Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 66

19.2K 401 125
By xbrokendreamsx

Amber was still shaking when she woke up the next morning. She was terribly effected by what Luna had done. Not only the sex, but the pain inflicted on Eva. Amber had to stop this.

As she undressed, she groaned as her pajamas scrapped against a soft spot on her thigh. Curious, she bent over to find a greenish circle on her inner thigh. She pressed a finger against it to test it, but quickly retrieved her hand at the slight pain. It must have been from Luna.

She sighed as she proceeded to pull on her uniform. She didn't know what Luna had done to her leg, but it hurt. She probably bit her as she gave Amber head. Amber recalled the way Luna had made her moan like a slut. Amber felt like a slut. She had cheated on Hailey, and although she had no intention to, she did. She also had no intention to enjoy it either, but she had.

Luna knew how to work her tongue around inside of Amber. That woman knew where and how to touch her to make her shiver. She knew how to make Amber moan loud, and she only heard Luna moan a handful of times during the session. She remembered that smirk Luna held on her lips as she pleased Amber's body.

Amber shook her head violently hopping to shake out the thoughts. She went down to eat breakfast, but couldn't if her life depended on it. She had no appetite. She knew she would have to confess to Hailey what had happened. She had decided last night she would explain it all to her, and she had prepared herself for the chance of Hailey leaving her.

"Let's go, Amber," a smooth voice spoke from behind her. Amber whirled around to find Luna. She kept her eyes down in shame and embarrassment as she abandoned her full, untouched plate. The two headed outside to the car. They didn't speak a word the whole way, and Dark Shadows couldn't come into view any faster. She jumped out of the car and heard Luna drive off from behind her. Amber entered the school which was mostly empty. She huffed to herself and made her way to detention, hoping she wouldn't feel too guilty once she saw Hailey.

***********************

Despite her hopes, Amber felt horrid by second period. She sat in Hailey's class, not being able to think of anything but what she had done. She was forcing herself to tell Hailey after class. She couldn't keep this hidden!

The bell rang and Amber took a deep breath. "Have a good weekend everybody," Hailey sweetly called out as Amber's fellow classmates left.

It was Friday and Amber was honestly dreading the weekend because she would have to be at home with Luna.

Hailey either didn't plan on asking Amber to stay, or saw Amber heading towards her desk so didn't bother. Hailey glanced up at Amber but quickly returned her eyes down as if something was wrong. Everyone was gone by now, and Amber stood before her girlfriend.

She was about to speak up, when Hailey was suddenly on top of her. The woman flung herself on Amber and Amber squealed as she was shoved against a wall. She didn't understand how Hailey had moved so fast, even if she was a vampire.

They stood by the entrance of the door and Hailey kept Amber pinned against the wall. She was panting hungrily and Amber stared at her with wide eyes. What was she doing?!

Hailey crashed her lips down on Amber and kissed her fiercely. The kiss was so rough, it was hard to enjoy. She heard the door shut as Hailey closed it with her free hand, the other busy keeping Amber attached to the wall.

Hailey broke the kiss and chewed on her bottom lip as Amber blinked at her. "I've been craving those lips since last night," she finally explained.

Amber let out a relieved giggle and felt herself blush. Hailey had made her nervous, and it was a relief to know everything was okay... for now, at least.

Hailey leaned down to kiss Amber's covered breasts, and Amber let out a seductive sigh. "Hailey..."

Hailey only hummed against her uniform as she began to slide a hand up Amber's skirt. Hailey was obviously horny as fuck, but Amber was nervous as hell. She would normally accept this with a wide grin, but sex was the last thing she wished to do. She felt like a slut.

"Hailey!" She squealed when she felt Hailey's hand rubbing against her panties.

"Why aren't you wet for me yet?" Hailey purred up at her.

Amber frowned. She knew she was turning Hailey off, and normally she would be dripping for her, but she needed to talk to her. "Hailey, I have to tell you something."

