots long enough. I told you to quite fighting!" Yukio exclaimed sounding very irritated.

"Sorry Yukio, Samu was being an ass." Atsumu apologized, glaring at his twin brother.

"So how's it there in Miyagi?" Osamu asked the boy on the other end.

"Not bad. I got to see my younger brother again. I met someone very similar to Tsumu." He stated first sounding happy then annoyed with the last sentence.

"Excuse me! I'm one of a kind!!" Said boy yelled in exasperation.

"You're a twin Tsumu. And if you weren't, listen to my description of my current teams captain." He stated in a smartass tone. The four now interested.

"He's childish, annoying, sometimes a gigantic jerk and asshole. Got a bunch of fangirls and....I'm swallowing pride for this....has an incredible serve and a great setter. Only difference is the guy is nice to his fangirls." He explained and the four stayed silent.

"That does sound like Atsumu. So your team captain is a setter?" Rintarō asked curiously.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

"It's nice here....but.....I miss you guys....I'm not even sure if we will go to nationals...." He said solemnly.

"Yukio, it'll be fine. We're second years. If you can't get to nationals this year, then....promise us you will next." Osamu said smiling at the sky.

"Osamu's right Yukio, we still have two more years." Ginjima comforted his friend.

"We miss you..... You should come visit!" Atsumu exclaimed to his friend and the other three rolled their eyes.

"I will guys.. I miss you too.." Yukio said softly making them smile.

"Onii-chan, Im hungry!!" An unknown voice yelled from Yukio's end.

"Welp my volleyball dork of a brother is hungry an now I need to cook. I'll call next time. Bye guys.." he said and ended the call.

"So he's reunited with is lil' bro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
51.6K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
352 20 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
64.6K 1.9K 17
"I'll always support you too. We'll make our future bright and achieve our dreams... together." A story where y/n, a former model moves to Miyagi for...