"Oh, babe, it can wait, right?" Hailey sweetly sang.

She placed a small peck against Amber's breast before returning to her face. Amber tensed as she felt Hailey's fingers make their way inside her underwear. "I'm horny, Amber," Hailey informed her as if she didn't already know.

"I know, and I would normally please your sexual desires, but I really need to talk to you," Amber stressed, being truthful.

Hailey let out a disappointed sigh and Amber felt relieved when Hailey's hand left from under her skirt. Hailey kept her body close to Amber's although she was no longer trying to turn her on.

"This better be important," Hailey said softly.

Amber took a breath, knowing it was pretty darn important. "Don't worry, it...it is."

"Is it bad?"

Amber only looked down to answer Hailey's question, proving it was bad. "Look, Hailey. I need you to know this." When Hailey didn't speak, Amber continued. "Me and Luna had sex yesterday. And we've done so many other sexual things as well."

Amber lifted her head to find a shocked Hailey. Her teacher smacked her lips together and lowered her own eyes only to quickly dart them back to Amber. Amber wondered what was running through her mind.

"I'm sorry, baby," Amber whispered.

Hailey took a step back from her, causing Amber's heart to sink. "So what are you saying? You have feelings for that evil woman? Who, let me remind you, is your aunt!" Hailey roared.

"No!" Amber instantly fought. That was honestly not how she felt at all. She hated her, but she didn't know how to make Hailey believe her.

"I...I don't like her at all, you should know that. She just...she captures me. I can't fight her lust, I just can't," Amber explained.

"Oh? So it's lust? Are you sure about that?!"

Amber felt like sobbing. "Yes, I'm sure! I thought you should know. I'm not exactly cheating on you, I'm only-"

"Whatever, Amber," Hailey said as she shook her head and turned on her heel.

Amber stood there bewildered as she watched Hailey travel to the back of her desk.

"Hailey, please."

"What do you want me to say, Amber?!" Hailey yelled as her eyes locked back on Amber.

Amber didn't know how to answer her question. She stood there staring back at Hailey, speechless. She hated to see her woman upset, but she deserved to know. Wasn't she at least glad Amber told her and did not continue to hide it?

The bell sounded and Hailey collapsed in her chair. "You should go. You're late for class again."

"I don't want to go," Amber said stubbornly as she made her way over to Hailey's desk.

"Then what do you want to do?!" Hailey asked, sounding quite irritated.

"I want you to understand!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't! I clearly don't mean enough to get you to resist Luna!"

Amber's eyes welled up with tears as she heard the painful truth be spoken. She didn't know if that's actually how it was, but it was pretty close. Hailey didn't realize how much she really meant to Amber.

"No. It's not that you're not enough, its that I'm not strong enough," Amber argued in a soft voice.

Hailey only gave her a disapproving shake of the head. "Did you talk to your friend?" She randomly asked.

"Yes, and I want to carry out the plan," Amber said.

Hailey gently nodded and picked up a pen from her desk. "I'll pick you both up tonight at one o'clock."

After all this, Amber had the courage to fight Luna. She realized how much both Eva and Hailey meant to her, and didn't want to risk anything because of Luna.

She leaned over and gently gripped Hailey's face and lifted it up. Hailey clearly was about to reject as she squirmed in her grasp, but Amber pressed their lips together. Amber was now being the forceful one and she kissed Hailey with pure passion. At first, Hailey just sat there, but then Amber finally felt her softening up as she returned the kiss.

Amber pulled back and smiled at Hailey. A smile tugged on the corners of Hailey's lips as she wrote a note for Amber since she was once more late to class. For some reason, Amber smiled before making her way out of the classroom.

*********************

It was eventually night time and Amber was nervous as hell all over again. So many things could go wrong during this trip.

Her and Hailey had planned everything out, and now Eva sat next to Amber in her room, just waiting for it to be one o'clock. They only had about five more minutes to wait and Amber's heart was pounding. Pounding with excitement and obviously the nerves. What if Luna caught them sneaking out? What if the hospital gave them a hard time? What if Hailey was still angry with Amber and decided not to even show up?

Hailey had promised she understood after school, and Amber was happy. But still, she felt horrible about the whole thing. What she had done was wrong, and she felt lucky that Hailey accepted the apology.

Amber jumped when the digital clock flashed to prove it was time. She glanced at Eva, and the girl gave Amber a nod. Amber was sure to grab the pad and paper just in case before the two girls headed out.

She was fully aware that this was against Eva's will, but she was determined to do this since Hailey gave her the idea. Eva had argued that Luna would literally kill the both of them, but Amber reminded her of her promise which she had no plan in breaking. She felt as if she was spoiling something perfect by doing this. Eva was a golden child. Amber knew disobedience never crossed her mind, and here Amber was, forcing her to go against her restrictions.

The two of them crept down the stairs, and Amber held her breath as they passed Luna's bedroom. She knew vampires didn't sleep much, and so she was terrified Luna was up and knew what was occurring right outside her room walls.

They had safely made it past the woman's room and Amber could breathe again. She opened the door as quietly as possible, and peeked her head out. Hailey's car was visible in the dark night due to the bright headlights.

Amber smiled by the presence of her girlfriend. She turned and gently shut the door behind them. She then grabbed Eva's hand and they ran towards the car. Amber followed Eva into the backseat.

Hailey looked back at them and Amber noted how she had pinned her hair back, still looking fine as hell.

"You get out okay?"

"Yeah. I think we are safe. Hailey, this is Eva. Eva, my girlfriend, Hailey."

She watched as Hailey looked over the girl and smiled at her. "Hello there, Eva." Amber noticed how her eyes lingered on Eva's lips. The woman was clearly disturbed by them, but Amber didn't blame her.

Amber knew Eva would have smiled back if she could, but since she was incapable, Eva gave her a small wave. Amber thought the introduction was over until Eva took the pad and pencil off Amber's lap and began to write. Her and Hailey waited until Eva showed Hailey the message.

Amber leaned over to see it for herself.

'Nice to meet you, miss. Thank you so much for helping me, it is greatly appreciated.'

"Awe!" Hailey exclaimed with a clap of her hands. "She is just too cute, Amber!"

Amber faked a smile as she felt a pang of jealousy. Hailey thought Eva was adorable, as she was, and here Amber sat as a lustful young lady.

Amber swore Eva was blushing, but was not too offended as she knew the girl always blushed.

Hailey flashed them both a smile before turning back and making her way on to the hospital. The drive was a tad awkward since Amber had had a thing with both the girls. Her thing with Eva was only a small fling, but she was now dating Hailey. Hailey didn't know of Amber and Eva's past, though and Amber didn't know if she should bring it up later.

Amber glared out of the window as the hospital came to view. It looked like a trustworthy place, and the three girls hopped out of the car once parked. Amber began to walk to the front of the place, but froze when she felt a hand entangle in her own. She looked down to find Hailey's tan fingers holding onto hers. She trailed up the woman's arms to see her blank expression. Amber did not know what to do or say, so Hailey tugged her along.

She blindly followed her girlfriend, wondering what that blank expression meant. It told Amber that she was still upset about Amber's confession. But she had also grabbed Amber's hand. Did that mean she was forgiving?

Amber glanced over at Eva who was staring ahead, and Amber swore she was trembling.

"Are you cold or scared?" Amber softly asked. She couldn't blame her friend if she was cold, it was real chilly. Amber wore comfortable black yoga pants with a pink tank, and wished she had worn a long-sleeved shirt.

Eva rubbed her arms as if to indicate that she was indeed cold. She was wearing a flowing dress, and although it had long sleeves, Amber knew she had to be chilly.

She reached out her hand and pulled the girl close in attempts to warm her. She felt the girl snuggle against her stomach and she looked to Hailey who gently smiled at her.

They entered the hospital and Amber swore all eyes were on Eva and her mouth. Sure, it was shocking, but they needed to mind their own problems.

Hailey's hand squeezed Amber's, and Amber shot her head towards her. She found her busy snarling at those they were passing. With one hard stare from her, all heads looked away.

Amber only chuckled as they approached the counter. Hailey cleared her throat to gain the attention from the man behind the counter.

He smiled up at them. "Hello, are you here to visit someone?"

"No, we are actually here to check someone in," Hailey informed him.

Amber felt Eva shift around from under Amber's arm and Amber could tell she was nervous. She wasn't quite sure what to say to her, she would be nervous too if she were in her situation.

"Oh? And who might that be? Is it an emergency?"

"Kind of, yes. You see here..." Hailey began but trailed off as she leaned around Amber to peer over at Eva.

Eva took the hint and lifted her head to show the man what was wrong. Amber watched as the man's mouth literally fell to the floor. She swore he then grew pale in the face.

"Oh word...How did that happen?!"

"It's a long story," Hailey explained. "We just need her fixed."

The man's eyes lingered on Eva for a moment before he quickly nodded. He picked up a nearby phone and stood from the desk. He went as far away from the three girls as the phone cord would allow him. Amber couldn't understand a word he was muttering into the phone, so she looked at Eva who returned the stare.

"It's gonna be alright," Amber whispered in attempt to be positive.

She nodded her head and the man spoke up to gain back their attention. "Oh...okay, I got a group of doctors and they understand how...how serious this is. They're getting ready for you in room five twenty-six," the man rambled in clear panic.

There was a moment of silence and Amber looked towards Hailey for guidance. She was no good at this stuff and was glad Hailey was taking over.

"Alright," Hailey finally said before tugging Amber and Eva along with her as she walked off.

The three girls searched for the room and came to a halt once reaching it. The door was held open and the room was quite large. Many doctors stood around and that's when Amber began to fear for Eva. Was it that serious? Did they know what they were doing?

Hailey began to enter the room, but Amber yanked her back with a pull of their interlocked hands.

Hailey softly gasped then shot her head towards Amber. "What is it?"

Amber darted her eyes around uncertainly before responding. "Do they know how to fix her?"

Hailey offered Amber a small smile. "Trust them, Amber. Yes, they know what they're doing. She's going to be alright," Hailey assured her.

Before Amber could respond, Hailey pulled her inside the room.

All of the doctors' heads shot to the three as they made their presence known. Amber watched as their eyes scanned all of them but stopped at Eva. Amber then looked to Eva herself, who was staring intently at the ground, her long blond hair surrounding most of her face as it fell with her head.

One of the brave doctors coughed and stepped forward. "Is this Eva Clay?"

"Yes it is," Hailey said as she took over once more.

She let go of Amber's hand to walk around next to Eva. The girl looked up and gasps were released from some of the doctors.

"Can you fix her?" Amber squeaked.

The doctors hesitated a moment as they glanced between each other. "Yes, of course!" One chirped. "Come here, Eva child."

Eva slowly made her way over and the lady instructed her to lay on the hospital bed. Amber was watching, but a man stepped into her view.

"I'm guessing this will take about an hour to an hour and a half, you can leave and come back or wait in the lobby."

Amber gave Hailey a side-glance, but the woman wasn't looking at her. "Well actually, we have another injury. You see, my girlfriend here might have broken her finger."

Amber gaped at Hailey and scooted closer to her. "Hailey! What are you doing? I'm not letting you pay for anything else," Amber harshly whispered, but Hailey didn't even glance at her as her eyes stayed on the doctor.

"Oh sure! We will take a look at it after we are done with Eva, yes?"

Hailey gave him a warm smile. "Thank you."

Amber was going to further protest, but Hailey grabbed her hand and lead her out of the door. She seriously felt guilty that Hailey was literally paying for all her mistakes. Hell, that seemed to be happening a lot lately.

The door shut behind them and Amber grew nervous. "Will she be alright?" She asked the door.

"Yes, babe."

The two girls headed to the lobby to wait on Eva, but Amber was restless. Hailey continued trying everything to calm her down: offering to go get something to eat, taking a walk outside, and even kissing her. Usually Amber melted under Hailey's lips, but she was way too disturbed. She was mentally running through all the possible things that could go wrong.

Hailey was seated in a plastic chair while Amber was pacing to and fro in front of her. "How long has it been?" Amber asked as she whirled her head to Hailey.

"Twenty minutes," Hailey said with a frown.

Amber let out a groan. How was she going to survive this if they weren't even halfway done?!

She got distracted as she watched Hailey lift herself off the chair and move over to a small couch. She waved for Amber to come over, and she obeyed.

The lobby was mainly empty, excluding the pair of old men seated across the room.

Amber sat next to her girlfriend, but Hailey gently pushed down on Amber's stomach. She didn't stop pushing her until her head was rested on Hailey's lap and she was completely laying down on the couch.

"Go to sleep, love," Hailey whispered as she ran a hand through Amber's hair.

Amber gazed up at her beautiful woman. She was wearing an over-sized knit brown sweater with black leggings. Amber realized she was once more not wearing animal print, and it sparked something in her mind from before.

"One thing before I do?" Amber begged.

Hailey frowned down at her. "If it is about Eva, she's just fine, you need-"

Amber shook her head, cutting her off. "It's about something you said before. You told me there was a reason you always wore animal print," Amber said with a gentle tug on her sweater. "You're not wearing it now. What's the reason though?"

"Oh, you see, I used to have a sister, Amber. She was a year older than me and loved animals; mostly the exotic ones. But she..." Hailey then trailed off. "I don't think I should tell you this right now."

Amber made a face. "Hailey!"

"You're going to get upset!"

"I'll be fine and I'll go to sleep right after you tell, okay?" Amber promised. She desperately wanted to know.

Hailey sighed and began to speak once more even though she was clearly against the idea. "My sister and Luna were both young and were being typical girls fighting over boys. But one day Luna took it too far and ended up killing my sister," Hailey confessed with watery eyes.

Amber sat up on the couch in utter shock. "What?! How did she kill her?"

Hailey rested a hand on Amber's back. "She threw a rock at her. We still don't know if she meant to hit her or not, but the rock hit her head and she died almost instantly."

Amber gaped at her teacher. That was horrible. "How old were they?"

"My sister was seventeen and Luna was about nineteen."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

Hailey looked down. "It's not your fault. But I wear the print in honor of my sister. I miss her so much. And even after how long it has been, I still can't let go. I'm terrible with goodbyes, Amber."

"No, that would be hard for anyone," Amber gently said as she was still in shock. How did Hailey not want to kill Luna herself after what she had done? Amber was an only child so she could not exactly relate, but she was certain it was hard for Hailey. And knowing Luna, her mistress most likely wasn't too effected by it.

"Get some sleep now, Amber," Hailey softly instructed.

Amber gently kissed her lips before laying back down on her lap. Hailey continuously ran her hand through Amber's mass of hair as she dozed off. Amber didn't think sleep was even possible to fall into, but before she knew it, she was out like a light in Hailey's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 10.3K 31
Original copy of Vampires Slave~ now known as Loving Unexpectedly WARNING GIRLxGIRL Originally started on QUOTEV. My draft/old version of "Loving Une...
210K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
123 9 9
This is my first book !!!!!! Amber navigates through life while struggling To find her sexuality. A Secret Crush And Weird dreams play w...
18.6K 676 28
Vampires have taken over the world and some humans were enslaved the rest fell into poverty.The Vampires Queen has taken reign over a young girl name...